rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teens attack man in store parking lot.

"A 25-year-old man said he was attacked by the group as he walked to his car. Two Kroger employees, 17 and 18, ran to help the man. Both were repeatedly hit in the head and face.
The teens told police pumpkins “in excess of 20 pounds” were thrown on their heads while they were on the ground."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/08...85164.html

I am pretty taken back by this. The kids dont even seem to be doing this our of anger... By the way their laughs sound I think this is just a good time for them... Similar to the knockout game. Wtf has to be wrong for kids to be getting enjoyment out of shit like this?

Race obviously plays a factor here and this should definitely be considered a hate crime. You have to wonder what sort of media attention this would get if a gang of white teens jump a 25 year old black man.

It is crazy how desensitized people are these days to violence.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Idiocracy in full affect. What can one do but sit back and behold the decline?

We're circling the drain people

two scoops
two genders
two terms

delete

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

[Image: wtf.jpg]

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Fucking goons.

Reactionary Tree,(in response to your post that you deleted )

It's barbarian goons at work here, with disgusting and predictable procilivities to favor impulsively violent behavior, resulting in appalling conclusions like this. Nothing more than that.

It's unfortunate to see a white man being the victim in this situation, but honestly, put a black guy, or a Mexican guy in there, the same thing would happen to either of these guys 99% of the time. The white dude was there at the wrong place, wrong time.

I doubt it was even planned, they were impulsive and decided to do goon stuff in that particular time. Racial hatred was maybe one of their motivations to attack this dude, but the root cause ...I dont know. These guys probably don't plan their thoughts well. I bet they don't even read, or realize the consequences of their actions. They just act in the moment, stupidly and without regrets and reminiscence.

Just a case of violent retards incapable to control their violent impulses. They wanted to behave in a stupid, reckless manner in that particular moment, they saw that they could act violently without impunity, they had superiority in numbers...and then they easily surrendered to their desire of instant self-gratification.

The media reaction would have greatly exaggerated this incident if this was a black guy who was attacked instead. But blame (and deservedly so!)the overreaction of the media, who, along with proficient and proeminent race hustlers, continue to inflame the racial divide in this country, in order to make sure that people never pay attention to subjects that really matter. Make them divided and encourage them to discuss irrevelant stuff like race. Its not race here, it's pure human stupidity. GOONS.

This stuff happens in bad cities. Memphis is in the top 5 violent crime cities and its an intense place 1 block off beale street or graceland. The same 'teen mob' thing has happened in other shit cities like 'outer chicago' and milwaukee. Funny this is, every white adult I've met in Memphis is armed.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

This is the result of no father figures. However I don't think this will help racial tension inflamed from the police shootings.

Would you willingly enter into a cage filled with the vicious wild animals?

This is really the same thing. When you're living around feral urban youth it's time to figure out the best way to extract yourself from that situation or better yet never end up there to begin with.

Some cities in America are complete write-offs and no go zones if you can help it.

I lived in a ghetto shithole before and the first thing on my mind was doing everything possible to get out.

To be fair, teenagers were doing this kind of shit when I was a kid, and I grew up in a small town. I remember some guys a couple years older than me even pulled some guy out of his truck that was in his 70s and knocked him around in the parking lot of the grocery store. I remember being completely floored that guys like me and around my age could be so lacking in morals. There were some other guys I went to school with who kicked a homeless guy to death while he was innocently sleeping in a vacant lot, and they went to prison for it. My own uncle was homeless and got some hard beat downs a few times from kids just out to get their blood pumping. Broken jaw once, broken nose several times.

I used to believe it happened because it was a small town and kids didn't have shit to do (a bad mix with booze), but unfortunately it goes on everywhere. It did when I was a kid, and I imagine it did when my dad was a kid. Teenage guys, especially, are rip-roaring with testosterone and are known for being more violent. I did a lot of stupid, violent shit when I was a kid too, but I was always against rat-packing people.

One reason it may happen more now, if it indeed does, is because of the loss or respect for elders. That surely has gotten worse, and when kids don't respect adults, who is there to keep them in check? There are also more people now. The population has grown and there are more people living in urban areas, which breeds this kind of stupidity. Part of that is anonymity - in a city, you aren't worried your mom's co-worker might spot you smashing pumpkins over some guys head at the local grocery. Chances are anyone there will never see your punk ass again.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

My first question in these scenarios is always the same. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PARENTS?? Do they bear any responsibility for the wild ass kids they brought into this world?

