rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting sex is easy

Getting sex is easy

Just imagine, this forum and countless others like it and who knows how many books have been written on how to get sex. But if you just want sex it's relatively easy to get - no seriously. Easy sex can be had by any guy IF he is willing to accept one or both of these conditions:

1. Lower your standards of girls you are willing to sleep with. (An example of this is the 5 that's giving you strong sexual looks in the club or bar.)

2. Look for and take advantage of opportunities to sleep with girls even if you don't find the girl that attractive. (And example of this, is the drunk girl at the party that just wants to have some sex - with just about anyone.)

Every guy I know that sleeps with a lot of girls are able to do this. And every guy that isn't getting a lot of sex, but wants to, cannot. It's that simple really. Most guys that aren't getting sex just aren't willing to lower their standards or can't take advantage of random opportunities. They don't just want sex, they want sex with a girl they find sexually attractive. These girls may even be of higher value than they are. How do I know this? Because I am one of these guys. If you know anything about statistics then you will know that 70% of the girls will fall in the 5-7 range regarding looks. There is no way to sleep with a lot of girls unless this is your target range. Even good looking guys who get a lot of girls are operating within this range.

So if you can't do either of these things you are not going to sleep with a lot of girls - period. And no amount of game is going to make much difference.

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 02:31 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Just imagine, this forum and countless others like it and who knows how many books have been written on how to get sex. But if you just want sex it's relatively easy to get - no seriously. Easy sex can be had by any guy IF he is willing to accept one or both of these conditions:

1. Lower your standards of girls you are willing to sleep with. (An example of this is the 5 that's giving you strong sexual looks in the club or bar.)

2. Look for and take advantage of opportunities to sleep with girls even if you don't find the girl that attractive. (And example of this, is the drunk girl at the party that just wants to have some sex - with just about anyone.)

Every guy I know that sleeps with a lot of girls are able to do this. And every guy that isn't getting a lot of sex, but wants to, cannot. It's that simple really. Most guys that aren't getting sex just aren't willing to lower their standards or can't take advantage of random opportunities. They don't just want sex, they want sex with a girl they find sexually attractive. These girls may even be of higher value than they are. How do I know this? Because I am one of these guys. If you know anything about statistics then you will know that 70% of the girls will fall in the 5-7 range regarding looks. There is no way to sleep with a lot of girls unless this is your target range. Even good looking guys who get a lot of girls are operating within this range.

So if you can't do either of these things you are not going to get a lot of sex - period. And no amount of game is going to make much difference.

I agree, lowering your standards is a great way to increase a notch count. For young men, I think it is important for the experience, to build sexual confidence, and to learn how to close. I lowered my standards much more when I was younger. Now, I have no interest in lowering them as my time/energy is limited. I would rather focus my time on having sex with a woman that is sexy, pleasant to be around and who meets my standards.

I think it is about where you are in life and what your goals are. If looking for numbers and experience what you are advocating makes sense. However, I much prefer quality over quantity if I have to choose.

Getting sex is easy

Agreed. The flip side of having a lot of sex is having high quality sex. Quality and quantity are always inversely related: high quantity = lower quality. Personally, I was always a high quality guy even when I was young. Game plays a much more critical role in getting high quality sex than it does in the getting high quantity sex. High quality sex or relationships is about targeting high quality girls in the 8+ range. These girls are going to require work, status, and decent game.

Roosh talks about this in his latest post: http://www.rooshv.com/notch-paradise-vs-...l-paradise

Getting sex is easy

Count me in. I lost a lot of girls to my high standards.

Even more girls were lost to not being horny enough because of fapping.

Getting sex is easy

I have lost a lot of girls, some of fairly decent quality, simply because I wasn't "in the mood." By 2am, my energy level is pretty low, and it's usually after this time that these opportunities present themselves as girls become sufficiently drunk and/or desperate enough.

Getting sex is easy

I was actually going to post a question asking this. i.e. "Do I just need to lower my standards drastically?"

I don't drink a lot anymore so I think the only way to possibly be motivated enough to do this is to find a plain girl (4/5) who has a really stellar personality. Otherwise, I will not have the drive to put in the effort. Even then I will constantly make excuses not to.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Getting sex is easy

Depends on the lifestyle you want for yourself personally. Banging women isn't high on my list of priorities. However, banging women I find highly attractive, is.

So when I'm not able to find such women, I spend my energy on other things.

Some guys just need to bang constantly and can only handle dry spells for so long so they'll bang pretty much anyone.

To each their own.

