rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hiding your ass when cheating

I'm not an expert at nightclub gaming or picking up girls. But one thing I'm an expert at, is protecting myself when it comes to cheating. As a IT guy, it has become fairly simple for me to cheat on my girlfriend in a way that it is impossible to prove. I want to share that with the community.

"If a girl acts stupid, do not assume she is."

What you will need:
- Jailbroken iPhone
- Photoshop
- Common sense

Using iBlacklist app to avoid getting a strange text

Do not use 2 phones with different SIM cards; that is awfully suspicious. You don't want to have to explain why you go out with the second phone, and always talk to your girlfriend using the other one. Even if impossible to prove, avoid triggering investigations. Instead, get the iBlacklist app for your iPhone. It is on Cydia repositories and you need a jailbroken device for that; and anyway, as of now, all iOS version are jailbreakable, except iOS 8.

So basically, this app will block calls and texts for your dates when activated, while saving an history of all. So the text will be blocked, but it will be stored in a special iBlacklist folder for you to read later. When you are alone, you can deactivate the app so your mistresses will call you directly; when you are with your girlfriend, turn it on.

The beauty of the thing is, it is possible to set a fake password on the app, which opens an empty list of contacts, making it easy to explain that you just installed that for fun, and there is nothing to see inside. If the girlfriend asks, just open the app with the fake password and show the empty list. This will ensure you a worry-free phone.

Making sure your real-life profiles can't be found

Whenever you are subscribing to a dating site, the girl can take your picture and drag&drop it to Google Image search and will find your real-life profiles. You don't want your date to add you on Facebook and write on your wall, or just send you a message which will trigger suspicion if the girlfriend sees it. I often find the FB profiles of the girls I am about to date, just to take a quick look, no interaction whatsoever, and I get a good idea.

Take the picture you want to use, and paste it in Photoshop.
1) Reduce the image size by around 10%.
2) Crop the image so you lose a bit of pixels around it, but not much.
3) Use the horizontal flip tool to flip the picture horizontally.
4) Paste a picture over your picture, any picture you like.
5) Adjust the layer of that overlaying picture so it's not really intrusive, but still a little bit visible. Just a bit.
6) Test the process by sending your image to Google Image search and see if your profiles come up.

If your real-life profiles don't come up in the search results, congratulations, you now have a ready-to-send pic for all your mistresses. You will be safe on that side.

Using Skype

I assume it's common sense that you need to keep your real life and your second life on two different accounts. Do not link your 2 accounts in any way! Don't be silly and add yourself in your contacts. If the girlfriend wants to see your real-life skype, you will have nothing to hide by showing it.

1) Make sure your phone number is not visible in your profile.
2) Do not use your real name!
3) Use your Photoshopped picture (see above section).

You how have a safe Skype account to talk to as many girls as you want. Do not add anybody you know in real life! Then when you are done, follow those 2 steps:

1) Erase history. Go on Skype -> Privacy and click Delete History button.
2) Delete login record. Go on C:Users<your user name>AppDataRoamingSkype and delete the folder containing your username. You might need to enable "show hidden files and folders" for this step.

Using paid dating sites

First precaution to take, use Firefox and start a new Private Browsing session. This is absolutely crucial. If you are going to pay for a site, go to your local supermarket and purchase a prepaid Visa card. You do not want "ADL Media" to show on your credit card statement, and leave your online banking or paper statement for your girlfriend to see that. You can call to claim you never made the charge, but you will receive a letter containing all your profile info. Don't play that game, just be safe and get a prepaid card with no statement.

Use a burner e-mail address under a fake name, not linked to you in any way, and don't be silly and send e-mails between your 2 accounts. This will be your dedicated e-mail for cheating purposes.

When making your profile, use your photoshopped picture from above, and try to make it look good, but that's beyond the scope of this tutorial. Have fun and stay safe online. Do not leave your browser window open, just close it when you are done and there will be no proof of anything.

Other tips to be aware of

- Do not bring girls to the same place you sleep with your girlfriend. Don't be silly. You don't want your mad date to come knocking at your door when the girlfriend is there. Find a love motel, get a flat elsewhere, but never mix those 2 things.

