rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lviv, Ukraine Datasheet (July 2014)

I spent 2 weeks in Lviv from mid-June to early July 2014. The reason for my visit was because I was never in Ukraine. I had spent a month in Krakow and wanted to visit another country, but nearby. With Lviv an 8-hour bus ride, it seemed ideal. The reason I didn’t go to Kiev was because of the war between Russia and Ukraine towards the east of the country and also, I heard good things about Lviv.

Regarding the current situation in Ukraine, as of July 2014. The war with Russia is in the couple cities near to the Russian border. It’s all on the eastern segment of the country. I hear that Russia has ‘taken over’ Crimea, so definitely do not go there now. The locals say the Russians are killing many Ukrainians in some cities. However, I spoke to several people including a couple people from Roosh who were in Lviv, a girl who was visiting Lviv from Kiev, and several other Ukrainian locals – all had a congruent response that Kiev is currently safe and no issues (as of early July 2014). I didn’t go to Kiev in the first place because I was scared of going more east, but after speaking to all those people, I was wrong. Now, I feel Kiev would have been a better idea for me. Also, Ukrainians currently have hate toward the Russians. They don’t like it when people are speaking Russian. While walking at a flea market, I saw toilet paper with Putin’s face on it.

Ukraine is an overall poor European country and it is not part of the European Union (EU) – thus, Poland to Ukraine equals passing through border control / customs. A poor country has pros and cons. The pro is that everything is super cheap; you can live like a king and not worry about money. Also, some of the girls will latch on. The downside, the cities are ugly, as the country doesn’t have money.

Lviv is a 2nd tier city; a small city; a rather ugly city with not much to do. The city center – meaning the most crowded place with all the restaurants and places to walk is pretty small. I had 2 problems. 1) I wanted to stay more in Lviv, but I was so bored during the daytime. I had girls set up, but I was getting depressed of boredom. 2) The center is so small, that being with more than 1 girl is a problem. One time, I was having lunch alone, and a girl I was seeing passed by. Luckily I was alone because a couple days earlier I was having lunch with another girl at that same restaurant. Another time, I was walking with a girl to a club. The next day one of my girls messaged me saying her friend saw me with another girl. We had taken some photos together and I guess she showed her friends - a bad idea on my behalf.

There currency is the Ukrainian hyrvnia. The abbreviation in Ukrainian alphabet is ‘rpH’ or ‘hrn’ in latin alphabet. As of July 2014, $1 = 11.5hrn. For simplification, I always calculated $1 = 10hrn.

Some Pricing Examples:

Fashion Club – Thursday Night
Entry: 100 hrn ($10)
Table: 200 hrn ($20)
.5 liter of Ukrainian Vodka: 100 hrn ($10)
.5 liter bottle of Finlandia: 160 hrn ($16)
1 liter bottle of Finlandia: 320 hrn ($32)
1 liter of orange juice: 50 hrn ($5)
We were 4 guys – we spent about $25 each including entrance, table service, 1 liter bottle of Finlandia, and OJ.

Sankoff Club – Monday Night
Taxi to: 50 hrn ($5 for 7km / 5 miles = pretty dam cheap)
Entrance: 50 hrn ($5)
Vodka w/ Cranberry: 24 hrn ($2.5)
½ liter bottle of Sprite: 18 hrn ($1.8)
Return Taxi: 100 hrn ($10) --- got jipped due to getting in wrong taxi
Total cost for a party including round trip taxi, entrance, and drinks: $22

Rifinad Club – Friday Night
Entrance for guys: 100 hrn
Entrance for girls: 50 hrn
.5 liter of Ukrainian Vodka: 150 hrn
1 liter of pineapple juice: 23 hrn
Table service: 0
Paid $10 for entrance and $23 for bottle of vodka and juice.

Lunch/Dinner:
Pizza $4
Sushi $5
Salad $5
Salmon $8
Fresh Orange Juice: $3
Beer: $2

Clubs:
Fashion and Rifinad – These are the 2 high-class clubs in Lviv; they are nice clubs with quality girls. I barely saw any ugly girls in these 2 clubs. One girl told me that Fashion has face control; they don’t let in ugly people. The majority are 7s. There were some 8s. I spotted a few 9s 9.5s. The great thing about these 2 clubs is that they are costly…. For Ukrainian standards. For the first time, costly is not a bad thing. First of all, costly for Ukrainian standards is still low price for us. Because they are costly, there are barely any guys inside because the Ukrainian guys can’t afford the drinks or entry fee. Fashion on Thursday night was literally 10 girls per 1 guy. Rifinad on Friday was literally 5 girls per 1 guy…and I’m being conservative. Being non-Ukrainian (already upper hand) in a club where there are almost no guys is like a goldmine. Combination of saying you are American with moderate game will get you numbers of 8s; with good game will get you numbers of 9s.

