rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I’m (Not) Sorry for Cheating"

This is by far the most revolting feminist piece of crap I have ever read.

Quote:Quote:

Every hole in my body has been penetrated – outside of marriage – by a lover’s cock.

There, I said it.
So, um. Yeah. I cheated on my husband Harold on a number of occasions. First, I felt guilt, but was I right to feel this way? I was empathic. I was sympathetic. I was trying to figure out what was right and what was wrong. But was I affirmed? No. At the time I confessed my “sins” to him, I had engaged in extramarital affairs with four other men, and I said two dangerous words:

“I’m sorry.”

I felt like the bad guy, I felt like the villain – but then…something changed. I snapped out of this patriarchy-induced trance when I noticed that Harold became even more upset at the news that three of the four men I had slept with were black. Wait – what? Was he really stooping to that? Somehow this act – which the patriarchy had deemed “wrong” – was somehow more wrong because their dicks were bigger?

The activist in me took over. I grew angry. I was angry for all the women who had been made to feel like the villain because of a moment of weakness in a sea of oppression. I was angry for all the persecuted minorities who are held to stricters standards for the same crime. He had the GALL to judge me negatively while he HIMSELF was some domineering puppet of a larger power hierarchy?

And thus, I attacked. I described in detail the large, dark members that entered me from different angles, from different positions. I described every squeal of extramarital ectasy I uttered on our bed while he was at work. I just couldn’t take it, and it was during those moments that I realized the TRUTH of the situation; I was NOT sorry, and every inch of my lover’s cock that penetrated my backside signified my fortitude – my strength to assign responsibility where it was due. The strength to realize that it was not my fault that I cheated.

The strength to stand up on behalf of every woman who was made to feel marginalized because her live-in domineering monster pushed her to into the arms of another man. What followed was a microcosm of the patriarchy’s own impending crumble – Harold broke. He cried. I cried. We cried together, and in the end….there was understanding.

And then, as he cried in my arms, I took the higher ground; I forgave him.

But this is something people seldom understand. Alas, it would be the height of irresponsibility for myself – or anyone – to accumulate this kind of wisdom without making an attempt to teach.

I am a teacher. And I am affirmed. And most pertinently – I’m not sorry.

Are you?

~ Desiree Meyers-Liebowitz

LINK: http://femgoddess.wordpress.com/2014/03/...-cheating/

Even reddit hates her: http://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/c..._cheating/

[Image: Bv8SrFRCQAAUOBE.jpg:large]

Quote: (09-13-2014 12:17 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

This is by far the most revolting feminist piece of crap I have ever read.

Every hole in my body has been penetrated – outside of marriage – by a lover’s cock.

There, I said it.
So, um. Yeah. I cheated on my husband Harold on a number of occasions. First, I felt guilt, but was I right to feel this way? I was empathic. I was sympathetic. I was trying to figure out what was right and what was wrong. But was I affirmed? No. At the time I confessed my “sins” to him, I had engaged in extramarital affairs with four other men, and I said two dangerous words:

“I’m sorry.”

I felt like the bad guy, I felt like the villain – but then…something changed. I snapped out of this patriarchy-induced trance when I noticed that Harold became even more upset at the news that three of the four men I had slept with were black. Wait – what? Was he really stooping to that? Somehow this act – which the patriarchy had deemed “wrong” – was somehow more wrong because their dicks were bigger?

The activist in me took over. I grew angry. I was angry for all the women who had been made to feel like the villain because of a moment of weakness in a sea of oppression. I was angry for all the persecuted minorities who are held to stricters standards for the same crime. He had the GALL to judge me negatively while he HIMSELF was some domineering puppet of a larger power hierarchy?

And thus, I attacked. I described in detail the large, dark members that entered me from different angles, from different positions. I described every squeal of extramarital ectasy I uttered on our bed while he was at work. I just couldn’t take it, and it was during those moments that I realized the TRUTH of the situation; I was NOT sorry, and every inch of my lover’s cock that penetrated my backside signified my fortitude – my strength to assign responsibility where it was due. The strength to realize that it was not my fault that I cheated.

sick of patriarchy

The strength to stand up on behalf of every woman who was made to feel marginalized because her live-in domineering monster pushed her to into the arms of another man. What followed was a microcosm of the patriarchy’s own impending crumble – Harold broke. He cried. I cried. We cried together, and in the end….there was understanding.

And then, as he cried in my arms, I took the higher ground; I forgave him.

But this is something people seldom understand. Alas, it would be the height of irresponsibility for myself – or anyone – to accumulate this kind of wisdom without making an attempt to teach.

I am a teacher. And I am affirmed. And most pertinently – I’m not sorry.

Are you?

~ Desiree Meyers-Liebowitz

http://femgoddess.wordpress.com/2014/03/...-cheating/

[Image: Bv8SrFRCQAAUOBE.jpg:large]

Sounds fake until I clicked the link.

The author:

[Image: c67d0d7acf51a0786d03f8fc1ead6262?s=100&r=pg&d=mm]

Per her blog:

I'm a tough, rough, yet sexy and beautiful TLW (Tall Large Woman). I'm happily married to the love of my life after years of messing around with guy-friends. I got tired and grew up, and settled down with a man that let's do my thing. He cleans, he cooks, he's a wonderful hubby.. But I still have fun on the side [Image: biggrin.gif]

I can't imagine what kind of guys would fuck her as a slump-buster.