- Do not disclose your full name to the girls you bang. If some girls get too insisting on that, just move on, anyway you can have sex with the girlfriend sometimes.

I think that's pretty much it. It's my first contribution to Roosh forum but hopefully it will help some fellow cheaters in there.

It's a good first post too. But I wouldn't bother with the picture editing.

This is an informative post, but I'd rather put more effort into finding a better bitch.

It's one thing to step out from time to time for some different pussy, but carrying on relationships with multiple women at a time means the main chick just isn't good enough.

NOTE: Your girlfriend shouldn't be seeing your credit card statements at all.

Quote: (10-06-2014 02:47 AM)jariel Wrote:  

It's one thing to step out from time to time for some different pussy, but carrying on relationships with multiple women at a time means the main chick just isn't good enough.

It doesn't matter how good the main chick is, the desire to stick it in someone new isn't going to go away. Now, consider main chick to be your wife and things get way more interesting.

Also, delete everything from text history after your conversations and save your side girls names as male names.

A few years back my girl saw a text while I was taking a shit. It was from a side-piece that I had named Jake from Shipping.

"Baby, Jake from shipping says he can't wait to suck your dick together"
"Sorry babe, dont be jealous. Jake can just suck a mean dick haha" - anti
"You and your friends are so fucking weird"

I also learned after that that you can set your popups to just say the name and "Imessage" or"photo message" or something, as opposed to the name and half the text/picture popping up for anyone to see without even knowing your passcode.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Not sure why you'd even tell her about the second phone. Check out https://ting.com/

You can buy a cheap Sprint phone off eBay, and it's $5 for 1k messages. Just don't let her know about the second phone. Leave it in your desk drawer at home or something. Plus, girls love it when you don't text them back for hours or a day.

That's a lot of work...but I haven't been in a serious relationship since popping the pill.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Still, pretty informative. I have been waiting for something along the lines of "Tips for juggling multiple girls without suspicion" etc. to spring up. Would be cool to keep this updated.

BTW, definitely downloading that app.

Quote: (10-07-2014 11:13 PM)Griprip08 Wrote:  

Still, pretty informative. I have been waiting for something along the lines of "Tips for juggling multiple girls without suspicion" etc. to spring up. Would be cool to keep this updated.

Just put a lock on your phone and don't let them go through it, and don't give details on where you were at a certain point. Don't respond to texts consistently or get into a schedule of responses. If you travel for work, you could give them different return dates to arrange a warm welcome [Image: smile.gif]

Any suggestions for apps for those of us on android? I'd love to get something like last night's numbers too but it's not available

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Quote: (10-08-2014 07:27 AM)polar Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2014 11:13 PM)Griprip08 Wrote:  

Just put a lock on your phone and don't let them go through it, and don't give details on where you were at a certain point. Don't respond to texts consistently or get into a schedule of responses. If you travel for work, you could give them different return dates to arrange a warm welcome [Image: smile.gif]

Any suggestions for apps for those of us on android? I'd love to get something like last night's numbers too but it's not available

I was going to say something along the same lines: basically just lead a busy life.

If you work 9-5 then come and watch TV everyday, it's going to raise suspicions when you come home late one night.

If you work 9-5, play a sport, workout, have regular guy nights, run a side biz, or what not, coming home late is the norm instead of the exception.

It's also very important to distinguish between cheating while living with a girl, and cheating while living alone. Obviously the latter is easier to get away with, but also requires some special planning. This thread only covers phones and internet stuff. If your girl is going through your phone, you got a problem anyways. You're more likely to get busted by a stray pair of panties, an empty condom wrapper(see below), bite marks/hickeys, being seen out on the town, having your car seen parked where it's not supposed to be, etc.