Sankoff – This is a nightclub known for teenagers; it’s mostly 17-19yo. They have special events on Monday and Tuesday. Not so crowded on Mon-Tues, but better than nothing. I went on a Monday night – there were about 40 people inside and 20 people in the patio – 3 to 4 girls per 1 guy. The Monday night I went, I still ended up speaking with 2 girls. I danced with a 19yo for a while; she was an easy 8; but her lack of English created a problem. When I was leaving, I got a smile from a 17yo; probably a 7 or 7.5; we spoke on Facebook after, but didn’t end up meeting. I’m sure Friday and Saturday night it gets crowded. Note that this club is outside of the city center - 15 minutes taxi from center. 50-60hrn / $6.

Entourage – I didn’t go to this club; I here it is okay.

Millenium – friend said it’s not popular anymore.

Metro – I asked several local girls; all had a negative opinion about this place. I went anyways to form my own opinion because sometimes girls say a club is bad because the girls are whore’ish, but I don’t mind that. [Image: smile.gif] I went there on Friday night; it very crowded. It was packed with greasy Turkish guys. I didn’t like it. You might find some easy girls in here, but the quality is sub par.

This website lists the clubs and the events they have on certain nights. Good to check out.
http://lvivalive.com/c/nightlife/nightclubs-and-discos

Thursday Night – go to Fashion 100%. If bored of Fashion, go to Rifinad. Thursday night, Fashion, Rifinad, and Entourage all have ladies night. The ratio in Fashion or Rifinad on Thursday night is spectacular. IMO, this is the best night out in Lviv due to ladies night.

Friday / Saturday night – Fashion or Rifinad. If you want to see some 17-19 year olds, go to Sankoff.

Sunday night: I went to Rifinad. There was nobody dancing, but there were 5 tables occupied. 4 were sets of girls. The 5th was 6 girls and 2 guys. I approached one of the girls in the table set of 8. She was a news anchor for TV in Kiev…probably a 7.5 or 8…I got her FB, but unfortunately she was leaving next day for Kiev. I passed by Fashion and noticed a few girls dancing.

Monday / Tuesday night – Sankoff has events. It’s not crowded, but better than nothing if you want to go out to see some 17-19 year olds dressed super sexy.

Restaurants:
Panorama – On the top floor of a hotel; nice view of the city; good for date
Celentano Ristorante – newly built restaurant, good Italian food.
Bianco Rosso– another Italian restaurant.
Veronika Confectionery – good place for dessert – ice cream, cake, coffee, etc.
Lviv’s Handmade Chocolate Factory – famous for their chocolate – very good cinnamon hot chocolate.

Ukrainian:
Previt – Hi
Diakuyu – Thank you
Yak Spraveh – How are you?

Daygame:
Rynok (Main Square)
Svobody street (best place IMO; always girls alone or in sets of 2; I had best luck here)
Ivan Franko University (across the street a bunch of benches where girls hang out)
Ashan Mall (a bunch of girls here also) (20 minute bus/taxi from center) Bus 3A or Taxi $6
Vannake Lake – Good Saturday and Sunday, Buses 110 or 36. Taxi $5-$10

Online Game:
Badoo (loads of girls)
Mumba.RU (I haven’t tried it, but friend here said there is lots of girls)

Taxis:
Do not get in taxi’s waiting around. Get the number for a local taxi service. Call the number and wait for the taxi. Even if there are 5 taxi’s waiting in front of you, wait for the taxi you call and make sure you get in the taxi you call for. Also, before getting into the taxi, show the driver the text and confirm the price. The taxi’s waiting WILL charge you double the price. If you must take a taxi immediately and cannot wait, negotiate price before closing your door because the taxis do not have meters. Also, many of the taxis are unmarked.

When I left Sankoff, I called the taxi service. I received a text saying something about a red car. I got in the first red car I saw. Also, the guy with the red car starting looking at me, so I assumed it was correct. I had a bit to drink, so I did not confirm the type of red car. Once I got in, I showed him the text to confirm, he didn’t respond appropriately. I called the taxi company, he spoke to them, and I noticed he hung up on them. I knew there was something wrong. I called back the taxi company; they told me I got into the wrong taxi. They had quoted me 58 hrn. When we arrived, this asshole guy told me 140 hrn. I brought out 100 hrn (had no smaller change). We argued a bit. I told him, at least give me 20 back to meet between 60hrn and 100hrn. He ended up putting my money in his pocket and used hand gesture for me to get out of the car. The problem was that none of the taxi drivers in this city spoke English. Even the $10, I considered cheap for a 15-minute taxi ride, but it’s just the fact of the guy was being shady.

This is the taxi service I used. A local recommended it:
067 607 4242
The taxi’s do not speak English, but the representative over the phone did. They ask where both pick up and drop off is. After the call, they send a text with the price quote, and make, model, color, license plate of the car with the ETA.

