rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Progressives are beginning to attack their own

The other day Scorpion posted about how liberals/minorities are attacking tech giants like Facebook/Google who are already in their camp. Remember than both FB and Google recently helped push the "Ban Bossy" campaign to elevate female achievements and needs over those of men.

Now, a San Francisco newspaper is upset/offended that lesbians can't afford to live in trendy districts while gay men can.

Quote:Quote:

San Francisco's lesbian enclave has shifted four times in the last 30 years, from Valencia Street to Noe Valley to Bernal Heights, and now, to Oakland, moving around in response to or anticipation of the next economic upheaval. They comprised a solid cultural vanguard in San Francisco during the '80s and '90s; then they set up shop in Oakland before it became a place to pay attention to.

[...]

But it's also unsettling, as San Francisco prepares for its 44th annual Pride celebration. Rainbow flags still billow along Market Street, Pride banners flap in store windows downtown. But a broad swath of the population they represent has slowly disappeared.

[...]

Yet, if women are fleeing to the suburbs, their gay male counterparts are flocking to San Francisco's most desirable and costly neighborhoods. The Castro District is still America's No. 1 hub for gay men, according to Kolko's 2012 Trulia study, even though it's become prohibitively expensive.

[...]

Whatever the circumstances, the outcome is clear: Gay men still have iron-clad districts, lesbians do not. Men still flock to the nation's urban centers because they can afford to do so; women get shunted out, or voluntarily move, to suburbs, bedroom communities, or rural, outlying areas.

[Image: gZH1pyP.gif]

Not long ago there was an article on how feminists are fighting each other:
http://www.thenation.com/article/178140/...itter-wars

We have the beginnings of a new trend. With their enemies firmly defeated, and progressives dominant in media, university, and so on, they have no choice but to attack each other for supreme victim status. Now that the trannies are starting to agitate, things will get very interesting.

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

I wonder with all the articles discussing the whiteness of Silicon Valley, will there be a push for
affirmative action at these companies?

John Durant has been posting on twitter about the "diversity" problem being reported in tech - and how no one is commenting on the fact whites are under-represented in proportion to the rest of the population, and Jews and Asians are over-represented. How will people respond if "diversity" means nixing qualified Asians in favor of blacks, hispanics, and women?

The victim narrative only works with an oppressor. Enjoy the decline.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

This is always the case when an idea has turned into a stable movement.

A fight on who is the most "true to the cause" erupts and the players carrying this fight want to establish an internal hierarchy.

There's an actual word for this phenomenon but it escapes me right now.

Quote: (06-26-2014 03:25 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

John Durant has been posting on twitter about the "diversity" problem being reported in tech - and how no one is commenting on the fact whites are under-represented in proportion to the rest of the population, and Jews and Asians are over-represented. How will people respond if "diversity" means nixing qualified Asians in favor of blacks, hispanics, and women?

The victim narrative only works with an oppressor. Enjoy the decline.

Simple, instead of whites, the new oppressors will be Asians if they start making a fuss about it.

They'll whine about how privileged Asians have the highest average IQs in America, get decent jobs, and try to disqualify them from affirmative action stuff.

Actually, haven't they already exempted them from AA benefits in some parts of the country?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

I'm really surprised there has not been more feedback on this.

You posit a basic tenet.

Shit, I could get into all that Marxism stuff all day. Day's too long.

As a parallel, Marx said that the rich will eat their own - dialectical materialism or something - where is Lance when you need him. In their success is the seeds of their destruction. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm no Commy. Oh no. But then again, Reagonomics is beyond me as a poor Welsh boy.

This is why I like this site. Every now and again it throws up some stuff.

I'm very well read in my field, but a bit of a numpty over all.

It's good to see others musing over this.

A man must know his limitations.

^^^Marx had his ideas stolen by Lenin, who was offed by Stalin, and now Putin rules. Maybe America will get it's Putin too.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (06-26-2014 07:06 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

^^^Marx had his ideas stolen by Lenin, who was offed by Stalin, and now Putin rules. Maybe America will get it's Putin too.

All I need is a campaign manager.

Quote: (06-26-2014 07:06 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

That's actually false. Lenin died from a stroke, brought on by syphilis.

