rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can we talk about Cost Per Notch again?

As a general RVF rule, you keep your costs low.
You've got your recipe down to a science, but there's flexibility for special cases.
You're also spinning plates, if you drop one, there are more than a few ready.

The Scenario

You met your 9.2, and she's giving you that good feeling.
She's your version of smoking hot.
You're really trying to bury your meat.
The highest you've been on the attractive mountain in a while.
Good vibe between the two of you...

Did the formula on date 1,

Dropped a c-note or so on drinks for the two of you (4 rounds at the first place, 2-3 rounds at the second place, and a cab ride (no appetizer)).
Great make out, get to second base,...but she kept you at bay.

Date 2

About the same amount spent, sub in a light dinner with wine for one of the bar rounds. This time, you get to third....this close to a bj....but it's just not happening yet...but you've been here before, the chick is the on the edge.

Date 3 - she's contacting you, texting you out the blue, sending you pics...

Date 3 comes around, and you go for the "I'll make you dinner" gambit. Linguine, Pesto, Shrimp, bottle of white, and her for dessert....

In terms of special groceries, you're probably out 50-60 bucks, but still cheaper than the last few dates

You get a great BJ, but she's claiming Aunt Flo is visiting...

Date 4 finally comes around, she's eager and ready.....

Preguntas

1) Are you willing to invest more time money to bang a 9.2 on your scale?
2) After the first bang, how many bangs would you need to get a solid return on investment?

2 more? 10 more? 1 threesome? Anal on the 2nd bang?

WIA

Date 4 finally comes around, she's eager and ready... Fuck that. If she didn't give up ass within the 1st three dates I'm nexting her end of story. Plus on top of that you spent $250-$260 on three dates what that's $80-$85 per date. In reality you should be spending about half that much.

Everything comes with a cost depending on what they are.

Let's be honest. Guys will go out of their way to bag a special chick.

It's like you rented a Lambo for a week. Can you achieve the same feeling if you have access to nice sports cars like M3, C63 or even high model Porsches?

It's like you summitted one of Himalaya mountains. can you achieve that same feeling by climbing all top notch mountains in U.S?
I bet you can milk the shit out of that story rest of your life and it will sound cooler than a guy who traveled pretty much everywhere.
'Yep, I climbed Everest'. End of story.

Top notch things like this will stay in your memory forever.

Can you be satisfied with banging 7~8 X 10 compared to just getting one 9?

Quote: (10-18-2014 03:56 PM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

Date 4 finally comes around, she's eager and ready... Fuck that. If she didn't give up ass within the 1st three dates I'm nexting her end of story. Plus on top of that you spent $250-$260 on three dates what that's $80-$85 per date. In reality you should be spending about half that much.

So a 9.2 is sending you pics and gave you a bj...and you're gonna chunk the deuce on date 4?

Interesting. Essentially a 300 blow job...

WIA

Quote: (10-18-2014 03:00 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

As a general RVF rule, you keep your costs low.
You've got your recipe down to a science, but there's flexibility for special cases.
You're also spinning plates, if you drop one, there are more than a few ready.

The Scenario

You met your 9.2, and she's giving you that good feeling.
She's your version of smoking hot.
You're really trying to bury your meat.
The highest you've been on the attractive mountain in a while.
Good vibe between the two of you...

Did the formula on date 1,

Dropped a c-note or so on drinks for the two of you (4 rounds at the first place, 2-3 rounds at the second place, and a cab ride (no appetizer)).
Great make out, get to second base,...but she kept you at bay.

Date 2

About the same amount spent, sub in a light dinner with wine for one of the bar rounds. This time, you get to third....this close to a bj....but it's just not happening yet...but you've been here before, the chick is the on the edge.

Date 3 - she's contacting you, texting you out the blue, sending you pics...

Date 3 comes around, and you go for the "I'll make you dinner" gambit. Linguine, Pesto, Shrimp, bottle of white, and her for dessert....

