rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Cheats on Boyfriend with 12 Guys and...he forgives her.

This was blowing up all through social media yesterday (i.e twitter, facebook, and instagram...etc) even the bodybuilding website got a whiff of it. Needless to say, the guys did deliver by posted pictures and videos of her on the cock carousel. I didn't post those pictures because they're NSFW.

You really can't make this stuff up.

[Image: 19730922e3b2c165c198852cac9ee176877daa9a.jpg]

P.S Her body language in the picture where they're at the pool is very telling. She checked out long ago from that relationship.

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

Post a link where one can view the NSFW pics

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

that should have been his red pill moment. he's a dumb ass.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

This cat is so young I am not sure redpill would even have gotten 2 inches from his lips. From reading his messages and looking at his pictures, he is too ghetto, too ignorant (probably just dumb), and too fixated in his social circle. He might be a freshman in High School. He needs a mentor or a father figure for sure. I don't think any of us can help him at this point but there is the off chance that by the time he hits his 20s, he won't forget the way he was treated and that cumulative effect will cause him to break and go MGTOW or red pill.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Their body language in the pool picture tells you everything you need to know

two scoops
two genders
two terms

what a despicable creature who embodies all the characteristics of a modern western woman

and a jellyfish of a boyfriend who embodies all the characteristics of a modern western man

they deserve each other.

up is down and black is white is this brave new world.

Quote: (08-13-2014 02:34 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Post a link where one can view the NSFW pics

^This

I gotta see this.

Her Twitter account is just fantastic. Her very first tweet is "bitches suck dick everyday". So much for the tweets where she tries to apologize!

"Through it all I still shine bright". Yeah, and a turd covered in ice-cream sprinkles is still a turd.

Talk about one hell of a hamster!

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Quote: (08-13-2014 02:30 PM)YoungBlood Wrote:  

This was blowing up all through social media yesterday (i.e twitter, facebook, and instagram...etc) even the bodybuilding website got a whiff of it. Needless to say, the guys did deliver by posted pictures and videos of her on the cock carousel. I didn't post those pictures because they're NSFW.

You really can't make this stuff up.

[Image: 19730922e3b2c165c198852cac9ee176877daa9a.jpg]

P.S Her body language in the picture where they're at the pool is very telling. She checked out long ago from that relationship.

[Image: facepalm3.gif]
Wish I could chalk up this thirst to being young, but I got an attention-seeking homeboy who is over 40 and he publicly discusses (see:whines) the problems in his sham of a marriage on FB. Makes you wonder if the girl is such a head case, why are you still dealing with her?

MDP

You should see his twitter account as well. His white knighting beta programming is on overdrive as well.

a bit of tough love is in order for him im afraid. He needs the video to be posted on his facebook and twitter just to wake him up.

Are you gonna tell us her name if you don't want to post the link to the source?

By the photo collage i'm guessing they ran a train on her?

if you copy and paste https://twitter.com/ballnlife_jay into twitter you will get the boyfriend and the pics of her cheating on him.

^ aka drop @ballnlife_jay into the twitter search...those pictures...holy fuck. How on earth would he reconcile with her?!

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

If you look there's a video on IG with her doing stuff...only a matter of time it gets flagged and taken down lol
Damn she's a hoe...i think it's safe to assume this is not the first time and probably not the last.

^ exactly its as clear as day she cheated and completely disrespected him...but hey "we" all make mistakes.

she has more pricks than a pin cushion.

Didn't even need to give her a "free vacation"

NSFW:

http://i.imgur.com/Bebryqa.jpg?1?1861
http://i.imgur.com/11EXExx.jpg?1?5497

Gotta put him on suicide watch. Girlfriend cheated in some gangbang and now the world knows it. That's hard to walk off.

Lot of people tried to give him advice to dump her though:

https://twitter.com/ballnlife_jay/status...5983919105

Relevant:

NSFW:

http://instagram.com/p/rnq2-KE0wr/

good lord.

Quote: (08-13-2014 04:23 PM)Haig Wrote:  

^ exactly its as clear as day she cheated and completely disrespected him...but hey "we" all make mistakes.

she has more pricks than a pin cushion.

thinking about it more, as insane as this is, the world would be a better place if this happened more often. This guy is an oddity (I hope) but think about these two cases:

1. Guy finds out a girl has "cheated on him" lets say through verbal confirmation.

2. Guy finds out a girl has 'cheated on him' because a bunch of guys send him a ganbang video of them taking it to her.

Now lets say in both cases she sucked 12 dicks, in case #1 that will never come to light and they might reconcile...she might say "I was drunk and it just kind of happened" and that will be the end of it, in case #2 the raw sluttiness of her act makes it more real and the likelihood of reconciliation is lower. The raw visual of what she did will be burned into that guys head and there is no way any of her words will soften the blow and he won't be so stupid as to get back together with her. Different outcomes despite her doing the exact same thing.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I wonder what conversation she is having with her parents. How old is she? She is in highschool? Damn, her life is just going to be fucked up forever. Her parents are probably pathetic and their daughter was an accident. How else do you raise a shit for brains kid? I know I am generalizing.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Whats her twitter account... those pics speak for themselves.

WB still... no shame in my game.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

There's no shame in finding out your girl is a ho... just dump her and move on. But keeping her in spite of video evidence...

[Image: neo.gif]

[Image: kanye.gif?w=650&h=360]

American girls be like (NSFW)

Take care of those titties for me.

I've seen all the pictures. Can't see the big thing here except for her being the "oh so nice" type of girl you wouldn't expect to be going along with a bunch of hoodrats. It should be expected now.

Her Bf is hilarious though. He wont live this down and might go loco on her.

Also, if she is underage could this be illegal to share her pictures?