You might be thinking of Trotsky.

I think this tendency is related to the "new morality" the left invented after they abandoned Christianity. This new morality is based on suffering and victimhood, with a person or group's goodness being determined by the amount of suffering or persecution they've endured. So according to this new morality, the more you or your group has suffered, the higher claim to morality you have. This began with Blacks, who at least had experienced historical persecution as a group (although by the time this new moral crusade really got started in the 1960s slavery had been gone for a century), and has later been extended out to a greater or lesser degree over the years to basically everyone except white males. White males are the one demographic group which has not been deemed to have suffered sufficiently, and are therefore bereft of all goodness and claims of morality.

So now that the progressives have all but annihilated the white male as anything more than a work horse for the benefit of "oppressed peoples", these victims of oppression must invariably turn on each other. It becomes a bizarre contest of trying to establish who is the greater victim, and thus who can make the claim to possess the greater morality. They have rejected God and made gods of themselves. They have rejected the suffering of Christ for salvation and believe instead in the saving power their own suffering, the vast majority of which is totally imaginary (or historical, and not experienced by anyone living).

The fact that the persecution and suffering these oppressed minorities base their morality claims on isn't actually happening is all the more reason for them to continually scream about it. If they didn't stop complaining about it, people might realize it's not actually there. And so we have an endless parade of victims. Black people complaining about racism while they live off welfare money collected from white taxpayers. Homosexuals complaining about "hate" while they flaunt their perversions and demand society accept them. Transgenders complaining that taxpayers must pay for their genital mutilations and treat them as natural born members of the opposite sex. Hispanics complaining the U.S. has no right to enforce its own borders while they invade the country and displace the natives. Feminists complaining that they are victims of patriarchy living in a violent rape culture while actually living a more privileged and coddled existence than any other group of women in the history of the planet. And perhaps worst of all, the liberal white social justice warriors who sit around complaining about all of the above because they have been brainwashed into a state of severe self-loathing, a hatred which they project onto the archetypical "privileged white male" of their fantastic delusions.

What all of these people have in common is a state of shared delusion that borders on mass psychosis. They are simply living in a world that is not real, a world of perpetual victimhood in which their victim status grants them a moral right to claim the property of others. To call these people blue pill is an understatement. They're fully jacked in to the Matrix: a world in which their imaginary suffering entitles them to live off the productive fruits of the white men they despise so much.

As I said in the other thread, this progressive insanity is comparable to a virus. It is "cultural AIDS" as some have said. The U.S. has been infected with this cultural AIDS now for several decades, and we are nearly terminal at this point. As the host society slowly dies, the victims will indeed begin to turn on each other. It will quickly become apparent that they have absolutely nothing uniting them besides their hatred for straight, white Christian men, and their lust for corrupting the SWCM's society while stealing their money.

Do Blacks like homosexuals? Fuck no. A few years ago, Blacks voted 70% in favor of Prop 8 banning same sex marriage in California.

Do feminists like Transgenders? Fuck no. They view them as freaky, perverted men trying to sneak into women's restrooms.

Do Mexicans like Blacks? Fuck no. They're far more racist than whites are in that regard.

Do any of these groups like liberal white SJWs? Fuck no. They regard them as useful idiots, and will destroy them first after they're finished looting the straight, white Christian men.

The shadow looming over the edge of all of this insanity is Islam. The Islamic culture, which completely rejects all forms of progressivism, has been spreading rapidly across Europe. When you look at these ISIS fighters you are basically looking at the exact opposite of the modern white, liberal SJW. I honestly believe, with no exaggeration, that the average SJW would shit his pants if he encountered even an unarmed ISIS fighter. The intensity of the ISIS man's religious fervor would completely overwhelm the pathetic SJW whose ideology prizes only irony and victimhood.

I think that the ruins of the West will prove a fertile breeding ground for Islam for this reason. Once the progressive virus has exhausted itself the mass of people will be lingering in a sea of spiritual deadness. The Muslims will offer them a religion even more intoxicating than progressivism, with the added benefit that it won't be promoted by white people. The grandchildren of today's white liberals will take up the jihad against their nonbelievers and offer them conversion or the sword.

