rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a low energy seducer?

I want to see how many guys here seduce 'low energy' (think Don Draper), 'high energy' (Think Mystery), or either one depending on the situation?

I'm 90% low energy. When I get a girl alone and I can see she's hooked, I talk very little, get her to talk, do a lot of touching, get her turned on and then go for the kill. But sometimes I have to yak in the beginning to get a girl talking.

How about ya'll?

im pretty damn talkative once I get going, so i have to reel myself in. Otherwise I risk sounding like an excited little kid.

Low energy for me. I can be high energy sometimes, but it's rare. I am trying to get a better balance though.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

A solid mix of both. It all depends on what you are trying to do. When your at a bar or a club you need to have energy and low energy won't cut it or when I am running social circle game I won't hog all the limelight but I will be talkative. When I am alone with a girl I do tend to be a bit more low energy.

I'm definitely low energy. I do talk more than the girl for the first 5-10 minutes, whether it's a date or a cold approach, but if she hooks then I let her do most of the talking.

I rely on my dress style and looks, body language, wit, attitude, subtle but ever increasing kino and unspoken sexual intent. Plus mystery, girls love mystery.

Think Daniel Craig as Bond, Don Draper, Jason Statham in the Transporter movies

I don't talk loudly, act crazy, use gimmicks or try to be the life of the party or Mr Social.

My conversational and social skills are very good; it's just that, being an introvert, high energy is very draining on me and feels and comes across to others as incongruent.

A lot of the difference is probably introvert vs extrovert . If you're strongly at either pole, you're going to run almost exclusively that type of game. Most people are more in the middle with their personality, and can go either way depending on their mood and the circumstances.

I don't think either type of game is better overall, though sometimes one can work better in certain situations, of course.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Occasionally I'll use some cocktail of alcohol, caffeine and sugar to boost my energy level, but I'm always pushing the interaction towards a low energy state and venue, when it's not counterproductive to seducing her.

honestly i don't see the seductive value of being high energy, even at a club.

Low energy is my natural instinct - I'm another introvert, I enjoy social situations but they drain my energy quickly - and usually gives me the best results and makes me feel better (more "grounded"). In some situations - particularly night game - I do still have the occasional tendency to run my mouth at 120 mph per hour once I get started. Particularly if I've had more than a few drinks.
Moving to another country where even the younger generations have very mixed English levels, has done wonders for making me slow down my speech in all situations though (English is also my second language, but I'm fluent).

Hate to say it I sound like an excited little kids, alcohol helps me slow down.

Usually my funny asshole game is high intensity and most girls feed off it.

I'm around 65% Low.

I'm 40+, so in the same camp as Mr XY above. I tend to date younger (a lot younger), and so i have to dial up initial energy for that. same when i meet internet lizards.

tend to just pull them in with story after story. usually recycled but it keeps them interested and they get over the initial shyness.

that shyness makes it hard to go full Don Draper on a young girl at the outset, unless you know she is already invested in you.

It depends on the girl/situation. I'm either the cocky, funny, confident, and cynical center of the crowd like Barney Stinson or Tony Montana when around large groups of people, party, rave, club, or introverted girl(Tony definitely with the introverted girl or a small group). When pulling a Tony with an introverted girl I always go for the cynical kind of humor. Dark humor/sexual humor with an upbeat voice and a clear arrogance/confidence really gets them going. It really motivates them to talk though at the beginning I monologue a bit. For some reason it grows on the introverted girls and they fall for the lovable bad boy.

When at a bar/calm drinking party, alone with an average girl, or high energy, extroverted girl I switch into the old school Bond and an iteration of Bram Stoker's Dracula. I get very descriptive and try to give off a superiority kind of vibe. More calm/collected than in other situations. I also try to get the girl to talk more through my presence only adding in an occasional comment or story. For some reason they get nervous, fidgety, and jittery when I'm like this, but they take forever to shut up as they keep going on for a while. When they eventually stop I say my lines which get them started up on their monologue again with the same nervous and jittery frame. The sexual parts of this frame/vibe come out when I recount my purely physical relationships as if they were a travel story. It's a hook, line, and sinker usually.

