rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live for a month?

Sov I've traveled to SEA before which was amazing, but most of the time I felt like a tourist. But, I still remember my last few days in bkk where I suddenly felt like I knew the city, I knew how to get around where I wanted, where to eat, had built up numbers I could hit up. I started to really integrate into the city and it helped my success more and more. This time around I'm thinking instead of travelling like a tourist, I want to literally relocate and live day to day in a another city. I need your help in helping me decide which city would be ideal for success.

Initially I was thinking NYC or LA for the domestic side. Cheap air fare and plenty of variety to choose from.

On the other side of the pond my initial thought was either London (too cold during winter time) or Hong Kong (back to SEA).

So where would you live if you could live anywhere on earth for a month, and why?[/align]

Why not go back to Bangkok if you liked it there?

I'm prob doing BKK this summer and it looks legit. I've seen some nice temp apts on Airbnb for around $900 a month in good locations close to BTS and bars etc. Definitely looking forward to being there not as a tourist, just hope the f-king coup curfew ends soon as right now I think everything shuts at midnight.

Quote: (06-02-2014 09:53 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

I'm prob doing BKK this summer and it looks legit. I've seen some nice temp apts on Airbnb for around $900 a month in good locations close to BTS and bars etc. Definitely looking forward to being there not as a tourist, just hope the f-king coup curfew ends soon as right now I think everything shuts at midnight.

900/month seems expensive. It would probably be better to get a hotel or apartment for the first couple of weeks, then just walk around the neighborhood you like and find a long term apartment for less.

Quote: (06-02-2014 10:11 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

900/month seems expensive. It would probably be better to get a hotel or apartment for the first couple of weeks, then just walk around the neighborhood you like and find a long term apartment for less.

He wants to spend a month at a city. So I am not sure how your plan actually should work.

Of course, 900$/month in BKK is quite much, I doubt a local pays so much for it, it might be more like 50% of it.

If you book through airBnd, you will always pay more, however you also get a hassle-free experience. I wouldn't feel comfortable to put down a huge deposit for a place when I only stay a month, especially with a local agent. I don't say, I don't trust them, but you have to be careful with that kind of stuff.

Therefore, I would always go with airBnd for a stay around a month. You pay more, but it it is hassle-free and you get a certain protection.

Back to the question of the OP: Where would I live for a month in SEA? Bangkok is a good choice for starter. However the huge amount of tourist is just annoying for me. But why don't you take a look at the data sheets on this forum? There is a lot of knowledge about SEA on this board. It should help you to make a proper decision.

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

This is the place i stayed for one month in bangkok it s pretty cheap :

30 sqm² plus cleaning twice a week 14,000 bath (429$) for the cheapest room + deposit.

(the cheapest is N1 Standard 30 7,500 - 229$)

http://www.libplace.com/EN/roomrate.html

It was close to everything is suhkumvit and many bar restaurant cleaning place and massage around.

Anyway taxi in bkk isn t really a problem there [Image: wink.gif]

How about Bucharest? A hip, underground place to live and my cost of living here is significantly less than it was Bangkok (ie. alcohol is much cheaper).
I personally find the girls a bit more attractive also.

Worth checking out.

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

@Prof Ligate :

What's the difference between Bucharest and Budapest ?

Quote: (06-03-2014 11:55 AM)ryansoldat Wrote:  

@Prof Ligate :

What's the difference between Bucharest and Budapest ?

Budapest has a lot more opulent architecture and is a far more popular tourist destination. Less corruption. Safer. No gypsy beggars.

In saying this, I still prefer Bucharest.

In Bucharest your dollar goes a lot further. The women are much more attractive (very 'South American' shaped bodies). The language is a lot easier to learn. The city also has a certain seediness that resonates well with me personally.

Quote: (06-03-2014 01:28 PM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

In Bucharest your dollar goes a lot further. The women are much more attractive (very 'South American' shaped bodies). The language is a lot easier to learn. The city also has a certain seediness that resonates well with me personally.

I'm interested in your perspective on Romanian being easier to learn that Hungary. Would you tell us a bit more about that?

For the first poster.. if you haven't lived in new york city you should definitely spend a month there (as long as that month isn't winter or august). It could change your life.

Quote: (06-04-2014 04:29 AM)bigbait Wrote:  

I'm interested in your perspective on Romanian being easier to learn that Hungary. Would you tell us a bit more about that?

For the first poster.. if you haven't lived in new york city you should definitely spend a month there (as long as that month isn't winter or august). It could change your life.

Thats exactly what I'm leaning towards, I can game every nationality on earth from one spot!

Osaka. Hottest girls you'll find anywhere in Asia

Quote: (06-04-2014 04:29 AM)bigbait Wrote:  

The Uralic languages - Hungarian, Finnish, Estonian - are notoriously difficult, with Hungarian often being ranked as one of the hardest languages to learn for native English speakers (a quick google search will confirm this).

Romanian on the other hand is a Latin-based language and is actually quite easy to pick up if you've studied a little Spanish, French or Italian.

You could try to find something in Eastern Europe, but next to the univeritary area (where everybody speak English).
For me I would choose Croatia next to the beach, yeahhh. Also is a touristic destination full of people that speak English so its not a problem!

Quote: (06-05-2014 02:09 AM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

The Uralic languages - Hungarian, Finnish, Estonian - are notoriously difficult, with Hungarian often being ranked as one of the hardest languages to learn for native English speakers (a quick google search will confirm this).

Romanian on the other hand is a Latin-based language and is actually quite easy to pick up if you've studied a little Spanish, French or Italian.

Thanks!

Quote: (06-04-2014 10:16 PM)Kiddler Wrote:  

Thats exactly what I'm leaning towards, I can game every nationality on earth from one spot!

And you should! I will just add though that I think a lot of guys find that they wind up mostly banging asian, latin american and american white girls.

If u keen on something a bit different to SEA try southern Africa. You'd have fun hitting Pretoria, Johannesburg & Cape town in South Africa and then Gaborone in Botwswana.. Especially during peak season which is October to February. Check out My data Sheets that im about to post for more information