I almost got done in by an empty condom wrapper. Fucked a chick in the backseat of my SUV, when I went to clean I couldn't find the condom wrapper.I searched and searched and search, and nothing. Talk about being paranoid, I wouldn't let my girl anywhere near my back seat for a week. To cover my tracks I ended fucking my girl in the backseat. I pulled out a condom and got it out of the wrapper and put the wrapper in my pocket without her knowing. She then asked why I had a condom, because we never use them. I said I was going to fuck her in the ass, to which she completely protested against. It was all good, I didn't care about fucking her in the ass, I cared about have plausible deniability if she ended up finding a condom wrapper someday. I even played it off after we had sex by pretending to search for the wrapper (which was still in mypocket).

If she ever found the wrapper from my side piece, I would have just laughed it off and said "Yeah, that's when you were being all prudish about anal sex. A prolapsed rectum is a small price to pay for making me happy baby"

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (10-08-2014 07:56 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I was going to say something along the same lines: basically just lead a busy life.

If you work 9-5 then come and watch TV everyday, it's going to raise suspicions when you come home late one night.

If you work 9-5, play a sport, workout, have regular guy nights, run a side biz, or what not, coming home late is the norm instead of the exception.

That's the #1 thing. Live a life that allows you the freedom to do this. Doing something out of the ordinary will set off a girl's radar.

The condom story is great. I've been busted for stupid stuff. I said that on another thread - no matter how good you are, at some point you're going to fuck up.

Quote: (10-06-2014 06:21 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Also, delete everything from text history after your conversations and save your side girls names as male names.

A few years back my girl saw a text while I was taking a shit. It was from a side-piece that I had named Jake from Shipping.

"Baby, Jake from shipping says he can't wait to suck your dick together"
"Sorry babe, dont be jealous. Jake can just suck a mean dick haha" - anti
"You and your friends are so fucking weird"

antitrace, consider this stolen.

thanks.

AntiTrace, excellent info. I never fuck girls in a place where I fuck my girlfriend (I live with her). However having plausible deniability is a very important thing in everything in life, not just cheating.

I also had a major argument with my missus about my phone; she wanted to go through it (at that time, I had nothing in it, it's just a question of principle) and I said no, she got angry and I still maintained my position. She went to her parents' house for a few days, because she was too mad. It gave me a valid excuse to cheat without having to feel bad, you're mad = I cheat.

And besides, she got angry 3 times in the same month for things that are too small to worry about IMO, so I still have 3 cheat credits that I might use this month. When she was investigating, she found my iBlacklist password and found a text message from my girl, "meet me at this hotel tmr at 18:00". She called her and said she was my girlfriend and asked her what happened. I almost shat in my pants that time, but the girl played the game well and said she was a tourist guide and guided me through the city with 2 other tourists. Smart girl [Image: wink.gif]

@DannyAlberta - Wow, good idea, but not all girls will fall for this.

Quote: (10-08-2014 07:37 PM)alex3948 Wrote:  

When she was investigating, she found my iBlacklist password and found a text message from my girl

How did she "find" your iBlacklist password?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

The password is always a 4-digit PIN. The PIN was linked to me in some way, and she managed to guess it right.

Ok, just tried the google image search with the pic of a random bimbo and got a gazillion results, including pics of models. They still have a long way to go, but yes, they will get there.

Be careful with bookmarks in Firefox or whatever browser you use if she has regular access. If the girlfriend knows you use Yahoo, you're better off using Gmail and renaming the bookmark to something else (I've tried changing the icon but have been unsuccesful) since she can simply type yahoo.mail or some such and access it when youre in the shower. For Skype, I've installed to a different folder as well as changing the icon and renaming it to a HDD app. Somewhat bothersome but then I sleep with peace of mind.

I also have Drivecrypt which has a hotkey to lock out the screen. It's pretty handy if I have to shave/shower/shit and she's on the couch looking bored and my laptop is there gleaming like the forbidden fruit. I just hit F12 so she's not getting in w/o a keylogger. It won't keep the NSA out but it sure as hell will Sheryl Stickyfingers.

And ditto on the bank card statements. I use paperless statements from BoA but sometimes a new girl I'm with might hit the back button in firefox and see them in Yahoo. Might cause a problem if you signed up on Cherry Blossoms/Pinalove. Always use prepaid since luck favors the prepared.

