rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bra Shirt for Men

Bra Shirt for Men

And the push to further feminize men continues... thanks to Japan for this recent invention:

A see-through shirt that looks like you are wearing a bra underneath. The shirt is designed to look like it is a wet see-through shirt.

[Image: article-2719079-2053D88600000578-362_634x636.jpg]

Here is the story.

and here is some social commentary from the only MRA that isn't a pinko left-winger, Bernard Chapin.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Bra Shirt for Men

I don't get it.

Most women wouldn't want to wear a shirt that makes them look awful.

So why would men want to?

Even if they want to feel like women, it's still not what actual women would do.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Bra Shirt for Men

Quote: (08-12-2014 05:56 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

To get their twink on! [Image: gay.gif]

Follow me on Twitter

Bra Shirt for Men

This is just weird. I don't see why someone would buy it.

Bra Shirt for Men

I thought this was going to be a post about a shirt for all the American men with manboobs walking around. They sure could use a bra.

Bra Shirt for Men

Quote: (08-12-2014 05:56 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't get it.

Most women wouldn't want to wear a shirt that makes them look awful.

Even if they want to feel like women, it's still not what actual women would do.

To show that they empathize with how hard women have it because bra straps showing through are a sign of oppression. Or something.

We all know how women just love such sensitive guys. That's what they tell us and that's what TV tells us, so it must be true.

Bra Shirt for Men

This is so much... [Image: gay.gif] .

Bra Shirt for Men

[Image: lolwtf.gif]
[Image: wtf.jpg]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Bra Shirt for Men

Beyond fucked up! Any man who wears one should, correction, chop off his dick and balls and become a eunuch as calling these sickos, men, would be an insult of the highest order to real men.

Speaking of super feminized men, on the back from work saw a guy wearing grey leggings with shiny bright blue tennis shoes and a red tuque! His lack of style was already unwatchable but with him wearing tight grey leggings?

I had my mouth on floor for a minute not knowing what to think or whether I was having visions after a long day at work under the heat!

What can push a man to do such an emasculating thing to himself? Don't these guys have any pride or self esteem?

And this was a tall fit and good looking guy to boot it!

What is wrong with these guys???

Bra Shirt for Men

When I first saw the thread title I thought they were talking about the Bro (or Manssiere)

Bra Shirt for Men

This shit should go in the Weird Japan thread

Bra Shirt for Men

Saw a guy walk by on campus today. Maybe mid 20s, hipster chin beard, patrol cap style civilian hat. And, a bright blue and yellow flowery knee length skirt on over his pants.

Why?

Our paths were crossing perpendicularly and he kept staring at me like he wanted my attention. Fuckin weirdo.

Bra Shirt for Men

Quote: (08-12-2014 06:12 AM)objectivist tree Wrote:  

To get their twink on! [Image: gay.gif]

Quote: (08-13-2014 02:08 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

Saw a guy walk by on campus today. Maybe mid 20s, hipster chin beard, patrol cap style civilian hat. And, a bright blue and yellow flowery knee length skirt on over his pants.

Why?

Our paths were crossing perpendicularly and he kept staring at me like he wanted my attention. Fuckin weirdo.

I found his photo online for ya:

[Image: 121116_2_twinkie_ap_328.jpg]

Quote: (08-12-2014 05:51 AM)objectivist tree Wrote:  

And the push to further feminize men continues... thanks to Japan for this recent invention:

A see-through shirt that looks like you are wearing a bra underneath. The shirt is designed to look like it is a wet see-through shirt.

[Image: article-2719079-2053D88600000578-362_634x636.jpg]

Honestly I thought you guys were fucking with me (I thought it was a chick) until I saw the shirt-guy's beard. EVERY feature about that guy screams "WOMAN" except for the beard (except maybe if you're at a carnival).

Maybe it's made for guys who already look enough like women from the back.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Bra Shirt for Men

^^ Just noticed that patch of hair also. Goatee, pony tail, sensitive man game there. He probably fucks fatties.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Bra Shirt for Men

Next thing they'll be making tampons for men. Just stick this up your ass and you will understand the oppression women face every month.

Follow me on Twitter

Bra Shirt for Men

Quote:Quote:

Honestly I thought you guys were fucking with me (I thought it was a chick) until I saw the shirt-guy's beard. EVERY feature about that guy screams "WOMAN" except for the beard (except maybe if you're at a carnival).

or if you are at the Eurovision

[Image: conchitawurst.jpg]

Follow me on Twitter