rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

Just flew to San francisco from Houston, Giovonny picked me up from the airport. Spent the sunday just relaxing and working out.

Monday:
11:00 - woke up and just got ready to go out.
12:00 - got in the car and just drove to SFSU. (already saw girls...)
12:20 - went into Macy's and gio does the first approach of the day.

12:45 - we're at sfsu, walking in,
i was really nervous doing my first approach of the day, because i havent been day gaming in a long time/

These are my approaches.
A word on Giovonny's Approaches: im not going to lie, he had a very solid approach, he cleaned up a few of my mistakes and worked on some of my sticking points. the way he approached these girls were very solid, had a nice conversation with them, and his usage of different approaches were very solid, i didnt record him but i observed him to be the real deal.
Strong vibe.

-My first approach of today, i literally had a heart attack approaching her, but she was very warm and receptive towards me though.
1. Sherry: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wcvF7muMjL
(First set. easy 7 no number, was really nervous)

2. Katie: http://vocaroo.com/i/s13WmvclggL0
(no number, solid 8 cute ended too quick.)

3. Girl 3: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Fn8N1tN7pQ
(no number, solid 8 forgot her name)

4. Jezzalyn? : http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nx9vIU5ZOX
(no number, short blond hair 8.5/9 she didnt seem to hold eye contact)

5. Jamie: http://vocaroo.com/i/s19TXVovqfJE
(no number, walking to dorm. solid 9 japanese,long convo very cute)

6. Jennifer: http://vocaroo.com/i/s19TXVovqfJE
(no number, white girl, solid 9 for me, short convo)

7. Alex: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ynfkDuwE9b
(Number closed, set up date for next day, Solid 9, she blushed my best set of the day overall)

8: girl 8: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1h9rt0Y9uu0
(no close. notice i said "pretty cute" messed that up.)

9. girl 9: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gSwy8YhPe0
(no close, biggest bitch i met today. 8 face, 10 body)

Overall: i had several more sets in between, but i had no time to record, i had a bit over 10 Approaches within the first 2 hours. and kind dwindled down a bit for a total of 14-17 approaches today, i also had a set where i helped them do blood donation, and i kind of just had fun with that.

Im also Texing a girl i met from OKC, hopefully to set up a date at SFSU tomorrow.

Enjoy guys, my contribution. more to come the next 2 days.

Good effort here. Did you read Roosh's Day Bang? I highly recommend that for you because I think it will greatly improve your dialogue.

Just about everything you say in that first one is posed as a question. Even the stuff that you are asking her that isn't about her.

I think you can talk in away that will elicit responses from the girls without actually asking them for anything.

The reason is that you are showing a lot of inesent in them up front. If you want to build a more solid possible bang, I'd try to get them to start asking you the questions.

Very nice to see players getting together (no [Image: gay.gif] ) and working together. That's the only reason why I occasionally wish I was in the USA, because there's rarely an opportunity to compare yourself to and learn from a fellow (well-known) forum member.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Why is saying "pretty cute" messing it up?

If I'm daygaming I would go direct and say something similar: "Hey I just saw you walking by and thought, wow, that girl is cute, I just have to say hi and introduce myself" etc ec.

Quote: (04-29-2014 07:59 AM)HankRearden Wrote:  

If I'm daygaming I would go direct and say something similar: "Hey I just saw you walking by and thought, wow, that girl is cute, I just have to say hi and introduce myself" etc ec.

If you are being direct, maybe not.. Actually, I never use the word cute to describe a chick. I think that's a word they use to describe guys.

The point of not putting it all out on the table is to increase sure up the so that they don't give you a flaky number.

Girls want to be wanting. Either you are super "hot" looking, or you bait them through your words, but you have to have them wanting.

Ideally, you should be very attractive and have good words.

I don't usually ask high investment questions from them. I might ask them what time it is to get the conversation going.

But, instead of saying "Are you from out of town?" I'll say "You have a strange accent.. you don't sound like you are from around here."