Steve Martin: “She caught me with another woman! C’mon, you’re French, you understand that!”
Police inspector, unimpressed: “Yes, to be with another woman, that is French. But to be CAUGHT, that is American!”

Do you tell girls that you have wives or girlfriends while cheating? Or do you just tell them that you are alone?

Without getting into the moral/ethics of this, am I the only one who would rather just drop a girl instead of going through all the trouble of cheating?

I've dated multiple girls before but never exclusively. Being single and having a different fuck buddy over each night is one thing. But being in a serious relationship is another.

If I want to date a girl exclusively, I will. If I want to dump her and fuck around for a while, I'll do that too.

Quote: (10-09-2014 08:07 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Without getting into the moral/ethics of this, am I the only one who would rather just drop a girl instead of going through all the trouble of cheating?

I've dated multiple girls before but never exclusively. Being single and having a different fuck buddy over each night is one thing. But being in a serious relationship is another.

If I want to date a girl exclusively, I will. If I want to dump her and fuck around for a while, I'll do that too.

I understand what your saying here but you may feel differently when you have been in a good relationship for awhile. Sometimes all that's missing is a little strange on the side. Most cultures understand this dynamic exists in even the kindest and most family oriented of men, sadly America is not one of them. As you mentioned you could break up with your LTR and get with whoever you want, but that really isn't much of a long term solution if you want both a loving doting girlfriend and the excitement of the new and unexplored. I think it is balancing the polarities of our male nature that brings the most contentment and joy. I say all that but maybe Im just a player for life. Who knows.

I forget what the app was called but I used to use this awesome app that would disguise phone calls, had hidden call lists, etc. Also the app runs secretly under a different name so anyone looking through your apps wouldn't know you had it. You can't see it on your dashboard or even casually scrolling apps you would have to go into the settings as if you were going to delete to see it and even tehn I believe it was under an innocent name.

You could have your text messages or calls or voicemails come in as a different name of your choosing so work or something like that. You could also have them show up as differnet numbers. You couldn't access them from your notifications bar you would have to hit a secret sequence of keys like #777 or something like that to pull up the app.

It was a really cool thing to where you can leave your phone out for a girl to be sneaky and brose through wiht no worries. Also we all know those moments you pull your your phone and dreading someone looking over your shoulder. With this its like oh another telemarketer or just my alarm or work calling me not gonna answer.

Probably something similar to Spoofcard.

wi30 I get your point, but there are times when you just need to do it. For example your girl is mad at you for 24 hours now, because of something you consider small (mine got mad 32 hours, new ATH time, because I let some mosquitoes in the house because I was too slow), so I felt like the whole thing wasn't balanced. I do something extremely small, and she's mad over a day.

I consider this bullying. In high school you can use your fists, in a relationship you can never do that. So cheating shouldn't make you feel bad at this point.

Quote: (10-09-2014 07:52 AM)drmariusz Wrote:  

Do you tell girls that you have wives or girlfriends while cheating? Or do you just tell them that you are alone?

I've done both, things went a lot smoother when I just acted like I was single. However, this was before I really knew anything about game.

As far as phone stuff, I have an Android phone, and I used Google Voice for a 2nd number and Vault to lock the app and any pics/messages/call logs up.

What Vault does is when you try to open a locked app it looks like the app crashed, and pressing OK will just return you to the home screen. You need to long-press the screen in a certain place to be able to enter a PIN (4 or more digits) in order to actually access the app.

For all you cats out there attempting to manage a mini-harem and holding down a LTR here's a potentially valuable tool

It's called Slydial -It's # you can call that connects you directly to someone's vm, without their phone ringing.

Obviously - if you are attempting to be all COINTELPRO, you can see the value in using this option to keep "in touch" with your roster.

Back in the day - Trying to be 3 places at one time, I would run out of hours in the day. So to offset her inevitable disappointment when you didn't show up/call, I might Slydial her and of course since it was well after midnight she wouldn't get my message until the morning. At which time, I could point to that vm I left as an effort to keep our plans.

I managed to freak out more than few birds with this one

Her - 'I never even heard the phone ring'
MDP - 'Yeah baby, it might be time for a new phone'

MDP