When alone whether Tony style or mix of the previous two I always try to get personal and relate with them in some way. I tend to go towards a more noir/calm feeling that leads to the kiss and escalation. I guess I go for the well travelled, mysterious but confident man instead of the badass and more obviously arrogant/prideful guy. I don't exude a booming confidence but the more cunning low key(switching between moments of shallowness and deep perspective) confident mannerisms. Self-assured and relaxed would be an easier way to put it when escalating. I'm always a bit cold during sex and talk with a whisper or sadistically dirty talk(always emphasizing that they need to shut up and moan) as I hate girls doing anything but moaning and fucking.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I'm definitely low energy. I tend to ponder my actions and take definitive moves so the high wire yah yah movements isn't me at this point in time.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

High energy where's my clown suit?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I'm pretty low energy. I have lots of respect for the high energy guys though, it seems like they get laid a ton too, at least the ones I know. I just can't pull it off without sounding fake or desperate.

Are there any older high energy guys out there? That just seems like it'd be tougher to pull off as you get into your late-30s and 40s. I guess game just naturally shifts regardless of energy style though.

I pull a lot more when I'm high-energy. Both girls and guys often comment on my aggressive nature when I run night game (I'm much more calm during the day because being high-energy comes off as weird)

Chicks often tell me to relax and not be so touchy and quick to make moves. But guess what? Those are the chicks that are not DTF (at least not that night). The girls that generally appreciate my boldness are ones that will more easily go to bed with me.

I put mixed energy though because after over a year of analyzing my strengths and weaknesses I understand that different girls need different levels of energy. Your game isn't going to work on every girl, and it's important to learn to adapt and tailor your game to certain girls The quiet foreign girl who isn't going to fuck you without going on 3+ dates probably isn't the girl you wanna be high energy/trying to make out within 5 minutes of meeting her. So with her I'll tone it down and let her see the 'interesting' side of me, aka tell her shit about my life, try to get to know her, and build comfort.

Then there's the drunk whore you meet at the bar, or often in my case, basement frat party, who not only appreciates your quick escalation combined with cockiness, but will move on quickly to the next dude who if you don't exhibit those qualities.

Generally though, I find my conversations hook and lead to sex a lot more when I'm high energy.

Low energy/introvert.

Very occasionally, if the vibe is right with the girl, I'll get a stream of consciousness thing going where the flow is incredibly natural (absolutely nothing is forced, and new threads abound) and we're essentially feeding/building off each others energy.

There's no need to create, only react. It's akin to the feeling I get when I'm song-writing. When the mood is right, it feels like I'm merely a conduit/bystander as the ideas flow from seemingly no-where.

I'd call that the most ideal social interaction, and the hallmark of ideal "chemistry" because it doesn't feel like you're really gaming but you're getting the best results possible.

I start out high energy to break the ice but I can't maintain it so I eventually roll off into a low energy mode once the girl gets a little comfortable.

I'm definately low energy. Now I can get out of my comfort zone and be a bit more outgoing or crazy but this is something I wrestled with when I first started watching and reading game stuff. It seemed everyone told you to get out your comfort zone, jump in front of girls, do crazy antics and that's just not me. I get that stepping out of your zone shouldn't feel normal but at the same time that's not genuine if I'm being that way I'm putting on an act sorta.

Don Draper is a fictional character.

I think I'm more high energy. Don't know how to chill out sometimes.

Low or high energy is about far more than just the way you talk to a girl. It also affects most parts of passive game, target selection, and so on. I think that has a much bigger effect on the final outcome than just they way I escalate or something.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This thread has new significance.

Discuss.

Quote: (11-03-2016 06:08 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

Discuss.

Unabashedly high energy!!!!! Is this a question?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (11-03-2016 07:45 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2016 06:08 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

Discuss.

Unabashedly high energy!!!!! Is this a question?

Well, in 2014 methinks there was a lull in masculine energy in the universe (kinda) but now we're like Cole Trickle in Days of Thunder with the Match Set Tires passing on the outside in turn 4.

That doesn't even do it justice.

Paging Kaotic. Are you high energy or low energy?

Quote: (09-26-2014 02:02 PM)FrenchCanadian Wrote:  

honestly i don't see the seductive value of being high energy, even at a club.

It works for my friend sometimes on emo chicks / loser chicks

he dazzles them with energy, sometimes gets the bang during the novelty of it

starts out really popular and quickly gets on people's nerves.

fails a lot of the time, but since its a numbers game and he approaches a lot, he's done better than most guys I know

Depends on the girl. I have a defined personality, but how I conduct myself woman-to-woman is largely based off her vibe. Quiet introverted hipster girl? I'll chill out. Loud boisterous party chick? Lets turn up.

EDIT: This also venue calibrated.