Language Barrier:
This is Ukraine. 2) This is a 2nd tier city in Ukraine. 3) Don’t expect it to be like Poland where 95% of girls speak English. I believe 60% of girls in Lviv speak conversational English; 25% can speak very broken English, but not sufficient to have a comfortable conversation; 15% cannot speak English at all. I expect English in Kiev to be better since it’s a capital = more foreigners = more English. Many girls speak good English because they work at international call centers. Of course, once in a while you approach a girl who says, “I don’t speak English” when they clearly do; happened once to me. Overall, there is a language barrier and you will loose some girls due to lack of English, but it’s not a reason to avoid Lviv. You will find girls who speak English. Majority of the girls I approached day and night reciprocated in English. They are shy about their English. When I ask them, “how do you like speaking English” or “do you speak English”, there respond by saying they speak a little or their English is not good, yet they were able to have a conversation. I learned that speaking slowly definitely helps. Also, don’t be embarrassed to bust out Google Translate on your phone to assist. If they could not say would they wanted to say, I would put my phone in their hand and give them hand gesture to start typing. Remember to download the Ukrainian keyboard when arriving to Ukraine. I think speaking English was a benefit because the girls want to speak English, but they do not have anybody to practice with. So a reason for a date is not only, “lets go for wine”, but “lets go for wine and I will help you with your English.” Sometimes I understand if a 30yo or a 50yo doesn’t speak English, but there were 20yo girls who didn’t. I was surprised and sometimes contemplated if Ukrainians were just not as intelligent as Polish people (for example) because a 20yo in university straight out of high school who studied English in high school could not have a conversation in English.

Girls being more on the conservative side:
In general, I feel girls are more conservative in Lviv. When running night game, it seems like a girl coming back to the apartment is unlikely. More likely, is making a date. Even on the first date, getting a girl back is more difficult than other cities, but possible. I had 2 experiences that demonstrated the difficulty with getting the girl to come upstairs. First time, I was with the girl who was only my friend. We went to buy groceries and wanted to go sightseeing after. I told her to come upstairs so I can put the stuff in the fridge. She rejected and demanded that she waits downstairs. Another time with the girl I finally ended up banging. Even after a couple dates, I wanted to go upstairs to change my shirt; she demanded to wait downstairs. I called her out on it, so she finally came up and stood next to the door. These girls seem to be aware that once upstairs, shit happens fast…so they try to avoid coming upstairs at all costs.

The Biggest Problem – flakes
In Lviv, 60% of my game was online and 30% day game and 10% night game. This was because there was simply an abundance of girls on Badoo and almost all would respond; it was too easy. I think because girls would get surprised receiving a message in English. Or if they wrote only ‘Ukrainian speaking’ in their profile, I would write them in Ukrainian asking if they speak a little English. I understand that online game = more flakes.

I have never been more flaked so many times. This was probably the 2nd most annoyance of Ukraine after being bored as fuck. Girls flaking was a major problem in this city for me. In the 2 weeks, I was flaked on by about 10 girls. Even my flag, flaked on me a couple times. Not because she didn’t want to see me anymore. It seemed flaking for them was not such a bad thing. After flaking, they would barely say sorry. There response for a flake would be “sorry, I had to go meet my mom” or simply “I didn’t have time”. They would message 20 minutes before meeting, or sometimes they don’t even send a message; they just don’t show up. Another girl who I had on my bed, flaked the first time we were suppose to meet. I had messaged her an hour before to confirm; she confirmed. She texted me, “are you here?” Once I was there, I texted her back and no more response. An hour later, I receive a message saying, “sorry, I had to go meet my mom.” Sometimes they would flake an hour before when I would send a confirmation message. If I did not send a message confirming, they would just not show up.

In Conclusion:
Pros:
I spent 2 weeks in Lviv. I ended up getting my flag a few hours before I left. I would have had my notch if I spent a couple more days --- I had a girl on my bed naked a couple days before I left, but I had jerked off a couple hours earlier, so I couldn’t maintain erection. I didn’t have time to meet her again.

For night game, I really like the 2 clubs in Lviv, Fashion and Rifinad, because they are full of quality girls and almost no competition.

For day game, the Svobody street is amazing. Girls are sitting alone or in pairs all day (when weather allows) and I did not see guys approaching. Once they would hear my English, most would not reject conversation.

For online game, Badoo had what seemed like unlimited girls.

The city is super cheap; cheaper than Poland. Money was definitely not a concern there. Drinks at clubs $2.5 and dinner at nice restaurants for $10.

There were quality girls in Lviv. Of course, like any city the majority of the girls are average, but I did spot 8s and 9s in the mix.

Cons:
The city center is small, so getting bored quick is easy. Also, if you are seeing more than one girl, make sure to know the whereabouts of other girls to avoid accidental run-ins.

Some girls will display interest but will lack English, so it’s possible to loose a bang due to language barrier.

Flaking girls is a common issue. When meeting girls off Badoo, I learned to make plans with 2 girls each night to avoid loosing a night due to a flake.

All in all, I think I would recommend Kiev over Lviv for a person going to Ukraine for the first time. This because the girls seemed a bit conservative in Lviv and other Roosh members say girls in Kiev are less conservative. Also, Kiev is a bigger city and probably more English. The next time I am in Ukraine, I will probably stop in Lviv for a week just to say whats up to girls I met, but I will be more interested in spending more time in Kiev. If going to Lviv, a weekend trip will probably not be very fruitful as a 2 week or 1 month trip. With that being said, the city is just too boring/small for spending that much time in.