In terms of special groceries, you're probably out 50-60 bucks, but still cheaper than the last few dates

You get a great BJ, but she's claiming Aunt Flo is visiting...

Date 4 finally comes around, she's eager and ready.....

Preguntas

2) After the first bang, how many bangs would you need to get a solid return on investment?

WIA

Thought provoking thread WIA. Sort of like a Harvard Business School case study (where there are no 'right' answers technically)! [Image: lol.gif]

I'm gonna go with you absolutely proceed on date 4. If she's a high quality girl you want her in the rotation and it's what I live for re gaming. Make date 4 a walk in the park or maybe some exhibit or something that's basically free and then dinner and a movie at your place. Maybe a drink somewhere close to your pad if you want to spice it up a bit but you're probably not spending more than $50-75 unless your in NYC or SF or some really expensive US city or doing some gourmet Whole Foods high-end meal.

I think you need to get 3-4 more bangs to make it all worth it (before you probably get tired of her and the novelty wears off). These would be fairly cheap as you've already done the leg work and invested the bulk of your $$s in dates 1-3. You could end up spending more though if you hit up a nicer restaurant I guess.

But I'm more about the chase/thrill of the hunt so even if I only got 1-2 more it would be worth it to me. I guess I just realize my 'upfront costs' are always going to be more than the ongoing maintenance costs (until they start asking for presents and stuff that's when I'm gone).

(FYI I am just using my lower-cost EE experience, as date 1 is usually a walk in the park maybe a coffee and or 1 drink, date 2 can actually be like that with some kissing after, date 3 is usually the dinner at your place then bang, but sometimes it has happened on date 4. Actually its a good bit cheaper than your US example if done right I think but these girls don't eat after 8 so that helps - even in Moscow if you plan it right (!). I'm assuming that since I'm out I'd be spending money on me anyway, so only using her half of the bill as my 'excess costs.)'

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Movie and a bottle of wine at yours. Late enough and with a good day selection (you working in the morning?) that she will be staying over. She comes straight to yours (no more drink dates), stick with your usual game and escalate straight off the bat. From writing this post it seems you know you may have already over invested.

At this stage she has been on several dates and either knows if she wants to fuck you or not. Don't pursue anymore. You have other girls in the rotation so withdraw a bit and try get her chasing if possible.

Bottom line I would invite her straight over and escalate hard. If she wants to fuck she will, if not you know you are being played. She has already decided which type of guy she sees you as you just have to find out for yourself. Hard escalation will let you know.

So, I have a few comments.

1.) I would cut down the amount of drinks you're paying for date 1

2.) Light dinner with wine? For a second date with a girl I'm not official with? No.

3.) Dinner at your place, I like that

I don't know what your stance is on texting -- I don't use it "just to set up dates" as you're missing out on a great opportunity to build comfort, seduce, and overall get her more worked up over you.

Personally I would do it this way:

1.) First date: Drinks (2-3 rounds max)

2.) Coffee date/lunch date/ice cream date/walk in the park or some other activity date -- one of those

3.) Dinner and a movie at my place

Throughout all of this, your texting game should let you know whether this girl is ready to hook up with you or not. Flirty banter, sexting, naught pics, any of those. Again, if you're one of those too cool to text guys, you're just making things more difficult.

I understand she's a 9 -- regardless, dropping hundreds of dollars on a girl you're just starting to get to know...personally I wouldn't do it.

If it's a girl who has come to expect that kind of treatment, then you'll be dropping that kind of money for as long as you decide to see her.

She needs to know you're the prize. Being with you is the prize. Not the lifestyle. Not expensive nights out on your dime.

Roosh did a post in 09
http://www.rooshv.com/true-cost-per-notch
The true cost per notch is your total expenses for life divided by girls banged

You can't just factor the dates..You have factor your logistics also.