How much would it take for you to bang her? I don't think I'd do it for less than $30K

Ok maybe 20K if you gave me a couple glasses of really expensive cognac

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

She'll probably have a stroke and die in the next 20 years by the looks of her.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Same she-beast as in this thread: Fat Acceptance is Only For Women

Her twitter: https://twitter.com/DesireLiebowitz

Troll perhaps? If so, well played.

Quote: (09-13-2014 12:32 PM)assman Wrote:  

Same she-beast as in this thread: Fat Acceptance is Only For Women

Her twitter: https://twitter.com/DesireLiebowitz

Troll perhaps? If so, well played.

Gosh, I sure hope it's a troll.

Her twitter history is very interesting:
https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=DesireLiebowitz

Kirill's fans attacked her when she harassed kirill.

A lot of male feminists try to reach out to her, and she just eviscerates them.

No one likes her.

In her profile photo; she looks like a bell.

It's truly amazing how some women out there look up to creatures like this. Blows my mind.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

I'm sorry. I'm sorry this person was ever conceived.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Omg. Erase, erase, erase. I cannot I see the pictures of that wildebeest. Ahhh my eyes! They hurt, make it stop!

Seriously my darker brothas, ya need to stop the bottom feeding, like really guys.

Return of Kings needs to cover this. She has stirred up outrage all over the internet. She even freaked out 4Chan.

My money is on troll. It is too perfect. Look at the white trash Jewish hypenated name, the string of black guys banging a hideously obese white girl. Who has a husband named Harold? What is he british with one of those bow ties?

EDIT
After reading http://femgoddess.wordpress.com/ it is definitely a troll.

To my shock and horror he had the GALL to ask for more, for penetration, as if he earned it. How entitled can he be? I felt the cold weight of all the white-male-privilege ever experienced by women, world wide, had fallen on my back. Here he was, Harold, a white male, expecting me to just comply with an emphatic “YES SIR” to his request to stick his penis in MY VAGINA like he’d ask for a cigarette from a convenience store. I was so angry, I just gave in “sure, my dear husband.”

So um, I reluctantly let him try missionary on me. The resulting sex was so bad, I think I need a therapist now too. Harold keeps losing points every time I give him the chance to prove himself. Rather than lose my sanity, I decided to change things up a bit, and to show him what patriarchy feels like, thus giving him an experience that would allow him to empathize with my womanhood; so I put on a strap-on and pegged him. He screamed and cried in blissful pain. When all was said and done we lied in bed together, holding each other, and I thanked him for making me feel *sexually empowered*. It was beautiful, and I kinda orgasmed a little.

Thanks, my dear hubby. I guess we can enjoy our bedroom time together.

~Desiree Meyers-Liebowitz

http://femgoddess.wordpress.com/

I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of the forum guys doing this haha.

Quote: (09-13-2014 01:19 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of the forum guys doing this haha.

Noooo, it just couldn't be! [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

We certainly need more of these trolls: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-40280.html

Ok, ok, ok.

Read the blog. Troll, absolutely, like one of you fuckers wrote it. It's just too perfect. If not we start an Indie fund to liberate Harold. Haha

p.s. need to start following Mother of Hens. Black Knighting at it's best I sense. Fucking inspired.

Ok, ok, ok.

Read the blog. Troll, absolutely, like one of you fuckers wrote it. It's just too perfect. If not we start an Indie fund to liberate Harold. Haha

I'll start the fund in that case. [Image: smile.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

"Every hole in my body has been penetrated – outside of marriage – by a lover’s cooking."

I made it more believable.

Quote: (09-13-2014 02:21 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

"Every hole in my body has been penetrated – outside of marriage – by a lover’s cooking."

I made it more believable.

But I'm eating at the moment and the idea of food inside of her or it whatever you call the thing...

[Image: throwup1gc5.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (09-13-2014 01:37 PM)getswole Wrote:  

Look at the pictures on her Twitter profile. The face is clearly photoshopped in.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

From that photo she's like a fat version of JACK from Mass Effect 2.

Wouldn't bang it for less than fifty grand.

Quote: (09-13-2014 05:29 PM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2014 01:37 PM)getswole Wrote:  

Look at the pictures on her Twitter profile. The face is clearly photoshopped in.

I should have used a better/easier picture to shop.

Ok. Which one of you guys writes as "Desiree Meyers-Liebowitz"? That is hilarious.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Hmm, well if it's a troll they were smart enough to use pictures of a fat chick that don't pop up as anyone else on an image search.

If it's real someone needs to smack her husband on the head with a newspaper.

Quote: (09-13-2014 05:38 PM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Ok. Which one of you guys writes as "Desiree Meyers-Liebowitz"? That is hilarious.

[Image: highfive.gif]

You're still guessing? I didn't want to say, don't use her name too much in this thread. We don't want this thread coming up in searches when people type in her name.

There will be more from her...

[Image: sick.gif][Image: sick.gif]

[Image: barf.gif]

What the fuck IS that?

I'm a tough, rough, yet sexy and beautiful TLW (Tall Large Woman).

[Image: attachment.jpg21587]   

Deleted.