Getting sex is easy

I've lowered standards in time of dry spells, just to get off, and not fap.

I do have standards when it comes to LTR's Sometimes you get easy and hot, it's rarely happened, but I'm stoked when it does.

Getting sex is easy

There is one thing I need to address here - sex drive. If after two weeks of not masturbating or having sex you don't want to have sex with just about any reasonably decent girl then you may just have a low sex drive which will directly impact your motivation to go out and get girls. Every guy I know who gets a lot of girls have a high, consistent sex drive.

@RexImperator But why do this, if you are not after just sex? Focus your energy on finding a girl you are really motivated about. Focus on day game or social circles activities to meet women. Make meeting women part of your social activities then there is not need to motivate yourself to go out.

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 03:00 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Agreed. The flip side of having a lot of sex is having high quality sex. Quality and quantity are always inversely related: high quantity = lower quality. Personally, I was always a high quality guy even when I was young. Game plays a much more critical role in getting high quality sex than it does in the getting high quantity sex. High quality sex or relationships is about targeting high quality girls in the 8+ range. These girls are going to require work, status, and decent game.

Roosh talks about this in his latest post: http://www.rooshv.com/notch-paradise-vs-...l-paradise

Another flipside, or bonus to your suggestion, is generating a sexual vibe.

I said this in another thread, but it is worth repeating: Women can sense your sexual capability.

They seem to have a sixth sense for a mans sexual capability.

If you've recently given a girl a few shuddering orgasms, you're gonna feel like a boss, and I believe this confidence is something women pick up on very easily.

If you've recently fapped for 10 minutes to bust a nut and release tension, you're not going to give off the same vibe.

So it is worth lowering your standards occasionally, in order to generate sexual energy and vibe. It will create further opportunities for you.

Getting sex is easy

One more thing, I don't consider it lowering my standards if the girl is really sexual and good sexually. If sex is my primary objective I would rather have sex with a 6 that is very good sexually than an 8 who is just ok. If your objective is a relationships then you have to weight all of the various factors to get a total value.

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 02:31 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

So if you can't do either of these things you are not going to sleep with a lot of girls - period. And no amount of game is going to make much difference.
Would you explain why the majority are 5-7 and not 4-6

Getting sex is easy

If I have one regret in life, it's how I turned so many girls down from when I was 14 till when I was 22 or so....

I could have been swimming in pussy in HS because I was the best musician there and everybody know it, that in itself is MEGA value.... to CERTAIN types of girls... but me, I only wanted the fucking homecoming queen or the cheerleader! In 20/20 hindsight, I was sabotaging myself; had I been the jock instead of the artist I would have wanted all the boho girls and rebuffed the homecoming queen [Image: tongue.gif]

To me that's the essence of TRUE humility, the original meaning of the world we have to take back, not submission or disgusting self-abasement, but rather an honest assesment of oneself and one's actual place in the scheme of things. Very rare on this planet.

Getting sex is easy

Also, +1 to the notion that experience is king, especially for a male of the species. I'd even go so far is to say it's MUCH harder to operate and flow proper game without experience.

Getting sex is easy

@lalafufu Technically on a scale from 1 - 10 with a median of 5.5 68% of the women will fall in the 4.5 - 6.5 based on the general principles of standard deviation. I am just rounding it up since most men are going to skew the scale upwards anyway.

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 05:16 PM)Rubio93 Wrote:  

Also, +1 to the notion that experience is king, especially for a male of the species. I'd even go so far is to say it's MUCH harder to operate and flow proper game without experience.

Very true, it is only from experience that we can discovery our true selves and what we really like and don't like.

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 03:45 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

One more thing, I don't consider it lowering my standards if the girl is really sexual and good sexually. If sex is my primary objective I would rather have sex with a 6 that is very good sexually than an 8 who is just ok. If your objective is a relationships then you have to weight all of the various factors to get a total value.

Totally agree. An 8 I get bored with in bed lasts me about 3 weeks. Then she starts dropping hard out of the rotation. Often, I'll only meet out with her so she can social-proof me.

Getting sex is easy

I'm not on board with for this for a couple of reasons.

1) I enjoy the "challenge" and conquest of slaying a girl that people have dubbed as "unbangable."

2) whats the point in taking in everything that is offered just so I can bust a nut? The girls whom have had the luxury of spending any time with me should feel honored that I let them taste me because it isn't for everyone.

Time to take off those rose colored glasses.