My Experience for first 3 days

Day 1. Monday, June 16, 2014
I arrive to the Lviv bus station from Krakow. The city looks 2nd world. The bus station would compare to a 2rd world country; just a small torn down building, some buses, and some janky old taxi cars with shady looking taxi drivers. The buildings even outside of the center are very old and lack renovation. Lots of the pavements in the streets are not straight, so at points the bus ride was bumpy. The taxi drivers speak zero English.

Note: Lviv is a rather ugly and poor city.

I arrive to the center at 7am. I had informed my AirBnB apartment owner that I will arrive at 7am. I get to the main square where my apartment was, yet nobody was there. It was 7am, so kind of scary as there were only a few people out. I tried to get a phone from locals to contact the owner, but no English. I used body language to borrow phones. The owner of the apartment did not speak English. I found out after he hung up on me the first time and said write him the 2nd time. He told me the apartment would be occupied till 11am. Because of his lack of English and inability to properly translate my message, I was forced to sit outside, in the cold from 7-10:30am.

Note: English in this city is a problem.

I go for a walk at 5pm. Lviv is a historic city. Lots of monuments. A good amount of people in the streets. I have been pipelining on Badoo. I meet a 29yo Ukrainian girl at 7pm. She was probably a 6 or 6.5, nice body, okay face. We basically both friend zoned each other. I friend zoned her because I didn’t care to hook up with a 6. I don’t know why she friend zoned me; I’m guessing because she has a hunch of my reason in Ukraine. She gave me a small tour of the city center and helped me with groceries and money exchange. There is lots of history in Lviv. Lviv is known as the city of Lions; you see lion sculptures everywhere.

Another Roosh member recommended Sankoff for Monday night. I left to Sankoff at midnight. My friend gave the # of a taxi service. I called and they usually arrive within 5 minutes. Sankoff is quite far from the city center; 7km distance. The taxi was unmarked, but waiting in front of my address. I called the taxi service to confirm it was the correct car because the driver looked shady.

Note: Do not use taxi’s waiting. They are more expensive because they have been waiting. Get the # of a taxi service and always use it. They arrive within 5 minutes and text you when they have arrived.

Sankoff was not crowded for Monday night; I guess it is only good for weekends. Maybe 50 people inside and 20 people in the patio area. The radio was good. 3 girls per 1 guy. Sankoff is known to be for the younger crowd. They were all between 17-20yo. Overall, I would say majority of girls were 6-8; a 7 average.

Girl 1 to exchange eye contact. 19yo. 8 rating. No doubt that she was model material. Definitely easy on the eyes. Her English was lacking. She knew very basic phrases. She could only speak simple single words. Her friend translated, but even the friend lacked English. I danced with her 2 separate times. She showed interest. She told her friend at the beginning that she was attracted to me also. The 3rd contact with her: my goal was to dance with her for a few minutes than pull her aside to get contact info and leave. But then, she rejected. I believe it was because (1) she noticed that I was solo and (2) I was standing around for a while inside kind of scoping… but I guess it looked lame. I realize that when solo, it is better to be in a crowded place so a girl doesn’t see that you are alone for so long. Also, because there were not so many people, I was worried to open another girl and lose out on the first since she would obviously see I’m talking to another girl. After she rejected, I scoped out more. Girls here like to dance. Majority of girls spent most of the time on the dance floor rather than lounging and chatting with friends. It was just not crowded enough, so I decided to leave. While waiting for the taxi, I saw a girl that I earlier exchanged eye contact with. She was a 7 or 7.5 and 17yo. She also displayed interested, yet the English lacked again. She understood what I was saying and could speak basic English, but there was lack. I was worried the taxi would leave, so I stated, “I would like to take you out for a drink.” She smiled and said, “no no, I will go home I and me.” She said “me” while pointing at her friend. I told her that “no, not tonight, another night”. She told me to add her on FB. I did, but she rarely came on FB, so I was unable to make a date.

Note: I understand that older people do not speak English, but the younger people, especially 17-21 should be speaking English because they learn it in high school. I even asked the first girl and her friend said she took English in high school, but forgot most. In every other city I visited, girls this age spoke English because of school. This makes me feel that people in Ukraine are not as intelligent because they learn English in school, yet they cannot speak it. The majority of people here do not speak English; my main problem with girls so far is the language barrier. Even on Badoo, language is a problem.

The taxi ride back home: I got a call from the taxi company stating it was a red car. I had a bit to drink, so I forgot the manufacturer of the red car that stated. I got into the red car that was in front of the door. I assumed it was correct, but to confirm, I called the taxi company. Yet, even the taxi company lacks English. They only understand “where to” and “where from” and “price”. The taxi company employee could not speak English, so I gave the phone to him. After he hung up on them, I knew something was wrong. But we were going on the correct direction, so I let it be. When we arrived, he wanted 140 HRY; more than double what the taxi company quoted me (58 HRY). He didn’t speak any English, so haggling and working it out was a problem. I called the taxi company and we realized I got into the wrong taxi. I brought out 100 HRY (I had no smaller bills). He put it on the dash. I tried to use Google translate to say lets meet in the middle at 80HRY. He then put the money in his pocket and with his hand signaled for me to get out of the car. For me, even 100 HRY is cheap, so I didn’t care, but I just didn’t like that he knew I was waiting for another taxi and took me anyways; he was shady. Thus, even if a taxi does try to overcharge, it’s still cheap compared to EU and USA standards.