I did it for my three month trip in Budapest.
I spent roughly 4500dollars for 3
For 17 notches it comes out to about 265 dollars per lay.
That factors my apartment cost, travel expenses and such..

I could lie and say I spend next to nothing. My average date cost me less than 20 dollars. Lots of dates could be free considering they were tinder matches or the girl brought her own alcohol.

But I don't think you should look at it as just the cost per days a when,a lot of other factors go into getting the date

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:29 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Roosh did a post in 09
http://www.rooshv.com/true-cost-per-notch
The true cost per notch is your total expenses for life divided by girls banged

You can't just factor the dates..You have factor your logistics also.

I did it for my three month trip in Budapest.
I spent roughly 4500dollars for 3
For 17 notches it comes out to about 265 dollars per lay.
That factors my apartment cost, travel expenses and such..

I could lie and say I spend next to nothing. My average date cost me less than 20 dollars. Lots of dates could be free considering they were tinder matches or the girl brought her own alcohol.

But I don't think you should look at it as just the cost per days a when,a lot of other factors go into getting the date

In the travel context that makes sense, but if you're living someplace, you shouldn't count the overhead.

I'm not living in this particular apartment because access to women.
I pay rent because I need a place to live.

But the question isn't about keeping your costs down, it's about whether your invest more money into a chick that you think is a 9.2, and seems to be on the verge of banging.

I'm not even sure why folks stray so far away from clearly enumerated questions.

Is that just the nature of the internet, where a reader just gloms on to the first thing that they can easily talk about, as opposed to the actual point of the post? I dunno, but it's everywhere.

WIA

So under your scenario, where you've reduced the CPN by 1/2, she's only given you a bj by the end of date 3.

As Nomad77 said, you're only 1/2 of the equation. It takes two to Tango.

Do you still pursue?

That's the question.

If it's a question of overall dollars spent, like the max you'll spend is 48 bucks, would you go on six $8 dates in order to bang a 9.2

Not a 5,
Not a 7
Not an 8

But a 9.2. A 9.2 that you vibe with, that's already sucked your dick.

Are you willing to just next her, even though you're some what sure to hit pay dirt on the next date?

There's no point in me posing the scenario if you don't agonize over the decision. If it seems simple, you're not reading the scenario right.

WIA

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:27 PM)Mister X Wrote:  

So, I have a few comments.

1.) I would cut down the amount of drinks you're paying for date 1

2.) Light dinner with wine? For a second date with a girl I'm not official with? No.

3.) Dinner at your place, I like that

I don't know what your stance is on texting -- I don't use it "just to set up dates" as you're missing out on a great opportunity to build comfort, seduce, and overall get her more worked up over you.

Personally I would do it this way:

1.) First date: Drinks (2-3 rounds max)

2.) Coffee date/lunch date/ice cream date/walk in the park or some other activity date -- one of those

3.) Dinner and a movie at my place

Throughout all of this, your texting game should let you know whether this girl is ready to hook up with you or not. Flirty banter, sexting, naught pics, any of those. Again, if you're one of those too cool to text guys, you're just making things more difficult.

I understand she's a 9 -- regardless, dropping hundreds of dollars on a girl you're just starting to get to know...personally I wouldn't do it.

If it's a girl who has come to expect that kind of treatment, then you'll be dropping that kind of money for as long as you decide to see her.

She needs to know you're the prize. Being with you is the prize. Not the lifestyle. Not expensive nights out on your dime.

She's already gotten sexual, just no fucking.

So if CPN is on your mind, you'd go for broke and do a bootycall text?

At best, she's sipping/eating/smoking whatever you have on hand.

So 4 dates, but you only outlayed for 3?

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:26 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Movie and a bottle of wine at yours. Late enough and with a good day selection (you working in the morning?) that she will be staying over. She comes straight to yours (no more drink dates), stick with your usual game and escalate straight off the bat. From writing this post it seems you know you may have already over invested.

