rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I wasting my time in Scandinavia?

I've been in Denmark for a month now, and I'm starting to get the feeling that spending so much time here is a mistake. Yes, the girls aren't as fat as in the States, but they're surprisingly ugly and masculinized (the hottest girls are non-Danish).

For those of you that have traveled through Scandinavia (besides just Sweden), am I missing something? It seems like it's a more expensive version of the States with girls who are more guarded, more liberal, more feminist, but less feminine. I've honestly met some girls who are more masculine than I am. Last night there was a Danish girl who was tripping guys with her boot at the bar for fun. I don't even see shit like that in the States.

My plan was to go to Sweden next. I know the girls there are hotter, but even that won't help as the Scandinavian attitude is the polar opposite of the Brazilian vibe that I've become accustomed to. I was even previously thinking of going to Germany, but even now I'm not so sure.

I've lost count how many messages I've gotten from guys imploring me to go East. I guess there's a reason why Eastern Europe is so popular here.

That bad, huh?

This is disappointing. I've always had pretty high hopes for Scandinavia, but perhaps my vision was romanticized a bit too much.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (04-03-2011 02:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I've been in Denmark for a month now, and I'm starting to get the feeling that spending so much time here is a mistake. Yes, the girls aren't as fat as in the States, but they're surprisingly ugly and masculinized (the hottest girls are non-Danish).

For those of you that have traveled through Scandinavia (besides just Sweden), am I missing something? It seems like it's a more expensive version of the States with girls who are more guarded, more liberal, more feminist, but less feminine. I've honestly met some girls who are more masculine than I am. Last night there was a Danish girl who was tripping guys with her boot at the bar for fun. I don't even see shit like that in the States.

My plan was to go to Sweden next. I know the girls there are hotter, but even that won't help as the Scandinavian attitude is the polar opposite of the Brazilian vibe that I've become accustomed to. I was even previously thinking of going to Germany, but even now I'm not so sure.

I've lost count how many messages I've gotten from guys imploring me to go East. I guess there's a reason why Eastern Europe is so popular here.

So which is worse, Denmark or Argentina?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Slavic chicks. If you're stuck on "White" chicks. End of story. You can't possibly grasp it until you've seen/felt/intuited it. Although the precise angles of facial bones are slightly better in Scandinavia/elite Brits (unreachable) and longs legs are not quite as prevalent, spiritual stoicism combined with loving to please men make Slavic chicks incomparable. To try to be fair, Swedish chicks are probably a little more intellectual than Danish, more dignified, but Scandinavian cultures are pretty similar except Finland which is a much harsher environment.

Unless you are a mega-alpha, Scandinavians have much more financial security than 'Murkans, relative to starvation. You are just an accessory.

Now while I'm excepting true criminal-class molls who are into a deep scam/long con ( get your trust, have you rolled, divorce and fleece etc.) you should be past the point of detecting/defending against that level of crudeness, here are the wonderfuls:

Let me count the ways- (One sided)

1) Romantic but not hysterical. They get pissed, but it's considered poor form to to really fly off the handle which is the unforgivable thing for me. Anyone can have a bad day and be bitchy. The screaming insult thing of American bitches is, however, hard to forgive ( "Asserting" themselves, having an "attitude"). Slavics really like the idea of being in love, it's not considered a stupid strategic error.

2) Little Christian guilt. An aside-- Orthodox priests can marry except in high levels of the church.

3) Unique combination of admirable stoicism with sensuality. Good cold tolerance. ;-) I admit I find cold weather more romantic than hot-- remembering kissing a Russian girl pressed up against a tree in the snowy, frozen forest on the way home from the train station....maybe life is worth living...

4) Early Soviet admission of women into professions ( before West) headed off ridiculous demands for quotas and more-than-equal treatment. Huge subtle but fundamental difference in seeing you as an AID to happiness not as an ENEMY.

5) [grudging negative] Hard to get fundamental emotional truth out of them. When mine decided to ditch me, she just became distant, wouldn't spit it out. Was 25 years younger, never insulted me or made me lose face, ever.

Here's another.... Go East [Image: smile.gif]

Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania.... anywhere.

You'll see why when you get there!

Quote:Quote:

So which is worse, Denmark or Argentina?

Denmark hands down. In Argentina the women are far more beautiful, sexy, and feminine. But Danish girls are easier. Yet Argentina is 4x cheaper.

Danish women are more masculine then American women, but not as fat, and harder to get the one-night stand. I'm trying to think of a reason why anyone would come to Denmark.

I'll let you know when I come up with something.

it sounds like you are wasting your time. I find the differences in how sexualized women are from country to country intriguing.

Have you thought about going to new zealand?

Iknowexactly,

Can you breakdown the "spiritual stoicism" of Slavic women. I looked it up online and I think its an interesting concept, especially as far as women go. Women who are spiritual stoic may be easier to deal with, more sexual, etc. ???

Roosh,

I'm curious about why you choose Scandinavia over EE. It seemed so obvious that EE is better. My guess is that there were safety and logistical concerns. Living "poor" in Scandinavia might be generally easier then in EE. Selfishly, I would like to see you go east. Just for the first hand reporting.

Giov.-- Regarding Stoicism. I speculate that places that have seen real hard times lead to less petty relationships between people.

