rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ways To Troll Women

Ways To Troll Women

As one forum member's signature reads: GAME IS JUST TROLLING WOMEN.

This post in Rooshv's back in the USA thread on why women go to bars just to reject men got me thinking:

Quote:Quote:

It's obvious isn't it? They are there to blow out guys! It makes them feel powerful and attractive. For many girls, this is more rewarding that sex. So they go out where there's a lot of guys, show some flesh to get attention, blow out guys who give them said attention, get a dopamine pellet, rinse and repeat.

Another forum member (Dusty) responded:

Quote:Quote:

It's a form of bullying.

To be a bully, one must have power over others. The classic school yard bully is physically stronger than his target. Women do not bully through physical intimidation, they do it through power gained from social status.

This is fairly common. Many women actually enjoy in rejecting men.

When a text interaction or conversation is going south, I just start trolling. If I know this girl isn't DTF, or my game just isn't worth the effort, then the interaction just becomes about amusing myself, rather than connecting with her. Ironically, this tactic can sometimes earn her respect, because it involves being fully self-expressed with no outcome dependence.

Gentlemen, I think I've found the solution for American women.

Many American women, as evidenced by the DC thread, are a losing proposition. So why not have fun? If she looks like the type who is going to reply "is that your pickup line?" why not open with something so absurd it makes you laugh. I'm thinking of things like RSD's Julien who opens women by pointing and calling them dogs.

Post your favorite and best ways to troll women. These are not pickup tactics, or things you do to get laid. These are things you do to amuse yourself, once you're no longer concerned with getting laid.

I'd love for this thread to become a lab for out there tactics we might not normally be willing to try on our own. For example, I'd never think to use half the lines I see on Tinderfessions, but because I see them working for others, I'm willing to try them. Many of those lines border on trolling.

They can be calling out girls - like Roosh did here - or funny openers that might actually work in a universe as crazy as ours. Have fun.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Ways To Troll Women

My favorite lines (always in response):

1. "Don't judge me! You don't know the SHIT I've been through missy!" (In a flat, American-girl tone)
2. "Don't lie - you weren't straight till you met me"
3. "Don't think we're going to hook up. I know you're trying to pick me up, but I'm not that type."
4. "Look honey, you're a nice girl, but I just want to be friends. You don't make me feel that way." (Despite all the lovey-dovey movie bullshit, girls understand what really happens)

Besides that:

1. Make her guess when she asks questions about you and agree and amplify. She'll keep guessing because she wants to believe its true.
2. Mimic her whenever possible.
3. Tell her to make you a sandwich when she gets annoying.
4. Maintain a self-amusing frame. Its all about making yourself have a fun time, not everyone around you. Trolling will come naturally.

Just develop a trolling personality. Everyone from the sluts at the bar to my family to my professors love me for my trolling personality.

The fact that I've developed a trollish personality shows how little faith I have left in night game. I don't get blown out anymore, but I have a lot of girls who want to hang around me in the hopes that I make a joke about them. Its sad to see how much they enjoy it when someone degrades them so.

Ways To Troll Women

Just assert the things they like are for losers?

"You like sex and the city? Jeez, that's pathetic. isn't sex and the city for chicks like world of warcraft for guys?"

Ways To Troll Women

When it comes to Facebook...

I recently had an acquaintance making some bullshit comment about being "sexually objectified."

"Hmmm.... what fun could I have here?"

[Image: idea.gif]

I argued her points to be complete bull.

Eventually enough people got in a fluff about it, men and women.

My reply...

"Troll'd"

[Image: banana.gif]

Ways To Troll Women

Ways To Troll Women :

Pump and dump?

Deus vult!

Ways To Troll Women

I call a girl dude or bro when she's trying to 'buy' something with sex appeal

Pretend to cringe as you glance at her cleavage/ass/teeth/legs

-Watch for your own reflexive gestures when you write a woman off. In my experiences, women maintain an air of kindness or move to 'gaining approval' after you've rejected them by body language.

Ways To Troll Women

Call her "creepy"...

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Ways To Troll Women

Turn your back on them.

just look up, start turning, voila she´s gone.