At this stage she has been on several dates and either knows if she wants to fuck you or not. Don't pursue anymore. You have other girls in the rotation so withdraw a bit and try get her chasing if possible.

Bottom line I would invite her straight over and escalate hard. If she wants to fuck she will, if not you know you are being played. She has already decided which type of guy she sees you as you just have to find out for yourself. Hard escalation will let you know.

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:19 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Thought provoking thread WIA. Sort of like a Harvard Business School case study (where there are no 'right' answers technically)! [Image: lol.gif]

I'm gonna go with you absolutely proceed on date 4. If she's a high quality girl you want her in the rotation and it's what I live for re gaming. Make date 4 a walk in the park or maybe some exhibit or something that's basically free and then dinner and a movie at your place. Maybe a drink somewhere close to your pad if you want to spice it up a bit but you're probably not spending more than $50-75 unless your in NYC or SF or some really expensive US city or doing some gourmet Whole Foods high-end meal.

I think you need to get 3-4 more bangs to make it all worth it (before you probably get tired of her and the novelty wears off). These would be fairly cheap as you've already done the leg work and invested the bulk of your $$s in dates 1-3. You could end up spending more though if you hit up a nicer restaurant I guess.

But I'm more about the chase/thrill of the hunt so even if I only got 1-2 more it would be worth it to me. I guess I just realize my 'upfront costs' are always going to be more than the ongoing maintenance costs (until they start asking for presents and stuff that's when I'm gone).

(FYI I am just using my lower-cost EE experience, as date 1 is usually a walk in the park maybe a coffee and or 1 drink, date 2 can actually be like that with some kissing after, date 3 is usually the dinner at your place then bang, but sometimes it has happened on date 4. Actually its a good bit cheaper than your US example if done right I think but these girls don't eat after 8 so that helps - even in Moscow if you plan it right (!). I'm assuming that since I'm out I'd be spending money on me anyway, so only using her half of the bill as my 'excess costs.)'

Ah, you see it!

Seems that impatience and frugality are more important to the forum so far. Possibly guys standing on principal (dick in hand)

I like your "dollar cost averaging" mindset.

In my experience, once a chick has swallowed your semen a sexual relationship has been established...., even though you haven't officially banged.

But there seems to be a difference of opinion.

WIA

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:18 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2014 03:56 PM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

So a 9.2 is sending you pics and gave you a bj...and you're gonna chunk the deuce on date 4?

Interesting. Essentially a 300 blow job...

WIA

[Image: mindblown2.png]

I don't understand when guys say 'fuck spending X amount of money on a hot chick'

It's like saying 'fuck spending $300k on a ferrari, I'd rather buy M3 and invest the rest'

People at such level don't think that way.

Guys hanging with that kind of chicks regularly won't think about money and those Nuances are what girls will find attractive.

Now tell me. If I go to ferrari dealer and bitch about the price tag, will they think I can afford it but I am just a smart buyer in money making decision or I just can't afford it so I just bitch about it. Let's be honest.

I'd argue that the cost per notch is as good as irrelevant.

It depends on your lifestyle, your income, your general wealth, the time you have and how much you enjoy dates. If you enjoy being in a bar and have fun with the process of seduction and have the cash, why is it wrong to spend 1000$ on even 4 dates with a HB9.2?

There are probably Game techniques designed of minimizing expenses. Especially if I think back to some of the dates I had, I did not spend jack-shit. I invited girls for bike-tours, hikes into the woods, drove them by car to a great place overlooking the city (by night) and only had some vodka drinks by me.

I've had dates where I spent literally zero and dates where I spent 1500$ (with flight & hotel) for the bang. Don't regret any. I consider fucking pretty girls a hobby of mine. Some guys spend thousands of dollars on spoilers, model trains or paintings - I prefer to invest in experiences.

1. rule of thumb: you need less money, the younger you are.

