rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yahoo executive sued for alleged sexual harassment (with a twist)

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Ya...hc-bayarea

Quote:Quote:

A former Yahoo employee has filed a lawsuit claiming that her ex-boss forced her to have sex with her and that she was fired when she complained.

The suit filed on behalf of Nan Shi says her former boss in the Sunnyvale tech giant's engineering department, Maria Zhang, coerced her "to have oral and digital sex with her on multiple occasions against her will" after Shi started at Yahoo in February 2013.

I think these kinds of stories are going to be more and more frequent - especially as women get into higher positions of power. This idea that some how men are the only members of society capable of being sexual is ridiculous.

[Image: vwMin.gif]

Maybe it's wishful thinking but hopefully stuff like this will bring things back into balance.

Two Chinese women licking and touching each other's nether regions? I definitely need more details, especially photographic evidence.

From doing some background sleuthing, Maria Zhang appears to be the CEO of a small company acquired by Yahoo where Ms. Shi was the first employee.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

It's strange how all chicks are attached at the hip to their smartphones, but, whenever this abuse is happening to them, never think to simply turn on the sound recorder built into the majority of smart phones and simply record their boss.

If I was fighting to protect my Yahoontang I'd try a damn sight harder than her.

Quote: (07-14-2014 09:55 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

It's strange how all chicks are attached at the hip to their smartphones, but, whenever this abuse is happening to them, never think to simply turn on the sound recorder built into the majority of smart phones and simply record their boss.

If I was fighting to protect my Yahoontang I'd try a damn sight harder than her.

No man, let it happen and play scared afterwards. Think about the $$$ you can get, first from the lawsuit, and then from the tabloid stories.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

This is Maria Zhang.

[Image: 120863.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

This is Nan Shi

[Image: article-0-1F98B14C00000578-596_306x423.jpg]

Here is a body shot of the boss:

[Image: zhangg1.jpg?w=770]

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

If Maria Zhang is allegedly a rug muncher, why go for a woman that look likes a guy?!

Quote: (07-15-2014 01:22 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

This is Nan Shi

[Image: article-0-1F98B14C00000578-596_306x423.jpg]

Looks like a goofy teenage boy. WNB.

Here is a body shot of the boss:
[Image: zhangg1.jpg?w=770]

Also, WNB. No tits. Slight belly. Unattractive face with rather masculine facial features. I'm guessing her family comes from peasant Chinese stock.

WB on the second lesbian. WNB to the one she is harassing.

90% + of Chinese came from "peasant stock" if you are counting all the way back to the revolution. Lots of Chinese with money look very ugly and lots that are very poor are hot as hell. Jack Ma is an good example of an ugly one with money. She isn't that bad... No Chinese guy would touch her due to her age alone, but that isn't saying much though. For an American she is 6 at a minimum.

Each to his own, but WB Maria Zhang. Hands down.

Too bad she seemingly plays for the wrong team...

Quote: (07-15-2014 01:39 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

90% + of Chinese came from "peasant stock" if you are counting all the way back to the revolution. Lots of Chinese with money look very ugly and lots that are very poor are hot as hell. Jack Ma is an good example of an ugly one with money. She isn't that bad... No Chinese guy would touch her due to her age alone, but that isn't saying much though. For an American she is 6 at a minimum.

I'm sure plenty of thirsty men hit her up daily in the U.S. because of the exotic factor and the fact that there is score inflation for not weighing 200+ lbs. In SE asia though she's a 4 maybe 5 at best, she might stand out because of paler Chinese skin but that's about it. In NE asia I would not glance twice at her, there's just so many better looking women out there.

I see a lot of women that have her typical facial features in the rural countryside areas of China though. I'm thinking Anhui or thereabouts.

Well she went to Tsinghua University in Beijing. That isn't cheap or easy to get into at all. My guess is that she grew up middle-upper class. Regardless most Chinese are 1-2 generations removed from being peasants. The rich are mostly all "new rich". You really cannot tell by just looking at their faces like that is my point I guess. Since she is lesbo, she probably grew up a tomboy and played outside alot with boys, hence the somewhat darker tint in her skin if she is indeed from the North/Beijing. That is kinda common to hear in China regarding their gay women.

Well - at least with the enforced female managerial staff fucking your way to the top might become an option for men too. But of course not with rug-munchers like these. She was probably hetero and is a bit off, but asking for 25.000$ is not really pushing the envelope there.

Those pics and this story:

[Image: post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Maria Zhang still has her job as of today at Yahoo. Would a male EVER be able to keep his job after doing this?

Quote: (07-14-2014 08:25 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

A former Yahoo employee has filed a lawsuit claiming that her ex-boss forced her to have sex with her and that she was fired when she complained.

The suit filed on behalf of Nan Shi says her former boss in the Sunnyvale tech giant's engineering department, Maria Zhang, coerced her "to have oral and digital sex with her on multiple occasions against her will" after Shi started at Yahoo in February 2013.

"Nan Chi" means "tastes bad" in Chinese.

Nan Chi... Nan Shi... do'ah, so close!

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Lol the harassed one looks like the tomboy. Ain't those normally the aggressive part?

Quite torn on WNB/WB the harasser lesbian.

In day time, no, drunk in a dark club at 5 am, yes probably and would regret it seconds after busting.

Quote: (11-07-2014 06:57 PM)berserk Wrote:  

In day time, no, drunk in a dark club at 5 am, yes probably and would regret it seconds after busting.

It looks like she's already pregnant, so at least you wouldn't have to worry about knocking her up.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Two Chinese carpet munchers. I'd like to see some photos and videos.

Quote: (11-07-2014 07:01 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2014 06:57 PM)berserk Wrote:  

It looks like she's already pregnant, so at least you wouldn't have to worry about knocking her up.

Really? If so, that is so typical of Chinese bi or gay women. Gay only until a man of value shows up, then get a baby quickly.

clearly the only interesting thing happening at Yahoo these days.