rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Local man spends $2600 at carnival to win stuffed banana with dredlocks

Local man spends 00 at carnival to win stuffed banana with dredlocks

Laughter test: how long into the video until you break out in laughter?

I made it to 0:18 when the banana made its appearance.

When I saw the man boobz

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I didn't know you could gamble on carnival games.

I lost when his life savings was $2600

Heres Tosh.0 on the matter, they interview the sucker on this video.
http://tosh.cc.com/video-clips/83zbrm/ca...fe-savings

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I remember playing this game at a carnival when I was 8 years old. I figured out the trick in like 3 minutes. They give you a test throw when all the balls are still in the bucket except for the one you're throwing and it works. However, when they remove the rest of the balls it is impossible to make the ball stay in the bucket.

What a dumbass. I can't believe they aren't letting the guy set up his game anymore. "A fool and his money are soon parted," Either he was going to spend his life savings throwing balls in a carnival game, or he was going to spend it all on some magic beans on the way home.

Next steps:

1. Guy's fat, nasty, outraged wife (named Griselda) sponsors local bill that becomes City Ordinance No. 289328. This ordinance forbids the playing of any games of chance or skill within city limits, including cards, dice, checkers, chess, or backgammon. Violators are to be punished with a fine of $500.

2. Local news station does story on heroic, angelic Griselda and her crusade to prevent idiots from being fleeced by scammers. (This, despite the fact that Griselda has a criminal record for forgery and bad checks. But never mind.)

3. City Ordinance No. 289328 passes into law and becomes known by the media as Griselda's Law. Fat pig goes on nationwide crusade, paid for by the Southern Poverty Law Center, to prevent greedy idiots and ignorant assholes from being taken advantage of. Media annoints Griselda an even bigger hero when it is discovered she is an undocumented immigrant. But never mind.

4. City requires all employees to undergo sensitivity training and additional mandatory training in how to spot shell games, con games, and other scams. (Thereby training a entire corps of potential scammers. But never mind.) City has to drastically increase taxes on everyone to pay for these classes and programs. Tons of fat women and other useless oxygen thieves are hired to give these classes. 99.99% attendees are young males, forced to be there by court orders.

5. City ordinance solves nothing. Sensitivity training solves nothing. Griselda becomes rich. She divorces tattooed loser in this video. Writes memoir. Appears on "The View."

Quote:Quote:

Fat pig goes on nationwide crusade, paid for by the Southern Poverty Law Center,

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Double or nothing eh? So starting at $2.50: 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280, 2560.

Damn I love to play him with my 'heads I win, tails you lose' coin trick.

I wonder how much he blew on those tats.

Okay, so this is story number #356 of "Why I realised when I was a kid that trashy people only have themselves to blame".

In Melbourne, where I'm from, there's an annual fair called the Royal Melbourne Show. It originally began as an agricultural show where people would show their prize animals, and also some of their produce. There is still an element of its origins in that you can see the animals (and they win prizes), there is wood chopping, etc. Some of the produce was originally given away as free samples, and that has morphed into these things called "Showbags". These have themes. There are all the classic ones: Spiderman, Superman, etc., plus whatever is trendy amongst kids. Essentially, you pay $37 or whatever for two chocolate bars and a plastic Spiderman mask guaranteed to break five minutes after you get home, all in a plastic bag with a Spiderman logo on the outside. Hence, the local slang that someone is a Showbag (i.e. full of shit). The Show also has all the other elements of fairs: rides, novelty wigs and oversized toys, outrageously priced junk food. Basically, all the usual things that are like flames to the moths that are the white lower class.

Even as a kid, I noticed this. Whereas we'd go to look at the different breeds of dogs or funny looking chickens, and my parents would let my sister and me get one or two Showbags each, it was always the couple in the acid wash jeans -- the woman wearing a multi-coloured wig and the man wearing a Skeletor mask -- pushing a stroller with fourteen Showbags hanging off each handle, along with a giant inflatable hammer, who dropped a week's pay at the Show.

If they didn't drop the money there, they'd blow it on some other shit, so whatever. It burns a hole in their pockets. Odds on that if the clown in that video hadn't spent $2,600 on a giant banana with dreadlocks he would have spent it on another tat that said "only God can judge me" across his chin.

What a tool. Couldn't figure it out after the first 20 bucks? A fool and his money are soon departed....