Even if you spend as little as possible being a guy who is 38 and hitting on a 18 year old chick - you will likely spend somewhat more.

I've had times where I was at a club and the girl bought me a drink. I think we kissed soon after and got back to the hotel. I don't really think that you can separate overhead costs from lays. You would have to basically discount everything possibly pertaining to sex from you life.

2. rule of thumb: the more you are able to establish yourself as the lover vs provider, the less money you will spend and the faster you will escalate - thus spending less cash on dates.

R-selected tight Game helps you save money.

3. rule of thumb: you will spend less money in countries with lower living expenses.

That's a no-brainer - try going out in Switzerland or Norway. Even if you are frugal there you will spend 100$ minimum.

My two general cost-per-bang principles for cheap effective game are:

Specific principle:
Start as cheap as your game will allow and then if needed invest more

Pre any dates: Invite her straight over to hang out*. If yes success. If she is close but not quite there:

First date - walk with a coffee. Afterwards invite her over to hang out* late one night. If yes success. If she is closer but doesn't call over:

Second date - drinks and try pull home/cooking at yours or hers earlier in the night and going for the bang afterwards. If yes about time, if not then probably going to drop her and she if she chases hard. If she does chase then maybe one more shot but that is her final chance.

*hang out = fuck, implied not directly stated

This style of game gets the girl to invest and removes those who are only playing you/wasting time. It also quickly lets you know if your game and SMV is up to par. I believe girls know if they are going to fuck you after a few minutes so I just use that and push for the answer as fast as possible. I probably lose some bangs but I save a lot of time and effort.

If this doesn't produce any consistent results then I would start spending some cash but in line with my second more general principle:

If you need to step things up put the money into you, not her

More gym, better diet, better style, better logistics, better looks (teeth, hair, skin), more comfortable apartment, better kitchen and cooking skills, better game (ebooks, audiobooks), better logistics.

Put your money into yourself and your assets to produce better results. Don't throw away money into things you can't get more than one result from: drinks, clubs and taxis. Put your cash into areas that keep giving back and that you can use to get the next girl, and the next girl and so on. Once the foundation is built its easy to maintain.

Once you work hard on getting your foundation up to par then first principle really starts to take off. Its easy to maintain and allows you to put any future savings, from avoiding costly drink/dinner dates, into increasing your foundation even more. This is a positive feedback loop that just keeps building.

I don't know if this would work with a 9.2 but I have done this quite a few times with girls after 3 dates if they wont fuck I say "I'm a sexual guy and if you can't keep up sexually I don't think we will work out."

Ignore from there.

I have had girls wait 3 or 4 days and then text me "Hey I want to come over"

On the other hand I have had girls never contact me again but at least I tried.

If you don't mind putting up with her bullshit for who knows how many dates you can keep taking her out and hoping for the best but eventually you need to make it clear if nothing is happening.

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:52 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I don't understand when guys say 'fuck spending X amount of money on a hot chick'

It's like saying 'fuck spending $300k on a ferrari, I'd rather buy M3 and invest the rest'

People at such level don't think that way.

Guys hanging with that kind of chicks regularly won't think about money and those Nuances are what girls will find attractive.

Now tell me. If I go to ferrari dealer and bitch about the price tag, will they think I can afford it but I am just a smart buyer in money making decision or I just can't afford it so I just bitch about it. Let's be honest.

You could think that route, but this revolves around both time and money, and what you think a smoking hot chick is worth.

On my side, we go with 4th date to seal the deal, because the pussy >>> time and money spent. And if she auditions well and becomes a regular, that front end cost is well worth it.

On the other side,
- industry rule of 3 dates, 2 dates
- never spend more than X # of dollars
- as a principal, if you don't get sex the way you want it in the time allotted, a girl gets demoted.

This isn't really about general frugality.