I'll build the entire conversation out of these observations/cold-reads until they are asking about me. And, lo and behold, when the focus shifts towards me, girls ask start asking all kinds of questions (they have terrible game).

There's a way to do this that is so powerful that for them, they probably feel compelled to talk to you and tell you stuff- as if they are being possessed by an outside force telling them what to do. It's this feeling that allows them to rationalize slutty behavior like going home with a guy they just met on the subway (I've done this several times.. from the subway to my house for sex). They don't feel guilty because they don't feel like they are in control. This is why you always here them talking about being swept off their feet. They want to be swept up in the moment so they experience the joy of sex without the ancient feelings of anxiety and shame that would arise if they felt like they were making the decision to go do it.

It's a twisted feat of the hamster, but necessary. They want you to drive and make the decisions because it feels to them like they are being released of responsibility.

For the girl that you did get number of...I feel like she was a little hesitant at first when you went for the digits (or because of the way you asked wasn't all that confident.)

When she asked how long will you be here for? your I''m staying for a couple of days might have changed her mind. Since you're giving her a soft deadline of when you can meet up and a fun, causal date as oppose to "I'm looking for a serious, LTR girlfriend" kinda date.

But she also said she's "busy for the rest of the week" right? There are some mixed signals here and I'll be curious to hear your update with her.

kudos man!

Quote: (04-29-2014 09:46 AM)wandenreich Wrote:  

For the girl that you did get number of...I feel like she was a little hesitant at first when you went for the digits (or because of the way you asked wasn't all that confident.)

When she asked how long will you be here for? your I''m staying for a couple of days might have changed her mind. Since you're giving her a soft deadline of when you can meet up and a fun, causal date as oppose to "I'm looking for a serious, LTR girlfriend" kinda date.

But she also said she's "busy for the rest of the week" right? There are some mixed signals here and I'll be curious to hear your update with her.

kudos man!

When i suggested for her phone number, i had really strong eye contact with her, which prompted her to give me her info.

Heres her text dialogue.
[Image: EOY1FuA.png?1]

No response. NEXT.....

April 29 SFSU Day 2 simonafc+giovonny

11:00 woke up and got ready
12:00 left the house and started heading towards sfsu
12:15 we end up at sfsu
12:30 we're going inside the mall for a minute and walk out
12:35 we're having a convo until a 8.5 walk by and i just opened for the sake of getting that first approach out the way.

-me and gio are split up by this time, so im going around campus talking up other girls.

2:00 im walking and i see this 8 with a 10 body walking around campus, and i was trying to figure out what shes walking around for, so i started heading towards her until i had to tie my shoe, i caught up to her,
opened her up and we immediately went into convo.
i got to know her, and walked her around and suggested we sit and talk,
had a "she want to kiss me vibe" but i wasnt sure so i just played by ear and number closed her and moved forward.

2:30 me and gio regroup again to have lunch.
2:40 we're getting our food sitting down in the cafeteria, Gio finds a target, and i find mines, sitting across the table, looking back and forth at me.
2:45 we finish our food split up and go for our targets.

cute 9 filipino girl, i opened her sat down and started talking to her about raves and etc, i insta date her to the coffee shop upstairs across campus,
i order my drink and walk her to class, i was going for the number close but she objected with the bf, at this point it doesnt bother and i eject.

3:15-4:00 im just opening girls, nothing worth mentioning, i started heading towards the car when i see Gio, we catch up, and hes heading towards the car to change close for his Instadate.

4:30-6:00 i head towards the tennis court to observe gio and his instadate
i eventually just ended up taking a nap and basically finish off the day
at the gym, learned alot from gio going home

i had a total of 11 approaches today and 1 phone number,

i have a date with a girl tomorrow at 3:00pm ill keep you guys posted how that goes.

April 30 2014 sfsu daygame day 3

Quick Summary: we basically just woke up, went to SFSU, i let gio opened sets while i document everything,
I was really just getting ready for my date i set up from okc.

