rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 months of eharmony for $20 (deal expries in 4 and a half hours)
months of eharmony for (deal expries in 4 and a half hours)
http://www.eharmony.com/sbms/lc/11469?lc...laid=Links

I have not tested it, it was emailed to me because I was a former member.

I tried their 3 months for $60 earlier in the year, got a dozen numbers, no meet ups. The women are about as hot at the ones on tinder, but almost all of them want relationships.

I don't think the link was taylored to me specifically, and if you were curious about the site, it might be worth it for you. now is certainly the time to try it. They only send you maybe 5 or 6 new profiles per day, and you cannot message the girls unless they agree to accept messages from you first.

That said, there are hot women on there, you can definitely bang hot women from the site, but I will admit to not having much luck from it. I may just stick with okc. but if you have been on the fence about eharmony, go ahead and give it a shot with this coupon, it is a 12 hour coupon, and only 4 hours left.
Okc is easy. Haven't been on eHarmony because of the fees but it seems like a viable option when you are looking for a LTR. I don't own a smartphone so I have not used Tinder. Should I think about a smartphone?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet
I see 3 months for $20, billed at one time for $60. Your mileage may vary - eradicator, that offer might be customized to you alone

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""
I think he meant 3 months for 20 a month.

Does eharmony actually have a lot of members? Wanted to try it but match is bigger.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
Oh it is 3 for $60. Fuck that. Though at the end they will offer you another month for $5(which I declined). Wait for a better offer. 3 months for $20 would have been hot.

To the question "does eharmony have a lot of members". I am not sure. It treats members like me that have not logged in for months as "active members" and I will still show up in women's daily matches, even though I am not actively subscribed. It is like match.com in that sense, there does not seem to be any way to tell if the other person is subscribed or not, or if they can read your messages... for that reason, I am somewhat against both match and eharmony EXCEPT for the fact that they have an unusually high amount of hot women on their site.
Hmm...I'll put eharmony on my to subscribe to list.

Match at least tells you when they logged in last time.

I think eharmony because many bitches in texas describe themselves as Christian (whether they are is another story).....so they might be attracted to a Christian website.

As Jarule once said.....Christians have the freakiest bitches out of all religions.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
EH Pros:

-Some quality, cultured, Christian (and Christian-ish?) women, a viable place to find a relationship.
-Women are more serious daters, less likely to attention whore or flake
-Auto match and early communication process/5 questions is initially less time consuming than scouring through profiles and writing creative intro emails on Match/POF/OKC.

EH Cons:

-I sense it's mostly older women (28+) on EH, not as many 18-27yo hotties as match.com
-A lot of inactive members
-Things tend to stall during the 3-step communication stages
-Their compatibility matching system seems to be based on the mainstream egalitarian model, i.e. if you're a 33 year old white man with a college degree, they'll mostly match you with 30something white women with college degrees. You can play around with your match settings if you want more age/ethnic/educational variety, but I think you're still somewhat barred from other types since EH's core philosophy is to match you with the female version of yourself on paper.
Quote: (09-10-2014 10:30 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

EH Pros:

-Some quality, cultured, Christian (and Christian-ish?) women, a viable place to find a relationship.
-Women are more serious daters, less likely to attention whore or flake
-Auto match and early communication process/5 questions is initially less time consuming than scouring through profiles and writing creative intro emails on Match/POF/OKC.

EH Cons:

-I sense it's mostly older women (28+) on EH, not as many 18-27yo hotties as match.com
-A lot of inactive members
-Things tend to stall during the 3-step communication stages
-Their compatibility matching system seems to be based on the mainstream egalitarian model, i.e. if you're a 33 year old white man with a college degree, they'll mostly match you with 30something white women with college degrees. You can play around with your match settings if you want more age/ethnic/educational variety, but I think you're still somewhat barred from other types since EH's core philosophy is to match you with the female version of yourself on paper.

yes. that is why you lie about your age when you sign up by about 5 years. and you pick your age range, and you still get some people that are out of your age range when using 'what if'.

http://www.eharmony.com/sbms/lc/8673?lci...laid=Links

there is a link for $42 for 3 months, about 14$ per month. About as good as it will get. THey will let you extend for one month for $5 at the end.

The major con to me was that most of the women were a little too choosey and I could not get them out on dates even after I got them to agree to actually talk to me.

The level of talent is high, more like tinder(I thought). The women are either looking for relationships or husbands. Get them out and pump and dump as per usual, or put them on rotation if you really like them, I think it's fine to use online game like this when you are already running daygame and/or nightgame, but do not rely on this site for your only source of poon or you will likely be disappointed.
Quote:Quote:

there is a link for $42 for 3 months, about 14$ per month. About as good as it will get. THey will let you extend for one month for $5 at the end.

The major con to me was that most of the women were a little too choosey and I could not get them out on dates even after I got them to agree to actually talk to me.

The level of talent is high, more like tinder(I thought). The women are either looking for relationships or husbands. Get them out and pump and dump as per usual, or put them on rotation if you really like them, I think it's fine to use online game like this when you are already running daygame and/or nightgame, but do not rely on this site for your only source of poon or you will likely be disappointed.

I just signed up for 1 year...they bill you 11 dollars a month in 3 bills, so your first payment is $44. So I paid for 4 months up front. I just used my credit cards "Virtual Account" feature and set it to expire in 2 months. They will attempt to bill me again in 4 months but of course the card will have "expired". I sent out a few "contact requests" (weird as hell....you can send a message and she has to "accept" your request to initiate conversation) but and have had one bite so far. I'll update this thread as I go along, let you guys know if it's worth bothering with eHarmony or not.