rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BBC features cringeworthy daygame documentary

This was a recently released feature yesterday from BBC following several guys on a supposed daygame bootcamp.

Its hard to watch 5 minutes as the host seems really beta and the students approaches make you want to vomit.

The sad part is its in London and one guy approaches a group of average looking American women and afterwards the host interviews the girls and their response is they were entertained, but they would never go out with a guy who approached them randomly in the day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/28659855

Of course it would be an RSD bootcamp, never heard any positive feedback from anyone who's attended their training.

There was a BBC radio documentary featuring the daygame.com bootcamp a few months ago, did a much better job of presenting the students as normal guys who wanted to improve.

This just looks like the usual collection of socially awkward guys who are incapable of coming across as functioning humans.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

fucking hell RSD, bunch of utter cunts as I've posted on here before. Knobheads interrupted one of my dudes chatting to a girl on Oxford Street, my intervention was basically along the lines of I'm gonna kick your ass.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (08-06-2014 10:38 AM)pros80 Wrote:  

This was a recently released feature yesterday from BBC following several guys on a supposed daygame bootcamp.

Its hard to watch 5 minutes as the host seems really beta and the students approaches make you want to vomit.

The sad part is its in London and one guy approaches a group of average looking American women and afterwards the host interviews the girls and their response is they were entertained, but they would never go out with a guy who approached them randomly in the day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/28659855

I wouldn't read too much into what the girls say in the debrief.

Quote: (08-06-2014 11:05 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

fucking hell RSD, bunch of utter cunts as I've posted on here before. Knobheads interrupted one of my dudes chatting to a girl on Oxford Street, my intervention was basically along the lines of I'm gonna kick your ass.

Reading this made my morning, Bojangles. Bravo...

Quote: (08-06-2014 11:02 AM)Benoit Wrote:  

There was a BBC radio documentary featuring the daygame.com bootcamp a few months ago, did a much better job of presenting the students as normal guys who wanted to improve.

Found it: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03w0118

Not sure if it will work if you're outside the UK though.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Daygame is a measure of normality. Most of the RSD guys aren't normal.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

"Yea I prefer to meet men when I'm hammered or on tinder, you know, it's kinda awkward when you're sober."

How common is day game, good or bad, in London and other major cities?

Ive only ever seen three guys run obviois day game in real life - 2 in Canada, 1 in Ireland.

On these day game threads it seems people here see guys using bad day game on a near daily basis.

[Image: 37670545.jpg]

That was hard to watch. I would never take any advice from that instructor, not lifting techniques, where to eat, definitely not picking up girls. Looks like a tool.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This is sterile buffoonery. We have 7 minutes of theoretical rambling, taking tidbits of 'pua' jargon and mashing it together as these suckers are told to pole hump so they can warm up. Then the foolproof opening line is "I only have 20 minutes, do you want to get coffee" with no attraction or conversation established.

A sucker's born every minute.

He interrupted an approach?

Actually it is strange since some of the guys in the US like RSD Tyler & Todd have some good stuff online and can actually back it up. But that kind of high-energy approach is highly streamlined for US Nightgame and US Night-time Streetgame.

The bootcamp was really bad when trying to put those points across. And sorry - the doctor would need some honest feedback first regarding his look and mannerism, or his blow-out-rate would be astronomical while learning Game. Any good instructor should point out a few things he can work on later.

While most of the RSD guys there can likely pull girls I have my doubts whether they can teach it efficiently and adjust Game also a bit to real Daygame in the UK. The guys from Daygame.com or Steve Jabba seem to be worlds apart from that bootcamp at least.

@Atlantic - I've seen obvious Daygame being run sometimes in Eastern Europe. Went up to the guy and said hello to a fellow traveler. Mostly local instructors with some clients.

PUAs are cunts.

RSD are double cunts.

I have nothing constructive to say. Sorry. Seeing this shit just makes my blood boil.

The younger instructor is a good looking guy, he can pickup like crazy. As for the American girls, saying they would not go out with a guy they just met, that is so not true. If the right guy (like the younger instructor dude) came along, they'd do it. Especially as the instructor is way more attractive then them.

Everyone has got to start somewhere but its a bit unwise for the students to be filmed, its not putting them in a good light at all. But its good publicity for the commercial company in question, they'll earn business through it.

These student guys are dressed terribly. If they had that sorted, it'd buy them a little more time with the women even with the bad mannerism, body language, anxiety and everything else going on in their heads.

Ozzie is pretty irrelevant nowdays. He looks like he's hit the male wall.

I don't even know why he's teaching bootcamps....

And it was a massive pussy move for him to say he doesn't want to be filmed.

This section by RSD Julien in a TV show is a lot better-

And yeah I do agree, RSD would do well to teach their students how to dress well and tell them to lift.

Julien is probably one of the best dudes out there in terms of pure cold approach though. He knows his shit.

Some guys are desperately afraid of rejection. It doesn't make sense to me. I think the main message any bootcamp like this should have is that the worst thing that can happen is that a girl says no. That's it. Then you just move on to the next one. Some people are born suckers, who have grown up thinking they need special skills or talents to do anything. The self industriousness of life is fading quick, even with something as simple as picking up.

I mean, look at Roosh. He started his path to self-improvement out of a personal desire to get better with girls. It's all just trial-and-error. These guys should just read Bang and be done with it.