1:00 sent my confirmation text.

[Image: SVsrqbw.png?1]

2:00 by 2, i was really sweaty, as it was really hot, so i really had to cool down, that didnt stop gio from opening all the sets while it worked.

Gio and cute asian girl solid 9 easily noticed it went really well.
[Image: yeZzf6Q.jpg?1]

2:30 we started heading back to the campus mall and just kind of kicked it until 3
3:00 just recapping and relaxing until my date
3:15 met up with my date, turned out cuter then i expected.

I immediately hugged and kino'd her and held hands immediately.
i then proceeded to walk her towards campus grounds and around.
Note: she liked hiking and nature, and walking her around campus was really effective because of the scenery

4:00-7:30 basically built alot of comfort, strong kino, and i kissed and made out with her many times.
Note: i couldnt close this girl due to logistics, but i knew that if i had my own place or car it would have been a sealed deal.

Overview: i really liked this girl, i loved her cheerful attitude, her voice, she was very cute, and she basically liked everything i liked, BUT i dont live in SF and i know that theres no way anything good can happen out of this.
Credit to Christian Mcqueen: After reading his blog about enjoying the seduction phase, i really just sit back and enjoyed myself making this girl fall in love with me.
-Its amazing how you can build connections with people and really just enjoy their company, i was not mad that i didnt get sex, i let her know i was a primal animal and that it could happen and i wasnt afraid, but i really enjoyed her company. she is one of my very few memorable sets i will continue to have.

I also envoked a emotional response from her, she actually cried, i asked why and she told me she felt bad because of her ex boyfriend,
Note: if a girl didnt give a fuck about you, you cant emotional phase her, Could be a good thing or bad thing. but crying is definitely a sign of a emotional trait.

[Image: G6ksv4i.jpg?1]

Sorry for blurring out the faces, but its for privacy reasons.

[Image: CY5SFb0.jpg?1]

Who's got the Flock of Seagulls hair?

Fun read

Good shit man. Glad to see you doing your thing.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

This thread is fucking awesome. Great write-ups Simon.

Makes me want to jump on a plane and go learn from some of the experienced guys on here.

Simon's date looked white from behind but Asian from the front.

Quote: (04-29-2014 07:59 AM)HankRearden Wrote:  

The word you're looking for is "adorable."

First of all, let me say that this kid Simon is a fucking beast!

He has transformed his life in a number of ways..

He was fat, now he is ripped.

He was shy, now he is social.

I could go on and on but basically, the guy refuses to be "beta". He works extremely hard to get what he wants.

He Pm'd me and asked for help with Day Game, 2 weeks later I was picking him up at the airport..

I love meeting these young, hungry, playboys. It is an inspiration for me.

Okay, now I will give my opinion on these approaches..

Approach # 1

Wow, very good. All you did was walk up and say -- "Hi, I saw you and wanted to say hi".

Then, you rambled well.

She engaged you, she talked to you. She gave you a chance..

Why didn't you ask for her number?

Approach # 2

"Hi, I thought you were cute and I wanted to say hi"

A lot of guys think this is too forward and direct but for college kids, this line can work.

This line might sound a little cheesy to adults but to a 18/19 year old girl, this line can be effective. At that age, they often don't know any better.

The key is that Simon rambled immediately after opening her and doesn't really give her a chance to dwell on the line.

She gave you a chance.. Why didn't you ask for her number?

Approach # 3

"Hi, I just noticed you and I thought I would say hi"

Simple but effective. Again, this might not be the greatest line for a 35 year old man to use -- But, for college kids, this line can work. If I said this to a college girl, she might think it was a little weird, but Simon is still in his early 20's so this line sounds perfectly normal..

She gave you a chance.. Why didn't you ask for a number?

Approach # 4

"Hi, I just noticed you, I thought I'd say hi, I'm Simon"

Once again, your line was effective and the girl gave you a chance.

You do a good job of transitioning out of the opener and into your next question..

