rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Asian-specific advice other than standard game?

First off, I'm a whole believer of game. I know it works and it has been working great for me, even transformational. I also know that with enough work and discipline I will eventually get very far (banging 8-9s)

Look, I know game is not culture specific, but let's admit that an Asian gaming in a Western country will need to put in a lot more work than usual. It's expected and rational, and I have nothing to complain. I'm simply seeking more resources for my game.

I've got the standards down. I dress well and in shape (girls tell me that), I'm cultured and know shit from travelling. I approach indiscriminately, act cocky and funny as much as I can, and pursue leads with enough persistence. I dance well. This has given me great results so far, but not as much as I would like or as would be expected. So far my lays have mostly been mixed girls and Asian girls. ROI on white girls is extremely low. The furthest I got with white girls is a makeout. Although I hang out exclusively with white people and hit on white girls mostly.

What tactics do you find work well for Asian that make use of our advantages and minimize the disadvantages?

Evidently there are some unchangeable traits (my accent and my height, I'm 5"4'). There's also this thing about coming from a 3rd world country that makes girls think you are inferior. I played the "exotic Asian guy" game quite a bit, but the initial interest doesn't last long and it's hard to get sexual. The aggressive Asian guy game sometimes catches girls off guard but again, not that effective.

Would love to hear from you guys [Image: smile.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

How come you only hang out exclusively with white people? Is it because you're actively screening out people of other races, including your own? It seems that you have some kind of belief of inferiority because of your race, where you're from, and your height.

Quote: (05-10-2014 07:49 PM)edtf Wrote:  

How come you only hang out exclusively with white people? Is it because you're actively screening out people of other races, including your own? It seems that you have some kind of belief of inferiority because of your race, where you're from, and your height.

Maybe he just grew up around white people and that who he seems to mesh with better. I have the same issue he does but I am black. I seek out friends of all races but I seem to make white friends easier. Most of my lays have been with mixed girls and my last relationship was with a black girl two years ago, despite being surrounded by white women.

Just so we're clear...You are stating that you are Asian and would like some specific advice on how to game white women?

Where have I heard this before...

Anyway, get that "third world country...inferior" bullshit out of your head.

I don't get the obsession with Snow Bunnies at all.

In general, the 3 types of guys that have it worst when it comes to getting with Becky

1. Indian dudes - So thirsty and so quick to beta. The accent doesn't help. And the general approach of "I'm right, you are wrong" is never helpful. I think that's a bleed over from their education and studies.

The Indian dudes that do well with white chicks, basically don't hang out with the Indian community. The ones i've seen at least. They might get it popping on Diwali or some shit, but they're often running in mixed sets.

2. East Asian dudes - see Indian. Lots of negative PR on the dick tip as well. Thing is most of the white chicks I know who've messed with Asian dudes know that they can slang dick with the best of em. One brunette in particular said she was mad surprised on how much her Chinese BF was killing it in the sack.

3. Fresh off the Boat Africans - super aggressive, thirsty, and almost too Alpha. Controlling is the word I most often hear. Scares chicks off.

Filipino dudes don't have this problem, not that I've seen.

Vietnamese dudes don't really have this issue, but a lot of em would rather eat at home than dine out. (I'm not mad at you Quan!)

Middle Eastern Cats - for whatever reason their thirst for blondes works for them, rather than make them look creepy. I've never met a dude from Iran or the Emirates that couldn't pull a chick, despite what he looked like. We talk about assuming attraction, they assume 3rd wife status. Praise Allah.

Black Americans. Caribbeans, and Latinos have had great PR campaign over the years. Thanks to stereotypes lots of chicks want that Latin Love or experience the Mandingo.

All in all though, it's hard for any outsider to get a truly high end chick. For every Kanye and Candace Swanepoel, you've got a dozen 50 Cents and Chelsea Handlers. (although I'd fuck the hell out of Chelsea..)

Asian specific advice,

In my mind, you've got to be extra confident in your shit, and not supplicate or be beta.