Cultures and societies go through cyclical shifts, swinging back and forth like a pendulum. The vast and destructive leftward swing wrought by progressivism is currently nearing its terminal reach, at which point it will swing backwards equally far to the right. Since traditional Christianity has been all but destroyed while Islam is ascendent, it seems likely that conservative Islam will move in to fill the gap.

I hope I am wrong about this this. But I don't see any way to reverse the long term trend, with the exception of a miraculous (and I mean it would literally have to be a miracle) new Great Awakening of Christianity in the West, a fundamentalist Christianity which rejects modernity and progressivism and which could rival Islam in both its religious fervor and reproductive potential (aka 6+ kids per woman). Failing that, Western Civilization as we know it will not live out the century. It will die from cultural AIDS and its carcass will either rot or be devoured by Islam.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I used to frequent another forum a couple of years ago. I eventually tired of the insincerity and lack of arguing in good faith from the liberals there and quietly stopped going. I still lurk now and then to read some important stuff, but I don't know that I'll ever go back to commenting. Other right wing posters also gradually disappeared. A couple were banned, but I think most just couldn't be bothered anymore. As of now, there is only one right wing poster who actually engages in any serious debates remaining, and even he has drifted more to trolling over the past few months because I suspect he realised what the score was also. Then there are two other guys who exclusively troll the liberals. That's it: three guys, two of whom are trolls and one of whom is a semi-troll.

Having seen off the conservatives, libertarians and others, and with no more bogeymen to fight, the liberals predictably turned upon one another. You could have set your watch by it. There's one Irish guy there who is liberal with a small l. Sometimes he's a bit all over the place -- mostly because I don't think he's particularly articulate or has thought through his positions -- but he's definitely in the liberal camp.

One day, they were discussing gay marriage. The Irish guy -- who has railed on multiple occasions about the detrimental effects of the Catholic church and conservative social mores prevalent until recently -- simply remarked that although he did not agree with them, he could understand why some people felt they were losing their culture because of the gay rights movement. One of the other big posters there -- an ultra-liberal Canadian -- jumped right down the Irish guy's throat for supporting/condoning bigotry, etc.

The fallout from the Gary Oldman interview reminded me of that. These days, freedom of speech, the support of others' freedom of speech is bigotry. An expression of being able to see things from the opposing point of view is bigotry. Understanding that people are fallible or say silly things sometimes is bigotry. Liberals have become a parody of the worst things they've always accused those on the right of being or doing.

Taken to its absurd conclusion, this ends with the last liberal left alive, having killed all on the right, then cannibalising all on the left, committing suicide for 1) privilege, 2) not having any minority friends, 3) being the most right-wing person he knows.

This is not even an ideology anymore because a liberal could be sent via time machine twenty years into the future and he'd be considered a raging fascist right winger. We could say that the goal posts are constantly moving to the left. I posit that there aren't even goal posts now. That would at least require some pretense of objectivity. They don't even need to do that anymore. If you're on the pitch, you're automatically guilty if they want you to be guilty.

This is not an ideology; it's a mental virus.

Soon the gays will have trouble deciding who the real gays are.

One of the things about LGBT, is that the LBT have been largely ignored until recently and the focus has always been about gay men. Gay men probably don't like this. The lesbian & transgendered population may become the "new gays".

[Image: Ya03z49.gif]

Scorpion: I didn't see your post before because I opened the thread before you wrote your comment.

Much of it I agree with, but I'm on the fence about Islam. It is definitely a major problem that is not to be under-estimated, but I think things could go either way in Europe. I think we're seeing the first emergent strains of push back. There is Golden Dawn in Greece. During the riots in Stockholm, a group of Swedes organised themselves for defence. There were only fifty of them or something like that, but that was one little neighbourhood. There are far right parties springing up all over the place. None of these groups have by any means been really successful, and in some cases, they've been stamped on pretty hard by the treasonous governments and mass media. Yet the feeling is growing.