She gave you a chance.. Why didn't you ask for her number?

Approach # 5

"Hi, I thought you were cute and I wanted to say hi"

It worked again. Again, you do a good job of moving on after the opener.

She gave you a chance.

You asked for her number but she wasn't comfortable giving it to you.

Good try.

Approach # 6

Wait?!?

This is the same approach as #5!

You double posted approach #5.

Approach # 7

"Hi, I though you were cute so I wanted to say Hi"

Your standard line. It worked again. You rambled well.

You got her number. Good job.

Approach # 8

"Hi, I just noticed you over there and I thought you were cute so I wanted to say Hi"

Why did you eject so fast?

Approach # 9

"Hi, I thought you were cute so I had to say hi"

She talked to you. Why did you eject?

I guess she was being bitchy towards you..

I was impressed with your level of confidence. You don't seem nervous at all.

You ramble well and rarely run out of things to say.

None of these girls got creeped out at all. You have a comfortable vibe. It really helps that you are in great shape and dress well.

You could probably drop a little more "bait". Mention your traveling and partying a bit more.

You didn't always ask for a number..

When you are just learning and you are on vacation, I think you should push each interaction as far as you can.

Try to identify commonalities, things that you guys have in common.

Try to build a connection based on these commonalities. Then, once you have build a connection based on these commonalities, go for the number or instadate

You did really well.

I was impressed. You seem so comfortable and at ease doing this.

You have courage. You have big balls.

After another couple hundred approaches, you will be really good.

I told you to not sneak up on them. You fixed that.

I told you to use the "Fake Phone Call", try that sometimes.

I told you to practice using the other types of approaches, try them when you feel like it.

I told you to use more humor, you did that.

This direct style actually seems to be working just fine for you.

Keep up the strong work.

Remember, gaming girls is #2

Gaming Your Life is #1

Props to Simon for working to get what he wants.

Keep up the good work man!

Gio,

When you go direct what lines are you using?

Do you just say hi, and dive right into an observation about her or a question?

It seems you are skipping the...

I noticed you
I saw you
I thought you look cute / good
I want to introduce myself

I remember reading you using the direct line:

You look nice today.

Is that your go-to for direct?

For my age I can pull off looking 25, and I feel telling a girl she looks good or is cute today feels natural still. I'd imagine in a few years I will feel differently unless she eye fucks me first.

I am guessing the older you get getting a good eye contact and smile before the approach or going indirect will end up more effective to kill perceived weirdness.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (05-05-2014 05:15 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Gio,

When you go direct what lines are you using?

Lets see..

I use a variety of Direct lines..

"you look nice today"
"those boots are hot"
"that dress is hot"
"i like your shirt"

Stuff like that.

Do you just say hi, and dive right into an observation about her or a question?

Yes, I do that a lot.

It seems you are skipping the..

I noticed you
I saw you
I thought you look cute / good
I want to introduce myself

Yeah, I don't really say use that anymore. I used to say that a lot but not anymore.

I remember reading you using the direct line:

You look nice today.

Is that your go-to for direct?

Yes, or I just make an observational comment about something she is wearing.

For my age I can pull off looking 25, and I feel telling a girl she looks good or is cute today feels natural still.

Yes, you can still tell a girl that she looks nice.

I can still do it too but as I've gotten older, I am using a more indirect style.

If telling a girl she looks nice is working for you, than use it.

I'd imagine in a few years I will feel differently unless she eye fucks me first.

It's hard to say how you will feel in a few years..

Just keep doing what works while experimenting/exploring other styles.

I am guessing the older you get getting a good eye contact and smile before the approach or going indirect will end up more effective to kill perceived weirdness.

Well, yes, as an older guy on campus, I have to be a little more careful and tactful about going direct. I can still do it but I just have to be more strategic about it.

If you can pass for 25, than you can do anything you want. There will rarely ever be any "perceived weirdness".

As you get older you will naturally make adjustments to your vibe and openers, etc.

We all have our own style.