The reality is most of them chicks are going to write you off even before you start talking.
She can't even see herself with an Asian guy. (Happens to black dudes too)

So the real key is the opener. You have to really open a chick to a conversation.

And I don't mean some variation of "Who Lies More", I mean you have to really get her into a conversation.

Like we're talking about Nomad's thread, and in other threads - there may or may not be an initial level of interest and attraction - you have to move past that.

It's the same thing a short guy has to do. He has to talk to her on such a level that she's not getting this novel feeling that she's letting some short guy talk to her.

So it's not just standard game, it's much much better game.

If you need a model, i'd say Eddie Huang on Vice's Fresh off the Boat is a great example. He's bout his culture, Taiwanese/Sichuan, and not afraid of it.
At the same time, he's very alpha and assertive, not afraid to be wrong, or be corrected.

He was banging white (and latin, and black) chicks before he got famous.

My take at least,
WIA

Honestly Dalaran I think being 5'4 is going to hurt you a lot more than being Asian. There's a lot of non-FOB Asian players in my parts (your fellow Vietnamese dudes especially), but I know only 2 short players of any race and both are above 5'4... Maybe look into getting heel lifts and getting jacked.

It's been said before but helps to mess with expectations. So for example, if you look like a jacked bouncer type, quote some poetry or something, show that there's brains under the brawn. By the same token, as an Asian, you need to act more aggressive, energetic and alpha from the onset to stamp out the quiet, supplicating beta asexual nice guy stereotype. Get a friggin' tattoo even!

Also may help to minimize the accent, if that's possible.

And location matters too, try to go to places where the girls are more opened minded. A sorority party at ASU will be different from a hipster bar in Williamsburg for example.

Quote: (05-10-2014 10:11 PM)silviophonic Wrote:  

It's been said before but helps to mess with expectations. So for example, if you look like a jacked bouncer type, quote some poetry or something, show that there's brains under the brawn. By the same token, as an Asian, you need to act more aggressive, energetic and alpha from the onset to stamp out the quiet, supplicating beta asexual nice guy stereotype. Get a friggin' tattoo even!

Think about having to be more aggressive as a "privilege" opposed to an obligation. Have fun with it. Be a little more physical with the light touching, talking in close quarters, and persistence. Women are emotional thinkers so the right amount of intimate vibes should do the trick.

I'm more of an introverted guy with extroverted qualities because I've always worked hard with regards to self-improvement, honing my social skills, etc. Think of it as a fun game of you attacking life. Go out, try new things, and enjoy the process because leading an interesting life full of hard work should translate well into social settings. Always look to improve not just for the results but for sake of doing so. Interesting pursuits = interesting people = interesting results.

And location matters too, try to go to places where the girls are more opened minded. A sorority party at ASU will be different from a hipster bar in Williamsburg for example.

It's important to know what scene works best for you and to exploit those advantages. However...let my digress here a bit...and say try building a game that will thrive in all different types of situations whether it be that ASU sorority party or that hipster bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (not to mention ASU chicks are total hoes if in the right circles?). It's a long gradual journey but make it a fun one.

If I were using a tennis analogy, I'd say aim to be that player who can thrive and produce on all playing surfaces such as clay, grass, and hardcourt variations.

If hockey, be that impact player who can kill penalties, contribute on powerplay, score clutch goals, take defensive responsibility, and makes your linemates better. In other words shoot to be that guy who makes those around you more confident and wanting your presence. It takes a lot of work constantly stepping out of your comfort zone though the long-term rewards will overcome those short-term obstacles.

I am interested in this thread aswell. Can you post a guide later on, I'm not asian but my kid will be a halfie.

I hope this thread is actually quite useful so far. Looking forward to more info from people and props to everyone for keeping it positive so far.

It's unfortunate that there's a stereotype in the West of Asian men being weak and effeminate, and I think the way you described yourself (accent and height) many white girls can't help but contribute to these preconceived notions.

Yeah man, 5'4" is tough. I'm an Asian guy at 5'9" but on occasions I've worn 2 inch inserts to get me close to the vaunted 6' mark. I've noticed a peaked difference in girl's reactions. It wouldn't hurt trying to invest in some heel-lifts or elevator shoes and work with a diction coach. Attack it from both ends...

