rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aarhus or Gothenburg

Aarhus or Gothenburg

Any RvFers there? I'm thinking about checking out some tier 2 Nordic action...

Aarhus or Gothenburg

[Image: b7nr0.jpg]

Haha just jealous. I am partial to Sweden but I'd go to the one that has a bigger student population.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Aarhus or Gothenburg

Both good places but I like Gothenburg better. I just like the vibe there. And I have never even been in the summer!

If I were you, I would do Gothenburg, then take the boat across to Jutland and Aalborg. Student town and chicks from Jutland are nice.

Or give Malmo a shot. I love that place and I would be curious to know your thoughts.

Aarhus or Gothenburg

Quote: (08-16-2014 02:45 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Both good places but I like Gothenburg better. I just like the vibe there.

Gothenburg was quite laid back, broke the "cold, distant" northern stereotype. It's also bigger than Aarhus so there's more opportunity. Shame when I was there it emptied out for 3 days.

Aarhus or Gothenburg

What dates? Maybe in Gothenburg next month.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com