Kids and teenagers today are so fucking vicious. There's so much anger in them. Childhood and innocence have been completely eradicated. There's actually a good book about this by Neil Postman.

Quote: (09-10-2014 05:27 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

My first question in these scenarios is always the same. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PARENTS?? Do they bear any responsibility for the wild ass kids they brought into this world?

Parents are smoking weed, collecting government subsidies, and watching TV.

Quote: (09-09-2014 07:48 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Race obviously plays a factor here and this should definitely be considered a hate crime.

How do you know that race is a factor?

One victim was White and the other victim was Black.

So, a if a Black mob attacks a White man AND a Black man.. How do we determine whether or not it's a "hate crime"?

(I technically don't believe in "hate crimes". A crime is a crime no matter if the violence is due to anger, insanity, lack of education, or racism)

Quote: (09-09-2014 08:09 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

It is crazy how desensitized people are these days to violence.

I have to respectfully disagree with this point.

We live in the LEAST VIOLENT time in history. All violent crime statistics have gone down in recent decades.

1000 years ago we were barbarians.

Tribal warfare, slavery, bride kidnapping, torture, human sacrifice, etc. all become more common the further we go back into history.

100 years ago, this was family event:

[Image: t1larg.lynch.gi.jpg]

My Aztec ancestors sacrificed virgins to "the gods."

My European ancestors practiced tribal warfare for centuries.

I believe that it is a misconception that we are getting more violent.

Reality is that we have gotten much LESS violent.

Quote: (09-09-2014 08:13 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

behold the decline?

Again, I don't see this as signs of a decline..

Humans have been attacking each other since the beginning of time.

That has never stopped us from evolving as a civilization.

I was just reading about The Crusades in The Middle Ages, mass murder and torture widespread and government sanctioned.

Quote: (09-09-2014 09:24 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Would you willingly enter into a cage filled with the vicious wild animals?

This is really the same thing.

I respectfully disagree.

Comparing teenagers to wild animals is an interesting thought but...

These are human beings, they are much different from wild animals.

If you had to choose between being in a cage with a wild tiger or being in a cage with a teenager.. The difference would be, well, the difference between life and death.

Viewing other human beings as "animals" is not a good idea in my opinion.

Quote: (09-10-2014 05:27 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PARENTS?? Do they bear any responsibility for the wild ass kids they brought into this world?

The parents are at home, not in the picture, or in jail.

In reality, I feel that they do bear a lot of the responsibility. However, in the eyes of the law, parents can not often be charged for a crime that their children committed.

Be thankful that you have parents, not everyone does.

What are you guys talking about ? They're just troubled "urban youth".

These are similar to flash mobs that have happened and the knock out game.

I'm not sure how this started, possibly from a fight ?

The new generations are going to hell in a handbasket.

The worst I did was being wasted and rand on top of a car and dent a side panel as well.

I never hit anyone, jumped anyone, threatened anyone.

What kind of shit brings on this fucking violence.

One acronym: CCW

Of course if there was a ccw involved we'd have another Trayvon/Brown incident. And that it was racist that a white male pulled a gun out defending himself from life and death shot and killed his attacker(s).

99% of that group would have dispersed like cockroaches.

Quote: (09-10-2014 01:54 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2014 07:48 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Race obviously plays a factor here and this should definitely be considered a hate crime.

How do you know that race is a factor?

One victim was White and the other victim was Black.

So, a if a Black mob attacks a White man AND a Black man.. How do we determine whether or not it's a "hate crime"?

(I technically don't believe in "hate crimes". A crime is a crime no matter if the violence is due to anger, insanity, lack of education, or racism)

From my reading of the situation, the original victim was white, and he had just left the store. Two employees tried to intervene, one who was white (the dude getting pumpkins thrown on his head) and the other employee was black.

It was clearly a targeted attack on the original white guy, and seeing as the majority of the attackers were black, if not all, it certainly does constitute a hate crime.

Also, is it really fair to bring up lynchings? When was the last time that happened? I see far more examples of black-on-white crime than the reverse these days. Consider the knock-out game and the typical perp and typical victim.