@Brosemite: great post.

Reading your contribution has been very helpful. Special thanks to WestIndi and Brosemite for taking the time to write a long response.

To clarify, I'm Vietnamese and yes I'm asking how to game white girls. The reasons are of little relevant to this thread.

I know I'm dealt a bad had, being Asian AND short. But we all do with what we have. I'm jacked and dress well. And girls have told me I have a decent face. I compensate with dancing skills and masculine/alpha strength when possible. For ex, in a party where everyone is having fun, I'm often the first to dance, and if the girl is fun I will lift her over my head and swing/throw her around. They love that and everyone looks at it with jaws dropped.

I have a 5"5 Viet player friend who has much more success than I do. His notch count (we're 23 y o) is around 15, but again not a lot of snowbunnies.

Japanese guys have it sooooo easy. Thanks to media and this whole Japan culture hype... 90% of the time I see an Asian guy/white chick couple it has been a Jap

@Brosemite: wholeheartedly agree. Recently I have learned to enjoy being aggressive. it's more fun, like riding a bike vs walking. Also very socially active. I go out dancing every night and my weekends are always booked. However, if I don't improve my game I won't be able to take advantage of all that lifestyle.

@WestIndi: yes, you hit the nail on the head. I know it's possible to game white chick, but you can't run standard game and instead, a much higher level of game. Forget that opinion opener and other indirect tactic. As discussed in Nomad's thread you need a way to screen out if the girl has attraction for you ASAP, or you risk wasting time for a girl who just wanna be entertained (double true for Asian. She just wanna know which island Vietnam is located on....)

Indi, could you please elaborate on your opener, what works for you? Please either PM me or post it here. Much obliged.

And yes, a lot of the girls screen me out even before I open my trap. So my hunting pool is always smaller.

All this come down to my biggest problem:

How to generate max attraction in white girls, physical and emotional?

I noticed that with the mixed/asian girls sometimes I don't even do anything really to game them, and they just get attracted... Then it's pretty easy toward the bang. With white chicks I have to do dance game, mind game, drink game (I always let them know I was a bartender), and still my ROI is incredibly low.

Generating attraction is heavily influenced by her perceiving you to be more/less attractive than her. I'm guessing that by default due to my situation 6-7 white girls will mostly consider themselves to be more attractive than me.

Guess it comes down to getting heels lift, more ripped, fixing accent, being more aggressive and choosing your venues well. While we are at it:

What types of aggression do you find work best for us Asian? There are so many types of aggressive game. But if you aint careful you fall into the macho asian stereotype, where you are just being a macho dick that girls hate asian for.

What types of venues where Asian have the most success with white chicks?

I think a lot of it is to with the Asian dude's head. He has been somehow brainwashed into believing he is secondary to the local population and as a result lacking in entitlement values. That coupled with white women thinking they are superior anyway means Asian dudes have a hard time of it.

Quote: (05-10-2014 09:03 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

We talk about assuming attraction, they assume 3rd wife status.

[Image: lol.gif] QFT

Seriously though. What is the cause of this asian focus on white women?

Hot white girls are the most in demand in the world. If you want it easier, try a place with less competition, where they are not pedestelized. Small town USA, the American south, eastern europe, etc. Big international cities will be the hardest.

Quote: (05-11-2014 06:01 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Reading your contribution has been very helpful. Special thanks to WestIndi and Brosemite for taking the time to write a long response.

To clarify, I'm Vietnamese and yes I'm asking how to game white girls. The reasons are of little relevant to this thread.

I know I'm dealt a bad had, being Asian AND short. But we all do with what we have. I'm jacked and dress well. And girls have told me I have a decent face. I compensate with dancing skills and masculine/alpha strength when possible. For ex, in a party where everyone is having fun, I'm often the first to dance, and if the girl is fun I will lift her over my head and swing/throw her around. They love that and everyone looks at it with jaws dropped.

