rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My company thinks I'm "Slimy"

HR came in to give us a class on sexual harrasment. Fun stuff. I normally have a great time in these classes, but I keep my mouth shut. That day, I couldn't.

We we read a story about a girl that is in love with a guy in a different city. She couldn't get to him because she didn't have a car. She asked a pilot to fly her there, and he kept saying no. Finally they pilot caved, and said he would do it....if she slept with him for a month first. She asked a friend what she should do, the friend told her that whatever she did he would support her. So she agreed to sleep with the pilot. He flew her out afterwards, she went to her love and told him the story. He threw her out and said don't come back. She then went to the bar and had three beers, where she met another guy. She told the guy at the bar the story, he told her she was a strong and woman that made such a sacrifice to see her love. She ended up going home with the man.

We were then asked to rate all the characters in order of best to worst.

Here were mine:

1. Pilot - Badass. Ass, grass, or gas. No one rides for free.
2. Her love - Badass. Throws whore woman out without apologies. I respect him.
3. Bar guy - Badass. Player.
4. Friend - Friend zoned. Hoping she would give it up to him. He should go become a pilot.
5. Women - Whore. Straight up prostitute.

I Liked the Pilot, Her love, and the bar guy. I didn't like the friend and the woman.

The HR chick running the class asked me to share my answers and why I picked them. She thought my answers were funny and then read the "correct" company answers.

"Correct Company Answers"
Best to Worst
1.Her love - Becuase he was honest, said he didn't approve of her actions, and then left. *This surprised me.
2. Woman - Because she was willing to do everything within her power to get to her love.
3. Her friend - While he could of done more, he was supportive of her.
4. The pilot - Manipulative
5. Bar guy - For taken advantage of her. Hes slimy and creepy.

Normally I'm calm and collected. But I kinda lost of my shit when that was read to me.

Anti - laughs out loud
HR Lady - "Is there a problem Anti?"
Anti - "Your telling me, that the woman who slept with some random guy for a month is higher on the moral ladder than a guy in a bar who actually complimented the girl?
HR Lady - "She did everything in her power to get to her love, the guy in the bar took advantage of her because she was drunk. He was being slimy and creepy."
Anti - "Everything in her power? How about paying for a fucking ticket? Or becoming a pilot? Or driving? Or walking? Or taking a bus? Or taking a train? Or asking her friend? She offered sex for a favor. If that doesn't make her a prostitute what does that make her? A whore? Or a strong, independent, driven woman? No wonder her love threw her the fuck out. She's better than the guy in the bar? The single guy that just talked to a girl in the bar and gave her a compliment? In your story he didn't drug her, feed her drinks, or force her to leave. He just gave her a compliment. But being a prostitute is better in the eyes of the company than giving a female a compliment? Fucking some random guy for compensation is ok, but talking to a girl in a bar is slimy and creepy? Get the fuck out of here. I know you didn't come up with this, some dweeb that is too highly educated for his or her own good did, but this is a fucking joke and this is why no one takes these classes seriously. I'm going to go do something productive with my time. Maybe I'll go downtown and fuck someone for a ride home, but at least wont compliment a woman.

I got up and left.

I actually ended up banging the HR chick a few days later. That was nice. But I still can't believe the shit that was peddled to me.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

WD-40's sexual harassment class

Write the following sentences on the whiteboard, 100x each.

- Be calm
- Be professional
- Be polite
- Don't be unattractive
- Don't be a douchenozzle
- Don't fuck the company

Now go home and have a beer.

Great story.

Perfect.

I was talking to my sister-in-law about her kids, specifically her daughter whose 4 years old. Says she'll make her independent and 'raise her as a bitch so that no man will walk all over her'.

I told her you're raising a cat lady.

She didn't understand.

I was so tempted to fully explain it to her. So tempted. But bit my lips shut.

You mean a cougar, she asks. Nooo waayyy. She'll never turn out that way.

My lip should've been bleeding at this point with how hard I was trying to keep it shut.

Not surprised that HR: the Mini Coopers, VW beetles and Toyota Celicas of the corporate world, is teaching that sort of shit. Almost like a disease, keeps spreading and infesting itself on weaker agents.