I have actually enjoyed using your Indirect style recently.

Remember that there are many different variations to direct and indirect..

There is also an "direct-indirect" way where we sort of combine both methods into one approach

hey, your dress is cool, is that from south america"

That is sort of "direct-indirect".

Your body language and vibe can make it feel more direct or more indirect.

I would play around with all this stuff:

"hey, you look nice today"
"hey i love your dress, thats hot"
"hey cool shoes, are you from new york"
"hi, i just saw you and i had to come say hi"

Find the stuff that you are most comfortable with.

Edit:

Sometimes, I go Direct with my body language and eyes but Indirect with my words..

Example: I will say --"hey i like your dress.. But, as I'm saying it I'm moving my eyes around here body..

That is a huge combo I haven't used. When indirect I go straight elderly and slowly warm up.

I need to experiment with saying indirect things but have direct body language and flirting eyes and smile. I don't mix them at the beginning of the approach ever.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Giovonny is the man an one of my favorite posters on the forum. For some reason I always thought he was black until I saw that pic just now ha.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Gio, when you say not to sneak up on them...How do you approach? For instance, if you see a girl walking opposite you/other side of the mall.

I thought it was frowned on to try and stop a girl girl moving opposite you for the reason that she'll just keep on walking.

Amazing that you are taking people under your wing and seeing them grow with your own eyes. The experience this thread is about is so fucking cool to me.

Quote: (05-05-2014 07:01 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

That is a huge combo I haven't used. When indirect I go straight elderly and slowly warm up.

I need to experiment with saying indirect things but have direct body language and flirting eyes and smile. I don't mix them at the beginning of the approach ever.

I want to tell you..

Don't overthink this shit, just Keep it Simple!

I actually like researching and analyzing this stuff but I don't think you need to worry too much about it. As long as you can talk and you don't have a creepy vibe you will be fine.. I know you approach a lot and that is the most important thing to get better.. As you know, the initial opener is often not the important part. The important part is what you say in the 5-20 minutes after the opener..

Quote: (05-05-2014 07:27 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Giovonny is the man an one of my favorite posters on the forum. For some reason I always thought he was black until I saw that pic just now ha.

Haha.. I love that pic!

That really captures what I do!

[Image: yeZzf6Q.jpg?1]

I walk along side a pretty girl and make a comment or ask a question.

Notice my slim chinos and fitted white shirt. Those things make a big difference!

Quote: (05-05-2014 08:40 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Gio, when you say not to sneak up on them...How do you approach?

I walk along side of them. But, I keep a few feet of distance in between myself and the girl.

When Simon first started, he was walking literally right next to the girls with NO SPACE in between. He was startling them, surprising them, scaring them.

It better to leave some space in between and act like you just happened to be walking past her.

Then, when your are parallel to her or even one step ahead, open her. This makes it seem more natural.

Quote: (05-05-2014 08:40 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

For instance, if you see a girl walking opposite you/other side of the mall.

A girl on the other side of the mall? I will walk over to her and walk alongside her just like in that picture.

If she goes into a store, I often follow her in and comment on something she is looking at or holding.

"Walking alongside" is my go-to move right now.

A girl walking on the opposite direction as me..

Well, it depends on my confidence level..

If I am feeling very confident, attractive, and ballsy -- I will try to stop her.. Usually, by slightly holding out my hand, smiling, and saying something related to what she is holding or what she is wearing.

Examples: "excuse me, where is the Express in this mall?"

"excuse me, is that a Uniqlo bag? I didn't know there was a Uniqlo in this mall.

Or, I go direct -- "excuse me, can I tell you something, I know this is random but you look great today, whats your name"

Most often, I let them walk by me and then I turn around and speed up to walk along side of them.

I also like to catch them on the escalator or in the elevator. I try to get on just before them or just after them. These few seconds in close proximity to each other makes talking to her feel more natural.

I also like to catch them as they are leaving the mall. I exit right behind them so they feel like they should hold the door for me. When they do hold the door, I just say "thanks" and go from there.