Most Americans don't really even know Ukraine exists, and certainly are unaware that Ukraine has been persecuted in the 20th C leading to numbers of deaths in the millions. I'm not a historian
but just a few minute's research unveils unimaginable suffering.

(Years approx)

~1915-1920-> Civil war trying to secede from Soviet Union

1930's- Stalin's artificial famine during forced collectivitization of farms.

1941- German invasion, incl a million civilians shot by Nazi Death squads. WWII dead approx 7 mill including 1 mill Ukrainian jews.

1943- German scorched earth retreat.

1947. Drought and famine.

Estimates of total needless deaths in Ukraine from Stalin's famines and Nazi murder seem to be very roughly >10-18 million in a country that currently only has in the low 40 millions.

Even if it's 1/3 of that, it's a vastly different cultural background from the USA, unless you are native American.

Over the last century, even if you found a husband you loved, it seemed there was a pretty good chance he'd be murdered by some assholes from Germany or Russia, or agents of same.

Maybe husbands, and men, aren't easily seen as enemies against such a background.

You should try some time in the other Scandinavian countries, I've never heard of Denmark being great for girls but people rave about Sweden, Norway, and Finland.

edit

Go east!

Maybe you can try Holland too.

Forget about the Brazilian vibe. You'll not find it. Not in the North, not in the East. You'll have to go to Brazil for that [Image: smile.gif]

Girls in Sweden are WAY better than Danish. However I still think that most, especially when you leave the city, are not feminine enough.

Berlin is a great city to visit if you head to Germany. Good nightlife & some nice chicks there. If you really want to test your game, head to Italy (or Spain).

But then again, Eastern Europe is maybe the best option. Many good looking women, not to hard to approach and some nice places to visit/stay. Romania and Ukraine are however ugly countries to visit. The same for Estonia & Latvia. Lithuania is ok. Poland or the Czech Republic maybe?

If you're going to Poland, be sure to check out Krakow.

I always thought Denmark, and especially Copenhagen was full of hot women, but I guess not. If you're after feminine attractive women, then just go East. Also, based on the girls in your twitter feed that you approve and disapprove of, you seem to have a thing for blondes. Head to Poland.

Get the fuck out of there. Do you have a reason to stay there? Life is short, use this free time to go to a place that you will actually enjoy.

Are you at least getting play working the whole exotic, dark haired guy thing?

Just curious, are people pegging you as Middle Eastern/Muslim or as an American?

And why are you in Denmark? It's neither north nor south. Just cross to Sweden and see how things are there (much better). Goteborg is a good place to start, as is perhaps Uppsala.

Please go to Ukraine and give us a proper report. But I would second go to Eastern Europe after you have been to Stockholm.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Roosh, take your ass and go to paris then go to the South of France for the summer. I'm a big sucker for french girls, so beautiful and varied...

Been lurking for a couple of years, first time commenting.

As someone who has spent a lot of time in Copenhagen, and a bit of time in Stockholm, I'd say you're better off heading south to Germany. Berlin is very cheap, there are plenty of hotties there and German guys usually don't have much game. Plus you're only a couple of hours away from Poland and the delights of Eastern Europe.

Swedish girls, while hotter overall than Danish girls, share many of the characteristics that you dislike in Danes.

Where have you been going out in Copenhagen for night game? When I first discovered game I had good results at Australian Bar (http://www.aok.dk/natteliv/the-australian-bar).

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Roosh, I am a sucker for Scandinavian girls, so I've been paying attention to your exploits in Denmark/Iceland. I was thinking you should have gone to Sweden or Norway first. Iceland and Denmark may not have been the most efficient exposure to Scandinavian girls.

Sweden is highly reputed and Norway gets less foreigners (mainly because it is horribly expensive) and known to have good looking girls with less attitude. If the vibe in these countries truly sucks, then this region deserves a skip.

You MUST go to EE. It is an experience in itself. But selfishly speaking, I'd like to hear how Sweden plays out for you first.

Quote: (04-03-2011 06:16 PM)whosyourdaddy Wrote:  

Are you at least getting play working the whole exotic, dark haired guy thing?

Just curious, are people pegging you as Middle Eastern/Muslim or as an American?

Pretending to be -or looking like an Arab guy will NOT work well in Western (or Eastern) Europe [Image: smile.gif] . But I'm now also curious to know what the game is Roosh is using. The girls in Denmark, with game or not, are rather ugly though...

I agree with metalhaze: you'll find the hottest girls (all models) during summer in the South of France, but... also the hardest once to get. So it's the ideal time to test game and adapt it: they are all extremely beautiful (natural), have culture & good backgrounds, high education and money, while still being feminine.

Roosh, Scandinavia is expensive and the food sucks! I was in Norway for three months. They called me a damn Paki all the time! Stop by a little city called Skien! Its a short train ride from Oslo.

I also feel like you've had a lot more "angry" posts from this trip than when you were in Latin America. All the stuff about how you could never take orders from a woman, how women never know what their talking about...that all seemed further from your mind closer to the equator. It sounds like you need a warm feminine girl stat...I mean, touristically speaking, what's in Sweden anyway? Look what they did to Julian Assange up there after all...nobody's gonna be baking you any cookies, that's for sure.