I don't think the title is terribly accurate. You might identify with the characters but I don't think the company thinks you're slimy because of an opinion.

That being said, this is a pretty cool story and I'm curious about the fallout (if any). At most of the HR sexual harassment seminars I've been to, there's not much audience interaction, it's basically dry lecture and maybe an attendance document passed around to sign. Most companies understand that people rarely agree on anything so they make paying lip service to their seminars very easy.

There is no "moral ladder". It's a mental construct used to judge people against what is considered "normal".
It's the same reason all the religions in the world believe essential the same thing yet consider themselves
morally superior to the others.

The whore is no morally better or worse than the player even though she is a filthy petri dish of festering disease [Image: lol.gif]
That's really the problem people have with female sexuality. Women are the receptacles for cum and are
considered "unclean" or the religious version ..."immoral". No man wants another man's sloppy seconds.
That's why women are so shady about fucking. If it gets out that their whoring around they lose their
pussy pass. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Nice frame with the HR chick. Well done.

I laughed so hard like Idi Amin laughing in this gif:

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (05-17-2014 04:13 PM)Albertron Wrote:  

I was talking to my sister-in-law about her kids, specifically her daughter whose 4 years old. Says she'll make her independent and 'raise her as a bitch so that no man will walk all over her'.

You need to have a talk with either your brother or wife, depending on who is related to her.

I think if you have abundance, you don't need to screw the crew.

They need to give CEOs who fuck there staff a break on all this. Those guys are probably working day and night and don't have time to hit the clubs.. So they fuck what's around.

Game recognized mofos!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

My history teacher did one of these. Needless to say I got fucked over. I spent the rest of that semester listening to her complain I.E. "Are you trying to intimidate me with eye contact?"

my story didn't end with a bang though.

Although I applaud your alpha behavior, I expect this to bite you in the ass in the future. Hope your position is secure bro.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fucking legendary! I lol'd.

[Image: potd.gif]

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Assuming this really happened, seminars like these seem like screening tests for crimethink.

Seriously, this whole story reads like a Kafka-esque nightmare. Does this stuff really happen?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

This is a variation of a story Roissy had on his blog, but I'm sure doesn't originate with him. Here's a variant I found:

"There is a river that is so infested with alligators that it cannot be waded or swam. There are no bridges, and only one boat. On one side of this river is a woman who is engaged to be married. She wants to get across the river to see her fiance, so she visits the man who owns the only boat and asks him to ferry her across the river. He agrees, but only on the condition that she stays the night with him. She refuses and departs from the boatman's house seeking out the uninvolved man to help her change the boatman's mind. But, true to his name, the uninvolved man doesn't want to get involved. She return's to the boatman's house and again asks him to simply take her across the river. The boatman repeats his demand, and she acquieces.
The following morning she is taken across the river and has a tearful reunion with her fiance. They begin preparing for the wedding. However, on the night before the wedding she tells her fiance about the night with the boatman. The fiance is furious. He cancels the wedding and ejects her from his home. Homeless now, the engaged woman is left to wander the wilderness until she comes upon a wealthy man who is in need of a servant. He agrees to let her stay with him as a servant, but makes it clear that he will never ever marry her."

http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10969

Here's my order:

1. Bar guy - bangs the girl with the least effort.
2. Pilot - he got the pussy but he still had to give something up for it. Not terrible by any means, just not as cool as #1 .
3. Her love - He throws the girl out for cheating. He might be #2 if he got anal just before that. But he invested time in a girl far away, and apparently a hardcore hoe.
4. Girl - she's a hoe but hoe's gonna hoe.
5. Friend - Self-abasing, undignified, and above all his tactics don't work.

Fucking legend Anti!
But I don't know what your position is at your company but doing this would mean the boot in most companies. At least in PC feminazi cesspool that is Boretown aka Toronto.

Well done brother!
[Image: clap2.gif]

I can't believe this shit actually happens. I also live and work in the USA, but I've never been to any meetings or training courses where sex is discussed and people are provoked to give their opinions about sex, the kind of opinions that could put their careers at risk.

