rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC/Western MD (local)

DC/Western MD (local)

I find myself in this area more often than I'd care to be so I may as well do some networking. Anyone else staying in the region looking for a wingman?

Feel free to hit me up for approaching/coffee/whatever.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

DC/Western MD (local)

Add to that: Chessboxing.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

DC/Western MD (local)

Hey I'm in the area now. (Alexandria) I'll send you a PM.

DC/Western MD (local)

I've gotten a few PMs on this that I'll respond to later today when I have some time.

Just in case you all aren't already talking to each other, I won't give out anyone's info or locations to anyone else just in case you wanna keep that all private so if you all want to try to get a small group together just post in here too (not that I mind anyone pming me).

DC/Western MD (local)

Id like to start going out more. Maryland is preferable, but I wouldn't mind heading down to DC.

Has anyone met up yet?

DC/Western MD (local)

I'm passing through DC this Wed-Fri, down to meet with people in Foggy Bottom, DuPont or Georgetown for a beer and or some day game. PM

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

DC/Western MD (local)

Bumping this thread.

Me and mdwanderer hung out the other night and we'd like to meet other guys in the area. This is the city that birthed Roosh so theres gotta be more rvf members around here.

Also There's also a Baltimore thread so maybe we can merge these threads??

DC/Western MD (local)

Washington D.C is having a craft beer festival at Nationals Park November 8th. For all you D.C peeps this is a gaming goldmine if ya'll interested.

DC/Western MD (local)

I'm going to be downtown in DC on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up.

DC/Western MD (local)

Ill actually be downtown Saturday (tomorrow) night, although I don't know if I can meet up as I'm going with a friend. I'll PM ya though.