rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it time for me to move?

I've gotten a few lays recently (with girls who were equal or below me in value (i will use value and not looks here because its more easily definable... their value was low because they just moved here or had something weird going on in their life that lowered their relative value.)

but as you can see i have a pencil neck, a weak little boy Micheal Cera chin and jawline. and crappy hair.... Overall it makes me come off as a druggie...

I dont get it. Move from where to where?

Is the post about you wanting to move to a new location with better prospects?
Is it about your facial features?
Is it about your approaches?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

All of the above... More than likely the expertise on this forum would be better suited to critique my verbal game

However I am asking if i need to move to thailand or something in order to be with a girl above me in looks

Get a nice haircut, shave that cheese off your face and dress better and your good to go anyplace.

oh and this thread is hilarious

If it were only that easy..... Yes I tried shorter hair and clean shaven... The problem with my face (from the profile) is the lack of chin... Gives me that weak guy look

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=4164&d=1369276048]

Illustrated here [Image: SF1vLmi.gif]

wtf..."oh and this thread is hilarious"...yep

Edit after seeing pic. Style...get a good haircut from a nice ($25) place in town. Dress classy. Sit/stand straight up as if someone had a string attached to the top of your head and pulled up...that'll get rid of that slouch (it's a funny "head forward" slouch, but a slouch nonetheless.

Oh and on the plus side nice salons have hotties...be confident and playful with them, especially the one cutting your hair, tease her, etc.

And you've far exceeded your selfie limit on RVF

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

hahahahhahaha with the photoshop.

oh man. you got some serious inner game issues. hit the gym and bulk up. who cares about your chin, looks fine to me. No ones gonna bring up your chin if your rocking 200 lbs of good lean mass.

how long before this gets moved to newb forum

you sound like a typical insecure miscer

and why the fuck would you put that much gum in at one time?

Yes I am very insecure.

I have been doing daygame for over a year... There was a long thread about me previously.... I have tons of videos of me approaching girls... I've put in hours and hours into this "game" stuff before I started going back to the drawing board of "what am i doing wrong"

I went to different message boards and posted pictures of me, videos of me talking to girls, ENTIRE dates of me with girls ect ect

The only message board that could conclusively say what I was lacking was PUAhate and they told me it was looks...

Quote: (05-08-2014 11:02 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

oh man. you got some serious inner game issues. hit the gym and bulk up. who cares about your chin, looks fine to me. No ones gonna bring up your chin if your rocking 200 lbs of good lean mass.

surprised noone said [Image: troll.gif]

Serious, chest out, head up. Go workout & eat clean.

You really need to focus on INNER game get rid of that snapback.

Right now I am getting girls but they are not very attractive or else they just moved to this place and don't know anyone yet and those types of things...

I am not 100 % sure that if I were better looking that I would be able to just go out and get HOT girls with high social value, but I do consider it worth trying... I am just as interested in the knowledge toward truth as I am the actual results

Get off the misc, stop being concerned with facial aesthetics... stop worrying about things you can't control.

I recommend you check out the good looking loser blog.

also, limit your time on the internet, sometimes reading about this stuff actually does more harm than good.

Quote: (05-08-2014 11:12 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2014 11:02 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

surprised noone said [Image: troll.gif]

Serious, chest out, head up. Go workout & eat clean.

You really need to focus on INNER game get rid of that snapback.

I have no personal style. I am just emulating the style of guy I see with the hottest girls.

My outward style is not a reflection of who i am, its a reflection of who i want people to think i am.

Quote: (05-08-2014 11:13 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

Get off the misc, stop being concerned with facial aesthetics... stop worrying about things you can't control.

I recommend you check out the good looking loser blog.

also, limit your time on the internet, sometimes reading about this stuff actually does more harm than good.

The morph was a surgery to fix my chin. It is very fixable.

To the OP: Running away from your problems isn't going to solve anything. Also there is no quick solution to your dilemas. You have self esteem issues, work on improving that first while improving your appearance with some exercise and better grooming habits. The rest will come later.

Quote: (05-08-2014 11:17 AM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

To the OP: Running away from your problems isn't going to solve anything. Also there is no quick solution to your dilemas. You have self esteem issues, work on improving that first while improving your appearance with some exercise and better grooming habits. The rest will come later.

My self esteem issues are a result of game.

I approached game initially about 15 months ago under the impression that I was a VERY GOOD looking guy. I literally thought I was brad pitt. I did game under this idea for probably 4 months before I started to see the REAL matrix of things...

you are just trolling now...

I am strength training 5 days a week and eating very clean, i have been for years. These are easy things that I can address (though dieting is hard for some, i've been paleo for 5 + years, its natural for me now)

The thing that's obliterated my psyche is not that amount of instant rejections I got off of the approach (I game 2-5 hours every day)

It's the amount of times that i've gotten dates, instant dates, phone numbers, or generally any interaction with a female that carried on longer than a few minutes.... and THEN been sexually rejected or her not wanting to meet up again... These are the truly crippling types of rejections, and my mind can always go back and think of these girls and it CAUSES me to be insecure.

There are scenario's in bars where im taking the girl around, and talking and a taller guy comes up and says hi (AMOG) and she leaves with him...

Or instances where i've went on dates with girls and they reject me sexually only to find out later they are hooking up with this ONE guy (he's the alpha in my area who has slept with quite a few of the girls who have rejected me)

Give the Alpha some of this..

And tell him to leave your pussy alone.

Listening to your convos:

You need to work on your talking skills. You sound like a dumb fratboy. Try to add more emotion into your words and speak the bare essentials of sentences.

Never wear tanktops.

Never wear baseball caps. I think your looks are fine. Just let your hair grow and wear it out, chicks like the longer hair look, esp. the younger ones.

Finally, where do you live?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This thread is amazing I hope it keeps going.

I like how you had the inner game monologue of looking like Brad Pitt for 4 months straight.

I am tempted to rep you just for that.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

This is how a slayer where i live looks like.... (this is the alpha guy that has had many girls that have rejected me)

[Image: iuuu_zps770acc80.jpg]

[Image: 1480682_10152144305899145_1494358809_n_zpse7cb5a3b.jpg]