Islam's success will depend upon a slow burn. If things don't hit the fan within a generation or two, I think your prognosis will turn out correct for reasons of fertility and conversion. On the other hand, I think that there is a lot of tinder lying around, and there are a lot of ill feelings below the surface. Things could get out of hand. White Europeans -- especially the under and lower classes -- do have a capacity for violence that is just below the surface and can be very energetic. The really big advantage white Europeans have though is that they are simply smarter and better able to organise and make use of resources. Some of the non-English areas of England now are a complete pig sty. Those guys literally couldn't get laid in a brothel. If the state didn't actively help them, or if it became so ineffectual that it lost control, the Islamists in the West would get their arses handed to them.

Another thing too is that if a conflict were to break out in one European country, just as there would be support from the Muslim world, I think there'd actually be a lot of counter-jihadists who would travel from all over Europe to aid the natives. You'd see Poles, Austrians, Greeks, Norwegians, Brits, etc. converge on Belgium quick smart if things got out of hand there, for example. There'd also be a lot of funding from abroad, too. Plenty of European expats or their descendants would send money to the counter-jihad. There'd be tons of money (and maybe even personnel and expertise) that would flow from the U.S. alone. I am not as pessimistic as you are about Europe.

I am, however, pessimistic about the U.S., though not because of Islam. I think the U.S. will break apart along ethno-regional lines.

In either case, I don't know that there will necessarily be a Christian resurgence, but I think there will quite possibly be a right-wing/reactionary/fascist resurgence. It will be political/cultural without full religious underpinnings.

Imagine that, gay women wistfully reminiscing on the good 'ol days.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Don Imus, George Zimmerman, Donald Sterling... all liberals prior to their respective incidents.

Quote: (06-26-2014 09:13 PM)la_mode Wrote:  

Soon the gays will have trouble deciding who the real gays are.

One of the things about LGBT, is that the LBT have been largely ignored until recently and the focus has always been about gay men. Gay men probably don't like this. The lesbian & transgendered population may become the "new gays".

I've spent years working with these groups. Lesbians are still women, so did what they always do - used the social power of men - in this case, gay ones - to achieve their goals. Lesbians violently loathe anything with a penis and gay guys are as misogynistic as it gets. Neither of them truly believe in bisexuality: a lesbian sees a girl who sleeps with both as a lesbian being manipulated away from her true lesbian nature to be 'raped'; and gays see a man who sleeps with both as closeted and 'in denial'. Both groups are hugely-arrogant and see themselves as morally, culturally and intellectually-superior to straight people.

I was more tolerant when I was younger figuring, 'What's the harm', but repeated exposure to these groups has taught me that they're not 'just like you and me' and that 'love isn't love'. They're - too a very real and meaningful degree - batshit. But in a society where the majority of people now seem to be Narcissists or Dismissive-Avoidants, batshit simply doesn't raise any alarms anymore.

Now that they've achieved cultural power, these groups are going to realise how much they loathe each other and have just been tolerating each other to achieve their goals.

Quote: (06-26-2014 11:41 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I was more tolerant when I was younger figuring, 'What's the harm', but repeated exposure to these groups has taught me that they're not 'just like you and me' and that 'love isn't love'. They're - too a very real and meaningful degree - batshit.

It is as if you took words out of my mouth [Image: my.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It's good to see this thread. I was at a church event and told a story about how when I was younger I was a really progressive social democrat. After being immersed in liberal culture in college and then in the big city, a part of me vomited and grew sick of it and soon i became very libertarian with a socially conservative bent.

A bunch of the other guys around me looked at me puzzled and all completely agreed. They too were tired of the social justice warriors, liberal this, gay that.

I think we'll see a conservative/libertarian rennassance occur soon.

Quote: (06-26-2014 08:33 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

I used to frequent another forum a couple of years ago. I eventually tired of the insincerity and lack of arguing in good faith from the liberals there and quietly stopped going. I still lurk now and then to read some important stuff, but I don't know that I'll ever go back to commenting. Other right wing posters also gradually disappeared. A couple were banned, but I think most just couldn't be bothered anymore. As of now, there is only one right wing poster who actually engages in any serious debates remaining, and even he has drifted more to trolling over the past few months because I suspect he realised what the score was also. Then there are two other guys who exclusively troll the liberals. That's it: three guys, two of whom are trolls and one of whom is a semi-troll.

