rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Artist Found An Amazing Way To Get Back At Men Who Objectify Her On Tinder

Quote:Quote:

“It was sort of the most basic, juvenile, immature thing I could possibly do, which was completely perfect,” she said. NSFW due to crude pickup lines and unflattering cartoon penises.

After artist Anna Gensler had been on Tinder for six months, she was sick of the way that men were objectifying her in their messages. So she decided to retaliate by drawing them pathetically naked and posting it on Instagram.

Gensler’s bio outlines three easy steps for “objectifying men who objectify women”: “Man sends crude line via internet. Draw him naked. Send portrait to lucky man, enjoy results.”

“I’m an artist, so my weapon of choice is art,” she told BuzzFeed. “That sounds so lame, but I think it actually can be really effective. I wanted to find a way to make these men feel objectified in the same way that they were making women feel.”

The Washington, D.C., resident said she didn’t want the men to enjoy the photos, so she tried to make them a little “fat and not very well-endowed,” while using their pictures as a starting point.

"It was sort of the most basic, juvenile, immature thing I could possibly do, which was completely perfect," she said. "These guys are immature and their lines are incredibly juvenile, yet they are still offensive to the women they are aimed toward. The same can be said for these doodles."

Figuring she would get even more material from OkCupid, Gensler made an account on the dating site with a disclaimer: “I’m going to draw you naked if you send me rude messages,” and linked back to her Instagram.

Gensler told Slate the warning kind of backfired:

I thought that would creep out a lot of people enough to just not message me, but instead, I got so many messages from guys who were like, "This is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Can you please draw me naked?"

Gensler then began the next portion of her project: sending the drawings to the men, and posting their reaction to their naked portraits.

Some, predictably, got angry.

"Who am I to analyze your life choices, Neal? Maybe too much Taco Bell?"

Some issued corrections: “*Kenny would like me to issue an apology for misquoting him. He actually said ‘your fart box’ not ‘you in the fart box.’ Sorry Kenny, that totally changes everything.”

"You objectify the fart box, you objectify the lady."

Others, she said, had thoughtful replies, which confused her even more.

"[I]f you're smart and seem like a normal person, why are you using opening lines like 'I love butt sex'?" she told Slate.

And though she’s definitely enjoyed herself, Gensler hasn’t gotten any clarity on why men will approach women in such an demeaning way on dating sites.

"I feel like girls get a lot of messages and matches on places like these, but I don't actually think that guys do, necessarily," she told Slate. "You'd think that when they do get a match, they would actually try to say something nice and intelligent. But I guess not."

But despite receiving a number of both juvenile and offensive messages…

Gensler still believes women can find meaningful relationships through online dating.

"I will say, though, that for women who do hope to find something on these sites, it is important to realize that the internet is like the Wild West. There are plenty of nice, normal people out there, but the internet also brings out a lot of creepers and I think it's important to learn how to hold your own."

All photos via instagranniepants

Sorry for the mobile link and not pasting pictures http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/an...n?s=mobile

I found the explanation for it on her website:

Quote:Quote:

Anna currently lives in Washington D.C.

http://www.annagensler.com/about.html

Let me get this straight...drawing men as fat and with small dicks is combating what exactly? Most men found it hilarious, as most of these guys don't have game and are just playing scavenger game. The attention she is giving them gets them off. They are so thirsty that just knowing a woman is spending time thinking about them is enough for them.

She's getting pissed that men want to fuck her based on an app that revolves around physical attractiveness? Are you surprised? It's like me joining a sugar daddy website and getting upset that women expect me to take them to a steakhouse and buy them Coach purses.

Further, she is upset that she gets crude messages? What the fuck do these broads expect? Let's try an experiment - have men only watch media oriented towards women. First, why would any man respect these women and treat them as more than objects? Women treat each other like garbage and expect impossibly handsome men with loads of cash who also loves kids to fall head over heels for them because these are so cute and awkward.

All that being said about crudeness, has she ever left America or considered other cultures? We are boorish, self-absorbed, aloof and a very crude, poorly-refined people. We are decidedly not a nation of refined and nice individuals. She expects nice, proper behavior from men when broads like her blasted apart chivalry. Further, she treats men like smelly lab rats with wayward penises but expects men to not reciprocate but treat her "like a lady." You don't run your mouth about sexism and misogyny and pretend you didn't have a hand in the utter collapse of sex roles and relations between men and women.

What a bubble American women live in. Amazing.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/an...epy-men-on
Real url.

This is just funny to me.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

"I wanna tongue punch you in the fart box" is my favorite line so far.

Wald

As always, the only question that counts...

[Image: 1534995_10152665739816729_8259130306050499548_n.jpg]

[Image: 10012470_10152600221751729_919565313_n.jpg]

[Image: 5863_10152463139266729_1597071821_n.jpg]

[Image: 1002089_10151960973066729_606108889_n.jpg]

[Image: 564726_10151476304271729_1019623181_n.jpg]

WYB?

Ya I would hit it.

But her art seems a little screwed up. So she might be fucked in the head. Hope she does something else to make a living. Doubt she sells much.

NSFW NSFW NSFW

Who thinks of this shit?
[Image: 2638551_orig.jpg]

LOL, I think this will be my opener from now on.
[Image: enhanced-12418-1398183482-35.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

^She looks like a post-op transsexual.

Also, someone needs to draw her.

I'm the King of Beijing!

What a cunt.

To think the bitch actually has the time in her pathetic life to draw photos of these men explains everything.

All together let's sing: Oh say can you see...by the...[Image: lol.gif]

Upset at being objectified on Tinder. No not a misprint, TINDER.