WIA

Preguntas

^^^^^
Here's my answers - Raw and Uncut

1) No, my wallet is pretty much closed at this point. In fact, I am setting up an overnight situation where SHE brings a toothbrush and a bottle (or food at the very least). She has already shown a sexual side, and had it not been for her monthly cycle then it would have been a wrap. Therefore, we proceed as if it's the next, most natural step in the progression. Besides, if she is "eager and ready" then why would she refuse? Unless.......

2) No set # of bangs, just more investment by her. Whether that be opening up her place, planning a nice evening out, or showing that she isn't all take and no give.

Otherwise, it's just a protracted way to lease some pussy

MDP

Folks keep trying to dodge the questions and deal with things I'm not explicitly asking. Like trying to herd cats.

Take money out of the equation, you're still investing time.

Do you go on the 4th date?
And how much banging would make the "frustration" worth it?

Or do you stand on principal and next this 9.2 that you like and she gave you a bj, because you didn't fuck her in 3 dates or less?

WIA

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:59 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I'd argue that the cost per notch is as good as irrelevant.

It depends on your lifestyle, your income, your general wealth, the time you have and how much you enjoy dates. If you enjoy being in a bar and have fun with the process of seduction and have the cash, why is it wrong to spend 1000$ on even 4 dates with a HB9.2?

There are probably Game techniques designed of minimizing expenses. Especially if I think back to some of the dates I had, I did not spend jack-shit. I invited girls for bike-tours, hikes into the woods, drove them by car to a great place overlooking the city (by night) and only had some vodka drinks by me.

I've had dates where I spent literally zero and dates where I spent 1500$ (with flight & hotel) for the bang. Don't regret any. I consider fucking pretty girls a hobby of mine. Some guys spend thousands of dollars on spoilers, model trains or paintings - I prefer to invest in experiences.

1. rule of thumb: you need less money, the younger you are.

Even if you spend as little as possible being a guy who is 38 and hitting on a 18 year old chick - you will likely spend somewhat more.

I've had times where I was at a club and the girl bought me a drink. I think we kissed soon after and got back to the hotel. I don't really think that you can separate overhead costs from lays. You would have to basically discount everything possibly pertaining to sex from you life.

2. rule of thumb: the more you are able to establish yourself as the lover vs provider, the less money you will spend and the faster you will escalate - thus spending less cash on dates.

R-selected tight Game helps you save money.

3. rule of thumb: you will spend less money in countries with lower living expenses.

That's a no-brainer - try going out in Switzerland or Norway. Even if you are frugal there you will spend 100$ minimum.

Quote: (10-18-2014 05:01 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

I don't know if this would work with a 9.2 but I have done this quite a few times with girls after 3 dates if they wont fuck I say "I'm a sexual guy and if you can't keep up sexually I don't think we will work out."

Ignore from there.

If you don't mind putting up with her bullshit for who knows how many dates you can keep taking her out and hoping for the best but eventually you need to make it clear if nothing is happening.

So you'd back burner her/ease back on your full court press despite her obvious sexual interest and her hotness?

That is exactly what you're saying, I just want to be clear.

WIA

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:50 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:19 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Ah, you see it!

Seems that impatience and frugality are more important to the forum so far. Possibly guys standing on principal (dick in hand)

I like your "dollar cost averaging" mindset.

In my experience, once a chick has swallowed your semen a sexual relationship has been established...., even though you haven't officially banged.

But there seems to be a difference of opinion.

WIA

Heh thanks. Yeah I'm not getting too worked up about the overall costs really ever, but by the same token am not ever going 'hog wild' and spending $350 on a first date or anything like that.

I am going to push each situation generally as far as I can but I can and usually do wait it out if need be - for months if I have to (e.g. when have some 'long game' candidates usually from a trip somewhere). If she's a high quality girl why blow something up that doesn't need to be or lose your frame by pushing to hard too fast because you have some hard and fast rules and/or think spending a couple hundred extra bucks it just too much? So saving a few bucks is worth blowing this scenario up with a high quality girl when you are probably 70-80% sure you're gonna get the bang? You will have other girls and things keeping you busy anyways but why do that when all it's probably costing you in the meantime is some texts?

