rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Myth of Sisterhood: 12 Year Old Girl's BFFs Plot Her Murder for 5 Months

[Image: 1411646997165_Image_galleryImage_Anissa_...rents_.JPG][Image: 1411646998267_wps_7_Morgan_Geyser_jpg_Parents.jpg]
Quote:Quote:

On a Saturday morning in May, police say two 12-year-old girls convinced their friend to follow them into the woods for a game of hide-and-seek. It was the rouse they concocted, according to police, to carry out their plan to murder her, something they had been plotting for months.

According to investigators, the two eighth graders, Morgan Geyser and Anissa Weier from Waukesha, Wisconsin, had decided they wanted to be with Slender Man, a fictional horror character born from a dark corner of the Internet. In stories they read about him online, Slender Man kidnaps and kills children. Not only did the girls believe he was real, police said, they were convinced the only way to get in his good graces was to kill someone too.

But Slender Man isn’t real.

And their friend, a 12-year-old girl named Payton Leutner, survived being stabbed with a large kitchen knife 19 times.

The Slender Man stabbing case would go on to not only rock the Waukesha community, but shock people across the United States and internationally. It would also put a spotlight on Slender Man’s massive cult-like following.

In an ABC News "20/20" exclusive, Payton and her parents, Stacie and Joe Leutner, opened up for the first time about recovering from the horrific ordeal.

It was May 31, 2014. Around the same time police say Morgan and Anissa were leading Payton into the woods, Payton’s mother Stacie was in the backyard of their family home painting an old patio set. Her 9-year-old son Caden was inside playing, and her husband Joe Leutner was at work.

Suddenly, Stacie looked up and saw a police officer and another woman, a detective in street clothes carrying a badge and a gun, walking up the side of her house.

“They asked me, ‘Are you Payton’s mom?’” Stacie said. “The first thing that goes through my mind is my husband and my daughter are both gone. Something has happened to one of them because that’s the only reason a uniformed officer and a detective comes to your house on a Saturday morning. Something has happened to somebody that I loved.”

They proceeded to tell her Payton had been stabbed. Then, Stacie said, the detective’s phone rang. When she hung up, she told Stacie that her daughter was bleeding around the heart and she needed to get to the hospital.

That’s when Stacie made the worst phone call of her life to her husband, Joe.

“I said, ‘Morgan stabbed Payton, you need to come home,’” she said.

After that, Stacie said she went into the living room where saw her son playing, and broke down.

“I just looked at Caden, and I said, ‘Morgan stabbed Payton. We have to go to the hospital right now,’” she said. “And Caden started crying.”

Waukesha Memorial Hospital is a short drive from the Leutners’ house and Stacie got there in a few minutes. When she walked into the trauma room, she saw Payton lying on a gurney.

“She was pale as a ghost,” Stacie said. “She was terrified, she was crying, she couldn’t breathe.”

Seeing her mother, Payton reached out for her and Stacie rushed over and hugged her.

“And I said, ‘you’re going to be OK, it’s going to be fine,’” she said. “But I could see that she was covered, her arms, her legs, abdomen, were covered in stab wounds. And all I hear is, ‘there’s five on her arm, there’s seven on her leg,’ and I’m thinking, ‘seven? What?’”

It was the trauma nurses, counting the stab wounds on her daughter’s body.

“And one of the nurse’s said, ‘OK, I count 19,’ and the second nurse said, ‘I count 19 as well,’” Stacie said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slender-man-sta...d=25787516

Thank God this little girl lived, I'm someone's big brother, I wouldn't mind donating a present in the coming holidays for the other little girls:

[Image: Death-6.jpg]

The saddest part of this story is they will be out on the streets again when they turn 18.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36716.html

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I don't agree. Friendships can be strong no matter the sex.

These little "angels" are psychopaths with screws loose upstairs. Nothing to do with sisterhood. Like those little cunts who murdered James Bulger in England.

I agree, some motherfuckers are just born bad.

Quote: (09-28-2014 06:24 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

These little "angels" are psychopaths with screws loose upstairs. Nothing to do with sisterhood. Like those little cunts who murdered James Bulger in England.

creepypasta has some good writers on it

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Slender Man's creator is obviously responsible for this crime. The girls who did the stabbing are victims of his brainwashing. He must be banned while the girls are given the professional help they need.

Her 9-year-old son Caden...
[Image: facepalm.png]

WHAT is WITH these faggoty modern boy's names?

Quote: (09-27-2014 11:37 PM)jariel Wrote:  

[Image: 1411646997165_Image_galleryImage_Anissa_...rents_.JPG][Image: 1411646998267_wps_7_Morgan_Geyser_jpg_Parents.jpg]

On a Saturday morning in May, police say two 12-year-old girls convinced their friend to follow them into the woods for a game of hide-and-seek. It was the rouse they concocted, according to police, to carry out their plan to murder her, something they had been plotting for months.

According to investigators, the two eighth graders, Morgan Geyser and Anissa Weier from Waukesha, Wisconsin, had decided they wanted to be with Slender Man, a fictional horror character born from a dark corner of the Internet. In stories they read about him online, Slender Man kidnaps and kills children. Not only did the girls believe he was real, police said, they were convinced the only way to get in his good graces was to kill someone too.

But Slender Man isn’t real.

And their friend, a 12-year-old girl named Payton Leutner, survived being stabbed with a large kitchen knife 19 times.

The Slender Man stabbing case would go on to not only rock the Waukesha community, but shock people across the United States and internationally. It would also put a spotlight on Slender Man’s massive cult-like following.

