rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's coming along but still need advice on my game.

I'm not affraid to say that there must be something I'm doing wrong.

I'm getting shot down like no bodies business. I've been stone cold approaching six or seven girls a week for months. The approach isn't the problem. I can walk up to a girl that I like and talk.

Here's my basic lay up:

Hey, how ya doing? (I get her focused and frame her by looking into her eyes.) What's your name? So and so would you like to go out sometime? That's it. Perhaps I'm too . . . to the point? Venue permitting I gab it up a little but not too much.

Venue:

Where ever the fuck I'm at when I see a girl I like, most of the time it's at: the grocery store, bsing around RIC, an event that I'm attending IE: a Snoop Dog or Megadeth show at the National, or just picking up something I need. I'm not doing clubs. (One) I'm not a good drinker or user. (Two) I can't hear a damn thing a broad says to me and vice versa. I don't mind cutting a rug just to have fun though. I can dance to anything. I am willing to hear suggestions on club game.

My schstick is stone cold sober day game approach. That's the way it has to be for me. It's my bread and butter. It's when I at my most . . . reckless! My sac is big enough (my friends and girlfriends tell me I'm a ballsy MOFO) but I must be doing something wrong?

So lay it on me. I don't give a damn if you break down my ego or tell me I'm a fuck up. I can hack it.

In my opinion you're approach is just too direct. You're giving out your intentions too fast, and not giving the girl a good reason (other than having balls, which apparently is not enough) to actually go out with you as you're asking, also asking her name right away is a card that needs to be played differently depending on how you open her.

seriously? your words are strange. from your post alone, i can see you have blindly overcome your awkwardness.

if you use words like 'gab' 'cutting rug' and 'schitck' there is something illegitimately wrong with your vocabulary

glad i could help[Image: dodgy.gif]

Alpha on accident

Quote: (02-21-2011 01:54 AM)craigmachine Wrote:  

seriously? your words are strange. from your post alone, i can see you have blindly overcome your awkwardness.

if you use words like 'gab' 'cutting rug' and 'schitck' there is something illegitimately wrong with your vocabulary

Don't listen to this, girls think those kinds of words are funny. Unless you look old and you're hitting on a much younger girl, keep using funny/archaic words, it creates comfort.

I think you may be coming off a little too strong, you don't need more of anything, you need a little less IMO. I would say you probably seem "crazy" or maybe "weird" when you combine high energy with the funny vocab. Remember, girls aren't very smart or witty so your sense of humor may not be coming across the way you want. In that sense craigmachine may be right but, I think it has to do with creating a little more comfort before going so direct.

Quote: (02-21-2011 09:53 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Don't listen to this, girls think those kinds of words are funny. Unless you look old and you're hitting on a much younger girl, keep using funny/archaic words, it creates comfort.

I think you may be coming off a little too strong, you don't need more of anything, you need a little less IMO. I would say you probably seem "crazy" or maybe "weird" when you combine high energy with the funny vocab. Remember, girls aren't very smart or witty so your sense of humor may not be coming across the way you want. In that sense craigmachine may be right but, I think it has to do with creating a little more comfort before going so direct.

Just asking a girl out on the street without any convo is a tuff sell unless you're very good looking. Understand that attractive women get this kind of stuff often, and you need to provide a reason why she should waste her time on YOU over all the other swinging dicks. Develop the cocky and dickish attitude and supplement that with humor and subtle negs. Open with whatever line you like (which really isn't important as long as it's not creepy), make some humorous, dickish and cocky remarks at whatever she says, then go for a subtle DHV (maybe a SHORT story). Up to this point you should have about 5-7 minutes of convo. If she's giving you positive body language at this point (smiling, touching her face and her hands, maybe touching you, looking you in the eye) THEN go for the date. If the body language is not positive then your chances are slim... NEXT! Try for an insta-date at first, if she says no then set up a date RIGHT THEN. Tell her you want to meet the next night, then suddenly realize you made other plans with your bros to <insert interesting athletic activity here> and TELL her (do not ask) that the next night will be good. If she says no then suggest the following night. If she says no then tell her she "seems interesting" and that you'd be up for getting together but are a busy guy and need to set a definite date... if she hesitates continue with cocky comments and talk about what your doing with your bros that next evening, then go for the date setup again. At this point you'll be about 10 minutes into set. If she still hesitates then just say it was nice meeting her and walk away... NEXT!

I think you may be coming off a little too strong, you don't need more of anything, you need a little less IMO. I would say you probably seem "crazy" or maybe "weird" when you combine high energy with the funny vocab. Remember, girls aren't very smart or witty so your sense of humor may not be coming across the way you want. [b]In that sense craigmachine may be right[/b] but, I think it has to do with creating a little more comfort before going so direct.

[/quote]

craigmachine is always right

Alpha on accident

Here is where you are going wrong:

"Hey, how ya doing? (I get her focused and frame her by looking into her eyes.)"

Excellent.

What's your name?

Excellent.

"So and so would you like to go out sometime?"

