rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Britain's Got Talent, Paul Potts, Pavarotti, Bocelli etc

tl;dr need some song suggestions. Powerful ones like "Nessun Dorma." Thanks.
I am not the most familiar with opera. The songs that make it feel like the guy's soul is busting out of him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So got an email about a free screening of a movie called "One Chance" about Paul Potts and how he won Britain's Got Talent (BGT) in 2007. I played it in the background and thought it was ok. Here is the link for the free screening if you want to watch it. Only 4 short commercials. https://screen.yahoo.com/onechance

But I found the song he sung in the first round of BGT pretty moving. "Nessun Dorma"

Here is his 4 minute clip that got him past the first round.

I found this song moving, I don't know the meanings, apologies I must be a knuckle dragger. But, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to suggest other songs that are moving? The ones where you feel the person's soul busting out?

This was his chance and he took it. Actually a reminder for all of us.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Almost anything from Les Miserables works, especially Bring Him Home with Colm Wilkinson.

Chris Martin is truly exceptional in this piece.

bocelli has a good "con te partiro"