rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being good looking, is it really a good thing?

I have gotten so many: you must do this all the time, all the girls must throw themselves at you, you look like a guy who only wants sex, i dont want to be just another one of your toy girls.... that its not funny anymore.

It seems like girls only see me as boyfriend material and not as a guy they could hook up the same day/night.

How to get around these? Im always very honest about the fact that i dont have a girlfriend and not looking for one either.

Start lying?

Quote: (05-31-2014 02:00 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

I have gotten so many: you must do this all the time, all the girls must throw themselves at you, you look like a guy who only wants sex, i dont want to be just another one of your toy girls.... that its not funny anymore.

So they think you're a player?
Because those aren't words that women use to describe guys they want a long term relationship with.

I don't think you're reading the situation right.

Plus you aren't giving us a lot of facts
- how you meet them - on and off line?
- when you meet them - day or night game
- what country - Might be different in lesser developed countries
- what kind of girls these are - Theory goes that chicks below you, feel that they might get used and resist. Chicks that are on your level, want relationships.
- what kind of image you use - You dressed like a prep or a Jersey Shore guy
- what your game is like - Witty and sarcastic, stoic, or Dude/Bro!

I'm guessing that you're going a little bit faster than the chick. And even though she's digging you, she realizes that if she continues, she's going to be fucking. And she's not ready for that. Her Anti-Slut Defense/Last Minute Resistance is kicking in because you're *too* smooth. She's not "lost in emotion". She's able to come up for air, look around, and realize that you unsnapped her bra even though she's still wearing a shirt #truestory

And you expressing that you're only down for casual sex means as much to her, as her telling you "We're not fucking tonight." (for those who can't read between the lines, she's ignoring whatever you say and focusing on her actions based on her experience in dealing with the opposite sex)

Don't know if you've giving off "potential boyfriend vibes" or not, or your "alpha" is making her submissive.

In either case, consistently banging chicks that only want to bang and nothing more goes back to screening. In my experience, it's not often that you get a one night stand that is truly a one night stand. If your stroke game is on point, or you're just a good dude - that usually opens up additional bangs. Additional bangs really allow a chick to get her feelings involved and basically ignore how much of non-monoogamous guy you are.

WIA

So they think you're a player?
Because those aren't words that women use to describe guys they want a long term relationship with.

I thought girls fucked players but not neccesarily want to date them?

- how you meet them - on and off line?
Online i have gotten im not looking for sex 100% of the times. Sometimes along with asshole, douchebag.
Pretty much all the girls in here swipe me right on tinder.
Going on 2`s or 3`s dates with those girls will just be a waste of time.

- when you meet them - day or night game

Only night game, girls in here freak out during the day. I have gotten makeouts, numbers and such at nightclubs but even when the girls come on to me first it doesnt lead to anything but "date me or fuck off". Needless to say i aint excited about going out anymore.

- what country - Might be different in lesser developed countries
Girls in here are definitely less sluttier than in the US and more traditional (that doesnt mean they dont cheat on their boyfriends though)

- what kind of girls these are - Theory goes that chicks below you, feel that they might get used and resist. Chicks that are on your level, want relationships.
True that, so where does that leave me?

- what kind of image you use - You dressed like a prep or a Jersey Shore guy
V neck kind of guy

- what your game is like - Witty and sarcastic, stoic, or Dude/Bro!
Definitely witty, very direct, lots of negging. One time at a nightclub a girl on her thirties was checking me out, and finally came up to me and said how come you havent come to talk to me ive been checking you out for some time now, so i tried to be funny and said yeah i play hard to get sometimes.... and it was over.

I'm guessing that you're going a little bit faster than the chick. And even though she's digging you, she realizes that if she continues, she's going to be fucking. And she's not ready for that.
How to give her enough time without at the same time giving her the idea that i actually "care" about her?

And you expressing that you're only down for casual sex means as much to her, as her telling you "We're not fucking tonight."
Lying about this is not an option for me.

Additional bangs really allow a chick to get her feelings involved and basically ignore how much of non-monoogamous guy you are.
From what i can tell additional bangs dont come without drama in here (something i really want to avoid) , girls arent giving up the pussy unless a) you will become their boyfriend or b) you will dump your current girlfriend and be her boyfriend.

It's just a shit test girls do this all the time. When they call you a player, just tell them, "I really want to have a girlfriend but girls keep using me as a sex toy. [Image: sad.gif]" Just humor them and tell them you're looking for something more serious too. "I'm not a player, I just fuck a lot." Don't tell the truth on this, stop being a noob. [Image: lol.gif] "Yeah, I know I'm so hot, I'm thinking of changing my profile description to 'Over 1 Billion served,' what do you think?" Humor humor humor.

When breakup time comes, just learn how to make up excuses:

"I don't think you like me enough so it's just better if we end things now."
"My ex-girlfriend wants to try things with me again."
"I really like you but things are moving too fast I need some space to figure things out."

Also, never contact them more than once a week (post-bang) and let them chase you as much as possible. If they call you should respond if you wanna bang them again, otherwise just go with radio silence. Most of the time I can get girls to dump me and I never have to worry about my player reputation spreading.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I tell them: "Yes, I am a player. A Playstation 3 player."

dat feel when you're good looking enough to have mediocre girls throw themselves at you, but not good looking enough for them to realize that you're out of their league

[Image: 5tPSvn2l.png]

Seriously though dog24 if girl's keep thinking your boyfriend material it's not about your looks it's about your game. Girls care less about looks for relationships as opposed to short term sexy fun times.

I've been told by girls that I'm good looking. However, I don't bank on that. I still have only gotten 2 numbers in about 30 approaches. I'm sure I need to work on my body language and tonality etc.

Dress a bit more edgy and the 'boyfriend material' vibe goes away.

My ONS rate increased dramatically when I started wearing bracelets and a necklace. Ditch any conservative clothes when going out.

And Samseau is spot on with the humor--if you make every interaction playful and fun--thats what they will view you as--playful, fun, sexual. Not a fucking boyfriend.

Looks are not your problem. Looks are helping you.

The problem is that you don't know how to deal with "shit tests".

These girls are flirting with you.

Use humor. Tease them back.

Quote: (05-31-2014 07:22 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Don't tell the truth on this, stop being a noob.
I have a really low tolerance for bullshit, lying, playing dumb and add to it a short temper.
If a girl is that attracted to hit on me, why wouldnt she want to hook up right away? At this point i honestly dont believe its just a shit test anymore, imagine you are in a bargain with a car salesman and he says ok whats the most youre willing to pay and you say nothing i want the car for free... thats the reaction i get from girls whenever i imply i just want sex.

Quote: (05-31-2014 09:00 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Girls care less about looks for relationships as opposed to short term sexy fun times.
Thats what i aim for, i want to be that guy that girls go OMG hes so hot, i just wanna fuck him right now... Maybe im just not good looking enough?
I definitely had more girls coming up directly to me at 190lbs, ill get back there in two months, im only 180 right now.

^^^Bro, do you not listen! Flirt back. Girls operate differently than guys.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (05-31-2014 12:33 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

I have a really low tolerance for bullshit, lying, playing dumb and add to it a short temper.
If a girl is that attracted to hit on me, why wouldnt she want to hook up right away? At this point i honestly dont believe its just a shit test anymore, imagine you are in a bargain with a car salesman and he says ok whats the most youre willing to pay and you say nothing i want the car for free... thats the reaction i get from girls whenever i imply i just want sex.

Girls care less about looks for relationships as opposed to short term sexy fun times.
Thats what i aim for, i want to be that guy that girls go OMG hes so hot, i just wanna fuck him right now... Maybe im just not good looking enough?
I definitely had more girls coming up directly to me at 190lbs, ill get back there in two months, im only 180 right now.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Stop being a noob, nothing girls say matter, stop caring about their opinions, just tease and have fun, stop being a noob. Girls don't hook up right away because they aren't wired that way, get it? MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT DURR DURR you will always need to seduce with game. Just accept this and move on brah. If you want easy casual sex then go gay.

If you're a good looking guy you've got great passive game going for you, but it sounds like your active game needs work.

http://www.returnofkings.com/999/passive...ctive-game

I also have a zero-tolerance policy for lying and bullshit... the difference between me and you is that I just bang them, and then get rid of them if they are low quality, rather than get rid of them right away.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

In my experience as a good looking guy, you still need game.

No matter how attractive you are, no matter how big of a slut the girl is, you can still fuck it up if your game isn't tight. Been there done that.

When you are good looking girls expect your game to be shit hot. You can be "that guy" who girls look at and want to fuck, but you absolutely need to act the part.

You need to drop the mindset that if you are good looking you don't need game to get girls. Learn to hustle. Be a true player.

Taken from Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man:

Good looks can, in fact, hinder your success with women. A very good looking, handsome, or dapper man is expected to be an expert with women. Such a man lacking expert qualities suffers under the label of "creepy." This is due to a phenomenon called congruence.

A man who looks like he is good with women should be good with women. This is a situation that worsens with age. Really good-looking, younger guys can get away with quite a bit, especially with older women who find such naive incongruence to be cute or charming.

Furthermore, without very careful calibration, women who cannot match you in looks may well refuse your advances, feeling that all a good-looking guy would want with her is easy sex. Thus, whether you look like a male model or not, you need game to consistently get what you want!

Just expect to get the, "What are you, gay?" question. At least in the US.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (05-31-2014 04:14 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Just expect to get the, "What are you, gay?" question. At least in the US.

"My last girlfriend was a homophobe too."

Quote: (05-31-2014 03:13 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

No matter how attractive you are, no matter how big of a slut the girl is, you can still fuck it up if your game isn't tight. Been there done that.

When you are good looking girls expect your game to be shit hot. You can be "that guy" who girls look at and want to fuck, but you absolutely need to act the part.

You need to drop the mindset that if you are good looking you don't need game to get girls. Learn to hustle. Be a true player.

Yeah, I've experienced that as well.

Looks aren't unimportant, but I'd say that body language is more important. Body language has probably exponentially increased the number of women who stare at me.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (05-31-2014 03:51 PM)BDawg Wrote:  

Taken from Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man:

Good looks can, in fact, hinder your success with women. A very good looking, handsome, or dapper man is expected to be an expert with women. Such a man lacking expert qualities suffers under the label of "creepy." This is due to a phenomenon called congruence.

I'm not really buying that fully. Creepy is creepy and I really can't see being ugly and geeky is an advantage over good looking an geeky. Maybe there is some special case of being McLovin works better but all intents and purpose looks can make up for other areas. An Abercrombie model should have no issues getting a 5 or 6.

Quote:Quote:

Furthermore, without very careful calibration, women who cannot match you in looks may well refuse your advances, feeling that all a good-looking guy would want with her is easy sex. Thus, whether you look like a male model or not, you need game to consistently get what you want!

So male models who are into low value (fat) chicks may run into issues without careful calibration? At the end of the day is it really an issue? I'm not a male model so I can't comment from personal experience but the only thing I could see looks hampering a guy is maybe they were able to get enough girls by being good looking that they never discovered the red pill to max out their potential. That does happen to a lot of high school jocks who got a lot of girls in high school but end up marrying their high school sweetheart out of high school and miss out on their 20's or 30's...(or beyond).

But per the thread title, from your experience does being good looking help your game or hurt it?

Quote: (06-01-2014 01:17 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

But per the thread title, from your experience does being good looking help your game or hurt it?

If good looks don't help you get laid, imagine how hopeless you would be with bad looks.

Quote: (06-01-2014 01:12 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

Creepy is creepy and I really can't see being ugly and geeky is an advantage over good looking an geeky. Maybe there is some special case of being McLovin works better but all intents and purpose looks can make up for other areas. An Abercrombie model should have no issues getting a 5 or 6.

It's definitely better to be the former.

However, there is a jarring disconnect that occurs when you are clumsy with courting if handsome.

Imagine James Bond suited up saying something weak and cringing like a beta.

We NEVER see that, but he would be universally hated for his lack of congruence.

Quote: (06-01-2014 01:12 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

So male models who are into low value (fat) chicks may run into issues without careful calibration? At the end of the day is it really an issue?

Theoretically, a male model could wind up in a situation where a low SMV female wants an LTR and he just wants a discreet thing.

Proper calibration would be to anticipate such a desire and say the right thing to preserve harmony.

Otherwise you get this morally indignant scenario:

[Image: Sarah-Baker-Vanessa-Louie-Louis-CK-fat-g...eech-2.jpg]

Quote: (05-31-2014 02:00 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

It seems like girls only see me as boyfriend material and not as a guy they could hook up the same day/night.

How to get around these? Im always very honest about the fact that i dont have a girlfriend and not looking for one either.

Immediately reframe. You need to make their statement irrelevant and not engage with it at all.

Look quizzical and run your hands through your hair and say something like:

"Normally I'd have a clever answer, but my dog (mother, brother) needs and operation and I guess I'm more bummed than I thought."

"Yeah, that nice, but it looks like I might be out of job come Monday."

"Haha -- some guy tried to pick a fight by calling me "pretty boy" earlier. Strange."

For a guy who has so much experience with women, you are painfully unobservant of them. You want to gain 10 lbs of muscle so that you're so hot more women will approach you? That is the most ass backward way of getting good with women I've ever heard of. You will NEVER improve that way, and not only that your results will go downhill as you get older and less good looking. You're coming across as so clueless if you didn't have posts and reputation I'd suspect troll. Listen to the people here who are more experienced than you and implement what they're saying. Kill your ego dude.