It's always an opportunity to chat when a girl holds the door for you or if you hold it for her.

Making that happen is all about "Timing". Slowing down and speeding up..

Gio you gotta let me roll with you this summer.

Some of the approaches I did while with Simon..

The first one of the week was interesting.. It involved "timing"..

We were walking out of the mall and an old lady was coming in, I held the door for the old lady.. As I was doing this, I noticed a hot white girl walking towards the door, I slowed down.. I purposely took my time in holding the door for the old lady and even said something to her in order to "TIME" things perfectly...

I pretended that I didn't see the cute white girl.. I started to exit through the door.. Then, at the last moment, I pretended to notice her and held the door for her..

me: oh go ahead
her: thank you
me: your welcome young lady, I like your white pants
her: thanks

She paused.

me: how was school today?
her: oh pretty good
me: did we do yoga together last semester
her: oh i don't think so
me: im gio
her: hey im sasha
me: nice meeting you, i thought i recognized you from my yoga class
her: oh no i dont do it here
me: where do you do it?
her: a studio downtown

Blah, blah, blah..

I got her number.

I told Simon about "timing". "Timing" was very important in this approach.

Often times, we have to "time" our steps. It's often valuable to meet them at a "Choke-Points". A door way, an entrance, an exit, an elevator, an escalator, the line for coffee, etc.

Arriving the these points at the same time as them often gives us a good opportunity to open them.

A few minutes later, I see a hot asian girl in short shorts.. I walk up along side of her..

me: hey is the library this way
her: ya
me: ok thanks what a nice day today?
her: ya its beautiful
me: it was a long winter
her: ya it was
me: this is "daisy duke" weather today
her: haha ya
me: hows class going?
her: oh its ok
me: what do you study
her: psychology

I don't remember what happened after that but she didn't give me her number..

Next!

Simon and I are walking through the dorms.. A hot white girl passes us.. I turn and follow her into a burrito place.. I get behind her in line..

me: whats good in here?
her: i dont know I haven't tried it yet
me: me neither, let me kook at this menu
her: im getting the salmon and avocado
me: ya that does sound good

She orders, I order..

me: where do you usually eat on campus
her: i try not to the options are limited
me: ya thats true and its not very clean food
her: ya exactly
me: anywhere around here that you like
her: well, i do go to the Mediterranean place sometimes
me: oh i love Mediterranean food
her: me too its my favorite
me: seriously, i just got a coupon for arabian gardensm have yu tried it?
her: no not yet is it good
me: i dont know ive never been

We talk about hummus, felafels, shwarma, etc. We both love Mediterranean food!

Connection made!

We get our food and are ready to leave.

me: hey im gio
her: im ashley
me: nice meeting you, we should get medd food sometime
her: ya sure
me: whats your number

She gave me her number. I texted her later that night and we have a date set for this week.

As I am eating my burrito, I see a hot white girl walk by.. I tell Simon that I will be right back..

I hurry up and catch up to her, it's a hot day and she is wearing a big hat..

I walk along side of her..

me: i like that hat, you are ready for the kentucky derby
her: haha thanks
me: are you from down south?
her: no im from around here
me: you look like a Berkeley girl
her: oh no close im from moraga
me: i love it up there, nice and warm
her: exactly, compared to this place that is cold
me: i know you must be freezing down here
her: yes i am
me: ha well the sun is finally back
her: thank god
me: right

We walk and talk. She tells me that she is going to Jamaica over the summer.

I have been there. I tell her all about it. A connection was made..

her: im really scared about the food, im really picky
me: honestly the food is really good. its all really fresh and clean, they have farms like right across the street from the hotel
her: oh ya its all local huh?
me: yes do you like fruits and vegetables, lamb and goat?
her: yes
me: its all really good

She was worried about the food.

I put her mind at ease about it.

She said she had a boyfriend..

Next!

