rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marko Jaric cheats on Adriana Lima all the way to the divorce

An ex-basketball/NBA Serbian player Marko Jaric employed _bunch of red roses game_ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLjulh6ZPTw (alpha bux!) so he could date/marry above his league http://sr.urbandictionary.com/define.php...0Jaric%27d the world's most famous Victoria Secret supermodel.

Five years, two kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5AHm8i3fU

Smart man would do everything to keep such beautiful family together. Reckless man will do everything to fumble it, and boast about it afterwards.

Is he opting to go out in a player's style knowing well that it's only matter of time before she - with her glamorous high flying career - cheats on him publicly (He's losing his hair badly. And those eyes of his must be tough on Adriana after so long.)

For two months now fuming Adriana Lima has unfollowed her husband on Twitter, and deleted all joint photos and her tweet mentions of him. The word on the street is that she's lawyering up for a nasty divorce.

This guy's got game, yay or nay?

Is he an idiot or a cunning visionary?

Show me Adriana Lima and Cindy Crawford
and I'll show you a man tired of fucking them.

[Image: marko-jaric-girlfriend-adriana-lima.jpg]

[Image: 012511-lima-jaric-350x580.jpg]

[Image: Marko+Jaric+stKO9-RZl9jm.jpg]

[Image: adriana-lima-marko-jaric-valentina-miami...y__oPt.jpg]

[Image: Marko+Jaric+Marko+Jaric+Adriana+Lima+The...mUziYl.jpg]

8/10 WB
Then cheat on cause thats what I do.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[Image: adriana-lima-nin-esi-marko-jaric-fenerba...860250.jpg] [Image: rex-main.jpg]

He popped her cherry too. Game recognized.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-26-2014 06:49 PM)Mr. Big Wrote:  

An ex-basketball/NBA Serbian player Marko Jaric employed _bunch of red roses game_ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLjulh6ZPTw (alpha bux!) so he could date/marry above his league http://sr.urbandictionary.com/define.php...0Jaric%27d the world's most famous Victoria Secret supermodel.

Five years, two kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5AHm8i3fU

Smart man would do everything to keep such beautiful family together. Reckless man will do everything to fumble it, and boast about it afterwards.

This is only the perspective of a man on the outside looking in.

Marko Jaric has been married to Adriana Lima for over half a decade now. He's put two children in her. He's fucked her hundreds (if not thousands) of times. He's lived with her for years. He's seen a personal side of her that none of us have ever seen, and knows things about her that are simply not public knowledge.

You only know her via beautiful photos of her out in public modeling for VS or making appearances at events. He knows her when she's alone, out of the public eye with her guard down and no need to censor herself or maintain a public image.

Who knows what she's really like? Who is the real her? Marko Jaric is much more well equipped to answer this question than any of us are. Perhaps she's a miserable bitch at home. Maybe she's a cheater herself. Or maybe she's not a great mother. Maybe she's cold in bed and not particularly intimate with him. Maybe she's just not all that compatible with him on a prsonal level.

Or maybe she's a great mother and wife and he's just a disloyal prick. We don't know.

This is the kind of thought process that needs to be applied to every instance in which we see a guy seemingly give up on a relationship with a beautiful woman. Too often the response is incredulous negativity directed at the guy involved.

"Wow, what an idiot!"
"Why would he cheat on HER?!"
"He's insane"
"Doesn't know what he's doing, must be nuts."
"He should do everything in his power to hold onto her"

These are irrational statements given the very limited knowledge that the public has about these people. We only see their public personas - we don't know who they actually are.
We see Adriana in public, but who is she really? For all we know, she could be an excellent woman who has done absolutely nothing to earn this behavior from Jaric. It is just as likely, however, that her private persona (the one Jaric can see and we cannot) is one that would make us understand why a man like Jaric would give her up.

We don't know. We must not forget how limited our knowledge really is in these situations.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

^^ So true.

A girl I used to hang with when I was younger who went on to be a Miss Universe contender and now a famous model was annoying as fuck. Crazy hot but hard to hang out with for more then 30 mins.

Look at this way: now she's available and looking for a rebound guy.

^^ Could that guy be Lenny Kravitz in the meantime....?
http://en.mediamass.net/people/adriana-l...ak-up.html

Coolidge Effect in action.

No matter how hot a girl is, you'll eventually get tired of fucking her.

