rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hats off to you night gamers

The weather was unusually warm, and I was in a good mood, so I went out last night after a few months of not doing so.

Some observations:

The guys with the cute girls hanging on them are all pretty big. Mostly muscle-big but I saw one who was super fat/huge (but in a strong, DGAF way) big. After a year or so of strength training and adding 30 lbs. I still feel small.

I'm sure this varies by location but the level of "bad boy" required is just off the charts and probably beyond me. It's like you have to become a jacked up "clown" (as Roosh calls it) or something... Shaved or buzzed head, sleeve tattoo, the whole "thug" look. (This is a bit of a dirtbag city in my opinion. I'm sure it's different elsewhere. )

I don't think I will go out alone anymore. I feel the marginal benefits to social skills improvement are not worth the cost to me in terms of time and health. I feel lousy today after staying out late and inhaling smoke. Only drank one beer. I should focus on other venues, daytime, social circle, etc.

(I'm trying not to be too negative, but as I'm sure you can tell the experience triggered some negativity...it feels good to vent it.)

Anyway, seriously, hats off to you guys that pull this stuff off. It's obviously quite competitive.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I get much better results from online game than night game. Night game may be worth it for some people, but not for me, at least not in the US.

You really need to have a physical presence in body language and clothing style for night game to reward. Being in either a great dgaf mood or a total hunter mood is almost required for success.

You can have an off day in social circle or sit in your crusty underwear online. No harm.

Venue selection and timing is everything.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (09-28-2014 10:49 AM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I get much better results from online game than night game. Night game may be worth it for some people, but not for me, at least not in the US.

I'm thinking I should get into this. I know some consider it less worthy than "in-person game", but the opportunities are just too sparse in the suburbs.

Quote: (09-28-2014 11:53 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

You really need to have a physical presence in body language and clothing style for night game to reward. Being in either a great dgaf mood or a total hunter mood is almost required for success.

You can have an off day in social circle or sit in your crusty underwear online. No harm.

I've studied the CH posts on body language but I think a lot of that is more about telling guys "what not to do." In other words, it's a bare minimum of things not to screw up.

Mood is something I struggle with if not drinking much.

Also, the difference between talking to girls at night and during the day is, well, night and day. During the day they are more polite whereas at night they will give you that little look of downright disgust.

This is off the charts, but it works. The best night game results from my personal experience have been the artsy/gay districts of the city. Many of the girls are either around hipsters or gay men, so there is little competition. Many of these guys will even wing you, while the jacked up alphas will fight you tooth and nail for all the pussy.

Quote: (09-28-2014 01:50 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

This is off the charts, but it works. The best night game results from my personal experience have been the artsy/gay districts of the city. Many of the girls are either around hipsters or gay men, so there is little competition. Many of these guys will even wing you, while the jacked up alphas will fight you tooth and nail for all the pussy.

I can attest to this. If the gay guys like you they are amazing wingmen.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I am not a solo guy and have the opportunity on most nights to "roll" to some of the best clubs by myself. Unless I am there to watch music I am not into going out by myself. How I combat this is eating at the bar by myself for a late dinner in a food/nightlife spot. Hanging out on the wall drinking by myself watching people is one of the last things I like to do. I want to force myself to try it more in the coming months to see what I can get out of it.

Quote: (09-28-2014 10:29 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

The weather was unusually warm, and I was in a good mood, so I went out last night after a few months of not doing so.

Some observations:

The guys with the cute girls hanging on them are all pretty big. Mostly muscle-big but I saw one who was super fat/huge (but in a strong, DGAF way) big. After a year or so of strength training and adding 30 lbs. I still feel small.

I'm sure this varies by location but the level of "bad boy" required is just off the charts and probably beyond me. It's like you have to become a jacked up "clown" (as Roosh calls it) or something... Shaved or buzzed head, sleeve tattoo, the whole "thug" look. (This is a bit of a dirtbag city in my opinion. I'm sure it's different elsewhere. )

I don't think I will go out alone anymore. I feel the marginal benefits to social skills improvement are not worth the cost to me in terms of time and health. I feel lousy today after staying out late and inhaling smoke. Only drank one beer. I should focus on other venues, daytime, social circle, etc.

(I'm trying not to be too negative, but as I'm sure you can tell the experience triggered some negativity...it feels good to vent it.)

Anyway, seriously, hats off to you guys that pull this stuff off. It's obviously quite competitive.

Rex, good observations though I would exchange your city for mine anytime (I live in Washington, DC which is bad for all types of game). If one is "tall, dark, handsome" it is no longer a stereo-type; actually in addition to that I think the "muscular" and "young" part has to be added as well. When just about every large american city has more guys going out at night than girls the situation can be brutal. Honestly if you do not meet at least 2 of those 5 criteria you will be in a lot of discomfort when night gaming.