The worst part was the doctor saying all this garbage about girls who have said "You'll be a great guy to some girl, but not me." Terrifying that an educated, likely wealthy person struggles so much with simple relationship issues. What is this world coming to?

Also the Indian guy needs to get his facial hair under control and start working out. No way he's pulling quality looking like a FOB Indian.

Quote: (08-06-2014 07:51 PM)Big Country Wrote:  

The worst part was the doctor saying all this garbage about girls who have said "You'll be a great guy to some girl, but not me." Terrifying that an educated, likely wealthy person struggles so much with simple relationship issues. What is this world coming to?

Yeah seriously. Have you(or anyone else) ever wonder what it's like for a construction worker type of guy with dull-normal intelligence and a pot belly? Makes me wonder if these guys ever get laid without paying for it.

Him being a doctor doesn't mean shit, its not like he walks around with a sign saying "doctor" on him(and if he did he'd look like a douche).

As of this moment he's a weird unkempt dude to any girl that he approaches.

If he puts in a ton of approaches and cleans up his look then he'll do just fine in the long term. That's when him being a doctor is actually a DHV.

you don't understand why MOST guys are afraid of rejections?

that's like saying you don't understand why most people are afraid of public speech.
Obviously all you need to do is just go on a stage and read some shit you memorized last night. but it's not that simple like it sounds.

I say it's better to just accept why we are afraid of rejections instead of
thinking what's wrong with us.

As far as that doctor guy goes, tell me if you are going to hang out with a guy like him. (meaning drinking at a bar, hanging out with your male/female friends, walk around, sitting at a coffee shop)

Guys do care about looks and vibe when it comes to hanging out with another guy as much as women do. (obviously less in looks dept)
Do you care he is rich if he acts awkward in public?
Do you care he is very nice if he looks like a bum?

You can't complain when you are using similar judgments towards other guys and expect women to carry no standards.

Some guys are desperately afraid of rejection. It doesn't make sense to me. I think the main message any bootcamp like this should have is that the worst thing that can happen is that a girl says no. That's it. Then you just move on to the next one. Some people are born suckers, who have grown up thinking they need special skills or talents to do anything. The self industriousness of life is fading quick, even with something as simple as picking up.

I mean, look at Roosh. He started his path to self-improvement out of a personal desire to get better with girls. It's all just trial-and-error. These guys should just read Bang and be done with it.

Quote: (08-06-2014 04:39 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

He interrupted an approach?

Actually it is strange since some of the guys in the US like RSD Tyler & Todd have some good stuff online and can actually back it up. But that kind of high-energy approach is highly streamlined for US Nightgame and US Night-time Streetgame.

The bootcamp was really bad when trying to put those points across. And sorry - the doctor would need some honest feedback first regarding his look and mannerism, or his blow-out-rate would be astronomical while learning Game. Any good instructor should point out a few things he can work on later.

While most of the RSD guys there can likely pull girls I have my doubts whether they can teach it efficiently and adjust Game also a bit to real Daygame in the UK. The guys from Daygame.com or Steve Jabba seem to be worlds apart from that bootcamp at least.

@Atlantic - I've seen obvious Daygame being run sometimes in Eastern Europe. Went up to the guy and said hello to a fellow traveler. Mostly local instructors with some clients.

Yep, I remember telling MattC about this at the time, my friend has strong frame so he handled the herbivores well enough but he still needed assistance so I had to intervene and threaten an ass kicking which followed by a whimper from them.

MattC actually chatted to the stooges on this bootcamp a day earlier, they were paying £3000 for 2 days. I couldn't believe it. If you're in London you can't get better than the LDM by Jabba/Krauser/Torero

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I've never heard of this Ozzie guy before. I didn't even know RSD did daygame bootcamps.

Quote: (08-06-2014 07:49 PM)Saladin Wrote:  

Julien is probably one of the best dudes out there in terms of pure cold approach though. He knows his shit.

I've met Julien too, easily the coolest guy in the pickup community I've ever met (sorry RVF). Alex is pretty chill too.

Same has happened to me. I sat down next to this Dutch tourist girl in a square in the city centre, opened her indirect and was having some good banter before this dude came up to us and approached her direct saying how hot she was etc, he was in such an approach monkey mode he was completely oblivious to the fact I was talking to her when it was just the two of us sitting right next to each other. I was struggling to contain my laughter at this, I just looked him in the eye and just said "this is my set" figuring the girl wouldn't know what that means, dude turned red and started stammering saying all kinds of random shit. He said to her "this is a pickup spot" trying to make it seem to her like what he did was normal out of embarrassment or nerves. He was too socially inept to realize that what he was saying was bombing my approach. She literally got up and left. I was pretty amused by the whole thing, got to know him after. Turns out he watches RSD and Simple Pickup's videos on Youtube. Go figure.

From the first 10 seconds of the video you can tell its not gonna look good when they start with showing a guy humping a pole.

BBC being typical liberal media cut and edited this video to make men look bad in comparison to women.

I only made it one minute into the video. So unbelievably retarded, including that pathetic fronter who was the coach. RSD need to do something about their quality control. Shit like that doesn't belong in the same company as guys like Tyler, Julien and Alex.

Amen brother, fuck all these strategies, they are just the decoration. If you want to start getting some bangs, you have to throw yourself in there and start to love the process. Trial and error, finding out what works best for you and then hitting that niche !