Note: Confirm with the taxi company the car to the best of your ability. Always try to use a taxi service you call. So far, all 3 of the taxi’s I used did not have meters. If you must use a waiting taxi, always negotiate price prior to getting inside of the taxi. Try to have various bills to give the exact price.

Day 2: Tuesday
It is late June, yet the weather is still freaking cold and cloudy. I don’t want to deal with another empty club, so I told the 29yo that we can hang out. I told her to try to bring some of her friends. She responds, “if nobody will be free, we can go together ...if you take taxi for me” In Krakow, no girl wanted me to pay for them. No girl would ask. Even if I offered, they would want to split the bill. Even girls I banged didn’t want me to pay for them. This girl straight up told me to pay for her taxi. She flaked later.

Note: girls here are money whores. I guess it’s not a big deal since we are in this city to bang and not to have a relationship. Also, it is super cheap. Her taxi would be $6 max.

I went out for a couple hours for lunch and a bit of day game.

Approach 1: a 8 rating, dressed in sweats and sneakers which was unusual because majority of girls are in shorts or jeans with flats of heels/wedges. I would say 50% flats and 50% heels/wedges. After 30 seconds of talking, she said she is married and showed me the ring.

Approach 2: a 7.5 rating. She was dressed formal in high heels, skirt to the knees, and a tight button down shirt. As soon as I said “hello” she waived her hand and looked the other direction.

Approach 3: a 9 rating; probably one of the most beautiful girls I ever approached. I had a 20 minute conversation with her until her friend called and she had to go meet her. She was studying to be a lawyer in Lviv, but she was from another city 100km from Lviv. She called it a “resort city” where they have good special water that is good for the stomach and health.” Her English was decent. When she was leaving and I asked to exchange contact info, she said she wanted to because she liked speaking English, but has a boyfriend.

Approach 4: a 7 rating. Lack of English. I was talking in English, she was talking in native tongue.

Approach 5: 2 girls sitting looking at a map. They were speaking German and no English.

I was unsuccessful, but did 5 good approaches that I am happy about. After this, I came back for a little Badoo game to mix it up. I ended up planning a meet with a 20yo. I was very surprised because she looked better in person and she was an easy 8+. My approach #3 was like a super model, this was a model. Amazing body with a great face, long black hair, and light eyes. Both the type of girls that would be in magazines or models in America for sure. Both girls who wouldn’t talk to me at all in America. She was 5’6” and wearing 5” or 6” heels. My plan was to get a quick dinner than go for drinks. It was my mistake for not getting dinner prior. However, she preferred to go to a café. It was difficult for me to escalate as she was trying to be conservative and not drinking. We had about 1.5 hours of conversation and she got a taxi home. I knew it wouldn’t be a good idea to ask her back because there was no physical contact. I will try to make a 2nd meet with her. She is definitely the type I want to stay in touch with. After I came back, I caught up with a few other conversations I was having on Badoo. I was pipelining a 23yo from a couple weeks ago since I was in Krakow. I tried to make evening plans for next day, but as soon as I said lets meet in the evening, she tripped out and said, “i dnt like when guyz write abt meet in night” and “if u wanna night girl...go and find” so I was forced to make a day meet. I said that I thought she worked during the day as an excuse.

Note: Some may say that some girls say they don’t speak English just as a ‘go away’ tactic. This is true. But from last night to today, I have approached some who were clearly interested, but they just couldn’t talk. Sometimes you can tell if it’s BS. For example, I ask if they speak English and they respond with ‘no’. So a better way, I have realized is to not ask. I go in and say “hello, I am new to this city. Are you originally from Ukraine / Lviv?” Or sometimes I say I am from America because I am Middle Eastern and a girl here told me that some may be scared to talk to me because they will think I am arab / Muslim. Apparently, they are scared of Muslims / Arabs here.

Day 3: Wednesday
Met with Roosh forum members ‘Lika’ and ‘ilostcount’. Both of these members have extensive traveling experience. ‘ilostcount’ or Drake has traveled through Asia and most of Europe in the past 4 years. ‘Lika’ has traveled most of Europe and has spent many years in Africa. Both guys were cool. They gave me great tips. Drake enlightened me on something I didn’t really think about before. I have a Middle Eastern background, so my hair is black and I have very dark eyes. Since I have these dark features, Drake pointed out that I would do better in the Nordic countries (Norway, Finland, and Estonia), more North where the people are more blonde and light colored eyes because I will stand out. He is correct because I do well in Poland for this reason. Yet he is blonde hair and blue eyes, thus he stands out more in Slavic countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia. Later that night I met a 23yo I pipelined from Badoo a couple weeks ago. She was about a 7. Not the best… her body was great, her face was pretty nice, and she had these very light grey’ish eyes which I love. The light eyes are what I fall for. This evening was a prime example of what Drake told me about earlier that day. The entire night she was looking into my eyes. She said she likes my eyes and would prefer to have dark eyes. This is because majority of Ukraine have light eyes, thus my dark eyes catches there attention. We had shisha. The entire time she was smiling, laughing, and making eye contact. I held her hand a bit while at shisha to test her level of physical interest level. She did not reject. There were positive signs so I took her for a walk on Svobody street (a nice street full of benches on each side with trees) in order to escalate. We sat on a bench. I put my arms around her. I kissed her cheeks a few times, than went in for the make out session. We made out a bunch, but I couldn’t get her back to my place. I asked her to take me to the mall tomorrow since it’s 20 minutes away and I don’t trust going 20 minutes away alone in this city.

