rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fashion blogger cow Emilie Clarke unboxing $5,500 purses and other shit.

Fashion blogger cow Emilie Clarke unboxing ,500 purses and other shit.

This doesn't have anything to do with feminism per se.

But in memory of Robin Williams i'd like to give you a prime example of the kind of stupid shit a North American woman will be buying with your hard earned money if you get married to one.

This was previously linked on a financial forum I read from time to time and people on there had a laugh at this too.

She's the typical spoiled fat heifer with an annoying voice married to an equally fat beta chump who films her unboxing $5,500 purses that she probably bought with his money.

In her blog she debates the merits of purchasing a $10,000 Berkin bag with credit.

http://clarkeemilie.wix.com/emilieclarke...62AE14B763

Pictures of her fat beta husband and her.

http://damaramoeblog.com/weddings/bill-e...r-wedding/

I don't feel any pity for her husband. Every fiber of his being conveys the impression that he gets off on being kicked, used and humiliated. Good riddance.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Decadence of a dying civilization.

Deus vult!

Archie Luxury is the go to guy:

This has "haha I'm rich and you are not" written all over it.

Quote: (08-13-2014 08:51 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

This has "haha I'm rich and you are not" written all over it.

Rich people don't have to use a $10,000 line of credit to buy a purse. They do it with cash. She's barely making ends meet I bet and it wouldn't surprise me at all if these two hippos are heavily in debt.

Her husband is probably the filmer...

This women behaves like how a poor person *thinks* wealthy people behave. Wealthy mature adults don't need to post it on youtube, because people already know they're rich.
Dumb women doing dumb things.

Spiritually bankrupt individual.

1) I found this other youtube clip. Sorry, I just like watching trainwrecks.

2) Talks like a cunt

3) She talks about her lunch - it looks healthy but she has no idea of portion control.

4) She seems so hurt she can't find her expensive paper for the LV agenda. 40 sec mark.

5) Her husband needs to start hiding assets

6) She talks about a pedicure - no discussion of working out other than walking dogs.

7) At 3:42 She talks about a cloth tape measure - because she gets upset if she can't tell if she is losing weight. She says, "I might be a month in and not lose any weight and I'll say f this." FAT FUCKING COW - if you are working on losing weight for a month and there is no difference, you're not trying.

Alright must just be grumpy. But I don't get why a dumb bitch like her thinks she needs a youtube channel or blog. What contribution to society is she making?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2