rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else hate women wearing flats for this reason?

I'd say 9 out of every 10 women I see wearing flats aren't wearing socks, even the real low cut ankle socks, and it's often times in hot weather during the summer, meaning.........their feet stink like shit.

Flats don't look feminine either, which is a whole other issue but it's quite a big turnoff to me to see a woman airing out her stanky ass feet simply because she couldn't be bothered to wear socks. I've had two girls wearing flats without socks who've I've brought back to an apartment after spitting day game and as soon as those things came off I almost choked. Quickly came up with an excuse to kick them out. Never again!

Now every time I see a woman wearing flats, and it's getting hot so it's more and more, I think about those stanky ass feet and immediately cross them off my potential approach list. American girls almost never wear socks with their flats. When in EE, I can tell far more do wear socks.

It's why I also don't wear boat shoes in the summer. Just nasty without socks. There's not many more immediate turnoffs for either sex than smelly feet when you pull your sockless foot out of your shoe.

I've lived in a no-shoe house before...Asian gf. We kept disinfectant foot spray in a small cabinet near the doors. We made everyone use it when they took off their shoes. If you're not into all that; there's always - Bitch/Sweetheart, you need to wash your feet. Make it real by offering some kind of liquid soap and a wash cloth/towel. Since stinky feet repulse you to the point of complete DE-rection, if she won't cooperate, it IS time for her to hit the bricks. Most women will do whatever you tell them to. The ones that won't wash their "stanky" feet for you, you don't want to get down with anyway. ---I definitely would not pass up all the hotties who are wearing flats without socks.

I wear boat shoes sockless all the time, and neither my feet nor the shoes smell. Can't speak to the girls you're seeing, but good ventilation prevents bad odors from accumulating, and going sockless, with a shoe with some aeration and a loose enough fit won't smell. Socks would only make things worse by keeping in moisture and heat. My feet only get sweaty if I'm wearing socks.

I don't wear flats though... Perhaps they're more restrictive and thus promote bad odors. Just think - do sandals get smelly? No.

I'm a bit of a hippie when it comes to odors and cleanliness - Westerners are brainwashed into interpreting certain scents as clean when they're actually the vapors of toxic chemicals. By disconnecting myself from all that, I've become more sensitive to it too - new car smell gives me a headache if I huff enough of it.

Edit: I took a big whiff of my boat shoes beside me that I wore earlier today - it smells like leather, and a little stale, but nothing like sweat or BO. Just like many other things here in the US, many of the problems we experience are in fact the result of bullshit 'solutions' that we have already bought into, like wearing socks.

Quote: (06-02-2014 10:34 PM)Max_Drake Wrote:  

---I definitely would not pass up all the hotties who are wearing flats without socks.

That's the thing, a girl wouldn't qualify as a hottie in my mind if she wore flats without socks.

1) Her style is lazy, unfeminine and I question how feminine she wants to look.

2) I immediately question her hygiene. If you can walk around all day with stanky feet and it doesn't bother you, you've gone down a few notches in my book. How do I know her ass doesn't smell either and she's just waiting to wash up at home? I'm not dealing with smelly women, not unless it can't be helped like in the gym.

Just saying.... your feet get smellier the more shoes and socks you wear, because the sweat doesnt evaporate and is sticks to your skin.

Being barefoot is the least smelly, and wearing heavy shoes and socks will be the most smelly. Well, if you keep your shoes/socks on the smell wont come out; but then again itll be really screwed up to fuck with shoes on.

Edit: I havent met a chick like this, but I think Ill be really attracted to a chick who doesnt wear shoes. Probably a bit weird of me but still.

Quote: (06-02-2014 08:39 PM)rainy Wrote:  

I've had two girls wearing flats without socks who've I've brought back to an apartment after spitting day game and as soon as those things came off I almost choked. Quickly came up with an excuse to kick them out. Never again!

How fat were these girls?

It regularly exceeds 40 degrees in summer where I live and consequently, nobody wears shoes and socks, but I've never had an issue with it. If I did, I'd just get her in the shower with me and get on with it.

Quote: (06-02-2014 11:21 PM)rainy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2014 10:34 PM)Max_Drake Wrote:  

---I definitely would not pass up all the hotties who are wearing flats without socks.

That's the thing, a girl wouldn't qualify as a hottie in my mind if she wore flats without socks.

1) Her style is lazy, unfeminine and I question how feminine she wants to look.

Interesting view because most feminine footwear (including feminine flats) is designed to be worn WITHOUT socks.

Quote: (06-02-2014 11:37 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

I havent met a chick like this, but I think Ill be really attracted to a chick who doesnt wear shoes. Probably a bit weird of me but still.

Nothin weird about liking bare feet, dude. Own it!

I hate when women wear heels because it reminds me I'm short.

But I understand the smelly feet and shoe preference thing. Why would you want to be around a girly who smells or can't dress appropriately feminine?

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

I love heels. Don't care if it makes the woman taller than me.

To me, flats are a sign of a girl not putting in effort.

Smell better or worse, IDK. I do know that seeing women in flip flops is the worst. It says "I am not feminine, I do not care to be feminine, I am perfectly fine even if I put in 0 effort".

Flats are not feminine, agreed. Heels are more feminine. Stockings are more feminine than bare legs. And women today put in less and less effort. Hard to believe just 20 years ago women would wear heels and stockings in all weather and look sexy and today they all look like beached whales blubbering around.

But the worst to me are all the old women you see with open shoes. Their old disgusting feet out in public all over the place. I really lose my sexual appetite in the summer with all the women and their disgusting feet and disgusting flabby skin out there. If they were swim suit models, I would love to see more skin. But most women are disgusting and the more you see the less you want them.

Its interesting because although I want chicks to put effort into their appearance and look more feminine I also want them to be healthier at the end of the day.

Like makeup for example(if not the natural kind) has lots of toxins in it, that will often make them look uglier in the long run. Heels would shorten their calves making their legs look even shorter when they dont wear them. Corsets would squeeze fat into their vital organs.

So much so that if I ever get into a LTR with a chick I will be forcing her not to do those things. Also making everything she eats is healthy/paleo. On that note I guess I would be torn about the pill; it clearly would fuck with her hormones and her health. But on the other hand I do want to cum inside her regularly, the whole point of a LTR. Probably the copper IUD is the least damaging out of all the options.

I don't quite get the flip-flop hate. I like how women's feet look and flip flops are convenient in summer. Of course heels look better, but it's unhealthy to wear heels all the time. Heels are for clubs, parties and official business and flip flops are for casual walks.

And flip flops stink less then closed shoes because the feet get ventilated.

Why would you want women to wear socks in flip flops? IMHO it's like wearing socks with sandals.

Where I live most girls wear flip flops and thin jeans - it's a nice casual look. Unless a girl wears flip flops in a club or in an opera I am fine with that.

Of course old or fat or ugly women with naked feet are a gross, but the same could be said about old, fat and ugly women with cleavage or anything. I like young and beautiful women wearing anything minimalistic.

If you're a sweaty animal in the summer (and haven't drank the baking soda Kool-Aid) I'd highly recommend the roll-on antiperspirant Certain-Dri. Find it on Amazon, there are three-packs.

It's the only antiperspirant that really works for me. Apply a small amount the night BEFORE, and after a few days start up period you'll only need to reapply every couple days. It'll turn your swampy pits (feet, crotch, hands, etc) into a desert.

Just don't apply after shaving...

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Womens shoe selection depends on the venue, if we are going out to eat "milanesas" i expect her to use flats.

By the way i have never smelled a stinky feet. If it wasn´t for me, it was for them, but they were obssesibly clean.

I won't lie, I like shoes for myself but beyond heels on chicks I don't really care or notice what women wear for footwear.