Here is your problem. You are going for the "close" to soon.

You have to establish some commonality. Not to mention:

Sizzle, Control, Rapport, Trust, Urgency and Greed: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2006/06/six...girls.html (broken down here).

In every swoop, you need to hit all those buttons. In every unsuccessful swoop you can backtrack to one of those that you didn't hit.

If you hit all of those, "Let's meet up on ______ ?" Comes naturally.

Hell, she will probably be asking you that question.

Quote: (02-21-2011 09:53 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Yes I think you are right. I get crazy and weird from people a lot until they get to know me. Then they think I am the most interesting person they've ever met. Off the chain is usually how my co-workers describe me. Once people get to know me I can usually make them laugh until tears toll down their faces.

Quote: (02-22-2011 02:33 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Here is where you are going wrong:

"Hey, how ya doing? (I get her focused and frame her by looking into her eyes.)"

Excellent.

What's your name?

Excellent.

"So and so would you like to go out sometime?"

Here is your problem. You are going for the "close" to soon.

You have to establish some commonality. Not to mention:

Sizzle, Control, Rapport, Trust, Urgency and Greed: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2006/06/six...girls.html (broken down here).

In every swoop, you need to hit all those buttons. In every unsuccessful swoop you can backtrack to one of those that you didn't hit.

If you hit all of those, "Let's meet up on ______ ?" Comes naturally.

Hell, she will probably be asking you that question.

Cool deal. It seems to be the consensus that I am going in for the kill too soon. I did the same thing today in the library. I could have had this chick but she didn't bite because I tried to close too soon. It is getting much easier. A tip I read from Roissy is that "self hate flows from the slightest infraction". As far as getting shot down goes it's not a big deal anymore. Two down. One to go.

Thanks for the advice guys. G I read your blog from time to time. It's pretty good. I will read the text that you inserted in the thread.

Again, thanks guys and happy hunting.

I think the problem is your coming off as ballsy. Having the courage to grab your nuts and do something is great, but theres a difference between ballsy and confident.

You can say what ever you want but you have to be ok with what your saying.

Quote: (03-08-2011 11:14 PM)BazzookaBalls Wrote:  

I think the problem is your coming off as ballsy. Having the courage to grab your nuts and do something is great, but theres a difference between ballsy and confident.

I agree. Don't stick to one form of game, switch it up. Also, if you're locking eyes for too long, that'll scare chicks away. Aloofness is key unless your direct game is top notch... but even then.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Thank you for the advice.

I got my first notch since forever on Monday night thanks to all of y'alls advice. I used FB game and Roissy's rule of 2/3. She came over with a box of rubbers and lube. Y'all don't know what it means to me to put another notch on my belt after such a slump. [Image: banana.gif]

Ballsy vs confident? Hmm. . . None of my stuff is canned, so it just comes from the hip. I will admit that my off the hip lingo is well . . . not up to par. Please ellaborate on ballsy vs confident. Please give advice on how I can be aloof with a 20 something at the bookstore.

Most of the girls I am trying to game are in between 18-25, so I come off as fuddy duddy I guess. It is extremelly difficult speaking to a girl when every other word she spits is "like". Think Freddy Kreuger sharpening his finger nails on a chalk borad.

Thanks again bros. Happy Hunting!

This forum really gone the wrong way.

"too ballsy" ? wtf how can you be too ballsy, i dont get it

"how ya doing?" how many times a day do you think she hear that, and do you think she will say im in a shit mood, theres no seduction in that question its just boring common society manners

"whats your name ?" first off do you care about her name, no. secondly , stop asking questions to women, your in a bad start because your 2 first sentences are questions ahah

oops your third line is also a question
dont ask if she wants to go out
dont ask when she wants to go out
dont ask where she wants to go out

you need to lead in everyday situations if you want her to follow you in the bed later on

"too ballsy" ? wtf how can you be too ballsy, i dont get it"

By coming off as an arrogant prick who she'd rather teach a lesson, and put in his place, than fuck.

Quote: (03-12-2011 03:57 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

By coming off as an arrogant prick who she'd rather teach a lesson, and put in his place, than fuck.

1. Right there you are thinking like a man, and your logical reaction to a ballsy guy is aggressiveness. It's like if I put my hand on your shoulder, you will instantly feel some stress/threatening. But the woman will feel some kind of submissiveness/protection.

2. If- "What's your name? So would you like to go out sometime?" -looks too ballsy to you, then you are wearing blinders.

Quote: (03-13-2011 02:46 AM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2011 03:57 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

1. Right there you are thinking like a man, and your logical reaction to a ballsy guy is aggressiveness. It's like if I put my hand on your shoulder, you will instantly feel some stress/threatening. But the woman will feel some kind of submissiveness/protection.

2. If- "What's your name? So would you like to go out sometime?" -looks too ballsy to you, then you are wearing blinders.

I was answering your question, and don't flatter yourself by thinking I would react to you at all in that setting. I live in las vegas bro, I see it happen all the time, some jackass overcompensating with his stenciled shirt and trying to be Mr. Shit and then the girl blows him off. It's not balls, it's arrogance, and that is a turnoff to women because it comes from insecurity.

"What's your name? So would you like to go out sometime?" -looks too ballsy to you, then you are wearing blinders.

I never said that was "too ballsy". Wtf are you even talking about?

This guy puts himself out there for advice and you jump at the chance to tear him down. That's the small man's move.

You know what takes balls?, admitting a fault and putting yourself out there to be ridiculed.

I'll go ahead and say that asking a girl her name seems to formal and gets you off on a bad foot. Sure, it might start a conversation, but that conversation may go nowhere.

Forget where I read it, but a sign of doing something right is when you're having a conversation with a girl and 5-10 minutes in, she realizes you don't know each others names, it shows she's interested. Both in you and whatever you're talking about.

with the dont ask questions thing, dont ask questions first. On 40 y/o virgin when he games the girl in the bookstore, he didnt answer her questions, but turned her questions around on her. she ate that shit up.

Its important to be mysterious, confident and fair amount of personality. thats it. part of my problem ends up making girls feel like they are getting gamed. megaproblem

attraction-comfort-seduction

Alpha on accident

From Vesuvius post it says his friends think his actions are ballsy. What he saying isn't ballsy at all, but if people close to him think that then there might be something going on. If his actions of doing something that should look casual comes of ballsy he might be overcompensating for something.

Quote: (03-14-2011 05:41 AM)BazzookaBalls Wrote:  

From Vesuvius post it says his friends think his actions are ballsy. What he saying isn't ballsy at all, but if people close to him think that then there might be something going on. If his actions of doing something that should look casual comes of ballsy he might be overcompensating for something.

Yeah my friends are introverts. When I was telling them about talking shit in the grocery store they said I was a balsy MF. My friends probably aren't good examples. I don't have many anyway. I don't know what I'm overcompensating for? Haven't been doing much sarging lately. I do like the point about not asking a girl questions. It's not like I give a damn what she thinks anyway. I just don't want to come off that way.

Where do you do your approaches, Vesuvius?

Quote:Quote:

Hey, how ya doing? (I get her focused and frame her by looking into her eyes.) What's your name? So and so would you like to go out sometime? That's it. Perhaps I'm too . . . to the point? Venue permitting I gab it up a little but not too much.

I would change this depending on your situation:

- In a bar:

Pin up again the bar and wait, like the solo dolo style Roosh and G recommend. Use more indirect openers, or comment on her clothes, her friends, or read Bang for it's openers. Have a fun a playful convo.

If you are under a time constrain (you have to leave soon) or she is under a time constraint (she has to leave, her friends want her to leave or whatever), close with "Let's meet up sometime." This is much better than asking "would you like to go out sometime" because that just sounds kinda pussyish. Lead the interaction. Take control.

Barring no time constraint then you should have been working the kino game good enough, and you need to go for a kiss. If she does get a kiss, then you should push for a same night lay. If not then get her number.

- Daygame:

I can't offer much here except what I've seen from my buddy who follows Paul Janka's daygame. Indirect open ended question ("Do you know any good bars around here?") followed up with some bullshit light talk, transition with a slight compliment ("You know, you're pretty cute."), a false time constraint ("I have to get going,") then close ("...but we should meet up again sometime/...but let's meet up again sometime.")

I find the best way to number close, in any situation, is to ask for her cell phone and dial in your number, then wait for your phone to ring. Afterwards, if it hasn't already been done, make sure to exchange names. Usually I find waiting for the name exchange as long as possible is a good way to test her interest in you. Sometimes I get her number before I get her name.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Most of my game is at the book or grocery store. I do go to bars everyonce in awhile but I tend to stay away from them.

I have improved my status. I've been reading a lot of psychology and getting into NLP. I have the approach down. Sometimes it flows, sometimes it doesn't. Girls are approaching me now. But my small talk is lacking.

Try hitting the bars more then. I find bars, because of the high volume of approaches you can do, are a great place to improve small talk/flirting skillz

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I took your advice and it has paid off. I've got a hot spot where there are girls my age there. I have a coke or drink one beer.

I was just chilling with my soon to be divorced hommie at the spot. I got tired of hearing his sobs and hit on this Chinese girl next to me.

We went on a date tonight. Hit up some Sushi and then went to a French bar. They had my favorite yak, Bavarian Aventinus. She told me she just wants to be fuck buddies.

I was looking for a little more but I'll not turn down another notch. This game shit has really paid off. I was Alpha without thinking about it.

She said she likes dark German beer. My kind of woman. I think I'll get some doppleback, pick up a flick, bring her back to my diggs, and fuck her brains out.

Oh, for newbies. Pay attention to what Roosh said about changing venues. It is like another date. Girls start to open up more once they get a little more familiar with you. [Image: pimp.gif]

Haven't had any Asian pussy since Japan. Thanks bros. Peace be with you. It all works out in the end. Happy hunting.

Much luv from RIC VA.