I have a 5"5 Viet player friend who has much more success than I do. His notch count (we're 23 y o) is around 15, but again not a lot of snowbunnies.

Japanese guys have it sooooo easy. Thanks to media and this whole Japan culture hype... 90% of the time I see an Asian guy/white chick couple it has been a Jap

@Brosemite: wholeheartedly agree. Recently I have learned to enjoy being aggressive. it's more fun, like riding a bike vs walking. Also very socially active. I go out dancing every night and my weekends are always booked. However, if I don't improve my game I won't be able to take advantage of all that lifestyle.

@WestIndi: yes, you hit the nail on the head. I know it's possible to game white chick, but you can't run standard game and instead, a much higher level of game. Forget that opinion opener and other indirect tactic. As discussed in Nomad's thread you need a way to screen out if the girl has attraction for you ASAP, or you risk wasting time for a girl who just wanna be entertained (double true for Asian. She just wanna know which island Vietnam is located on....)

Indi, could you please elaborate on your opener, what works for you? Please either PM me or post it here. Much obliged.

And yes, a lot of the girls screen me out even before I open my trap. So my hunting pool is always smaller.

I noticed that with the mixed/asian girls sometimes I don't even do anything really to game them, and they just get attracted... Then it's pretty easy toward the bang. With white chicks I have to do dance game, mind game, drink game (I always let them know I was a bartender), and still my ROI is incredibly low.

Generating attraction is heavily influenced by her perceiving you to be more/less attractive than her. I'm guessing that by default due to my situation 6-7 white girls will mostly consider themselves to be more attractive than me.

Guess it comes down to getting heels lift, more ripped, fixing accent, being more aggressive and choosing your venues well. While we are at it:

What types of aggression do you find work best for us Asian? There are so many types of aggressive game. But if you aint careful you fall into the macho asian stereotype, where you are just being a macho dick that girls hate asian for.

go out and cold approach more

It'll quickly desensitize you since white bitches are your primary target practice in the west.

ime hipsters have been the most blind to race

Quote: (05-10-2014 07:18 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Evidently there are some unchangeable traits (my accent and my height, I'm 5"4')...I played the "exotic Asian guy" game quite a bit
I feel ridiculously privileged being 6' and of South-East Asian background. [Image: huh.gif]

Dunno your history but I'll say a Western accent definitely gives one an edge in terms of being "one of us". I won't lie, it took me some 5ish years for me to fully develop an Aussie accent (I thank my parents for the chance to grow up immersing myself in Australian society); and to this day, a trained ear can pick a slight RP trace in mine -- always a good conversation starter. I also have a slight 'travellers accent' from spending too much time in hostels and have been complimented on it by customers and others that I've opened. Voice or acting training really helps -- look into it.

Without being blessed with a 'local' accent, I guess you could run exotic game, but I've only ever tried that in Europe, West Africa and Latin America -- from the perspective of a Westernised Asian.
Something tells me it'll leave you firmly on the back foot vis-à-vis local players were you to try that in most of the Anglosphere.

Quote: (05-10-2014 10:48 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Think about having to be more aggressive as a "privilege" opposed to an obligation. Have fun with it. Be a little more physical with the light touching, talking in close quarters, and persistence. Women are emotional thinkers so the right amount of intimate vibes should do the trick.

I'm more of an introverted guy with extroverted qualities because I've always worked hard with regards to self-improvement, honing my social skills, etc. Think of it as a fun game of you attacking life. Go out, try new things, and enjoy the process because leading an interesting life full of hard work should translate well into social settings. Always look to improve not just for the results but for sake of doing so. Interesting pursuits = interesting people = interesting results[...]
It's important to know what scene works best for you and to exploit those advantages. However...let my digress here a bit...and say try building a game that will thrive in all different types of situations whether it be that ASU sorority party or that hipster bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (not to mention ASU chicks are total hoes if in the right circles?). It's a long gradual journey but make it a fun one.