Would you buy an inadequate suit just because you can get it now or would you rather wait and buy a suit of quality? The first suit tells the world, "yeah I got a suit, it isn't as good as other suits but its still suit." Some might look at you and say, he is way too good to be wearing a suit of that quality. The second suit says: " yeah, it may have taken a while but I finally got a suit that is deserving to display my bodacious body to the world." Everyone looks at you and says: "Good on him that didn't settle for a suit with the musk of a thousand cum shots and worked at getting a suit that makes him look feel accomplished and tells the world that he isn't willing to settle for anything less than he deserves."

Getting sex is easy

@Horn For me, I literally cannot see a girl's beauty when I am really into the sex. Even when we are not having sex, I can only really see her beauty as a reflection in the eyes of other men and women.

@LM McCoy I am the same way BUT that is exactly why I do not bang a lot of girls [Image: smile.gif] I am not saying you should do this. I am saying if you want to bang a lot of girls that will need to.

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 05:22 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@lalafufu Technically on a scale from 1 - 10 with a median of 5.5 68% of the women will fall in the 4.5 - 6.5 based on the general principles of standard deviation. I am just rounding it up since most men are going to skew the scale upwards anyway.

that makes sense. appreciate the explanation

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 05:28 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@Horn For me, I literally cannot see a girl's beauty when I am really into the sex. Even when we are not having sex, I can only really see her beauty as a reflection in the eyes of other men and women.

@LM McCoy I am the same way BUT that is exactly why I do not bang a lot of girls [Image: smile.gif] I am not saying you should do this. I am saying if you want to bang a lot of girls that will need to.
what about those 6s and 7s with a slutty air that gives you a rock hard boner even in public. to this day I've only encountered one in my career. I don't find em frequently. This could be my low sex drive or living in a subpar location for game

how often do you find em Nomad

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 05:28 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

I'm not on board with for this for a couple of reasons.

1) I enjoy the "challenge" and conquest of slaying a girl that people have dubbed as "unbangable."

2) whats the point in taking in everything that is offered just so I can bust a nut? The girls whom have had the luxury of spending any time with me should feel honored that I let them taste me because it isn't for everyone.

Time to take off those rose colored glasses.

Would you buy an inadequate suit just because you can get it now or would you rather wait and buy a suit of quality? The first suit tells the world, "yeah I got a suit, it isn't as good as other suits but its still suit." Some might look at you and say, that is way too good to be wearing a suit of that quality. The second suit says: " yeah, it may have taken a while but I finally got a suit that is deserving to display my bodacious body to the world." Everyone looks at you and says: "Good on him that didn't settle for a suit with the musk of a thousand cum shots and worked at getting a suit that makes him look feel accomplished and tells the world that he isn't willing to settle for anything less than he deserves."

Oh, I agree TOTALLY. At least, in my own personal life, my standards have shot up like Jack's proverbial beanstalk lately....

BUT when someone lacks experience I think that's not the best advice for them, because success breeds success!

It's the same reason why my fat ass does horizontal pullups instead of full-on pullups. Because I can barely do 3 full pull-ups then I'm exhausted; it's not a good rubric for progress and evolution. But with discipline, eventually the horizontals will be relegated to a mere warm-up, and then eventually I won't need them at all in my regimen, but right now they are a godsend!

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 05:38 PM)lalafufu Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2014 05:28 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

what about those 6s and 7s with a slutty air that gives you a rock hard boner even in public. to this day I've only encountered one in my career. I don't find em frequently. This could be my low sex drive or living in a subpar location for game

how often do you find em Nomad

Not often, I had one in Brazil. She was no more than a 6 but that girl could turn me on like a zenon light! It's much harder to find them here in the US I think.

Getting sex is easy

I dont' want to edit that last comment but just rather add:

Success breeds more success... abstinence breeds more abstinence...

The time to up your standards IMO is when you're SATURATED with pussy at your current level, the saturation point being determined by your schedule as the sole factor.

Getting sex is easy

Going for notches at lower quality vast majority 6's with the odd 7 thrown has given me so many reference points that I know exactly how much work it takes to get laid which is less and less.

This is like giving your male ego an oxygen tank with more and more oxygen reserve when put into the outer space of a dry spell.

With this experience and reserve, it soothes your male ego to the point it gets bored and prideful and almost doesn't have a choice except to move up in quality at all costs.

Like Roosh recently blogged he hesistantly warns if you get too good with 8s (difficultly impossible for most men) you may start seeing them as 6's and just say screw it and go MGTOW because of the boredom and ego pride telling you your time is better spent else where. Thankfully unless I become rich or famous I don't think I will get to that point soon...

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems