rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tribulus Terrestris, anyone uses it?

I was reading about this supplement that is supposed to raise your testosterone, and it seem good, but I wanted to do a more in depth search. Anyone tried it before?

Life is good

Never tried because I heard that it didn't increase test, supposedly increases libido though. This study seems to back that up although I'm not sure how the dosages used correspond to real world scenarios, maybe someone else will know - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...4105003314

Epilobium parviflorum and saw palmetto are herbs that have a small effect on test levels and slow/stop hair loss and prostate issues, they are similar to Propecia but less powerful. DHEA is a natural OTC hormone and can raise test but may also raise estrogen.

Years ago I used to get tamoxifen from India which also raises test and lowers estrogen. More powerful but with more side effects for prolonged use. It is generally advised to stay away from oral pro-hormones like Superdrol because they can damage the liver and more, they definitely raise test though.

I haven't messed with anything but epilobium in years so that's all I can offer from memory.

It just made me horny for a few weeks.

If you want to put money into supplements to help raise T id go with zinc, magnesium and vit D.

Personally I started taking shots of T and have never been happier

Like theraj, it just made me horny, if that. If you're looking to boost T it would be at the bottom of my list. You could buy some and try it out, see what you think.

Be advised that those fuckers are the biggest pills you'll ever see, or maybe they were just the ones I bought .

Very strange that you started with tamoxifen in your attempt to boost T.

No it was for PCT but it does boost T on its own. Just trying to keep the recs easily obtainable and oral, figure if he's looking at trib he's probably averse to booting the real deal. Not unjustifiably so, in my opinion.

I'm going to try Zinc supplements, I want to boost my T.

Life is good

^^^For what it's worth, I've been taking trib terrestris for about two months now, and don't see that it's added any value to my life. I had much more success with this product here which contains it. I saw a big difference within a few days, so I ordered all the individual ingredients piecemeal to see if I could get the same or similar results, and it didn't work. This is probably one case where quality and synergy are a factor.

I didn't measure my T-levels after taking the Monster T to compare them to my baseline levels, but I will order more soon and compare the results. I suspect the Monster T does give T levels a decent bump, but I'd like to see the numbers myself.

I'm mid 20s, never had blood work done but suppose it'd be a good idea. I go by more subjective measures.

I find Universal Nutrition's Natural Sterol Complex to be a good boost as measured by boner frequency and horniness - it's like a salad in each dose, but the pills are fairly big. I take two a day before bed, they recommend six a day split across three meals or pre-workout. Bodybuilding.com is the cheapest place for it after shopping if you buy in bulk.

Lately it seems I get better results from ZMA with GABA from True Nutrition, though. Take three before bed = better sleep quality and definitely more horny.

Supplement with good pussy and your T levels should be just fine [Image: banana.gif]

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Trib isn't supposed to raise your testosterone above normal levels, it will help if you suffer from low test though. It's better used as a libido booster, increased sperm count, testicle health and for trt. I take 4 tabs per day with my trt and it keeps my balls nice and full. If you are going to try it, be sure to go for the tribestan brand. Most of the other trib on the market is of inferior quality.

I noticed excessive hair loss with trib, which stopped after I stopped taking it.

Trib doesn't increase testosterone per se. Rather, it frees up bound testosterone, thereby increasing the amount of usable testosterone which was bound up and unusable beforehand.

You have to use a quality tribulus supplement though. Try Standard Process medi herb tribulus. I have to 'cycle' on and off. Like 3 days on, 2 or 3 days off, as it seems to lose it's effectiveness , on me at least, after 4 or 5 days. Then, when I take a break and get back on, I notice positive difference again.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

i take it because my coach tells me to take it.

Anyone else have experience with this supplement ?

Update, I stopped taking it because I found the effects negligible compared to the price. One bottle of TT will cost roughly the same as a vial of testosterone.

Most reports are that tribulus has negligible, if any, effect.

I think Tongkat Ali is superior. It at least makes you feel different/better/excited.

I like tribulus, gives me nice boost in the gym and also makes me more horny.

The best way to take it for me is to put the powder in my coffee in the morning, gives me nice energy boost. I don't think it increases test but rather it changes or increases Androgen receptor sensitivity.
I feel like my muscles are harder when I take it and I also look leaner

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Been increasing my trib dosages but it seems to be attacking my hairline also. Kinda sucks

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Like most supplements I've tried, I didn't notice any difference at all on Tribulus. I'm convinced that the best thing you can do is eat as healthy as possible, work out, drink lots of water, get plenty of sleep, and keep the stress levels low. Spend the extra money on buying organic fruits and vegetables instead.

Quality supps along with good lifestyle are the whole package. Fruits and vegetables alone have insuffient nutrients especially with modern farming practices (no soil rotation, no mineral deposits coming into valleys due to fans, etc.).

I've used Tribulus Extreme (orange bottle) when I want an extra boost of vitality and libido. It's maybe a twice a month thing but feels like it does kick my energy and arousal up a notch. ZMA before bed (3x pills as directed), 60mg of zinc a day, 3 eggs a day minimum, now adding sunflower lecithin and L-arginine. Also, 3,000 IU vit D3 + 2,000 mcg vit K2 (life extension brand). Need 300-400 mcg selenium along with the standard multi-vitamin complex. With solid sleep, quality food, exercise, and internal self-care you are not likely to need to inject T. I'm early 40s but look and feel early 30s (girls honestly guess early 30s). Juicing with kale, cucumber, celery, and beets is also great for health and libido.