I had Excel open so I made a quick graph:

[Image: attachment.jpg18366]   

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

The actual mistake he made was to not open a discussion about the relationship or just shooting for divorce when the desire for getting extra-martial tail got too indiscreet.

If it comes to divorce this will cost him far more than it would have if he had initiated.

Agreed. I've dated few hot girls and after a couple years things aren't what they seem.
She may look hot but she could be boring in bed, bitchy, stupid, entitled, can't cook, list goes on.

I have a few buddies that have really hot girlfriends and they still go out on the hunt with me. They say their girlfriend argues a lot or doesn't want sex as much as she used to. I could see this happening with "super models", just regular people.

One thing I noticed is that anytime there's a break up, divorce, cheating etc involved, the default reaction is to always blame the guy. And that is sad and unfair. A lot of times, if not the majority of cases, it's the girl who's the reason behind it as she is a cunt, a cheat or what have you. So let's not jump on Jaric just yet. Adriana may be the most beautiful woman in the world, but her personality may be lacking or attitude being bitchy may have caused this.

Quote: (04-26-2014 07:39 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

"Wow, what an idiot!"
"He's insane"

Guys that say those things have never had a LTR with a hot female.

They have faults just like any other.

What is it with guys complaining about their wives or girlfriends not having as much sex as they used to after a while? I don't get it, after 3 or 4 bangs it's really hard for me to want to have sex with her again and they're the ones complaining and I'm the one making excuses.

Actually they met in 2006 and started dating in 2007. So it looks the typical "7 year itch" case here.

Judging by their social media output neither of these two strike me as particularly intelligent, or life-savvy. They fall squarely withing the typical athlete & model iq/average bozos from the masses range. Despite their professional success and lavish lifestyle, education/real life experience/maturity is still missing.

Lima's Instagram account is particularly cringe worthy, complete with pouting selfies, shots of her feet, restaurant food, inspirational quotes, pictures of sunsets alongside the captions of "Loving my life!"

Personally, I know I could never respect a wife/mother of my children like this. She could never be more than an arm candy & cum depository.

http://instagram.com/adrianalima

These people may be world-famous, but existing in a bubble and living sheltered lives they lack fundamental understanding of how to be genuine cool.

^^ @Teutatis, that same thing happens to me too.

Quote: (04-27-2014 02:06 AM)Mr. Big Wrote:  

Lima's Instagram account is particularly cringe worthy, complete with pouting selfies, shots of her feet, restaurant food, inspirational quotes, pictures of sunsets alongside the captions of "Loving my life!"

Personally, I know I could never respect a wife/mother of my children like this. She could never be more than an arm candy & cum depository.

So... in other words, Lima's just a typical basic bitch.

Women are just half-children, and their social media activity are but a window into their psyche.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

The best looking girl I've ever dated progressively lessened the sex. It went from 1-2 times a day to 3 or 4 times a week by month 8.

Not to mention, the original friendly, happy go lucky vibe she had changed slowly changed to somewhat bitter / grouchy.

I have had a few longer term relationships (nothing crazy long). Current one around 3 years and we still have sex on average 2-3 times a day. She also is still very pleasant, cooks, cleans, basically does everything I need of her. However, when I originally met her I was super attracted to her. That attraction has steadily dwindled.

The first few weeks / months when you are with a very attractive woman to me are like a high. You go out, you have fun, it feels good inside as you feel desired and to some degree you feel successful in life. This is reinforced by the cheering crowd of guys saying wow man you've got such a hot girlfriend and things of that nature. After that you start to notice their flaws. A recent ex-gf of mine was just in a new music video. I came across it by accident having no idea she was in it. I could see all of her flaws though. Originally when I dated her all I thought was how perfect looking she is.

One thing that I find is currently happening to me as a man is that I get more and more cynical with each passing year. I can imagine how negative my views will be on marriage by the time I'm Jaric's age. He spent 5 years or whatever with her. While originally he probably felt like he had won the lottery by the end of it you could probably put a completely mediocre 25 year old infront of him and he'd rather give it to her than his supermodel wife. It's just human nature.

Personally, I don't fall into the camp of guys who want a bunch of one-nighters. I prefer to date a girl for a month or so and then switch it up. I find I get more reward and enjoyment out of doing that and the attraction still doesn't substantially fade.

