rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Well, someone is hopeful.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2014...al-honour/

has a link to:

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2014...evolution/

I'd copy and paste the whole thing but allegedly, statistically, in Canada, we're seeing some unconscious red pill realizations. Maybe. What do my fellow canucks think?

maybe. hopefully actually.

i can tell you that nothing like this has yet hit the canadian "professional woman" demographic, however. all the worst 'sphere generalizations still apply to those birds.

Quote:Quote:

In North America, teens of all races and classes are starting sexual relations later than in the 1990s, and rates of teen pregnancy, birth and abortion are going down. Speculating on the causes for the shift, the editorial cites the birth control pill, fear of STDs and the dawning realization by western women that unbridled, indiscriminate sexual activity entails more lasting psychological harms than is warranted by its transient pleasurable gain. One could add to this list fears of privacy invasion by ubiquitous smartphones and other empirical dampers on promiscuous self-exposure.

But I think there is a “bigger picture” factor at work here as well: namely, the slow, tentative, fragile return of women’s lost sense of sexual honour.

The author seems to believe that restoring honor is the path for less whorish behavior. I really doubt any female under 25 knows what honor means, I know I am exaggerating but only by a bit.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Your not supposed to just post links. Also your thread title is fairly lacking.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

20% warning for vague thread title.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Silver Lining ?....maybe....but probably not.

Got it on the thread title. Seems to me that particular demographics are acting less slutty in he macro sense. Note that the data isn't that recent either. So my guess is that this is blue pill wishful thinking.

The comments are good, but some of the statistics I do not trust:

Quote:Quote:

According to data contained in Canada’s Canadian Community Health Survey, for instance, the percentage of Canadian youth aged 15-17 who reported having sexual intercourse dropped modestly from 1996-97 (32%) to 2009-10 (30%). B.C.’s Adolescent Health Survey shows that the percentage of high school students who have had intercourse went down from 34% in 1991 to 22% in 2008. (As for going topless or nude on the beach, this remains a very fringe phenomenon in Canada. There are only a few public beaches where this is done, and they largely seem to be the preserve of older men.)

In the United States, the trends are similar. The rates of pregnancy, birth and abortion among teens have all dropped by more than half over the last quarter century. In part, this is because of more widespread birth-control availability. But it is also because American teenagers are having less sex than they did a generation ago: National Survey of Family Growth data shows that the percentage of females aged 15-19 who never had sex went up from 49% in 1995 to 53% in 2002 to 57% in 2006-2010. The upward trend holds for all studied racial groups, and for all age classifications.

I think that a big reason for the dropping sex-rate among teens is the fact that the lower 50% of men are getting squeezed out while the girls more openly fuck the upper 10% without any guilt or slut-shaming.

Plus I would not trust any self-reporting by women unless you strap them to a lie-detector and drug them in addition to that. If you ask 100 18 year olds on how many guys they have had, plenty of experiences suddenly won't count - regardless whether it is done anonymously or not.

So due to those facts you get less teens having sex, but those are mainly men and a few morbidly obese girls who have not discovered the power of Tinder and the ocean of thirsty Chubby Chasers out there.

Society is going to shit. The only reason why there is some kick-back is due to economic constraints and some smarter young women realizing that they better get a good provider in their prime. But those are few and far in between - in France just a lot more of them than in the Anglosphere.