THIS. I know I piled a shitload of limiting beliefs upon myself growing up and this channelled itself into blaming a slew of irrational factors -- race, looks and height being the usual suspects. Never mind that I'm already above average height in Australia, let alone SE Asia; and that my looks and frame had long matured from babyface and skinny to lean and chiselled.

[...]

Dalaran, I'll say this with conviction. I've observed that culture is a huge glass ceiling in terms of the Western Asian men's success in the dating game. In other words, East/South-East Asian Confucian culture is almost directly anathema to Western hook-up mores, and to a lesser extent, Western macho ideals. This is without even bringing in the whole player/PUA paradigm.

Forget about the crux borne by South East Asian peoples in being short in stature and effeminate in looks and culture. That very culture is what can also prevent you from advancing up the sexual pecking order.

You can address this by going against the grain. Drop any sort of Uncle Tom Syndrome baggage that a lot of Asians in the West seem to shoulder. Brosemite is right in ramping up physical contact, but apply this to guys as well (e.g. complimenting a colleague on a job well done). Smile more -- in a cocksure more so than a supplicating beta Asian way. Walk as though suspended by a thread running out of your skullcap -- ironically a practice I learnt from aikido.

These habits feed back into your aura and generally set you apart, frame-wise, from the 98% of beta Asians you'll find on the street.

At least, these are the factors that I've had to tweak into my favour over the years. For the record I've never approached let alone closed with an Asian girl so the trick is not to frame it as an interracial thing. From when I did do so, in my days of naïvete, it led to pedestalising. Neediness. No.

It's funny. Here in Australia it's not a given that you'll pull interest from Asian/mixed girls. It happens, but often enough an Asian Aussie wouldn't give an Asian bloke the time of day even if he was Leonardo di Caprio with yellow skin. [Image: smile.gif] It's not even something that you categorise among a FOB/SWPL dichotomy. Being acquiesced with a white-majority social circle, the acceptance of bringing back a white bloke to meet and Mum and Dad (the girl isn't propagating the family name) are among a few factors.
I know my little sister is more likely to end up with a white, even a brown guy than an Asian, despite having a social circle of different colours (again, mostly of the SWPL variety). [Image: smile.gif]

Mate it looks like you have a fair few trump cards in your favour. One thing I've learnt is play to your strengths. I've also been a few years in the alcohol industry and it's something I've used to hook interest and escalate. Likewise having dabbled as a DJ (something I hope to get back into later) has helped in terms of coupling mystery with dominance.

I'd practise what I call "restrained passion". Don't go to OOT and don't babble on it. I can recall no less than 3 instances in recent history where too keen a frame has friendzoned me -- in very white-dominant, fuckfest-y environments no less. :\n

Go quietly confident but edgy. Yes there's a fine line between assertive and creepy but the whole point is to make it as natural as possible so as to dislodge yourself from the half-arsed beta Asian frame I mentioned earlier. Laugh at stuff (the music, the MC's lame jokes) that she might be amused by with coming across as douchebaggy/patronising.

Dial up and down the classy or bro factor as appropriate.

Off the top of my head, personally and first-hand witnessing:

Daytime: Community/craft markets, public transport in old-money/hipster neighbourhoods, yacht club functions, record shops, op shops (thrift stores in US-speak), the beach, spring racing carnival, university libraries, campus barbeques/gigs

Night time: Music festivals, alternative-living/hippie festivals, university balls, university cocktail nights/networking functions, intervarsity games, other student conferences/tournaments, house parties in hipster/yuppie circles, indie gigs, warehouse/art parties, indie or jazz clubs

Hope I wasn't too long winded, take it for what it's worth. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (05-11-2014 10:12 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2014 09:03 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

We talk about assuming attraction, they assume 3rd wife status.

[Image: lol.gif] QFT

Seriously though. What is the cause of this asian focus on white women?

Hot white girls are the most in demand in the world. If you want it easier, try a place with less competition, where they are not pedestelized. Small town USA, the American south, eastern europe, etc. Big international cities will be the hardest.

Found it to be the opposite actually.

You're best bet is in big cities where a chick can explore her desires w/o prying eyes.