After meeting with the guys and before my meet with the girl, I did one approach with a 2 set sitting next to the water fountain in Svobody. I approached with “Hi. Do you know any good chocolate places.” They started to recommend some places. I asked if they liked chocolate and blah blah. One had a bf; I got the FB of another.

Until early day 3, I just wanted to leave Lviv because there is nothing to do in this city, lots of dudes look shady, and the girls seem too conservative. But the 17yo I met at Sankoff club in the first night finally added me on FB. I had a date with a gorgeous 8.5 which I stopped by at her work (a restaurant in the Main Square) today and I really want to work on her. Today, I had a first date and a make out session. And I got contact of another girl. That is 2 dates, 2 contacts, and I have like 4 other prospects on Badoo in the works. The guys that say, Ukraine has the easiest girls, they are major sluts… this may be true on the eastern part of Ukraine, but not in Lviv. The girls here do seem more conservative. Of course there are the exceptions, but banging on the first night does not seem likely. The girl from tonight was majorly into me, but no bang. I feel this place is not for a 1weekend bang/flag visit. Maybe Kiev or Odessa will be good for that when the political situation is right. Lviv seems to be the place to stay for a few weeks at least to conquer.

After I walked around the center and the weather is better, I feel more comfortable here in terms of safety. Also, making contacts seem to be easy and after 3 days and I have quite a few in the works, so I plan to extend a week or 2 to see how it goes.

Note: Ukrainians are racist against Arabs and Muslims. They are scared for whatever reason. I am Middle Eastern, thus I fit the look. Multiple people in this city have told me people are afraid of me because I look Arab and Muslim. Thus, if you look like this also, I recommend shaving and speak good English as soon as you approach. Also, hinting that you are American helps too. I usually say that I am visiting Ukraine for the first time to see the culture and city. They usually ask where I’m from within a minute or 2. Then I’m golden.

According to member ‘ilostcount’
“…, you came to the wrong city or part of ukraine to get your flag. East or kiev are slutty girls. Here are super conservative good girls. Everyone knows that. Who said they were easy and slutty in Lviv!!!! Noone I've ever heard even the local guys know to get open girls you go east. If I were you I'd do that asap or back to krakow. It's just a million times better.”
“…: ukraine is totally different from east to west. NO ONE comes to lviv in their right mind to get a flag or girls. It's conservative as shit. And the girls are actually hotter elsewhere in Ukraine. so Lviv is lose/lose.
Kiev is just perfectly fine right now!”

Very solid report! I just checked the photos of the fb pages of Metro and the other clubs and the ratios definitely seem very good, nothing like the sausage fests you would sometimes see in Poland. I think Roosh said that girls in Kharkiv were also on the conservative side, he didn't get a one night stand during his first stay in Ukraine, so I wouldn't be so sure about the easiness of girls in the east.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Quote:Quote:

For night game, I really like the 2 clubs in Lviv, Fashion and Rifinad, because they are full of quality girls and almost no competition.

Read through most of your report, very interesting. How did you deal with the language barrier in clubs? Could you elaborate a little more on this.

Quote: (07-12-2014 11:23 AM)Aaron- Wrote:  

Read through most of your report, very interesting. How did you deal with the language barrier in clubs? Could you elaborate a little more on this.

Fashion Club on Thursday, I approached and spoke to 5 girls. Only 1 did not speak conversational English. The 1 with no English, her friend translated for me.

Rifinad On Friday, I approached 2. Both spoke English

Rifinad on Sunday, I approached 1. She spoke English.

Sankoff on Monday, I approached 2. One spoke broken English; I mainly spoke and used Google Translate for phrases she could not understand. The 2nd, could not reciprocate at all. This 2nd one, I used Google Translate throughout.

All in all, I think majority of girls can have a conversation.

If her English is lacking, but you see there is definite interest (eye contact and smiles), bust out Google Translate.

If her English is lacking and you must game her to create interest, than you can try using her friend briefly for translation and maybe telling the friend even that you like her friend; possibly using body language; but it probably is not going to happen and it's better to move on.

When using Google translate, I feel speaking is good in the process too; like speaking what you type. It's similar to doing sign language, but using your mouth also. Because the girls like English and like learning English, so when you speak... it may motivate / maintain their interest.

For day game, I believe it's easier to bust out the phone for Google Translate because I feel they are willing to invest more time. At clubs, I think girls are less willing to invest time because they want to be with their friends and I think they don't want to look stupid communicating with a guy via phone.

Nice thorough report! I think I can scratch Lviv off my to-do list. Doesn't seem worth the bother.

I'm not sure I agree with ilostcounts(aka Drake) comments though. The nordic countries are infested with middle eastern refugees who live on the dole and throw molotov cocktails when they are bored. Having that look will garner you suspicion if not downright hostility as you experienced in Ukraine. The old adage, "opposites attract" just doesn't apply in Europe anymore. I'd look into FSU destinations like Georgia or Armenia where you could pass for a local if I were you.

Great report, thanks man. I may be in Lviv soon so it's good to see updated reports like this.

Lvov is not so bad.Approaching in Russian can now be a problem many girls get angry.Some years ago it was not a problem.
Between Krakow and Lvov I would prefer Lvov.You have the sense of great opportunities in Lvov moreover it is a city where I never failed to bang no matter if I visited for 2 days or 10 days.

I had an Ukrainian girl telling me about middle Eastern guys "we recognized them by their smell,before them appearing in the corner,so we took precautions".She was speaking about Middle Easterners studying in Lvov but this reflects the general sentiment.

Quote: (07-12-2014 03:28 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Lvov is not so bad.Approaching in Russian can now be a problem many girls get angry.Some years ago it was not a problem.
Between Krakow and Lvov I would prefer Lvov.You have the sense of great opportunities in Lvov moreover it is a city where I never failed to bang no matter if I visited for 2 days or 10 days.

I had an Ukrainian girl telling me about middle Eastern guys "we recognized them by their smell,before them appearing in the corner,so we took precautions".She was speaking about Middle Easterners studying in Lvov but this reflects the general sentiment.

Yes, of course Lviv and Krakow have the pros and cons. In Krakow, there is less of a language barrier and there is more quantity I think. In Lviv, there is language barrier, but also higher quality than Krakow. Overall, there are definitely better looking Ukrainians than Polish. But this may be skewed because in the streets of Lviv, most girls are average, but once in Fashion club, it's like all the quality girls congregate here.

The first few days in Lviv, I was nervous about safety just because I was never in Ukraine and I was solo. Also, the language barrier annoyed me. But after, I realized the language barrier isn't that bad. The majority do speak English. I found Lviv to be more difficult than Krakow, but definitely do-able. I have beginner-intermediate game and I got my flag, and the opportunity for the notch in a matter of 2 weeks. So it's cool. The part that killed Lviv a bit for me is just because I was bored during the days; not much to do. The flaking hurt at the beginning, but once you get a large enough pool going, you can set numerous dates in one day to avoid downtime.

I agree Polish girls tend to speak better English better than girls in Lviv. That said, I can't really think of any city in Ukraine with better English levels than Lviv.

Thanks for the detailed report AG.

I spent just 3 days in Lviv in 2011, but thinking to spend most of this August there.

2 questions -
You differentiate between a flag and a notch. What do you mean?
You seem to be younger if you can credibly game 17 - 20 year olds. How do you think the town will be for us considerably older guys?

Quote: (07-12-2014 07:17 PM)Antipodean Wrote:  

I spent just 3 days in Lviv in 2011, but thinking to spend most of this August there.

2 questions -
You seem to be younger if you can credibly game 17 - 20 year olds. How do you think the town will be for us considerably older guys?

The terms 'flag' and 'notch' are Roosh Forum lingo. From my understanding, a 'flag' is the first girl you bang from a specific country; it's like you got the flag for that country under your belt. For example, "I got my flag for Ukraine." Notches are every other girl you bang after your flag. For example, lets say you go to Ukraine for the first time and bang 3 girls. You will have your flag plus 2 notches. Your flag doesn't have to be in Ukraine. If you live in Los Angeles and bang a girl who is originally from China for the first time, that's still considered your China flag.

I'm 29yo. I look my age, but try to dress casual and trendy. I don't know how old you are. If you are in your 30s, I don't think it will be a issue because there are many girls mid to late 20s in Lviv. There are some university students, but I noticed there are also many working girls. The girl I banged was 23yo and the other girl I was seeing was 28yo. If you are in your 40s, I don't know. Personally, age of being 25 vs 50 of course poses a difference, but age is not the highest concern. Game and swagger play a roll. You can be 40yo, but act like you're in your late 20s just be dressing stylish and communicating more 'hip'...for example..

Quote: (07-12-2014 02:58 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Great report, thanks man. I may be in Lviv soon so it's good to see updated reports like this.

Slubu, when you arriving? I'm hittin' up Odessa pootietang startin the 25th. Might head up to Lviv for a couple strokes, let me know.

Quote: (07-12-2014 09:06 PM)AmateurGame Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2014 07:17 PM)Antipodean Wrote:  

2 questions -

The terms 'flag' and 'notch' are Roosh Forum lingo. From my understanding, a 'flag' is the first girl you bang from a specific country; it's like you got the flag for that country under your belt. For example, "I got my flag for Ukraine." Notches are every other girl you bang after your flag. For example, lets say you go to Ukraine for the first time and bang 3 girls. You will have your flag plus 2 notches. Your flag doesn't have to be in Ukraine. If you live in Los Angeles and bang a girl who is originally from China for the first time, that's still considered your China flag.

I'm 29yo. I look my age, but try to dress casual and trendy. I don't know how old you are. If you are in your 30s, I don't think it will be a issue because there are many girls mid to late 20s in Lviv. There are some university students, but I noticed there are also many working girls. The girl I banged was 23yo and the other girl I was seeing was 28yo. If you are in your 40s, I don't know. Personally, age of being 25 vs 50 of course poses a difference, but age is not the highest concern. Game and swagger play a roll. You can be 40yo, but act like you're in your late 20s just be dressing stylish and communicating more 'hip'...for example..

OK. I guess it is just a fine point re flags. I thought a flag is a notch but not all notches are a new flag. All good.

Re age: I'm probably older than IKE (late 50's) tho my online "alter ego" is 46 and I've never been challenged about it. For me early 30's is the target with any late 20's as bonuses.
BTW, when you reach my age, you will realise that 29 is young. jk

Hey yo also, how many whacks you in Ukraine? I be Ukrainian it for about 8 whacks or so... at least until the end of Sepbendher - Octover. Going in one way, who knows, might stay awhile)

Quote: (07-13-2014 10:54 PM)cbstogner Wrote:  

Hey yo also, how many whacks you in Ukraine? I be Ukrainian it for about 8 whacks or so... at least until the end of Sepbendher - Octover. Going in one way, who knows, might stay awhile)

I'm going to assume that 'whacks' means weeks. I was in Lviv for 2 weeks. If you will be in Ukraine for 8 weeks, you should consider Lviv and Kiev. Maybe even check out Odessa first for the summer season, then going to the cities.

Oops. Duplicate.

Nice report, I had suffered the flaking in Kiev as well... this is annoying as this eats your time and then no-shows.
What was you tactics to get the bang eventually and also the naked girl which you did not bang?

When a woman (especially in FSU) comes back to your place, it does not necessarily mean the bang is in the bag. More likely its a shit test to see what you are like. It happened to me in Kiev back in 2012. I met a solid 7 off mamba and on the Saturday night we went our for a game of billiards in her neighbourhood. After a few beers, taxi back to my gaff, got into bed but no joy despite me trying. I did nail her 4 nights later. Patience is key.

Quote: (07-14-2014 05:11 AM)AmateurGame Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2014 10:54 PM)cbstogner Wrote:  

I'm going to assume that 'whacks' means weeks. I was in Lviv for 2 weeks. If you will be in Ukraine for 8 weeks, you should consider Lviv and Kiev. Maybe even check out Odessa first for the summer season, then going to the cities.

Yup, I'm expecting at least a whack a week, so very good, you are correct my friend [Image: smile.gif] Flying into Kiev, say hi to some friends, then down and around Odessa; head in Moldova perhaps. Sucks Kazintip has been cancelled... what a boner.

Quote: (07-14-2014 09:54 AM)diego69 Wrote:  

Nice report, I had suffered the flaking in Kiev as well... this is annoying as this eats your time and then no-shows.
What was you tactics to get the bang eventually and also the naked girl which you did not bang?

Just walk up and kiss the bitch, if she turns away, slap her on the ass and give her a good wink [Image: wink.gif] If she slaps you, you had no chance anyway, if she smiles, try again. Also, think of how much money you spent on the plane flight, that should give you some good motivation.

Geez people, high school is over with; you aren't going to see these people again, who cares if you get denied, just go for it. Plus, YOU'RE the international man of mystery, you've got this shit in the bag.

You waste too much time and money any other way, and she also knows if she will sleep with you or not upon introduction, so figure out what's going on in her little mind of hers and go for the smooch.. within the first 5 minutes; works for me.

AmatuerGame

THANKS for the excellent, detailed report! I'm sure that being pointedly "American" helps you.

Since several people say you look Middle Eastern and you feel stymied in Lviv, my guess is that you have been swept into the wave of negative reputational effects surrounding the "Middle Easterners."

This is probably some combo of real experiences and rumors (and cultural values). My guess is that the "American" part helps you more in Poland - not so in Eastern Ukraine. American culture and its values are more familiar with the former than the latter. America's ethnic diversity is better known there than in the latter, and how American mores and values transcend those of outside origins.

It also sounds like you were looking for a SNL - something that seems rare in Lviv. Others have remarked on being patient to reap rewards there - the local conservatism means going slower.

Eastern Ukraine is also more intensely rural than Poland. "Rural" values means more fealty to convention and pleasing family and extensions of family and friends - and thus more obedience to maintaining perceived reputational values because more stigma attaches to violating them - such as wariness of "Middle Easterners," apparently.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Just arrived in Lviv yesterday.

Anyone here like to meet up, please pm me.

Also looking to rent a central apartment and would welcome suggestions.

Dup.

Some videos of the place

First, mostly touristy places. Find a shot you like and ask a local about it

Another one in Russian, with some 2013 prices included

Hi,

I was wondering is suit game essential for Lviv? I was looking through my suits and I would hate to get a cigarette burn on any of them. I debated buying a cheaper suit but wondering if anyone would notice. I got a couple of sports coats ready to go.

I could take on older Hugo Boss and alter it a bit. But it has cuffs an a couple of pleats on the pants.

I am just trying to put in a lot more effort getting ready than my trip a couple of years ago to Poland.

Thanks so much!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2