Ways To Troll Women

Find any opportune time to use the word "creepy" or variants of such to describe her behavior. Insinuate that she fits the behavioral profile of the average betaboy, ie possessive, clingy, stalking, needy, try-hard, weird, too nice, etc.

Classic flip-the-script game. Turn their tactics around and use it on them. It works best when you genuinely don't care whether or not you smash her.

Ways To Troll Women

I was at the bar one time and I ran into a girl I casually know from my social circle. She saw me walk in and waved me over. I gave her the "give me a minute" sign then proceeded to do the rounds and say hi to a few people there. Half hour later I made it over to her at the bar and we hung out for a while. She was a cool chick. I bought her a few drinks and we had some laughs.

Another girl I knew from high school showed up at the bar and saw me. She came over and started with the "ohh you should call me and come by the house and hang out". She always has big parties and BBQs. In the most serious tone I said "Am I gonna get laid if I call you?"

The girl I was with got the joke and started cracking up laughing. The 2nd girl stood there dumbfounded. It was great. I had to let her off the hook. "Relax I'm just joking with you".

It was cool to get the party invite but she was out recruiting for male orbiters for future parties. I had to take the opportunity to be cocky and funny and put on the Alpha display for girl 1.

Team Nachos

Ways To Troll Women

Ignore them and put on an air that they aren't worth shit in your eyes. Watch them do anything to get your attention(I remember once when I did this a really short chick even hugged me with her face in my crotch/her tits against my thigh and wouldn't let me move. It took force of will to not be turned on by that)

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Ways To Troll Women

You gotta be ballsy and say some ridiculous shit. Try some shit like this. Find a girl you like at a party or the bar and start talking with her about another couple.

You: Is that Jen's new boyfriend over there?
Her: Yeah they just started going out.
You: Well I see why she likes him. He's pretty.

Or instead in a real deep manly voice: "Yeah she should be with me. I'm much prettier than he is".

I like to flip things around like that. Nobody expects it and it's funny and ballsy at the same time.

Team Nachos

Ways To Troll Women

Sometimes I'll text girls and ask them what they're wearing then mess with them a little.
[Image: 95r6s5.jpg]

Team Nachos

Ways To Troll Women

'Posta'

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Ways To Troll Women

I'm going to start using "posta" with any girl on Tinder under 21. Good looks Parlay

You don't get there till you get there

Ways To Troll Women

You're talking to a woman standing near her.

"Ugh. What is that smell? I need to get some air."

A lot of women are terrified *that* stench will come wafting up from down below at the wrong time. Mentioning that something non-specific smells plays on their worst fear.

Ways To Troll Women

Online dating has a wealth of opportunities. Here are my greatest hits:

[Image: 2yo3040.png]

[Image: 2ia9ye0.png]

I also like to send "how much do you weigh?" to obvious secret internet fatties.

Ways To Troll Women

From Tinder, the girl's profile says "I love Jesus, jeopardy, and turkey sandwiches." I can only assume this is from some movie. My first message says "First date idea- you make me a turkey sandwich while I watch Jeopardy with my gardener named Jesus Gomez." This is happening.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Ways To Troll Women

If a girl is walking in flip flops, step on the back of it as her heel comes up.

If she's becoming verbally annoying, I say "Ew, why are you trying to talk to me with a booger hanging out of your nose/food in your teeth."

If she's short, rub her head with my armpit.

headlock + noogie, wet willie

shoot rubber bands at her ass

bring a water bottle with a squirt top and leave it in the sun when you're at the beach/pool. when it's time to rinse off at the outdoor shower, go behind a girl and start spraying warm water on the back of her leg. "Ahhhh"

Does this constitute trolling? I think of whatd I'd do if I were 4yrs old and take it from there

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Ways To Troll Women

Quote: (04-25-2014 04:51 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Online dating has a wealth of opportunities. Here are my greatest hits:

[Image: 2yo3040.png]

[Image: 2ia9ye0.png]

I also like to send "how much do you weigh?" to obvious secret internet fatties.

I ask them what dress size they are when they only put up headshots. That always gets a reaction out of them.