rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Five girls beat up one girl, until a man gets involved

Just more evidence of what happens when women and men collide in physical conflict.

Also notice the shitloads of white knights that jump in when the guy starts tearing shit up, but are conspicuously absent when the solo girl is being beaten into unconsciousness by 5 people.

White knights are a problem even in other countries, people.

Really they're more of a yellow knight.

Wicked video, thanks for passing it on.

Not specifying this to women but why do people generally go on the warpath when they are in a group and the victim is on his own. You don't too much of one guy/girl take on the whole group. Cowards.

There's solid pushback on the white knight's selective "heroics" in the comments:

[Image: attachment.jpg20235]   

[Image: attachment.jpg20236]   

Just tweeted it with this message:

[Image: attachment.jpg20234]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Beautiful sight seeing him jump in there and showing those dumb bitches how to throw down.

Testosterone=1, Estrogen=0

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (07-27-2014 02:06 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Beautiful sight seeing him jump in there and showing those dumb bitches how to throw down.

Testosterone=1, Estrogen=0

This guy nailed it:

[Image: attachment.jpg20237]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

@ Heathree

Mob mentality. People do all sorts of fucked up shit they would never do on their own when they're part of a group. I won't attempt psychoanalysis, but I'd guess it just has to do with the combination of a feeling of group approval for the action, which bypasses moral consideration, and the fact that retaliation against any particular member of the group is unlikely since they have overwhelming power vs the victim, so they feel safe.

Things change very quickly in a mob vs one attack when the victim pulls a gun, even when the mob could still swarm and kill the victim before he shoots more than a couple of them. Suddenly there are consequences, and most people don't have the balls to keep attacking when they might catch a bullet at any second.

Edit - typo fixed

Notice also how, when women fight, there is no sense of moderation, restraint, or mercy towards a beaten victim. If left to their own devices, they would gleefully kill anyone who crosses their path, if they could get away with it.

Most guys know when to walk away. When the opponent is lying on the ground, defeated, they know it's over. With women, especially barbarians like these people, there is no sense of restraint, no sense of mercy, no sense of justice.

They just keep piling on, until that guy rushed in and gave them what they deserved.

Women are unable to control their baser instincts, and this is a good demonstration of that.

asians have the most gangster fights I seen. They'll tear it up in restaurants. I remember one time a guy broke a restaurant chair across the back of his opponent

Honestly my favorite moment is that one dude who nonchalantly walks into the restroom or whatever at around 0:22. WB half the girls without seeing their faces.

It got removed for material designed to bully, harass, or threaten?
It was a fucking fight!

Guessing it was a "trigger" for some tumblr girl.

He came in with the flying knee/elbow combo like Ong Bak!

Here is an alternate link for the video....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c06_1406352280

Also, love him accidentally dropping a chick with an elbow at 38 seconds when he goes after the one that tried to get him with a plate.

Edit: ^beat me to it.

Another link to the video.

video is removed

Funny guy steps in and the girls keep wanting to fight. You'd think they may recognize that a much larger person has entered the fight to break it up, just walk away. Dumb bitches.

QC is right. The girl is down. They should stop but they can't. They just go into a frenzy.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Guy came in tearing shit up like his music just hit at the Royal Rumble, god damn. I think he even gets the chick who was getting jumped at one point.

If someone is good at video editing they should redo the video with some badass music in the background.

That flying knee at the beginning was surprisingly graceful.

Quote: (07-27-2014 04:04 PM)JustJay Wrote:  

If someone is good at video editing they should redo the video with some badass music in the background.

Only one theme song could possibly be considered:

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (07-27-2014 04:43 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2014 04:04 PM)JustJay Wrote:  

Only one theme song could possibly be considered:

You have no idea what you've just started.

Now imagine if the guy was really big and had no problem smacking them around.

And gender-neutral people think there are no differences between the sexes?

Quote: (07-27-2014 01:18 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

Just more evidence of what happens when women and men collide in physical conflict.

Also notice the shitloads of white knights that jump in when the guy starts tearing shit up, but are conspicuously absent when the solo girl is being beaten into unconsciousness by 5 people.

White knights are a problem even in other countries, people.

video removed, any other links?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I love how one dumb bitch toward the end (approx. 1:12 mark) tries to throw a coffee cup or something similar at our man, and even though she is three feet or less away, misses by a mile.