WIA

There are already a million "I'm a non-white living in the West and I can't fuck white girls with the success that I can fuck girls of my own race" posts. Either open yourself up to dating more races or be prepared to work WAY harder than your white peers for the same(maybe) results. Or get rich and famous. That's about your only options. Maybe it sucks if that's what you really want, but there's no hack or shortcut that's going to instantly make an Asian guy(or black for that matter) attractive to white girls the way a white man is. Everyone is playing the numbers here to one degree or another.

Edit--

I read this a long while back. Relevant:

http://www.thejourneyofsuperman.com/what...rity-puas/

Quote: (05-11-2014 04:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

There are already a million "I'm a non-white living in the West and I can't fuck white girls with the success that I can fuck girls of my own race" posts. Either open yourself up to dating more races or be prepared to work WAY harder than your white peers for the same(maybe) results. Or get rich and famous. That's about your only options. Maybe it sucks if that's what you really want, but there's no hack or shortcut that's going to instantly make an Asian guy(or black for that matter) attractive to white girls the way a white man is. Everyone is playing the numbers here to one degree or another.

Edit--

Thanks for the link. Summed it up pretty darn well, but this is not novel to me. Either you play the game on Nightmare difficulty while white guy is killing it on Easy mode, or get some cheat code by becoming famous or have a killer skill/status (lol I love the video game analogy)

Again, I'm not bitching about having it hard, simply asking for ways to improve my game.

For the moment it's hard for me cause I do have a thing for white girl, but I'm disciplined and I will put in the work, see when I will burn out. But I also really like Latina girls. Never try gaming them before, do ya all think they are more open?

Edit--

that was eye opening. I always thought Black guys had it easier than everyone due to the athletic alpha badboy perception.

Quote: (05-11-2014 05:41 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Edit--

Thanks for the link. Summed it up pretty darn well, but this is not novel to me. Either you play the game on Nightmare difficulty while white guy is killing it on Easy mode, or get some cheat code by becoming famous or have a killer skill/status (lol I love the video game analogy)

Again, I'm not bitching about having it hard, simply asking for ways to improve my game.

For the moment it's hard for me cause I do have a thing for white girl, but I'm disciplined and I will put in the work, see when I will burn out. But I also really like Latina girls. Never try gaming them before, do ya all think they are more open?
Most of my approaches have been on whities, but the average minority girl (meaning Latina and Persians for my approaches) hooked more easily than whities.

Latinas - cool girls who will enjoy chatting with you.

Persians - same story as Latinas. Most of the IOIs I get these days come from these foos. I don't know why I please their eyes. Rich bratty Persian Princess stereotype seems to be invalid in my city

Blacks - easily the most friendly women in my experience.

Indians - huge dorks that are socially awkward. They're quickly replacing the stereotype Asians used to hold

Asians - IDK. They don't get approached by me.

East Euros - hit or miss. Unfortunately, I haven't approached enough. Their looks never drove me crazy

Quote: (05-11-2014 06:13 PM)seaAltair Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

that was eye opening. I always thought Black guys had it easier than everyone due to the athletic alpha badboy percep

You remind of something that happened recently. I'm at a bar with my buddy in Wrigleyville in Chicago a few weeks ago. We got in a conversation with this white dude, I'm guessing he was around 22ish. Tall, decent looking, very outgoing, seemed like he might've been a fratboy in school.

He was telling me how lucky I am to be black because all the girls want black guys. I laughed and was like, you're a tall white guy telling a 5'8" black guy that he's got it made, LMAO. To me there's nothing better you can be than a tall white dude when it comes access to a wide variety of women. But this guy thinks I'm the one that has it easy.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

This is the closest thing to the truth:

Quote: (05-11-2014 06:19 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2014 06:13 PM)seaAltair Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

that was eye opening. I always thought Black guys had it easier than everyone due to the athletic alpha badboy percep

You remind of something that happened recently. I'm at a bar with my buddy in Wrigleyville in Chicago a few weeks ago. We got in a conversation with this white dude, I'm guessing he was around 22ish. Tall, decent looking, very outgoing, seemed like he might've been a fratboy in school.