As for myself I meet none of those 5 so gave up night gaming when I turned 30. Now I do no night game (unless traveling) so online game with a bit of day game sprinkled is where the magic happens.

I think I can meet some of those but it just seems like an arms race I can't win. (However, I don't want to be that pessimistic because of one off night.) I have age working against me for sure.

Thought I was putting on some size in the gym, but not enough I guess. If you are competing in this arena it's a multi-year project. I'm glad I enjoy lifting weights for the other benefits.

A girl and her boyfriend asked me to take their picture and I did as I didn't mind at all. It was interesting to me that she made a comment how I looked "trustworthy" enough to hand her phone to. Not sure what that means, but maybe I looked too clean cut for the venue overall. No earrings, chains, or sleeve/neck tats, or huge beard, or whatever gimmick guys are using that makes them appear more "edgy". I did NOT wear a boring polo shirt...I had on a henley, black jeans, and boots.

Quote: (09-28-2014 06:36 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I think I can meet some of those but it just seems like an arms race I can't win. (However, I don't want to be that pessimistic because of one off night.) I have age working against me for sure.

Thought I was putting on some size in the gym, but not enough I guess. If you are competing in this arena it's a multi-year project. I'm glad I enjoy lifting weights for the other benefits.

A girl and her boyfriend asked me to take their picture and I did as I didn't mind at all. It was interesting to me that she made a comment how I looked "trustworthy" enough to hand her phone to. Not sure what that means, but maybe I looked too clean cut for the venue overall. No earrings, chains, or sleeve/neck tats, or huge beard, or whatever gimmick guys are using that makes them appear more "edgy". I did NOT wear a boring polo shirt...I had on a henley, black jeans, and boots.
Please. I did "night game" for 25 years almost 7 days a week. You are making excuses for something else.

Where do you go out exactly? First of all, I am sure you went to a Club. and in what kind of neighborhood? somewhat ghetto?
Plus, what kind of girls are you going after? slutty club girls?

I mostly go to bars because the amount of douche bags, thugs, trashy ones, dirty immigrants goes way up high in a club.

I like going to modern bars that caters to up to 30's and where appropriately dressed people hangout.
You won't see fights in this kind of places. Girls attitude is better. their mentality is just healthier than people in clubs.

Weight lifting makes me feel good about myself but I never thought I needed to lift because I saw muscle heads with chicks.
But I really haven't noticed any muscle heads with hot girls. (they just hangout with guys.)

The most popular ones as we all know, are a white kid in average height, slim build, classy hipster style or preppy look and got that upper class look (I will say 'JFK Jr look') Those are qualities you are just born with though.

If you don't feel comfortable with guys in a certain venue and don't like the type of women that follows those kind of guys, then you should try somewhere else that fits you.

Quote: (09-28-2014 10:41 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

First of all, I am sure you went to a Club. and in what kind of neighborhood? somewhat ghetto?

I mostly go to bars because the amount of douche bags, thugs, trashy ones, dirty immigrants goes way up high in a club.

I like going to modern bars that caters to up to 30's and where appropriately dressed people hangout.
You won't see fights in this kind of places. Girls attitude is better. their mentality is just healthier than people in clubs.

The most popular ones as we all know, are a white kid in average height, slim build, classy hipster style or preppy look and got that upper class look (I will say 'JFK Jr look') Those are qualities you are just born with though.

If you don't feel comfortable with guys in a certain venue and don't like the type of women that follows those kind of guys, then you should try somewhere else that fits you.

You nailed it in your description...yes I went to a club. Actually I visited two venues. The first was a bar that has live bands. The crowd is mostly white bros in plaid shirts or tees and cargo shorts, etc. The second was a club exactly as you describe, with lots of police cars outside. Not so much in a "ghetto" area, but it attracts the crowd you mentioned.

I think you're right and I need to find a more trendy SWPL-type venue.

Maybe you're thinking too much into this ?

If I thought so much, there is probably not any venue I would fit in because I don't look or dress like most people.

I cannot do night game.

It kills me, it is among the most unpleasant experiences in the world for me. If I pushed myself maybe I could learn it, but my results from the day have been wonderful for over 10 years, I have no need to supplement this.

Quote: (09-29-2014 07:13 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Maybe you're thinking too much into this ?

If I thought so much, there is probably not any venue I would fit in because I don't look or dress like most people.

My thoughts exactly. It just sounds like you are just going to the wrong type of venues, but at the same time i guess it depends what type of venues are available to you (as you mentioned you stay in the suburbs).

