rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Itinerary suggestions for Indian dude - 2 weeks

Gentlemen - First off, I want to give a hats off to this forum. I’m new here and I noticed that there is a lot of good information here for those of us that may need to end up putting more work into meet ups and approach.

So I just wanted to start a thread to figure out a travel itinerary that involves enjoying people and culture (and of course company of women) for about 2 weeks in my case. While I only can ask about my specific case, maybe it will help others to figure how best to use time.

My situation - Hopefully don't sound like a broken record or a novel here. I'm a 32 year old south indian dude, on the darker side but not too dark. I have been around the world but that was eons ago it seems like – was in the Navy visiting mostly Mediterranean countries (ie Greece, Turkey, Spain etc.) like 10+ years ago. I knew I had the looks and social style but had zero game back then - was nervous about getting girls into bed and wanted to wait for that special someone. The special someone came but jumped in too quickly. My game didn't get better over the years even though I got with a few girls. It's been work work and more work. So now I'm going on a business trip to India. I leave Chicago in April and will stay around Delhi until mid-may. From mid-may to end of May, I plan on doing some leisure travelling.

A rough plan - So from New Delhi I was thinking of flying to Thailand and then somehow back to Europe. I'm into culture as well as all kinds of women (with a special place in my heart for Blondes – what guy doesn’t). I was definitely going to stop at Amsterdam too but really don't want to spend an enormous deal of time with expats (I want to meet some locals) even though I do like the social benefit of staying in a hostel. So questions are :
1) What is the best travel itinerary from the eastern part of the world (India) to Europe (does Thailand make sense to start or should I just stick with Europe)?
2) What are the best ways for a dude like me that has a lot going for him (dress pretty well, clean cut)but sort of nervous around pretty girls?
3) Should I stay at hostels?
4) What should I expect to cost for 2 weeks out like this?

My goal : Not looking for a long-term thing here but not trying to bang away either, just to do some scoring. I'm one of those that like flirting and I do like the challenge of being a gentleman. There was a time when I was about 20-ish when I was good at it but those days are gone. The game has likely changed but a good conversation and making the girl feel special are still key to the game I would assume. I also noticed over the years that I turned into a pretty good wingman so hope to help other fellow guys out there.

I just have these 2 weeks and after that it will be back to the grind for a while – so hopefully I can make this good.

Depends on what kind of money you have. Thailand would be cheap.

1) Eastern Europe, Baltic states, Ukraine and if you have money Scandinavia.
2) Set up girls on-line before you go.
3) Why not rent a room for the duration. Unless you like hostels.
4) $2000 + would be my guess.

Not everyone likes blondes, I am a sucker for girls with black hair and coloured eyes.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

wow 2 weeks just is not a lot of time. It also sounds like you are very apprehensive when it comes to women. Finally, it sounds like you may not speak many major foreign languages.

Normally, many people would recommend a place like say Colombia, but in your case, i'd recommend a place where girls were a sure thing like the Philippines to warm up (they speak excellent English there ) and then go to a place like Eastern Europe. But really again, 2 weeks is a just a drop in the bucket.

Thanks guys -

@rudebwoy - I think about $2.5k should do it. Not sure the best way to set up on-line but i'll start looking. I already did a lot of research on hostels and it seems that they may help me warm up. Point taken on blondes - I'm still a sucker for black hair and colored eyes too [Image: smile.gif]

@whosyourdaddy - Don't speak too many foreign languages (hindi because of India - that's it) - just some school french otherwise. Apprehensive is a loaded word - I just think I lost some confidence over the years, that's all; and for some reason I think Chicago's culture has not been conducive to having healthy relationships with women either. I didn't have a great start in the states - sort of got paranoid thinking everyone was racist because of what I went through in grade school. The Navy changed all of that but when I got out and came back to the real world, I noticed the inherent paranoia was still there (maybe because I came back to the same environment, people etc).

