rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother is bad at parenting -- gets paid for it with $91,000 cash

Mother is bad at parenting -- gets paid for it with ,000 cash

$91,000 raised online for mom charged after kids left in sweltering car during job interview

Unemployed and on food stamps, Shanesha Taylor went to the job interview last month at a Scottsdale insurance company

Quote:Quote:

PHOENIX—A Phoenix woman arrested after leaving her two young children in a hot vehicle during a job interview is fighting to clear her name in court, with the support of a New Jersey woman who has raised more than $91,000 to help her effort.
Unemployed and on food stamps, Shanesha Taylor went to the job interview last month at a Scottsdale insurance company.
The 35-year-old wasn’t able to find a sitter, so she left her 2-year-old son and 6-month old baby in her Dodge Durango with the key still in the ignition and the windows rolled down 2.5 cm.
A witness found the infant crying hysterically and sweating profusely as temperatures inside the SUV exceeded 38 C.
Taylor was arrested after returning to the vehicle, and her tearful mugshot later caught the attention of 24-year-old Amanda Bishop of New Jersey.
Bishop said she was inspired to set up a fundraising web page for Taylor because she could relate to growing up in a family that doesn’t have a lot of money.
“I had a mother and family in general who struggled raising us and had to rely on other resources to provide for us and sometimes made not the greatest choices,” Bishop said.
Taylor pleaded not guilty Monday at her arraignment.
Prosecutors point out that her actions put the safety of her children in danger.
According to court documents, Scottsdale firefighters found the vehicle’s windows rolled down only 2.5 cm and no running air conditioning to keep the children cool.
Taylor arrived back at the vehicle more than an hour after her interview time, the documents said.
“Everything is focused on the mother and understandably so. It seems to be a very compelling human interest story,” County Attorney Bill Montgomery said at a recent news conference. “But I’m equally concerned and compelled about the circumstances those two children were in.”
Montgomery said it’s too soon to determine if Taylor will receive a prison term or face losing custody of her children. Her offences could amount to a sentence ranging from probation to seven years in prison, prosecutors said.
Neither Taylor nor her court-appointed attorney has responded to requests for comment.
Bishop established the fundraising site on YouCaring.com with the goal of raising $9,000. She was flabbergasted when the site reached the goal in four days and then exceeded it by tens of thousands of dollars.
The site also has received more than a thousand comments, some of which accuse Bishop and other supporters of endorsing child abuse. Bishop said Taylor should not be condemned for one bad decision.
“She could have been at a bar or at a club and leaving her children in the car,” Bishop said. “Here’s a woman who is an example of someone who is trying — who is trying to better her situation and doing what she can to provide for her children.”

I know what you're thinking and I'm thinking it too. Thank goodness we ended traditional marriage where you made babies with one person and stayed together for life.

Thank you feminism!

I'm the King of Beijing!

The kegs were left in the ignition, but the car wasn't even kept on? Fuck everything

"one bad decision" and not being guilty of the most atrocious means aren't good enough reasons

Quote: (04-08-2014 01:35 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I know what you're thinking and I'm thinking it too. Thank goodness we ended traditional marriage where you made babies with one person and stayed together for life.
It's ironic. Liberals have pushed for nanny-state regulations to overprotect children from any sort of harm and especially stop boys from being boys. But their policies - encouragement of single motherhood, divorce, widespread abortion, elimination of the traditional family - have caused children immeasurable harm.

Liberals are the worst child abusers in history.

Quote: (04-08-2014 02:40 PM)player Wrote:  

It's ironic. Liberals have pushed for nanny-state regulations to overprotect children from any sort of harm and especially stop boys from being boys. But their policies - encouragement of single motherhood, divorce, widespread abortion, elimination of the traditional family - have caused children immeasurable harm.

Great topic for an ROK article.

Liberals are the worst child abusers in history

Whoever donated money needs to be slapped over and over and over until they get some sense.

Hey,

Just another day and another female acting without agency. Liberal society giving her a free pass for her actions.

I bet if her two children cooked to death in the car, they would have found some reason to sue the car designer and the prospective employer for not having a security guard there to watch her children.

We are living in a complete and utter horror show.

If the genders were reversed, the headline would have had "deadbeat" in it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^^^ Exactly ^^^

Not only deadbeat, his past would have been dragged up for all to read. He would have been demonized and dehumanized in the media, with a Change.org petition to get his children taken into care.

I am absolutely flabbergasted by this. Where I come from there are regular campaigns from the RSPCA to remind people to not leave dogs in hot cars. FUCKING DOGS! Because they may die. This woman leaves her two children alone in car - sweating profusely and screaming hysterically (I assume it gets very hot in Phoenix) - and people support her to the tune of $91,000 and not the children?!?! I would prefer that people raised $91,000 to help the children get AWAY from her, not mount a legal defence for her unforgivable and inexcusable actions.