Also doesn't the whole 'push-pull' thing and women's general inherent need to stretch things out a bit and or flake from time to time mean that you might be missing out sometimes by being too impatient? Sure I have a general "3 and out rule" for most girls but you should generally know where you are at by date 1 or 2 and where it's headed and that you are in especially if she's blowing you, so u can stretch it to dates 4 or 5 I guess if need be.

In any case, I work way slower than most guys on this forum I bet and regardless I'm trying to have a good time when I'm out and the girl is secondary.

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:37 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

In the travel context that makes sense, but if you're living someplace, you shouldn't count the overhead.

I'm not living in this particular apartment because access to women.
I pay rent because I need a place to live.

WIA

Yeah that's exactly what I thought too. These costs are basically overhead unless you are specifically going somewhere just to chase tail and doing nothing else i.e. you don't have a location independent business that allows you to operate from anywhere in the world. I think that is what Sourcecode was indeed doing though so maybe that's his rationale.

In my case I'm traveling around mostly now but rent is generally cheaper than back home where I'd need an apartment anyway so I would not count my housing or food costs (gotta live somewhere, gotta eat, and moreover where I'm doing it is generally cheaper than where i last lived) but I guess I would my travel costs most of the time.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Not a booty call directly but just tell her to come chill at yours.
Cook up some food, have some wine and go for the bang.

You have already wined and dinned her, plus you got the BJ. No more bars or clubs. Time for one-on-one in a place that is very suitable for having sex. I think a fourth date outside of your apartment is not ideal and is probably heading towards provider vibe even if you get the bang. I am not doubting your game but you are setting up a bad precedent with so many drink dates pre-bang.

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:45 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

She's already gotten sexual, just no fucking.

So if CPN is on your mind, you'd go for broke and do a bootycall text?

At best, she's sipping/eating/smoking whatever you have on hand.

So 4 dates, but you only outlayed for 3?

Quote: (10-18-2014 04:26 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

1) so you would have the 4th meet, and expect her to come by @ 11:30 pm with a toothbrush and some high heels. No more "date", just sex?

2) So after that first bang, *she* needs to invest
- like letting you bang her at her place
- getting tickets for some play she wants to go to?

^That's an interesting spin.

WIA

Quote: (10-18-2014 05:23 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Preguntas

^^^^^
Here's my answers - Raw and Uncut

1) No, my wallet is pretty much closed at this point. In fact, I am setting up an overnight situation where SHE brings a toothbrush and a bottle (or food at the very least). She has already shown a sexual side, and had it not been for her monthly cycle then it would have been a wrap. Therefore, we proceed as if it's the next, most natural step in the progression. Besides, if she is "eager and ready" then why would she refuse? Unless.......

2) No set # of bangs, just more investment by her. Whether that be opening up her place, planning a nice evening out, or showing that she isn't all take and no give.

Otherwise, it's just a protracted way to lease some pussy

Quote: (10-18-2014 05:25 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2014 05:01 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

Ignore from there.

If you don't mind putting up with her bullshit for who knows how many dates you can keep taking her out and hoping for the best but eventually you need to make it clear if nothing is happening. Isn't there a saying out there like this "Treat a 9.2 like you would a 7"

So you'd back burner her/ease back on your full court press despite her obvious sexual interest and her hotness?

That is exactly what you're saying, I just want to be clear.

WIA

Pussy only gets me instant gratification after having sex. As much as having a 9.2 on my arms out in public sounds cool it also sounds like a lot of work. I would definitely try to fuck her but I'm not going to spend all that much more time on her than I would a 7.

Go on one more date if you really feel that you are that close to getting the bang. Then you can squash this whole thread with how it turns out.