I'm trying to still come within the cost of the business trip which is essentially Chicago-New Delhi-Chicago. Stopping in Europe wouldn't dent the cost and neither would anywhere closer to India but Colombia seems farther out. Phillipines seems like a good idea on the surface but do you say that because women approach more or because of skin color etc.?

Hostels are fine, just don't pick the backpacker type ones.

I think you should focus on SE Asia. Thailand, Malaysia, Phillipines etc. Europe requires more game than you appear to have. Asians girls will be much more forgiving. And you can use the fact that you are from the US to your advantage. Besides, if you are going all the way to India, it makes sense to explore areas that are further away to reach from Chicago. Europe is an easy overnight flight. You can keep a lookout for fare specials and make quick long weekend trips to many European cities. You can't do that with the Asia.

Thanks again. Any reason not to pick the backpaper type hostels? Also I do want to cut travel time and maximize cost. So Phillipines may be out but Thailand in (shorter trip from India and cheaper). I was only going to spend about 3 - 4 days in Thailand.

Truth is I know I don't have game, but I also realize what it takes and want to try (it's very important to me to at least try); so I definitely want to go to EE. The problem is that I don't have buddies anywhere and I would be doing it alone. So wondering if I were to take trains/ferries, what places would give me a high probability of hooking up out there and meeting some great people.

After my time is up at the end of May, I really won't have time to go freely anywhere (more about that later maybe) so these 2 weeks really need to be good. If there is also a way to meet people before hand that would really help.

Hey rkp208,

Somewhere here you mentioned that you will in Delhi for 6 weeks and won't get any. Well, that will be true if you are aiming for Indian girls but there are plenty of foreigners in Delhi.

There are places where you can game these girls and I will give you a few tips.

1. Stay in South Delhi no matter what. You will have pay to pay a little more than what you will pay in other parts of Delhi but it will be worth the price. The best place in South Delhi would be the Embassy area which includes places like West End (Shanti and Anand Niketan), Malcha marg etc. West End is where all the Embassy officials live so plenty of foreign chiks. If you have an American passport then get in touch with the American Embassy they might be able to help you with an apartment in that area.

2. The hotels. A rich environment with tourist chicks that are looking to bang a nice local Indian dude (there arent many). So if you dress as good as you say you do and have a little bit of game then it will be possible to score these girls. Top hotels - Leela, Taj, Maurya, Ashoka.

3. Paharganj is an area in south of Delhi that is filled with backpackers. If that is your things then go for it. But this area is quite big with small budget hotels all over so you will need some contacts to get in touch with the good crowd. I have tried a couple of times and failed.

4. Other than that the famous markets such as Khan Market, Yashwant place (lots of Russian girls) and Connought Place are target rich environments.

So, at the end of the day. Delhi is a bad if you are aiming for local girls.

RKP2008 - a Indian guy in SE Asia is not unique, however a Indian guy in say the Baltic states would be very unique.

I say pick a country and do the research, Eastern Europe will be alot cheaper. I have seen decent studio apartments for rent for like 300euro/month, you only need two weeks. I would look into Romania, Bulgaria or Hungary (which I have been too a few times).

There is a asian member on this board who raves about the Baltic states, Lithuania and Latvia are high on my list.

Sweden would be a good spot, the women are more liberal and you could have alot of fun in two weeks. The only concern would be your budget, but maybe you could combine one Scandinavian country and one Baltic state.

Finally, game is about confidence and having the balls to approach women. Forget that nice guy gentleman shit, women smell that crap a mile away and you are done. I have a good indian friend in the UK, he is probably the stylish and cockiest guy I know.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (03-04-2011 03:28 PM)rkp208 Wrote:  

Thanks again. Any reason not to pick the backpaper type hostels?

I thought most hostels were the backpacker type anyway. I don't think there is anything wrong with them at all. I have stayed in fancy hotels and backpacker hostels, and to be honest I have had more fun in the backpacker places. You have a ready made social group when you drop into any city. Fancy hotels can get lonely unless you bring company with you. And the bars are usually filled with business travellers, not single women looking to have fun.