NSFW - There is some foul language in the last part of the clip.

Apparently, the dumb cunt took some of the money to fund her BF's rap video businesses.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I'm surprised their isn't more viral memes that link liberal policies to damage to children. They always claim to be for the children, but this shows a different result.

Quote: (11-21-2014 11:32 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

NSFW - There is some foul language in the last part of the clip.

Apparently, the dumb cunt took some of the money to fund her BF's rap video businesses.

[Image: ohshit.gif]
That dude is fucking hilarious!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (04-08-2014 02:40 PM)player Wrote:  

That's a great point. One thing I would add is a lot of their efforts to stop boys from being boys(like no rough play at recess, no playing games like smear the queer etc) are negated by the family lifestyles they promote. That's because kids from broken families and single parents are often more likely to be the ones to grow up to be aggressive and troubled teens, if not outright violent criminals. So yeah, tell normal boys they can't harmlessly roleplay with toy laser guns, but meanwhile promote lifestyles that lead to a net increase in violent behavior in the form of kids from dysfunctional homes who become violent delinquents later in life.

Quote: (11-21-2014 11:32 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Surprise, surprise!

Horrible deadbeat mother comes into over $100k of free money -after committing a serious crime and endangering her kids, mind you- and uses it irresponsibly! Has no incentive to even show up for job interviews! Turns into a "diva"!

[Image: facepalm.png]

Why does this surprise anyone?

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

PHOENIX—The 35-year-old wasn’t able to find a sitter

She didn't want to pay for a sitter.

That guy is hilarious! Just once, I wish you'd hear a story like this where they actually do the right thing.

But why bother doing the right thing when you can have fun?

This is a very sick story. And I do feel bad for the people that gave hear the money as we all do hope there caring people left in the world. On the flipside I hope she does to to jail or gets some kind of punishment for all of this. When will people learn.

Quote: (11-22-2014 08:03 AM)Mike5055 Wrote:  

That guy is hilarious! Just once, I wish you'd hear a story like this where they actually do the right thing.

But why bother doing the right thing when you can have fun?

well...it is quite possible that there are stories where they do the right thing...only you never hear them.

The 35-year-old wasn’t able to find a sitter, so she left her 2-year-old son and 6-month old baby in her Dodge Durango with the key still in the ignition and the windows rolled down 2.5 cm.
A witness found the infant crying hysterically and sweating profusely as temperatures inside the SUV exceeded 38 C.

Damn... so close to natural selection having its way (her lineage dying out due to her stupidity) and having tax burdens removed.

Now her lineage will live on, their livelihoods funded by taxpayers, to pass her (and that of her babies' daddy/daddies) low-IQ, low-impulse genes on to another generation.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Even if it was 70 degrees and sunny with a nice, cool breeze in the air, she had no business leaving her children in the car, lest they are at risk for kidnapping. That is Parenting 101.

Second of all, if she couldn't find a sitter, where was a family member or a friend? Couldn't she had made arrangements with the company until she found a sitter? Why no planning ahead if she knew there was a risk of the children being left alone?

I don't know what is worse, the parent or the people giving her money. Sadly single parenthood is championed in this culture and even women from middle class, stable two parent homes are getting in on the fun. And it's no surprise that Cosby, who used his fame to bring attention to this issue, is being lynch mobbed by Hollywood.

Quote: (11-23-2014 03:29 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Even if it was 70 degrees and sunny with a nice, cool breeze in the air, she had no business leaving her children in the car, lest they are at risk for kidnapping. That is Parenting 101.

Second of all, if she couldn't find a sitter, where was a family member or a friend? Couldn't she had made arrangements with the company until she found a sitter? Why no planning ahead if she knew there was a risk of the children being left alone?

I don't know what is worse, the parent or the people giving her money. Sadly single parenthood is championed in this culture and even women from middle class, stable two parent homes are getting in on the fun. And it's no surprise that Cosby, who used his fame to bring attention to this issue, is being lynch mobbed by Hollywood.

I think this is the real reason the money started flowing in. If she had been hanging out at a bar or getting her nails done the website and support would never happen.

But since this is a story of woman's quest to be "the all" without a man, then of course that's something that should be lauded and financially supported. The fact she almost killed her kids in the process matters not. She was doing it all without a man. Fucking Bravo! My Hero!

That's the main theme in the story. It's why she gets the money, and it's why she'll get a slap on the wrist at most.

Defense: "Your honor, it's true she almost killed her kids but she was trying have it all without a man!"

Judge: "Oh I see, well why didn't you say so? Case dismissed and let's see if we can't put the kid's Father in jail for this."

This fucking country disgusts me at times.

Quote: (11-23-2014 03:29 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

My best guess is that her family members and friends were tired of having the kids dumped on them so that she could spend a couple days hooking up with some random stud.

I'm the King of Beijing!