rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flight Crews Can't Stop Taking Mile-High Selfies

Quote:Quote:

Sexy flight attendants across the world have started an underground network of mile-high selfies that they post on Instagram.

In one photo, five beautiful Emirates Airlines attendants are seen in uniform draped over each other inside an aircraft in the style of a Vanity Fair spread.

“Best crew ever #galley #cabincrew #airhostess #flightattendant #emiratescrew #emiratescabincrew #crewlife #flight” reads the picture’s tag line.

Another selfie features an exotic-looking airline hostess posing in a crew locker room, wearing a pilot’s hat and with her lips puckered, with the tagline “#flywithme.”

Some flight attendants say the photos create camaraderie and allow them to keep up with one another.

“Aviation is a very close-knit community,” said flight attendant and “Rants of a Sassy Stew” blogger Shawn Kathleen, who doesn’t use her last name.

“We get each other, because we’re living the same lifestyle.”

Kathleen said she’s in the process of trademarking the phrase #crewlife. She’s already encouraged other flight attendants to vent their frustrations at passengers who behave badly by posting embarrassing photos of the fliers with the hashtag #passengershaming.

But Heather Poole, an 18-year veteran flight attendant and author of New York Times bestseller “Cruising Attitude,” said she wouldn’t dare post a photo of herself in uniform because of the tight control airlines have over their images.

“When I go to my Instagram feed and see [flight attendants] posting pictures in uniforms, I can’t believe they do that,” she said.

“It’s a big deal. The airlines protect their image, everything is very strict. You could lose your job.”

Poole is responsible for coining the phrase “laviators” — mile-high head-shots of people who snap photos of themselves in the bathroom of a plane.

Both Poole and Kathleen refused to reveal their airlines out of fear of getting the ax for revealing too much information about their crew lives. They both said there are no photographs of them in uniform on the Internet.

Delta Airlines, for one, does not allow flight attendants to post photographs with celebrities, but said the selfies are OK — to a point.

Attendants may post “selfies” as long as they’re in “uniform compliance” and not doing anything illegal, according to a Delta employee.

According to Delta’s handbook, “Corporate Security can give you the specific guidelines as to what you can and can’t do in uniform,” the source said.

“Our standards are, [you can do it] as long as you [act] in a professional image and [portray] the company in a professional manner.”

http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/mile-high-s...ine-crews/

[Image: airline-selfies.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1]

[Image: selfies.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1]

[Image: mile-high-selfie1.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1]

[Image: mile-high-selfie2.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1]

Reminds me of pin-up.

Deus vult!

[Image: wouldbang.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The high altitudes makes the hamster strong.

This is tame shit. Nothing surprises me anymore after the broad last week whom took a selfie of herself getting rammed doggy style by some random. Women and their narcism holds no bound. I'm waiting for the day some broad takes a selfie with a fresh nutt dripping from her eye and nose.

At least they are attractive. I was expecting middle aged jaded cunts!

The PC-feminist complex hates people noticing that female flight attendants love taking selfies because it illustrates how girls love:
1. Being slampieces
2. Being "objectified"
3. Attention-whoring

Indonesian flight attendant I banged and facialed this winter (mentioned in my Jakarta thread)--her Facebook and LINE are filled with her and/or her and her flight attendant friends taking pictures of herself/themselves in uniform.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Nothing surprises me anymore after the broad last week whom took a selfie of herself getting rammed doggy style by some random

Found it: http://technicalandwebsolutions.com/the1...mage-3.jpg
(nsfw)

Amazing

Zhanna can get it all day, every day.

Any guess on her nationality?

Quote: (04-28-2014 01:47 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I'm waiting for the day some broad takes a selfie with a fresh nutt dripping from her eye and nose.
Someone's mother did that then accidentally uploaded it to Facebook.

NSFW.... http://www.hollywoodoops.com/img/facial-facebook.jpg

In a similar vein.. NSFW and involves a woman sucking on a penis:

http://i.imgur.com/dwWzxiI.png

Women and technology.
[Image: laugh4.gif]

Well at least they're gorgeous feminine and foreign, it would have been much worse otherwise.

Quote: (04-28-2014 03:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

(nsfw)

Amazing

I just don't get this iPhone instagram culture. At all. Jesus.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

player, thanks for the laugh. That is fucking awesome.

"MOM TAKE IT DOWN" [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Nothing surprises me anymore after the broad last week whom took a selfie of herself getting rammed doggy style by some random

(nsfw)

Amazing

Upon clicking on that link, these were my reactions, in order:

[Image: mindblown2.png]

[Image: facepalm.png]

(nsfw)

Amazing

Anything for attention

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (04-28-2014 01:03 PM)jariel Wrote:  

[Image: wb2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Airlines have been naughty lately.

I just have to add the actual photo of the "offensive" tweet that US Airways accidentally sent out to tens of thousands of customers last week....

By accident....lol.

[Mod: NSFW Image Removed.]

(Sorry about that...guess that one crossed the line. Curious minds can go to Google Images and find it there.)

Quote: (04-28-2014 04:44 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

(Sorry about that...guess that one crossed the line. Curious minds can go to Google Images and find it there.)

You can link NSFW pics (with warning), but don't embed them in threads that aren't explicitly labeled as NSFW. You can get a guy in hot water if he's reading the forum at work or in a public space.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This is tame shit. Nothing surprises me anymore after the broad last week whom took a selfie of herself getting rammed doggy style by some random. Women and their narcism holds no bound. I'm waiting for the day some broad takes a selfie with a fresh nutt dripping from her eye and nose.

Bro you spoke too soon
NSWF image
Lol

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (04-28-2014 02:08 PM)Monty Brown Wrote:  

At least they are attractive. I was expecting middle aged jaded cunts!

SouthWest Airlines.

Americans lost the idea that Attendants have to be hot, thin, and bangable. Nobody wants peanuts from some fatty 1000 feet up in a tight space. Every other airlines actively attempts to hires young hot women except for in America.

Quote: (04-28-2014 04:56 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Bro you spoke too soon
NSWF image
Lol

While I would bang her, why the fuck would a person share that sort of pic? Oh, nevermind it is a woman.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This is the best thread in a while.

Absolutely classic.

Which airlines have the best looking flight attendants?

I'm sure we can scratch off every American airline. Most of the attendants I've seen in American-based airlines are either old, fat, and/or gay.

Singapore Airlines is pretty good.

I've found flight attendants to be just as horny, if not hornier, than nurses. They spend all day taking orders from people in a confined space, and their lives - and fates - are in the hands of the two men flying the plane.

Submissive job position + constant travelers mindset = horny, DTF women.

Can anyone else help corroborate this?

Also it's worth noting in the doggy style selfie that the guy seems to have an athletic body and above-average looks. That's all it took to bang an idiot whose attractiveness could be merely average.

Quote: (04-28-2014 01:03 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Seats have returned to the upright position!

If only you knew how bad things really are.