Theres hostels with not even a little bit of architecture inside. That's why, try to pick a hostel which has some style. In Europe private rooms in hostels seem to be almost the same price as normal hotels. You'll find backpackers in every hostel, especially in the cheapest ones.

If you only have two weeks and you really want to get laid in Europe on vacation, forget about going to Thailand. I would go with one or two countries, preferably just one country in Eastern Europe.

Why? The biggest challenge with trying to get laid on vacation is time. Unless you are getting a one night stand(which is more difficult), you need to find a girl who is interested in you, get her contact info, take her out a date, and then get her back to your hotel to bang her. If you take a girl out on a date and you don't get further with her, you have to start over with a different girl. You need to approach a lot early so as to build contacts quickly.

It's extremely possible to run out of time when you are on vacation. If your trip is too short, you can run out of time if you don't meet a girl who is DTF quick enough, or if you get a girl out on a date if she doesn't put out.

If you take more time, you get the chance to girls out on second or third dates, and also try taking other girls out if the first one you take out doesn't bang.

Also, either rent a room or get a hotel if you want to hookup. A hostel is going to hurt your chances, and some hostels don't let you bring in girls. Whether you are at home or abroad, you need to have a good place to take a girl back to. If you are unsure about your game as it is, don't hurt your chances by picking a hostel.

Make sure you have a phone with you for calling girls. Ideally you'll have a local phone number she can call you with, but I've hooked up with girls abroad when using international roaming on my US cell phone and calling them.

Use online dating to line up as many prospects as you can before you arrive. If I were you, I would search some international online dating sites and see what cities you can find with a lot of girls on one of them. Pick a city to visit that is both interesting to visit(presumably you aren't traveling only to get laid) and has a lot of girls doing online dating.

Then, once you've picked the city, line up a lot of girls online and do a lot of approaches. That will give you the best shot.

One more thought- think carefully about what is more important to you, getting a bang or seeing as much of Europe as possible. The two goals do go against each other here. You should consider that traveling all over Europe and staying in hostels would be a lot of fun, and would give you a cool story to talk about with the girls back home.

So I did some research on these spots that everyone suggested and I can do.
1) Thailand for a few days (I really do like asian girls) and then
2) Romania / Hungary / Bulgaria or
3) Stockholm / Helsinki / Latvia / Lithuania

I saw that as I research the places, I come to a conclusion that there is some resentment towards darker skinned men (a few middle-eastern men served that I think) - this was Stockholm and Romania I read about. I'm not as worried about approaching women as much as I am getting into clubs and bars where bouncers decide- it would suck not to get in.

One thing I figured too in order to meet people (since I'm alone) was putting some work into doing something for the country (during the day perhaps). One thing I do have is that I work for a CPA firm and can speak publicly about business and accounting on a college campus. Just wondering if there is any opportunities for any public speaking/lecturing like this at all while I'm out there (maybe I can add to the value of these places rather than just bang their women).

Also, any suggestions for online sites ?

What about Ukraine? Check out Mamba.ru, lots of 18-25 Ukrainian girls on there. You can set up your dates before you land. They are all university students, with many of them studying economics, accountancy and management.

Quote: (03-05-2011 04:33 PM)rkp208 Wrote:  

So I did some research on these spots that everyone suggested and I can do.
1) Thailand for a few days (I really do like asian girls) and then
2) Romania / Hungary / Bulgaria or
3) Stockholm / Helsinki / Latvia / Lithuania

I saw that as I research the places, I come to a conclusion that there is some resentment towards darker skinned men (a few middle-eastern men served that I think) - this was Stockholm and Romania I read about. I'm not as worried about approaching women as much as I am getting into clubs and bars where bouncers decide- it would suck not to get in.