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Fuck -- this video is amazing!

That dreadlocked banana is one of the most extraordinary objects of any kind I've ever seen. To be trudging that around with a hangdog face on top of a baby carriage on a muggy New England summer's day... is to have truly lived!! [Image: angel.gif]

Sometimes you just have to try your shot at the aptly and ominously named TUBS OF FUN, because you know you want that Xbox; you start losing and realize the game is rigged -- and at the same time you just know that this where you have to go double or nothing! Oh LOL -- how true... how true to life. I understand, Henry.

Hey, at least you get $600 back out of the $2600 life savings and you still have the banana and get to fight another day. What more can you ask for?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (07-09-2014 06:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Laughter test: how long into the video until you break out in laughter?

I made it to 0:18 when the banana made its appearance.

[Image: banana.gif]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

He should look on it as stupidity tax.

It's expensive being stupid.

My theory is the poor are obsessed with gambling/games of chance/lotto b/c they feel they have no power over their own destiny, financial or otherwise.

Guy is textbook prole. I'm surprised he didn't try again after the Carnie gave him back $500.00. lmao.

Best comment:

Lol why didn't he just buy an xbox connect ? He had over $2600 lol.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I lasted 0:02 but I think it's only bc Roosh laid down the gauntlet of laughter suppression.

Hard to laugh when the guy has a kid with him.

I really want to see his wife. I mean, I don't. But I do.

Never mind, she was in the video Sawyer posted.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

When they said, "...with dreadlocks."

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Actually it's even funnier watching it a second time...

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (07-09-2014 09:02 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

My theory is the poor are obsessed with gambling/games of chance/lotto b/c they feel they have no power over their own destiny, financial or otherwise.

Guy is textbook prole. I'm surprised he didn't try again after the Carnie gave him back $500.00. lmao.

Best comment:

Lol why didn't he just buy an xbox connect ? He had over $2600 lol.

At the base level it is poor impulse control and high time preference. There's also a kind of solipsism involved too. It's weird how on the one hand, they do feel a lack of agency (you're right about that to a degree), yet on the other hand, they really do feel as though they are the centre of the universe. When something good happens, it's because God/the universe had a special plan just for them because they are somehow inherently worthy. On the other hand, when something bad happens, they feel as though God himself/the universe has stopped everything else and singled them out for punishment, again, because they were somehow inherently bad. In soap operas, nothing makes any sense. There is deus ex machina to the max based upon people as (desrving/undeserving) archetypes. There's no linear progression between an event and its consequences. Their lives are soap operas and they are the leading characters. They won't look around and notice that the same things have happened to lots of other people, no, the universe is focused upon them.

Where I live, a lot of the locals ride scooters without helmets, or wear them with the straps unbuckled. On occasion, I have had them tell me that they don't need to wear a helmet because they won't have an accident (often because they just burnt some ghost money at a temple). I once had a doctor say this to me here, I shit you not. I just did a double take. Yet every other week there is someone spread across the road with a caved in head like Humpty Dumpty. I always wonder what the logic was there. Did that guy get up that day and decide to have an accident, or did he also think he was immune? Do people not look at the guy and remember him also saying that he would be fine?

It is what it is though. You can't make stupid people smart. Believe me, as someone who has worked in education for many years, you really can't.

Quote: (07-09-2014 09:32 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

It is what it is though. You can't make stupid people smart. Believe me, as someone who has worked in education for many years, you really can't.

Man, this is true no doubt -- but I'm feeling a lot of sympathy with Henry right now. When it comes to human beings, pure stupidity is part of the deal. Double or nothing, baby! Then trudge away with the banana....

By the way this is a highly appropriate thread to be posted on the same day as the Family Guy appreciation thread, because this story would make for a perfect Family Guy episode, in which Peter Griffin would behave in exactly the same way as poor Henry did.

The only difference would be that Peter would be delighted with the banana. And Brian's reaction would be like everyone's on this thread...

By the way FC, thanks for that interesting piece of Australiana about "Showbags" in the earlier post.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

This video exceeded my expectations.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The guy reminds me of Carl...
[Image: Carl_Brutananadilewski.png]

That man is a real life version of Homer Simpson:

Guy's only 30 and looks like the wall is lurking just around the corner.

College Humor traded him $2,600 and an Xbox for the banana.

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6888354...a-for-2600