rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You ever wonder why your dad is a natural and you are not

Keeps popping up in my head, I've seen my dad have such ease with women that they just are drawn to him like moths to a flame. He is a natural no doubt while i seem to have inherited his brother skill with womenConfusedub par. There not models but still a cute one here and there, shit at work he out games most men there. I'm learning seduction the hard way but still i wish every now and then i could have the ease and luck he has. Ever been in this situation or are in this situation?

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

Yes, my dad is a true natural. He is over 50 and still draws the attention of any room he is in. As much as I've tried to learn game and practice, there still seems there is some...quality he has that I'm missing. I'm not sure I'll ever figure out what it is.

Age & experience. They've put in their 10,000 hours of ACTUALLY socializing with people.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Not only that, but older men have more "get it done" or "do the damn thing" mentality.

80/20 principle

if 20 percent of men get 80 percent of the pussy then they are the ones that mostly reproduce

chances are against you overall

also this

Being a "natural" is less about how good your dad was vs. how good you measure up vs. your peers. You can take 100 of the softest dudes you'll ever meet but the least soft one will eventually become the most charismatic. The opposite is true too. An alpha can have 100 sons and, by definition, only a few will be alpha. Guys think that through self-improvement everyone can be alpha, but the reality is that all this does is set the standard for alpha even higher. If every guy was over 6', women wouldn't simply just rejoice and have a fuckfest with everyone, they'd become pickier and 6'4" would be the new 6' so to speak. My dad's a natural too, but it's relative to my peers that's important.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

My dad learned from his dad when growing up, while i didn't grow up with my dad during my teenage years. Plus he has a very confident, outgoing personality which def helps.

On my grandfather's side he is the only child with great game. His brother is a chode with women. On my grandmother's side, almost all my dad's uncles had affairs while married and had kids out of wedlock. Strange, it's somehow genetic lol but this did not get passed down to me.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

Quote: (04-03-2014 10:03 PM)ChocolateCockOfZeus Wrote:  

Age & experience. They've put in their 10,000 hours of ACTUALLY socializing with people.

Not only that, but they probably came of age when male traits weren't shamed and learning to flirt was part of reaching adulthood for both men and women.

Nowadays what is natural male behavior is hammered out of boys by their single mom / lack of a dad, teachers and dufus male TV characters.
No wonder so many are helpless when they hit 18.

At the risk of [Image: hijacked.gif] , it's part of a larger topic.

When kids grow up without the proper male and female role models, they become either social zeroes (male: omega; female: spinster/man-hater), or extreme sexual caricatures of what they think is adult (male: thug; female: slut/attention whore).

/off my soapbox

Doesn't really matter if you think you're a natural, just go out and practice and focus on yourself. Chances are you have some different talent than your dad that you can exploit in a way that makes you better overall. The main thing holding you back is you comparing yourself to your dad and wishing you had it as "easy" as him.

I have a friend who gets down on himself because he's not as naturally charismatic as me. But he's way more aggressive than me in other aspects of life, and I've seen situations where he can hold his frame around anyone while I would fold like some old laundry. If he would practice being more charismatic and talkative, I bet he could do better than me.

My dad is not a natural at all. My family is very introverted in general.

My dad banged whores (literally) ,according to him. He used to kick it at the cabarets and strip clubs when he was my age with his bros. Was born south of the border so he probably had plenty of places to choose from. Regardless, a natural without the crutch of having to pay for sex if he chose to daygame women. He was red pill early probably due to his younger encounters. Tells me almost all women are secretly sluts in private and will do the same if not worse things than men if allowed. I respect his wisdom, when i was younger i thought it was bullshit, just trying to make himself look good. Now i look back and see he tried to impart valuable redpill knowledge early but i was too bluepill to believe it. Can't blame him for thinking i was a fag because i really sucked with girls and could not interact with them when he was around. Now, I'm slowly building my way up.

Because your dad didn't grow up with broadband internet, N64, smartphones, or facebook. That's why.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5