One thing I figured too in order to meet people (since I'm alone) was putting some work into doing something for the country (during the day perhaps). One thing I do have is that I work for a CPA firm and can speak publicly about business and accounting on a college campus. Just wondering if there is any opportunities for any public speaking/lecturing like this at all while I'm out there (maybe I can add to the value of these places rather than just bang their women).

Also, any suggestions for online sites ?

Dude Stockholm should be your first port of call, forget what you read. You are not middle eastern, did you not state that you are a well dressed clean cut Indian.
I have been to Stockholm 3x and hope to make it 4 later in the year. Romania would be my second choice b/c I love the look of the women and I believe they will be more receptive to darker shades of men.
Yes, Ukraine is considered the jewel of Europe for girls, but not sure if I would venture there alone.
As for doing something for these countries, do me a favour bro!!
Why not stay in India and do something for the people there??

Our New Blog:

@rudebwoy - got India covered bro -only reason I'm going there is that I was seeking an opportunity to help these guys - I atleast get to do it on the company's dime. So I'm already training and coaching 6 whole weeks I'm there -this really is the most valuable thing I can give. My side trip will be for the other 2 weeks.

Now I'm just torn between Romania / Hungary and Sweden / Baltics. I should decide soon. Overall sorry to make this sound like a race - just don't want to get my ass beat out there with zero backup. [Image: smile.gif]

I have been to Sweden and Hungary, Stockholm is the place - trust me on that. Budapest is a nice city and has alot going for it in the summertime, I was with a girl when I went.
Romania and the Baltics are places of the beaten path, they could turn out to be a home run if done properly. Either way you cannot lose and will have a great report for us [Image: smile.gif]

Our New Blog:

Going from the suggestions here I grew balls and booked, so done deal!

May 14 - 18 : Thailand
May 18 - May 30 - Stockholm (and sorrounding areas - ie Estonia, Latvia hopefully)

Hope to have a good report - maybe someone knows a good place to stay or could be another thread?

Bravo Dude!

If you have any doubt about the women in Sweden, please check out thelocal.se under club galleries.

I will be jealous if you make it too Latvia and Estonia.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (03-11-2011 07:20 PM)rkp208 Wrote:  

Going from the suggestions here I grew balls and booked, so done deal!

May 14 - 18 : Thailand
May 18 - May 30 - Stockholm (and sorrounding areas - ie Estonia, Latvia hopefully)

Hope to have a good report - maybe someone knows a good place to stay or could be another thread?

Good for you, dude. Report back when you re done!

Ok I did do this trip but I ended up being a b@#%h about a lot of it and barely tried. I was emotionally not there for certain reasons. Since this trip is like 2 years old now, not sure if anyone is still interested.

I would be interested. Even a little bit may help someone. Organizing your thoughts and laying out your experience may support you as well.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (05-10-2013 06:59 PM)rkp208 Wrote:  

Ok I did do this trip but I ended up being a b@#%h about a lot of it and barely tried. I was emotionally not there for certain reasons. Since this trip is like 2 years old now, not sure if anyone is still interested.

Give us the feedback?
There are a few indian guys on this forum and they would love to hear your experiences, whether good or bad.

Our New Blog:

I'm of South Asian background and have been to all those countries.

First of all - be honest with yourself - to what degree do you distinguish yourself from typical Indian FOBs, in terms of look, accent, game, style, etc...that will highly determine your reception in SE Asia. Do all you can to play up your Americanness.

If you go to Thailand, especially Phuket, you'll definitely find something, but be prepared to see white people get better treatment and attention then you. It's the reality unfortunately.

Scandinavia is a good choice - not too much bigotry there - again, find a way to distinguish yourself from the 3rd world immigrants there. Helsinki is also quite nice. Not sure about the Baltics - they're a bit overrun with sex tourists, Poland may be a better short trip.

Ok so some context to start as it will determine the type of experience I had in Thailand and the Nordic countries. I would love to tell people about my experience outright, but I would not be true to myself if I did not provide a background on myself. You don’t have to read it if you don’t want to. I need to start off this way and lay my thoughts down (good advice someone here gave me). I will post my actual experience in a subsequent post. I will be more honest and less secretive than my original post.