A few minutes later, I see a cute white girl walking right towards me.. She is wearing a shirt that says something in French..

me: what does your shirt say?
her: oh its says "laugh or cry"
me: oh ha thats deep
her: haha it is
me: do you speak french?
her: just a little
me: im half french but i dont speak it
her: oh too bad
me: my name is gio
her: hey gio im amanda
me: what do u study?
her: art
me: you do seem like an art student
her: i do
me: ya you are interesting, do u ever go to any museums around here?
her: not yet but i really want to
me: i just went to the legion of honor, its amazing
her: oh my god, i want to go there

I told her all about it. connection was made.

Got her number. We have plans to go this week

A few minutes later, Simon and I see a cute asian girl walking in the shade, we are walking in the sun.. I walk over towards her in the shady part of the walkway..

me: i need to get in the shade over here
her: huh
me: don't worry i just need to get out of the sun, im not trying to hit on you, i mean, not that i wouldn't hit on you in a different situation but today i just need to be in the shade
her: haha thats ok

She walks left, we walk right..

Next!

A few minutes later, we are in the cafeteria, I see a hot white girl in line, I wait for her to get her food and head for the exit door..

She opens the door to exit and I am right behind her.. She drops her napkins..

me: hey are these yours
her: oh ya thanks
me: whats for lunch today?
her: oh just a salad
me: thats looks good, that why you stay in such good shape
her: oh i don't know
me: do you study health and exercise?
her: no i study psychology
me: oh man i love psychology, psychology is the root of everything
her: yes

We talk about psychology. It goes well..

I ask for her number.. She says "no thanks"

Next!

Later that night, Simon has a date.. After the date, I pick him up at the store and we go inside to shop..

As we are leaving I see a cute white woman in yoga pants..

I tell Simon to slow down his walk so that we can arrive at the escalator just one second a head of the cute girl..

The timing is perfect. We get on the escalator and she gets on right behind.. I notice that her bag says "Harvard"..

me: did you go to Harvard?
her: no my husband did
me: oh i have a younger cousin there and i was just talking to him about the culture on that campus
her: oh ya they can be a little snobby
me: thats what ive heard

Blah, blah, blah..

Next!

I drop Simon off at the airport. As I am driving out of the airport I see a hot latina waiting for her ride.. I pull over, park my car, and get out.. I walk back towards her.. She is holding a Mcdonalds bag..

me: hey wheres the mcdonalds around here
her: oh its on the other side of the freeway
me: i cant beleive you eat mcdonalds and you are so thin
her: oh hehe
me: are you from around here?
her: no im from san diego
me: oh i love sd, i have family in ocean beach, whatare u doing up here
her: i came for school
me: u like it
her: ya i love it
me: what school
her: usf
me: freshman
her: ya

Blah, blah blah.. We chat for a few minutes.. I go for the number.. No go.

Next!

I have to say, I learned a lot from Simon. He is an expert in diet and exercise. He improved my workouts and helped identify some of my sticking points.

He is really good at emotionally engaging these girls thru text and conversation.

He just needed a little help in terms of opening during the day..

Thanks Simon. It was a pleasure!

Fuckin A Gio, that's some real quality work. Judging by that photo, you've got the appropriate style down to a T.

Where do you do most of your shopping?

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Thanks for the Comments guys!
havent been able to post due to internet issues.

Heres a few words on my part.

-Being asian, it's alot easier for me to calibrate my game inside SF, i was able to jump set after set because alot of the girls here stuck out to me so it made my approaches much easier.

I havent daygamed in a while because i was working on my night game (of which im beggining to understand better) so i had a nervous time getting back, but once i got started and lubricated my social gears, it was a lot easier due to muscle memories, i really do need to switch gears on daygame and work on my deep rapport more then my small fluff talk.

At the end of the day, the only way i would pull a phone number, is if i feel that the interaction has advanced farther then what i would want.

still gotta work on it!

God Damn... this simon kid is lighting it up!! Gotta get my Grind ON for Daygame now!!