In an ABC News "20/20" exclusive, Payton and her parents, Stacie and Joe Leutner, opened up for the first time about recovering from the horrific ordeal.

It was May 31, 2014. Around the same time police say Morgan and Anissa were leading Payton into the woods, Payton’s mother Stacie was in the backyard of their family home painting an old patio set. Her 9-year-old son Caden was inside playing, and her husband Joe Leutner was at work.

Suddenly, Stacie looked up and saw a police officer and another woman, a detective in street clothes carrying a badge and a gun, walking up the side of her house.

“They asked me, ‘Are you Payton’s mom?’” Stacie said. “The first thing that goes through my mind is my husband and my daughter are both gone. Something has happened to one of them because that’s the only reason a uniformed officer and a detective comes to your house on a Saturday morning. Something has happened to somebody that I loved.”

They proceeded to tell her Payton had been stabbed. Then, Stacie said, the detective’s phone rang. When she hung up, she told Stacie that her daughter was bleeding around the heart and she needed to get to the hospital.

That’s when Stacie made the worst phone call of her life to her husband, Joe.

“I said, ‘Morgan stabbed Payton, you need to come home,’” she said.

After that, Stacie said she went into the living room where saw her son playing, and broke down.

“I just looked at Caden, and I said, ‘Morgan stabbed Payton. We have to go to the hospital right now,’” she said. “And Caden started crying.”

Waukesha Memorial Hospital is a short drive from the Leutners’ house and Stacie got there in a few minutes. When she walked into the trauma room, she saw Payton lying on a gurney.

“She was pale as a ghost,” Stacie said. “She was terrified, she was crying, she couldn’t breathe.”

Seeing her mother, Payton reached out for her and Stacie rushed over and hugged her.

“And I said, ‘you’re going to be OK, it’s going to be fine,’” she said. “But I could see that she was covered, her arms, her legs, abdomen, were covered in stab wounds. And all I hear is, ‘there’s five on her arm, there’s seven on her leg,’ and I’m thinking, ‘seven? What?’”

It was the trauma nurses, counting the stab wounds on her daughter’s body.

“And one of the nurse’s said, ‘OK, I count 19,’ and the second nurse said, ‘I count 19 as well,’” Stacie said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slender-man-sta...d=25787516

Thank God this little girl lived, I'm someone's big brother, I wouldn't mind donating a present in the coming holidays for the other little girls:

[Image: Death-6.jpg]

WNB.

Quote: (09-28-2014 10:33 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Yeah I've been noticing that lately too. It's a female plot to keep boys beta.

Team Nachos

Inappropriate much?

I was there the day feminism fell...

Quote: (09-28-2014 12:44 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Yeah I've been noticing that lately too. It's a female plot to keep boys beta.

Represents a total and utter lack of culture.

This is our postmodern world.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Female friendships can be strong, and some guys are jealous little bitches. BUT, in general, women are FAR more competitive with each other than men. Kinda makes sense if you think about it biologically - there are MANY women men want to reproduce with...if you nailed five sexy chicks and your buddy nailed 5 different sexy chicks, you'd be high-fiving each other. But each woman wants only the "best" men , so they are in greater competition. If a girl says she has a "great guy" and her friend also believes she has a "great guy", they'll be comparing the two and eventually competing over the one who they believe to be the bigger, better deal.

And did you ever see sisters compete over their kids?? My god. Each woman wants HER kids to be number one, to have the most of ...everything life has to offer!

Guys are competitive, with other guys and with themselves. But in a guys mind, if I "win" at life, you can win, too. In women's mind, for me to win...some other girl has to lose.

Female friendships can be strong, and some guys are jealous little bitches. BUT, in general, women are FAR more competitive with each other than men. Kinda makes sense if you think about it biologically - there are MANY women men want to reproduce with...if you nailed five sexy chicks and your buddy nailed 5 different sexy chicks, you'd be high-fiving each other. But each woman wants only the "best" men , so they are in greater competition. If a girl says she has a "great guy" and her friend also believes she has a "great guy", they'll be comparing the two and eventually competing over the one who they believe to be the bigger, better deal.

And did you ever see sisters compete over their kids?? My god. Each woman wants HER kids to be number one, to have the most of ...everything life has to offer!

Guys are competitive, with other guys and with themselves. But in a guys mind, if I "win" at life, you can win, too. In women's mind, for me to win...some other girl has to lose.

Yes, but that is not under discussion here and isn't something I would consider.

These two girls are psychopaths with fucked up fantasies.They are the opposite of normal. My niece is their age and all she thinks about is random shit to do with fun, friends and her relatives.

Quote: (09-28-2014 01:39 PM)The Father Wrote:  

I agree with The Father. Hell, bitches compete on what they got or did for Valentine's Day. They are more likely to screw each other over than help each other.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Ha. I remember Carlin's routine about that. Justin, Brendan, Tucker, Kyle, Taylor, Tyler etc.

What makes Caden a faggoty name?

What are some examples of good names vs poor ones?

Quote: (09-28-2014 09:08 PM)thedavidgt Wrote:  

What are some examples of good names vs poor ones?

More stupid names that single moms have been using lately:

Jaden, Aiden/Aden

Quote: (09-28-2014 09:08 PM)thedavidgt Wrote:  

Here's an example of what makes Caden a faggoty name ..... Caden.

And the 12 yo on the left is what almost all feminists look like at 12.

You sound like a faggot "heypete"

Quote: (09-28-2014 10:11 PM)BiggNastee Wrote:  

You sound like a faggot "heypete"

Thanks, Caden.

7 day ban for Bignastee

Slender man is a representation of a female ideal.

They crave cruelty from a young age.