I moved to the US when I was 12; parents imposed their learned Indian norms to the world around me which followed its own set of norms significantly and strikingly contrasting those. They instilled in me a belief that white people and others in America were out to get us Indians. According to my parents, the only way for me to do well was to study hard in school, be a good “Indian” son and don’t make any American friends. Just study! I was skinny and weak as well so that didn’t help either. I made a leap of faith and joined the Navy at 18 to get away. I saw the world, learned how to talk to other human beings (including girls) but internalized the belief that I should be a celibate “Indian” guy. A lot of this belief probably came from the association I made to religion as I was going through bootcamp; praying helped me get through. However, I mainly joined the Navy to turn me into an Alpha but at that time I didn’t understand what that meant. I dated and flirted with girls in the Navy but didn’t consummate even a kiss. I was known as a good looking guy with the girls (especially the black girls who were more forward) but didn’t do much to use that to my advantage. Note that I loved the Navy and every minute of my experience and will cherish all the friendships I was able to make. I especially enjoyed the diversity and open communication people had with each other without transforming themselves too much to a specific “norm.”

Fast forward 4 years later, left the Navy, moved back in with my parents to go to college (mistake #1). I had very little action at college; when I did get action, I got the girl naked but left for the night to be a “good” guy. Then she broke my heart. That would have been the turning point when I felt righteous and told myself I was a “good” guy and fought to keep that belief for the future(bad idea). I met another girl when I had to leave for the Navy in College (reserve call up) that came on to me and lost my virginity to her at the age of 25; she was a 4, maybe 5 at best; she was also married. This was likely a seed planted that would change me for years to come. I finished my degree, got a job in NYC and decided it was time to meet a girl and get married to realize this “good guy” image into a practical reality. So I married an American girl with Indian ancestry whose parents were from South America because I wanted the “Indian” and “American.” (Mistake #2)

I worked hard and long hours but I was nagged constantly when I returned from work. It didn’t affect me in the beginning and I thought that doing all the things she wanted me to (e.g. clean up, wash dishes) would make me a better person. On top of this, I spent a disproportionately high amount of time with her family and didn’t realize then that my manhood was being put at stake (mistake #3). I also let her sway important decisions about our life (e.g. to buy a house or rent) (mistake #4). We had a daughter after a few years, and moved into her parents’ place for the help (mistake #5) which further affected my ability to be stern and alpha. The fact that I had no control over my life and let certain decisions out of my sphere of control made me less of a man. I was also working more hours year over year with increasing responsibilities; as I worked in a fairly aggressive environment, that was the only place that kept me sane. However, I stayed late for the sake of staying late and started to do worse and worse at my job due to my mental state. One day, I got the opportunity to go to India to train people there for work around the end of my stay with the in-laws. I took the opportunity and started exploring the internet to see what’s out there. Of course that’s when I somehow discovered Roosh’s site. So I created this elaborate plan to travel to India-Thailand-Stockholm-Finland and back to the US.

Overall, if you read between the lines, I was the typical Indian guy that got married early (28 years old) even after seeing what the world offers (e.g. Spain, Italy, Turkey, Greece) because I was stuck in some invisible cultural nexus that was supposed to promise happiness. The above situations after the Navy turned me from the huge potential of being an alpha to the beta that I am today.

I thought this context is important as there are a lot of cultural, mental and emotional barriers I fought through especially when I was in the Nordic countries (not as explicitly in Thailand because it was too easy to pay and get). I even purchased Bang and read it. It’s funny how certain of these barriers are so strong that it can deter even the least bit of initiative that is alpha-based.
Anyhow, I don’t consider these challenges special to me. I think some of the challenges are those a lot of Indian guys go through. Those that don’t, you can still garner at least marginal insight that can hopefully be used. The site is given me a lot so hopefully I can reach those that also had similar challenges no matter what race or background.