Having seen off the conservatives, libertarians and others, and with no more bogeymen to fight, the liberals predictably turned upon one another. You could have set your watch by it. There's one Irish guy there who is liberal with a small l. Sometimes he's a bit all over the place -- mostly because I don't think he's particularly articulate or has thought through his positions -- but he's definitely in the liberal camp.

One day, they were discussing gay marriage. The Irish guy -- who has railed on multiple occasions about the detrimental effects of the Catholic church and conservative social mores prevalent until recently -- simply remarked that although he did not agree with them, he could understand why some people felt they were losing their culture because of the gay rights movement. One of the other big posters there -- an ultra-liberal Canadian -- jumped right down the Irish guy's throat for supporting/condoning bigotry, etc.

War Room?

@ Scorpion

I am not convinced white people will convert to Islam en masse.

If anything in Europe all but the super leftists are becoming more nationalistic and pro-Western.

Look at the results of the European elections recently

Quote: (06-26-2014 08:20 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

The shadow looming over the edge of all of this insanity is Islam. The Islamic culture, which completely rejects all forms of progressivism, has been spreading rapidly across Europe. When you look at these ISIS fighters you are basically looking at the exact opposite of the modern white, liberal SJW. I honestly believe, with no exaggeration, that the average SJW would shit his pants if he encountered even an unarmed ISIS fighter. The intensity of the ISIS man's religious fervor would completely overwhelm the pathetic SJW whose ideology prizes only irony and victimhood.

I think that the ruins of the West will prove a fertile breeding ground for Islam for this reason. Once the progressive virus has exhausted itself the mass of people will be lingering in a sea of spiritual deadness. The Muslims will offer them a religion even more intoxicating than progressivism, with the added benefit that it won't be promoted by white people. The grandchildren of today's white liberals will take up the jihad against their nonbelievers and offer them conversion or the sword.

Cultures and societies go through cyclical shifts, swinging back and forth like a pendulum. The vast and destructive leftward swing wrought by progressivism is currently nearing its terminal reach, at which point it will swing backwards equally far to the right. Since traditional Christianity has been all but destroyed while Islam is ascendent, it seems likely that conservative Islam will move in to fill the gap.

I hope I am wrong about this this. But I don't see any way to reverse the long term trend, with the exception of a miraculous (and I mean it would literally have to be a miracle) new Great Awakening of Christianity in the West, a fundamentalist Christianity which rejects modernity and progressivism and which could rival Islam in both its religious fervor and reproductive potential (aka 6+ kids per woman). Failing that, Western Civilization as we know it will not live out the century. It will die from cultural AIDS and its carcass will either rot or be devoured by Islam.

Nah, having lived in a few Muslim countries and Europe, it's the other way around. Religious belief will attenuate in all but the poorest, most remote and backward parts of the Muslim world.

The attraction of western prosperity and its rewards - sex, drugs, rock and roll and consumerism - will do in Islam in. Look at second and third generation Muslims in Germany and the Netherlands. Not much different than indigenous Germans and Dutch in values.

The dysfunctional nature of most Muslim countries' governments, economies, and social mores is not sustainable in the face of internationalized broadcast and social media. Muslims know their governments and religious leaders can't find their ass with both hands and are corrupt.

There will be a lot of turmoil around this, like these Arab Spring revolutions and the struggle will go back-and-forth. Some Muslims do think that fundamentalism is the solution, but not many want to live under it in reality.

In Western Europe, even with higher fertility rates, the Muslim population is around 4 - 8% in the countries of western Europe. It's estimated to be about 25% in 2100, but how many of those descendants will preserve the old-time religion against the secularism and hedonism of the west?

Fascinating thread, thought provoking and constructive comments from pretty much everyone.
I can honestly say there's few places on the internet I can get the level of intelligent, reasoned, well thought out analysis I see on RVF.
[Image: clap2.gif]

White people don't convert to Islam. If there is a religion that trends amongst liberal whites, it's Buddhism.

I don't know why you guys think that whites libs are all lovey-dovey for Islam. If anything, Islam is seen as a backwards, woman-suppressing religion.

@ Soup

Maybe in the USA but it is v diff in Europe.