Swipe left or swipe right, if you must, but whatever you do don't objectify the 5 nicest pictures of me I could find on my FB profile and posted to a dating app that works primarily on "first sight".

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

But in any event, she is telling half truths. Is she upset about being objectified? Only by some guys. Awkward guys. "Creepy" guys. In a nutshell, guys who from their lack of ability to open her suggest, to her, that they are all low status.

Did she take herself off Tinder when these guys sent her lame openers? No. Why not? She still gets validation, attention and likely more from guys on Tinder who do live up to her standards. "High status" guys.

EDIT: That painting with the penis boobs breast feeding a baby is simply bizarre...

She was either pumped and dumped too often or/and so thouroughly indoctrinated by the feminazi-studies to consider an app at which both sexes objectify via looks and a few sex-slogans as a legitimate online-dating-site where people try to find meaningful relationships.

Some guys responded quite reasonably:

[Image: attachment.jpg18299]   

But based on her sick and frankly sub-par art - feminism is her best bet on a career in the art world.

[Image: attachment.jpg18300]   

Ending on a positive note: She is cute enough to have her fart-hole fucked.

Who said this broad was an "artist"? Her drawings look like something special needs kids do in art class.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

"Wow, just wow!"

Guy with the star of David tattoo has thw right idea. I take pride when a girl says I'm creepy [Image: lol.gif]

Hate to say this, but doesn't her art give the vibe she was molested? I mean how does anyone think of that shit?

Edit: After looking at the pic of a chick hanging a cat, seems like she was molested by the pet cat.

In another "art" piece on her website, she has a fucking rat pinned in a rat trap with a guy's head. CRAZY.

But no crazy eyes. So can't rely on the eyes to confirm the madness inside.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

7/10 WB

Quote: (04-22-2014 06:59 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Hate to say this, but doesn't her art give the vibe she was molested? I mean how does anyone think of that shit?

Come on man -- why trot out that feminist meme in a case where, unusually, it wasn't even claimed? Almost no one is ever "molested", and for a DC artist like Anne the odds are somewhere between zero and nil.

The interesting thing here is that this bitch actually is an unusually gifted artist, particularly a gifted drafts(wo)man. Her black and whites of the naked dudes are quite well done and memorable -- which is the reason that almost everyone on the thread has had some sort of reaction to them.

She is inspired by a deeply felt hatred and contempt for normal men, whom she finds dull, boring and worthless. It's not a pretty feeling and she's not a very nice human being. But you don't need to be nice to create something memorable, given some real talent; proceeding from any strong feeling will do, and hatred is as good as any.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

I was going to pose a logical question, then I decided it isn't worth it. There's no logical answer. This girl is simply messed up.

Quote: (04-22-2014 07:46 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2014 06:59 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Come on man -- why trot out that feminist meme in a case where, unusually, it wasn't even claimed? Almost no one is ever "molested", and for a DC artist like Anne the odds are somewhere between zero and nil.

The interesting thing here is that this bitch actually is an unusually gifted artist, particularly a gifted drafts(wo)man. Her black and whites of the naked dudes are quite well done and memorable -- which is the reason that almost everyone on the thread has had some sort of reaction to them.

She is inspired by a deeply felt hatred and contempt for normal men, whom she finds dull, boring and worthless. It's not a pretty feeling and she's not a very nice human being. But you don't need to be nice to create something memorable, given some real talent; proceeding from any strong feeling will do, and hatred is as good as any.

I can't comment on her skills as a draftswoman/artist. I don't like her art/drawings. So to me, she sucks.

Granted nowhere did I see her claiming to be molested, but come on. But how does two penises for boobs, with one shooting semen into a babies mouth not scream fucked up? Some major trauma of some sort most likely happened. I dislike feminists greatly, but am always fascinated by train wrecks. How did it happen?

Ellen Page's long lost retarded cousin, with a SuperBad style dick drawing disorder?

WNB

@samsamsam, there is no need for major trauma of any kind to make up shit like that. It's really not that hard...

But her more surrealistic pieces are not all that good and not really strongly felt (which is another indication that they don't come from some deep wellspring of intensity -- although even that would have by no means required any kind of trauma). It's when she becomes focused in her hatred of men in the Tinder drawings that it starts getting good.

She clearly has no talent as a painter. So by feigning "outrage" she was able to get herself the press that she could not earn with her "artistry" (such as it is).

This is a constant tactic of female artists who need for attention outstrips their skills.

The women that wrote the book on this were the Riot Grrrls of the '90s from bands like Bikini Kill and Babes in Toyland. Between all of them, they didn't produce one memorable melody. Anyone remember any song they did? But they all got constant press because of their "correct" politics.

Once again, in three part harmony: the media sucks. And it's getting worse thanks to garbage sites like Buzzfeed.

Would bang, would cum on face. Then I'd use the chicken farm opener.

She's cute but a cunt. I'd hate-fuck the shit out of her.

[Image: DRyr47z.gif]

I am the cock carousel

For those guys who claim that this female is worthless as an artist and her drawings suck, take another look at the drawings on the Buzzfeed page below and examine your honest reaction:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/an...epy-men-on

What I believe is that men find these pieces extremely unpleasant and distasteful, and feel a fairly strong revulsion at them and at the hatred for men that they convey. I can sense that strong displeasure and revulsion in the posts above.

An artist who is able to elicit such a response is unlikely to be without gift. The response to true mediocrity is one or another kind of indifference.

I'm not claiming, of course, that this female is a great artist -- she is not. But she is somewhat unusually gifted and was inspired by a strong and nasty emotion.