If the roles were reversed and it was a mob of white teenagers who attacked a black man there would be riots.

Quote: (09-10-2014 02:12 PM)Big Country Wrote:  

Two employees tried to intervene, one who was white (the dude getting pumpkins thrown on his head) and the other employee was black.

So, the first victim was white.

And, the second victim was black.

(A third victim was also white)

The mob beat up BOTH whites and blacks. So, if a mob is willing to beat up both blacks and whites.. How do we know its a racially motivated crime?

Quote: (09-10-2014 02:12 PM)Big Country Wrote:  

Also, is it really fair to bring up lynchings?

I only bring up lynchings to prove the point that society used to be MORE violent.

A century ago, an attack like this would have likely led to death. Someone would have died because of this.

Nowadays, these kids will just get a little jail time.

100 years ago, a "lynch mob" might have formed in response to this.

And people wonder why "the cops be trippin."

"oh look they got a white boy, hahaha"

All I need to know in this case.

To me it looks racially motivated. Maybe it was not and maybe they would have also attacked a 25 year old black dude in the same parking lot. We will never know.

But saying that it was not racially motivated because they also attacked a black security guard(who was coming to stop the kids)is like saying a hate from from the civil rights movement was not racially motivated because they lynched a white guy who just happened to be hanging out with his black friends.

Jariel?

Al Sharpton?

Liberal protesters?

I am latin and white.

I have beat up blacks guys, white guys, and asian guys.

I have also gotten beat up by black guys, white guys, and asian guys.

None of the violence was racially motivated. We fought because we had a personal problem.

I have been jumped by a group of asians. They didn't jump me because I am latin/white. They jumped me because we had a disagreement.

Fights between different races are not always racially motivated. Sometimes, they are racially motivated but only in part. Sometimes, they are completely racially motivated.

But, to assume that all violence between differences races is a "hate crime", well, that is just stupid in my opinion.

I have personally been involved in a lot of violence with other races and none of it was because of the color of our skin.

Accusations of a "hate crime" are often just a form of "race trolling". Trying to create a racial issue where no racial issue exists

In this video, the black mob attacks both whites and blacks. Isn't that strong evidence to suggest that this wasn't a racially motivated crime?

What if a group of light skinned blacks attacks of group of dark skin blacks... Is that also a "hate crime"?

What if I beat up a guy who is half white and half asian.. Is that a "hate crime"

What if I beat up a guy who is half black and half mexican.. Is that a "hate crime"?

What if I get beat up by a a jewish guy.. is that a "hate crime"?

Where do we draw the line?

I don't know. I just think 'hate crimes" are stupid.

Penalizing people for their thoughts or we we think were their thoughts is stupid to me.

I would rather just penalize them for their actions.

---

In this case, race may have been an issue, but, race is not always the issue.

---

The USA is at war in the Middle East, its not about race, its about power, money, and politics.

- deleted

This is the result of youth who don't see a bright future for themselves. It's part low individual self-image with collectivism raising that value by performing these acts, making them feel part of something greater... but it's actually part of something worse as we all know.
"we was just out wilding..."

I recommend this book, read it back in the 90's:
http://http://www.amazon.com/Wilding-Ame...1429232994

I really don't think any of this is a big trend or big deal.

If different mobs of race A went around a city and killed or brutally beat handfuls of race B specifically with intent then there is a problem.

People worry about violence and racial conflict in America. The only ones affected in a big picture way are usually gang members with gang on gang violence.

Over the long run as Gio said there is less violent deaths/acts per capita over time.

We are all getting fatter, lazier, pampered, and having our basic needs met easier. Plus enough cheap entertainment to last several lifetimes.

These headlines are used to distract people from their governments and keeping politicians and corporations in check.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (09-12-2014 01:34 PM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

This is the result of youth who don't see a bright future for themselves. It's part low individual self-image with collectivism raising that value by performing these acts, making them feel part of something greater... but it's actually part of something worse as we all know.
"we was just out wilding..."

I recommend this book, read it back in the 90's:
http://http://www.amazon.com/Wilding-Ame...1429232994

Damn, you did a number on that link.

Fixed version: http://www.amazon.com/Wilding-America-Co...1429232994

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling