rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretty Padded Room

Pretty Padded Room

Online therapy for women only.

https://prettypaddedroom.com/

This is the founder's second attempt to do a startup. WB.

[Image: Bea+Arthur+on+Shark+Tank.jpg]

What about men having access to it? Once again just women think they have more needs and are dealing with more issues than men. Even though men are several times more likely to commit suicide. Interesting...

But props for launching what seems to be a decent business model.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Pretty Padded Room

Who cares, men don't need therapy anyways, even sucidal ones. All that men need from someone else is equility of opportunity.

Pretty Padded Room

She would be better off offering massage therapy for men only.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Pretty Padded Room

Her name is Bea Arthur:
[Image: BeaArthur-b1f1bd828f33711a6cdcea670f94bf0d.jpg]

...but of course I visualized this:
[Image: beaarthurfront1.jpg]

On a serious note, I wish her well. Lord knows women need help given how hard the word is for them. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Pretty Padded Room

^^ I did the same when I saw the name lol.

I just know if it was a men's only therapy thing, the feminists would have flipped out. I should have articulated that in the first post.

Just thought it was interesting, constant resources directed towards women.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Pretty Padded Room

This is infuriating! A young, black woman starting a business? Doesn't she know that this sort of thing is simply not permitted under the white male patriarchy she is living in?

She must not have been reading enough xoJane and Jezebel. Quick! Someone send her a link so she can stop making SJWs look bad. She must be returned to a state of oppression to preserve the victim narrative.

And now I'm off. If anyone cares to join me I'll be enjoying cigars and brandy at the secret clubhouse and plotting nefarious plans with my fellow white male patriarchs.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Pretty Padded Room

Quote: (07-10-2014 05:59 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

^^ I did the same when I saw the name lol.

I just know if it was a men's only therapy thing, the feminists would have flipped out. I should have articulated that in the first post.

Just thought it was interesting, constant resources directed towards women.

That's what I noticed as well: yet another/more resource dedication to the poor damaged female of the species. It's like there is some weird victim industry at times. It would be sad if it wasn’t somewhat funny.

...and of course, the 'sisterhood of vaginae protection' groups would be all over a "male only" therapists like ugly on an ape (or Bea Arthur in this case - the second one - def. WNB).