rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Practical ways to get girls with boyfriends?

I've used the searched feature and read that thread about slowly destroying a girl's view of her boyfriend. I don't feel this is a practical way to get a girl who has a boyfriends, and it seems very difficult to actually apply, "theoretical", and a long term sort of strategy.

I was wondering what everyone's practical way to steal girl with a boyfriend is. I'm talking about girls you approach through daygame on campuses and such so you're not in a club trying to SNL her.

How do you seduce women with boyfriends?

valhalla

You can only get her if she's unhappy with her boyfriend and thinks that you're a trade up. In my 2 times of experience, she will give you signs if she's interested. If she's down to hang out with you and get drinks alone, then go for it. If not, then move on. There's plenty of other single girls out there

^ I agree.

The trick is to get her alone with you then add some alcohol to the equation.

It's still quite a longshot but generally I believe if a woman is willing to get drunk with you then she's also willing to get fucked by you.

You're going to need smooth and near perfect game to pull this off though.

(I tried this with the girlfriend of a college senior a few days ago. She was drunk, I was getting in some good kino; all was going well until her boyfriend showed up and started threatening me.)

There's a girl on my rotation now with a boyfriend. I think you really only need to game as usual. The whole thing about trying to make her boyfriend seem bad is unnecessary in my opinion. She may not break up with her man for you, but her hypergamous nature will allow her to fuck you if your game is tight.

Disclaimer: I live in Japan where cheating is like the national sport, so your experience may vary.

For a fling a girl with boyfriend is ok. But for relationship, its a no. She may well do the sane to you.

Dont make this a goal. If it happens, it happens, but dont set out to do it. I have seen girls clearly interested in me despite boyfriends, but you really have to know what you are doing and seize the minute when it comes.

There are so many girls out there. Dont focus on one. Let her go and get out there somewhere. There are literally thousands of opportunities in every city. If this works out one day, then great. If not, oh well.

Why would you want to do this? The challenge? A particular girl? So many girls out there.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

NEVER attack the boy friend or criticize the boy friend. When you criticize the boy friend, you are criticizing her choices. That will put her on the defensive.

Give her such a good time that she forgets about the boy friend. You may very well not get a same-night lay. But you might get her later.

And if you get her drunk, you are risking major buyer's remorse. And buyer's remorse can lead to false accusation.

Quote: (09-13-2014 09:43 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

I've used the searched feature and read that thread about slowly destroying a girl's view of her boyfriend. I don't feel this is a practical way to get a girl who has a boyfriends, and it seems very difficult to actually apply, "theoretical", and a long term sort of strategy.

I was wondering what everyone's practical way to steal girl with a boyfriend is. I'm talking about girls you approach through daygame on campuses and such so you're not in a club trying to SNL her.

How do you seduce women with boyfriends?

The "boyfriend destroyer" stuff works. So do canned routines and a lot of old "technical" sounding pick up advice - most guys read it and never try it out themselves - the culture of peer review is dead in pick up, but I digress.

If you're at a club, you approach a chick, get her to open and then she blurts out she has a boyfriend - you ignore it and game on. Keep running yer yap to develop the chemistry with her, and escalate verbally and physically. If you can loosen her inhibitions, that will serve you well. (Unless your lazy and would rather ping off broads until you find one immediately receptive to your rap)

I have a feeling that's not what you're talking about.

Sounds like you're talking about a social circle situation where you know dude, or know beforehand that she has a dude.

So if that's the case, if a chick goes out unaccompanied, she's fair game. In which case you handle it like any pick up situation. (hell I've gotten phone #'s from chicks while they're on dates w/other dudes)

Approach, spit, and then if the conversation opens, run game.

If a chick keeps mentioning that she has a boyfriend, I ignore it.

Here's why.

If a chick really doesn't want to mess with you, she'll avoid you physically. or she'll say "No, I don't like you. You're ugly. Get the fuck out of my face."

Bitches tend to not have a problem shooing away guys that are "beneath" them.

But if she says, "I have a boyfriend, I have a to get up early in the morning".. It's helpful to think of these as "less than true" denials. In general bitches are lazy and just want an easy way to make a guy go away without having to be truly honest/mean. She wants to let guys down easy. Unless she's a bitch, in which case she revels in putting a guy down.

Arguably these kind of chicks don't want to fuck with you either, but she's giving you material to work with. Consciously, but probably subconsciously.

She's deflecting.

"here's a logical reason why you should stop talking to me"

The idiot engages in her logic trap.
The player goes for her emotional jugular.

From there you've got cold reads galore.

"What's holding you back?"
"I can tell by the way you talk to me, that there's something there"
"there's something between us, don't deny it"

That sort of non-committal, mushy, feelings, type talk.

Getting her to admit that she likes talking to you, then that she likes you, plus physical touch, and maybe a smidgen of wine - and you'll be banging before you know it.

I've done this to other guys, other guys have done this to me.
It's the game.

These hoes ain't loyal.

WIA

Do not ever approach the subject of boyfriend before you hang out (with alcohol).

[quote] (10-01-2014 01:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

[quote='Valhalla' pid='829733' dateline='1410662637']
The idiot engages in her logic trap.
The player goes for her emotional jugular.

From there you've got cold reads galore.

"What's holding you back?"
"I can tell by the way you talk to me, that there's something there"
"there's something between us, don't deny it"

That sort of non-committal, mushy, feelings, type talk.

Getting her to admit that she likes talking to you, then that she likes you, plus physical touch, and maybe a smidgen of wine - and you'll be banging before you know it.

I've done this to other guys, other guys have done this to me.
It's the game.

These hoes ain't loyal.

WIA[/quote]

I'm actually working this on a girl in my Lit class right now. She has a bf and has casually mentioned it in conversation but not as a disqualifier. I got physical last week and she was cool with it and reciprocated.

When she mentioned having a bf it threw me off at first, then I realized that she was doing it for herself. She's actually a good girl and getting her to stray will probably take some time. But there's also a clear conflict being fought in her mind with having a bf whom she feels loyal to and also admitting to herself that she is attracted to me. I'm not going to stop until I get a clear red or green light if she's down to go further, right now it's been all green but I have to take it slow because anything could scare this precious kitty away.

And yes, its the challenge that attracts me to this chick. Its as much for my own ego and game validation that I can get her to stray as it is the chemistry/attraction. Playing the long game and getting a good girl to go bad would be a major trophy for me.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (10-05-2014 02:14 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

And yes, its the challenge that attracts me to this chick. Its as much for my own ego and game validation that I can get her to stray as it is the chemistry/attraction. Playing the long game and getting a good girl to go bad would be a major trophy for me.
Ensure that you arent too focused on her. Also, this line of thought can lead to pedestalization.