He was telling me how lucky I am to be black because all the girls want black guys. I laughed and was like, you're a tall white guy telling a 5'8" black guy that he's got it made, LMAO. To me there's nothing better you can be than a tall white dude when it comes access to a wide variety of women. But this guy thinks I'm the one that has it made.

[Image: dodgy.gif]
interesting

What I believed was black boys had it easier than everyone including white boys. Sure, there might be some girls who get scared, but the average black is more alpha than the standard issue white dude. white guys are blank slates.

plus the bbc

Quote: (05-11-2014 05:41 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Edit--

I've never gamed an Asian, let alone closed one, so I don't have it as a metric against which I can compare gaming white girls.

I'll maintain though, that a lot of the "uphill battle" involved in gaming white girls are in fact those cultural limitations I was speaking about. Things like eye and physical contact simply aren't respected in the Asian psyche -- being shunned as 'confrontational' or 'lecherous'. [Image: confused.gif]

The result being that the sort of 'game' required to score with an Asian would fall completely short of that required to close a White.

For what it's worth, I was told by a friend in the adult entertainment industry that while white girls generally aren't closed to the idea of going out with an Asian guy, it just isn't the first thing that crosses their minds. Passivity and a lack of interest communicated hasn't really helped their case. I think a lot of that has to do with their sexual visibility and they haven't done many favours consigning themselves as the invisible "other".

Familial pressures probably play a part in this especially for generations of Asian men that "Western women are all whores" lest they entertain notions of bringing one home (and I speak from experience here as does my friend).

Quote: (05-11-2014 10:12 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Small town or country girls are less down for Asian guys of all stripes. White girls who grew up around minorities (like most white girls in big Australian cities) are way more open to dating them. The exposure and personal experience counteracts the damage done by stereotypes and negative media portrayals. I think the opposite is the case for girls with minimal exposure to a group if the stereotypes are positive, which is what the situation is for black people here.

It's funny, sometimes I think fully westernized East Asian guys have it easier with SWPL white girls then their co-ethnics. I've had a few western raised Asian girls express outright revulsion for Asian guys too me, a couple have said even their mothers have advised them not to date Asian guys because they're controlling and uncaring husbands. At the same time, there's a lot of Western raised Asian girls only ever date Asian guys. It's all or nothing, similar to minority social circles here.

Also, the supply of alpha, attractive Asian guys is relatively small, due to Asian males being relatively beta and Asian girl's lower obesity rate, so they're either snatched up by the hot Asian girls who don't hate their own race or white chicks, so for a plain or merely cute Asian girl dating an Asian guy often isn't even an option for them since girls will never settle for the betas and can't get an alpha of their own race. I'm not saying that Asian girls love white guys because they can't get alpha Asian guys, but many may never have seriously even considered dating an Asian guy because they've never had a realistic option to do so.

Echoing JWLZG's comments I think that's the same with white girls and asian guys, at least in this cosmopolitan major city I think most white girls would consider an Asian guy if there was little to no cultural difference and he was generally attractive. I think the main problem for Asian guys is that they are assumed beta before they've even said anything, that's true for all races but the various kinds of "Asian" men especially. You need to put an effort into developing an attractive look, both in terms of body and style.

If you look like the average Asian, you'll get the reception of the average Asian. Girls need to know you're not lame just by looking at you, because when they assume you're beta they often won't give you the time or the chance to prove otherwise. This is the overarching philosophy behind my style, I leave no chance of people thinking I'm your "typical *insertuncoolminorityhere* guy" when they see me.

Quote: (05-11-2014 12:00 PM)JWLZG Wrote:  

I feel ridiculously privileged being 6' and of South-East Asian background. [Image: huh.gif]

You're 6ft?? Maybe with boots on mate [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (05-12-2014 05:27 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Familial pressures probably play a part in this especially for generations of Asian men that "Western women are all whores"

My mother literally says this to me every week [Image: lol.gif] yet she thinks young girls born here from our background are pure as snow when most of the ones she knows including her own flesh and blood, are huge sluts.