rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day guys.

Say what ya want, but our moms are probably the last of a generation of women who actually tried to take care of their kids. But fuck it. Respect to the mothers good and bad. Trying to keep it positive today.

Shout out to the cute young MILFs out there sneak lurking on this thread. If you ain't got short hair pls don't be afraid to have sex with talk to me or any of the members here. We'd love to fuck you in the mouth celebrate Mother's Day with you. [Image: angel.gif]

Nope.

Mother's Day

They don't make 'em like they used to

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Heads up Mother's Day is May 8. So plan accordingly depending on how you feel about your Mom.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Mother's Day

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Mother's Day

Should being the operative word, lizards....

Mother's Day

I had a terrible mother so it's hard to be too excited about it sadly.