Before you jack it in as far as nightgame is concerned I would try find more upscale bars/clubs as by the sounds of it you are older and dress smarter (given the 'trustworthy' comment by the girl). I personally love nightgame and do pretty well for myself in the more upscale venues but i still tank in the studenty clubs, so I just don't bother with those places (i dont enjoy them as much anyway). You can have drastically different results depending on where you go, you will enjoy and do better in venues more suited to your style/personality as you will meet likeminded people and the chicks who go there are generally going to be attracted to the type of guy you are. I wouldnt get too worked up on size/physique either. Again its just one factor of many that attracts a girl, and in a more upscale venue it would count for less say versus style/dress sense as compared to the rougher style bars where you seem to be going.

Mix it up, experiment with different venues in nightgame as well as trying daygame and online. Give everything a fair whirl before working out where your strengths and weaknesses lie. Focus more on what you enjoy most and where you tend to get the best results, but still dabble in other styles of game if just for the occasional change of pace and perspective.

Irish

A big part of night game is finding the right venues-the ones that fit with your age, personality and style of game.

Do a lot of reconnaissance-go to different places and see what the vibe, girls and competition is like. Go on different nights too, that can make a big difference; your chances of success can vary a lot depending on what night you go.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I feel the marginal benefits to social skills improvement are not worth the cost to me in terms of time and health.

I agree.

That's why I chase girls during the day and fuck them during the day.

Why wait til midnight to do what can be done at noon?

Quote: (09-29-2014 03:21 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I feel the marginal benefits to social skills improvement are not worth the cost to me in terms of time and health.

I agree.

Most people have demanding jobs. Lets say back in the day before cell phones and all that.. You work, go home take a shower and go out to chase tail and party. That's how it was.

Quote: (09-29-2014 03:26 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2014 03:21 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I agree.

Most people have demanding jobs. Lets say back in the day before cell phones and all that.. You work, go home take a shower and go out to chase tail and party. That's how it was.

Plus some of us are night owls.

I can barely string together a coherent sentence before noon. I don't get mentally and socially sharp until the evening

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Night game is extremely competitive.

My vision is that close to everything is an obstacle to getting a bang. Not as much with a number close, but that requires the longer play which I'm still working on.

Other men, girlfriends, white knight bar staff, security - it's all against you.
To have any measure of success, you need to go above and beyond. To quote Rockys 3 & 4: "He's not a machine! He's a man! Be more man than him!"
Confidence, body language and attitude all need to be refined as well as having sharp senses to pass shit tests.

It helps to be the sharpest dressed man in the club (not too difficult in my area - they wear the uniform of skinny jeans, polo shirts and trainers)
You need a strong desire to succeed and to put in the work. Otherwise the investment:reward ratio might not be as profitable as online or day game.

Quote: (09-28-2014 11:53 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

That last part. You have to know how to pick your spots...that fit your physicality and personality.

Also, you can "social circle" your night game by knowing the bartenders...obviously that would take more night game, which if you don't like it, you won't do.

That said, OP is right. Like Paul Janka and other resources have said, weekend nights you're competing with a lot of other attention. Also yeah, with less information (loud bars, dim lights) chics depend more on physical presence (tall and big).

The obvious benefit is the booze. Girls are drinking. Then again, you're limiting your demo to chics who drink.

My best day is Sunday Funday at local bar where everyone knows me. I can strike up convo with any random girl. But I also enjoy all venues.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (09-29-2014 03:26 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Most people have demanding jobs.

Yes, this really limits the day gaming possibilities for many guys.

I also work during the day. Here are some strategies to consider:

- Approach girls on the way to work -- Public transportation, Coffee shop, street, etc.

- Approach at least one girl on your lunch break, every day! (this is a great habit that more guys should be doing)

- After work, "Power Hour!"-- Do not go home! I used to go straight to a university campus a few times a week from 330-430pm, doing a few approaches each day. Or, I would go straight to a busy shopping area and do a few approaches while I did my grocery shopping.

Other strategies include:

- Public transportation on the way home.

- Gym Game, after work.

- Street game, after work.

-------

Saturday late morning & afternoon is also a good time for day game. (street, cafe, gym, farmer market, etc.)

-------

Obviously, meeting, gaming, and banging girls requires effort and energy. It's hard to work all day and party at night. It's exhausting to work all week and party on the weekends. That takes a toll on a mans body.

I try to offer alternative ways to meet girls. Healthier strategies to finding sex. For anyone who is interested..

If you love night game, more power to you.

Also, be sure to review "El Mechanico's Day Game Hack":

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16884-...#pid288768

^^^ Good, simple stuff Gio. I need to start implementing that.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Per usual great practical stuff from Gio

As you get older, and better able to recognize your target audience (underrated Game skill) you tend to become more scientific in your hunting.

There is no perfect time to get @ girls, actually come to think of it that's why certain "off peak" times is the best time to open them

Respect to all guys putting in the work, stay ready so you don't have to get ready. Approach day, night and twice on Sundays but to be more efficient one has to know where he will get the best reception

Factoring in energy levels, drinks, lack of sleep, B-Shields, shit tests etc - night game is truly a young man's sport

MDP