rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spoiled daughter of HK leader trolls taxpayers with facebook selfies of diamonds

Spoiled daughter of HK leader trolls taxpayers with facebook selfies of diamonds

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/china/Ho...115995.cms

BEIJING: The daughter of Hong Kong chief executive CY Leung has poured a good amount of cold water on China's carefully crafted public relations strategy to persuade agitating youth to end their agitation.

The daughter, Chai Yan Leung, said in a Facebook post that her diamond necklace was bought on "silly" tax payer's money.

Showing the origin of the post as 'Government House, Hong Kong', Chai Yan challenged those who taunted her new necklace.

"The necklace on my profile pic is not a dog collar, silly!!!" she said. "This is actually a beautiful necklace bought at Lane Crawford (yes - funded by all you HK taxpayers!! So are all my beautiful shoes and dresses and clutches!! Thank you so much!!!!)".

Chai Yan hit out at those taunting her saying, "Actually maybe I shouldn't say 'all you'- since most of you here are probably unemployed hence all this time obsessed with bombarding me with messages". She later said, "It's ok, your mother still loves you".

Her Facebook page has been taken off in the face of controversy it generated but the page has been widely published in Hong Kong's Chinese and English dailies

-----

Is this an even bigger case of a dumb spoiled daughter ruining things for her father than the girl who cost her father $80,000 with her 'suck it' Facebook post? http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/02/us/faceboo...ts-father/

Story was too good to bury in the HK protest thread in my opinion. Hope this act of vanity, materialism, elitism and stupidity blows up in her face and ends up being a major boon to those fighting for more democratic rights.

She couldn't buy some plastic surgery?

[Image: 44116321.cms]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Yeah, that is... wow.
Somebody's in for a talking to tonight.

Quote: (10-02-2014 04:27 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

She couldn't buy some plastic surgery?

[Image: 44116321.cms]

It's like wrapping a piece of shit with gold paper. 5/10 WNB

Quote: (10-02-2014 04:25 PM)bacan Wrote:  

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/china/Ho...115995.cms

BEIJING: The daughter of Hong Kong chief executive CY Leung has poured a good amount of cold water on China's carefully crafted public relations strategy to persuade agitating youth to end their agitation.

The daughter, Chai Yan Leung, said in a Facebook post that her diamond necklace was bought on "silly" tax payer's money.

Showing the origin of the post as 'Government House, Hong Kong', Chai Yan challenged those who taunted her new necklace.

"The necklace on my profile pic is not a dog collar, silly!!!" she said. "This is actually a beautiful necklace bought at Lane Crawford (yes - funded by all you HK taxpayers!! So are all my beautiful shoes and dresses and clutches!! Thank you so much!!!!)".

Chai Yan hit out at those taunting her saying, "Actually maybe I shouldn't say 'all you'- since most of you here are probably unemployed hence all this time obsessed with bombarding me with messages". She later said, "It's ok, your mother still loves you".

Her Facebook page has been taken off in the face of controversy it generated but the page has been widely published in Hong Kong's Chinese and English dailies

-----

Is this an even bigger case of a dumb spoiled daughter ruining things for her father than the girl who cost her father $80,000 with her 'suck it' Facebook post? http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/02/us/faceboo...ts-father/

Story was too good to bury in the HK protest thread in my opinion. Hope this act of vanity, materialism, elitism and stupidity blows up in her face and ends up being a major boon to those fighting for more democratic rights.

[Image: article-1258613-04D8E2080000044D-824_224x369.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Hopefully the protestors hang, draw and quarter her.

She look like an Asian version of iCarly

History repeats itself.

Wasn't there times before revolutions taking place where the better off gave a middle finger to the mass of plebs? And then lost their heads as a result of the revolution which followed?

I wont be surprised.

If the Hong Kong plebians overrun the government, believe me she will have already safely escaped to somewhere like Europe. Women like this rarely are held accountable for their attitude.

WB and cum on the necklace.

You simply cannot be rich without bunch of proletariat wanting to slice your head off and then having your property handed to them

[Image: tumblr_m2m0xbONRa1qdvraco1_500.gif]

Quote: (10-02-2014 06:20 PM)Orion Wrote:  

You simply cannot be rich without bunch of proletariat wanting to slice your head off and then having your property handed to them

These aren't wealth generating people. They ride off a non-democratic political system that they politik-ed their way into.

More comparable with feudal lords than businessmen.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (10-02-2014 04:27 PM)Faust Wrote:  

Yeah, that is... wow.
Somebody's in for a talking to tonight.

It's China, so he's probably dragged her up the stairs by her hair, just to throw her down them again.

He should probably announce that in the papers tomorrow, it'd be good PR.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote:Quote:

Seven blunders of the world that lead to violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics without principle. -Mahatma Gandhi

It's amazing the entitlement women have. Her father is wealthy and successful therefore she's better than everyone else. Money clearly doesn't buy you class.

Team Nachos

This is nothing compared to the politicians in my country.

Private jets, huge entourage, and Hermes bags n couple mill diamond rings.

Coups have happened many times but theyre the judge, jury and state.

WNB Would string along and ask her to buy me shit.

She's a masterful troll, provoking hoi polloi into spinning their prole hamster wheels.

Maybe the taxpayers didn't pay, maybe they did......but her act to piss others off worked.

That's her end goal, getting attention from people.

Edit: Would bang then grab her shit while she is sleeping.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (10-03-2014 11:52 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

She's a masterful troll, provoking hoi polloi into spinning their prole hamster wheels.

Maybe the taxpayers didn't pay, maybe they did......but her act to piss others off worked.

That's her end goal, getting attention from people.

Edit: Would bang then grab her shit while she is sleeping.

She is playing with fire. It's one thing to be wealthy because you're the daughter of a a wealthy person. It's another to rub your wealth in the face of aggrieved people who are forced by law to pay your father, then insult and mistreat them.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

First against the wall when the revolution comes.

So she's basically saying " let them eat cake!" Her father needs to revoke her internet privileges ASAP.

Yeah - and the sad thing is that those politicians are making peanuts in comparison to the owners of the banking hegemony. But they are much smarter and are not risking their necks. Part of the job and the reason for their high pay (in the West the pay-off comes after career-end - all presidents [and even Vice-presidents] since Bush sr. made 100-200+ mio. afterwards) is because they are the figure-heads the people can accuse. So what do the people do? Vote this corrupt bastard out. But of course the next one is a corrupt pre-selected bastard too. We will not vote our way out of this.

I doubt anything will happen - like many well-off Chinese, she probably has a UK, Canada, USA, Singapore or Australia passport...if she's smart she'll get the the fuck out of there if people come for her.