If I was asked this kind of question at work, I would say that discussing sex makes me uncomfortable and is not part of my job description and leave the room. If that answer wasn't enough to make them fuck off, I would also add that to me, bringing up the subject of sex at work and asking me to give my opinion on a sex-related subject constitutes sexual harassment.

Quote: (05-17-2014 07:31 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I can't believe this shit actually happens. I also live and work in the USA, but I've never been to any meetings or training courses where sex is discussed and people are provoked to give their opinions about sex, the kind of opinions that could put their careers at risk.

If I was asked this kind of question at work, I would say that discussing sex makes me uncomfortable and is not part of my job description and leave the room. If that answer wasn't enough to make them fuck off, I would also add that to me, bringing up the subject of sex at work and asking me to give my opinion on a sex-related subject constitutes sexual harassment.

I agree, it seems to be that reality really have begun to surpass fiction. Stories like these really does tell the story of the western demise. How are anyone going to run a company and compete when hundreds of thousands if not millions are spent every year on this sort of thing (lets not forget CSR and other bs), when a Chinese CEO will just hire, fire and fuck as he sees fit as long as the company line is improving. HR is a cancer on business, would you as a CEO trust someone as in the OP with the task of hiring or filtering applicants?

Exactly. I can't believe this kind of indoctrination goes on. It's like Mao's China or something.

Funny thing is I have designed my life so that I'll never have to take part in something like this, but actually I wouldn't mind just so I could tell them where to shove it.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Fuck me, do they really have this sort of training in the USA? Having had a background in training and development, the problem is too much money is spent on soft skills and motivational training and because women are heavily involved in training & HR, what you generally get is substandard feel good bullshit. You can send a staff member to all the soft skills training you want, but people's intrinsic natures don't change... they might mellow a little when they realise how much of a douche/bitch they are, but that's about all. Ask any staff member, "Okay, so it cost $1000 to have the trainer here for the day, next time there's a training day, would you prefer to forego the training and split the money it would have cost between yourselves." I can tell you the answer.

What the OP went through sounds like a huge invitation for a sexual harassment case. A company asking people's opinions on fictional sexual decisions outside of a workplace environment is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

What line of work are you in?

Quote: (05-17-2014 07:11 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

This is a variation of a story Roissy had on his blog, but I'm sure doesn't originate with him. Here's a variant I found:

"There is a river that is so infested with alligators that it cannot be waded or swam. There are no bridges, and only one boat. On one side of this river is a woman who is engaged to be married. She wants to get across the river to see her fiance, so she visits the man who owns the only boat and asks him to ferry her across the river. He agrees, but only on the condition that she stays the night with him. She refuses and departs from the boatman's house seeking out the uninvolved man to help her change the boatman's mind. But, true to his name, the uninvolved man doesn't want to get involved. She return's to the boatman's house and again asks him to simply take her across the river. The boatman repeats his demand, and she acquieces.
The following morning she is taken across the river and has a tearful reunion with her fiance. They begin preparing for the wedding. However, on the night before the wedding she tells her fiance about the night with the boatman. The fiance is furious. He cancels the wedding and ejects her from his home. Homeless now, the engaged woman is left to wander the wilderness until she comes upon a wealthy man who is in need of a servant. He agrees to let her stay with him as a servant, but makes it clear that he will never ever marry her."

http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10969

I honestly thought this was going to be the scorpion and the frog story. Confused alligator and scorpion.

tldr from wiki:

A scorpion asks a frog to carry him over a river. The frog is afraid of being stung during the trip, but the scorpion argues that if it stung the frog, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown. The frog agrees and begins carrying the scorpion, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When asked why, the scorpion points out that this is its nature. The fable is used to illustrate the position that the natural behaviour of some creatures is inevitable, no matter how they are treated and no matter what the consequences. It is also used to illustrate that a person (frog) is to blame for the trouble they are in if it was caused by associating with another (scorpion) they know to be no good.

I 100% approve and hope you don't get fired.

[Image: agree.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.