rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CNN Celebrates Thin Woman Turned Chubbo

I saw this fluff piece today and was disturbed at what is peddled as "healthy" these days. According to CNN, a woman looking like this, which is thinner than I prefer but very close to what I see in many European women:

[Image: 140609084200-weight-gain-brittany-miles1...allery.jpg]

Is less healthy than turning into this:

[Image: 140609091037-weight-gain-brittany-miles6...allery.jpg]

The second woman is overweight and on her way to being a landwhale in two years' time. The facial attractiveness difference alone drops her several points, and that's before you see the cellulite gathering on her thighs. Has it really gotten so bad that the media literally is pathologizing being of normal weight, while glorifying fatness?

I agree she is a bit too thin in the first pic. But what the hell is she so happy about in the second pic? Better not be her body positive image of herself.

Also, her nose swelled in size from "cute" to "the nose appears first, then a second later the body shows up."

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Top rated comment.

Quote:Quote:

I want everyone to really think about this, and imagine: if someone can so easily confront a "too skinny" girl (rightfully so, in this case), and say "what you're doing is harmful, unhealthy, you need to stop/change," then why is the SAME course of action, taken against someone who is "too fat" considered "not accepting them for who they are," or "fat-shaming"? Why are we so quick to see the psychological issues behind an anorexic/bulimic person, yet excuse someone 100 pounds overweight? Eating 600 calories a day while trying to exercise intensely for 90 minutes is not a recipe for health and longevity, but eating 4000 calories a day with no exercise...well that person just "isn't a health nut" and shouldn't be judged for that.

People are rejecting this fat acceptance bullshit.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat