rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My beard is getting me pussy?

When I shave I look like I'm 16, give or take... I grow this thing out and I swear way more girls hit on me, and I have to do less work. What the hell? Is my beard that powerful? Has anyone else noticed a facial-hair phenomenon like this? Is my beard just a more talented PUA than me?

Quote: (02-12-2011 03:21 AM)CJ Wrote:  

When I shave I look like I'm 16, give or take... I grow this thing out and I swear way more girls hit on me, and I have to do less work. What the hell? Is my beard that powerful? Has anyone else noticed a facial-hair phenomenon like this? Is my beard just a more talented PUA than me?

It must be so, because I find the OPPOSITE happens in my case. If I grow more than a day or so, I look greasy and homeless, and see a marked decrease in my play as a consequence. It's all about the scruff-look right now--mine simply doesn't grow in that way.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Some people look better with a beard. It makes them more friendly looking. You should do a study of how many girls you bang with the beard and without the beard in a set period of time.

Depends on where I am. I in Asia for example I have less success with my beard. In Europe I got a little bit more success with a half beard.

I got a positive comment about my whiskers this past week. I think this falls in line with going with the look that works for you.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Girls like what they don't have.

thread closed

Quote: (02-12-2011 05:47 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It must be so, because I find the OPPOSITE happens in my case. If I grow more than a day or so, I look greasy and homeless, and see a marked decrease in my play as a consequence. It's all about the scruff-look right now--mine simply doesn't grow in that way.

Same here, even though I got a few beard compliments from a few girls, I've noticed that shaving the beard has gotten me better results and comments from other people.

Quote: (02-12-2011 01:58 PM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Girls like what they don't have.

thread closed

So they like brains and intelligence? Not really my experience. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I always have a stubble. Can't stand a bare face.

Sometimes I let it grow a bit. Sometimes I shave it so it's short.
There's a certain length that is my sweet spot with women. I usually keep it there.

If a beard is part of who you are then it's a good thing. It boosts your confidence.
If you're wearing a beard because of some fashion or style then you're douchey hipster.

Team Nachos

me too

I have a twelve or fourteen day scruff. The only thing I've shaved is my neck beard. I think girls like it.

I'm with the OP, Txtraveller and Parlay on this one. I would pull way less tail without my beard, mainly because I am not comfortable without one. However, I have friends who simply wouldn't look right if they stopped shaving.

I don't give a fuck if a girl doesn't like my beard. I sometimes get 'your cute but you need a shave'. Well I got news sister, there's a dozen girls in this bar alone that like a beard, so I'll be damned if I'll shave it just for one.

It was the same a few years back when I had long hair. You attract a different type of woman. So long as the beard or hair or whatever is congruent with who you are at the time, then it can only help, and who cares if a woman doesn't like it.

A case in point- I usually have hair about 2 inches long. Two weeks ago I did it to one inch with the clippers as I knew I wouldn't be able to get a haircut until well into New Year. I also shaved my beard down to stubble. Since then I have had four or five older women (and I mean 40+, WNB) hit on me. Clearly my current look is more attractive to that sort of woman.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Full Beards are also in right now. From James Harden to Rick Ross to Johny Hendricks, not to mention the urban lumberjack hipsters. Last night I was entertaining some jump off at the bar, who was creaming for the bearded bartender.

I just shaved today for the first time. I have a trimmer that can give me a stubble look, but i haven't been baby face in awhile.

Quote: (01-01-2014 04:07 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Full Beards are also in right now. From James Harden to Rick Ross to Johny Hendricks, not to mention the urban lumberjack hipsters. Last night I was entertaining some jump off at the bar, who was creaming for the bearded bartender.

Urban lumberjack hipsters.. LOL shit made my day.

Hey tooth, I think your black right...but im not %100(if not my bad) sure.
When us darker bros grow our beard we get put into catogories more. I am basing this on ATL so its very subjective when it comes to black girls. But my beard sucks and its blotchy, but certain women who never would show interest in me, would hit on me in front of people when i grew my beard. I felt i looked like kimbo slice or the homeless. Unfortunately, I cant tell you which types like it, but different pussy was thrown at me than i normally get. But Im in London now, and i think it makes u more typical here.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Black dudes with patchy beards should just rock some reflective aviators. And play the guitar.

Facial hair can be a sign of masculinity, if done right obviously.

I'm much, much, more successful with my facial hair grown out.

There's a theory that the scruffy hippy look and the conservative clean cut look are related to the suns magnetic fields or something like that.

The problem I have with it is that you have to be very careful how you dress, and how trimmed is it, you can go from handsome to homeless juts by your style of clothes:
[Image: 81129_keanu-reeves-shows-off-his-beard.jpg]

[Image: 0DRqz.jpg]

Then there is a weather thing, I dont matter a beard in winter, fall or spring but in summer I feel my face burning all the time and is worst if I'm working out.

I like when nearly 3 year old threads get revived, so I can reflect on what my mindset was when I posted them.

I had a real crazy beard the first couple months of 2013, not shaving from mid-January until late Spring (May/June, can't recall exactly), and with beards being "in" right now, I think it definitely helped with some girls. Then I got tired of it and shaved it off, and other girls said how good I looked without it. Now, it's freezing, and I haven't shaved in a few weeks, and don't plan on shaving anytime soon.

My point is this, I spend a lot less time analyzing what girls want to see, and more time on doing things that please the jackass I see when I look in the mirror.

I've experimented with this. I think it largely depends on what parts of your face are your best assets. I get diminishing returns after a couple of days because it starts to hide my sharp jaw line.

I shaved my beard for a date once, in Paraguay.

Bitch flaked.

Quote: (01-01-2014 06:26 PM)soup Wrote:  

There's a theory that the scruffy hippy look and the conservative clean cut look are related to the suns magnetic fields or something like that.

As in how other people perceive a man with a beard? If you could expand slightly that would be interesting.

Kind of along the same lines as biorhythms?

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...