Lets be real though as to people saying Marko Jaric is ugly. Sure he has weird eyes. But hes better looking than ATLEAST 95% of men I see around. Not to mention he is a professional athlete and rich. It isn't really that shocking to see a guy in the 95th percentile of looks pull a girl in the 99th percentile. Whats surprising is when you see huge gaps like a guy in the 25th percentile pulling a girl in the 80th percentile.

This is a bit thread unrelated but in 2012 they listed their "Beverly Hills Mansion" for 1.9 million. Now I don't mean to sound like an ass...but their home looks more like something my grandma would live in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-1-9m.html

Thank god I don't live in Hollywood.

Quote: (04-26-2014 08:55 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2014 07:39 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

"Wow, what an idiot!"
"He's insane"

Guys that say those things have never had a LTR with a hot female.

They have faults just like any other.

And those guys are also processing information through a beta perspective.

Seems like the musing of the Blue Pill World.... balding guy, marrying above his league because she is hotter than him, should be lucky to grace that high a pussy???? That is some serious pedestalizing man! BLUE PILL ALARM!!!

Here the facts:

1. Many Serbs are Alpha as fuck and marrying "above" his fame/wealth status likely points to the fact that the guy is an Alpha with Game. She got hit on by A-list actors and Alpha billionaires, so her hypergamy had the best choices. Obviously he impressed her more and they have been together for years with 2 kids. BTW - many Serbs I know are traditionalists at home and notorious Playboys when away from home - it just gets tricky when you are somehow famous.

2. Marriage with a 10 who is travelling the world and working so much far from home is not really relationship inducing, so who the fuck do we know what happened in their relationship - for all we know she might have cheated on him just as well

3. An Alpha can drown a woman in red roses - in fact those gestures of Beta behavior are endearing ESPECIALLY when an Alpha does it, because they are rare! It is only in the case of the effeminate Beta-Chode that "romantic" moves are seen as creepy.

There is a saying in Hollywood: "Our marriages don't last long, because we have to sleep with so many people." The same goes for celebrities who spend their time at coke parties, events, great travels where they are hit on by the hottest girls as well as the hottest men. In that circumstance you are either very forgiving, more relaxed about it or veritable saints.

And that Blue Pill perception of how this guy was not "hot" enough for this celebrity and former 10 (she is 33 and has two kids now) just sickens me. The mass media could not put it better - Game does not exist, Wealth & Fame & Good Looks make you Alpha and shit like that.

She is an overpaid model, her face and body are on tons of commercial products, milking her looks for all they are worth.

And she's still not tired of her own mug, using social media to further attention whore, posting angled selfies to get more "likes".

Says all the right things, claiming to be a good Catholic girl who doesn't believe in sex before marriage, (was "virgin" until 27), and thinks abortion is a crime.

http://waitingtillmarriage.org/adriana-l...il-age-27/

Then goes and takes shots of her feet on some rented yacht "loving her life!"

Stupid bimbo.

Instead of using soc media for a worthy cause, to teach or help, or make a difference in other peoples lives, or at least to use it in new, different, creative ways, she uses it in predictable, high school clique, herd acting ways to bring more superficial attention to her airhead self.

Useless bimbo.

Climbing through the ranks (b4 Jaric), first hops on the carousel with Lenny Kravitz, then Derek Jeter, then some tool named Prince Wenzeslaus.

Does this strike you as a self reported "good girl/perfect mommy"?

Once again watch what women do, not what they say.

[Image: lenny_kravitz_and_adriana_lima.jpg]
[Image: adrianna.jpg]
[Image: article-2563211-1BA6B32D00000578-638_306x423.jpg]
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 5ep8eltihhqxleie.jpg]
[Image: valentina-adriana-lima.jpg]

Quote: (04-27-2014 04:02 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Seems like the musing of the Blue Pill World.... balding guy, marrying above his league because she is hotter than him, should be lucky to grace that high a pussy???? That is some serious pedestalizing man! BLUE PILL ALARM!!!

Here the facts:

1. Many Serbs are Alpha as fuck and marrying "above" his fame/wealth status likely points to the fact that the guy is an Alpha with Game. She got hit on by A-list actors and Alpha billionaires, so her hypergamy had the best choices. Obviously he impressed her more and they have been together for years with 2 kids. BTW - many Serbs I know are traditionalists at home and notorious Playboys when away from home

Hi Deb [Image: smile.gif]

If he's cheating that much, i guarantee you the problem is thaf the sex stopped.

Its her fault.....