rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this how an average American "Woman" behaves?

Christ on a pogo stick, I feel genuinely sorry for you guys if that's the case.

On the other hand, the bitch got dumped by his 7 month old boyfriend [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Looks and sounds like your average american woman.

American women consider this "quirky cute" or "snarky cute" over here. deemed very acceptable by them

Pretty much and thanks for reminding me, really [Image: boring.gif]

Except many of them are over weight and demand perfection. She is probably actually above average as far as rating American women go, at least she isn't 50 lbs. over weight.

The replies were definitely nice to see on that first video. About 90-1 good. There's more men out there than I thought that know what's happening.

Women being this outspoken and annoying is not exactly the norm (yet), though not uncommon either.
But most of them one way or another have internalized these type of beliefs.

Ironically, this woman, guaranteed, pays absolutely zero mind to any guy that shells out cash and fawns over her, beyond maybe a night or two of vacuuming up free meals, drinks, and flattery.
The second video says it all. The guy she dated for the last 6 months was a "selfish human being" and yet she's obsessing over the breakup. [Image: rolleyes.gif]
WHERE oh where have all the guys gone that are willing to buy her shit and worship the ground she walks on? Because I see these types of guys literally everywhere and they're by far the majority.

For you UK playas'...

I don't think UK women do the whole annoying snarky/cute shit that the US chicks seem to do alot.

Or has that come over to these shores along with the rest of the US culture that we gobble up five years after it becomes big in the US?

I bet she still gave dude some ass.

Disgusting. Seeing females like this makes me glad to be in Asia right now.

Strange how so many women don't understand supply and demand.

When pussy is so readily available, is it any wonder that many guys seek to minimize their cost ($, time, effort) per bang?

Quote: (03-24-2014 08:13 AM)assman Wrote:  

Strange how so many women don't understand supply and demand.

When pussy is so readily available, is it any wonder that many guys seek to minimize their cost ($, time, effort) per bang?

In my observation of women, it seems most of their thought process and view of life goes back to their biological desire to have and raise children.

More, more, more, to ensure their kids have the best chance and to hell with everything else. Logic and justice are at best guidelines for everyone else, and at worst a hindrance to prevent them from getting what they want.

Women have a majority of college degrees. Women collect a majority of taxes while men pay a majority of taxes. All the social programs (medicaid, social security, etc.) are funded more by men and used more by women. Women own a greater % of wealth in the USA than men, largely due to the unfair divorce courts and quota hiring practices. And survey after survey proves that men work more.

So men work more hours, have less money, and pay more taxes and get less back for the taxes they pay in. And yet women will proudly demand men give them more.

This is why giving women the right to vote was death of the west.

she looks like a dude..... and talks like a dude.....

Quote:Quote:

Where have all the good men gone?

Where have all the feminine women gone?

Why is she crying like a little baby? Being dumped after 6 months isn't even that bad, you still got out without much invested. Something tells me this slut is tired of riding the cock carosel, knows she's getting older, and desperately wants to get off. Tough shit bitch. Learn to settle or die alone.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Women are more likely to be unhappy than men in relationships. Because women are more likely to settle.

Relationships are the whole of a woman's life.

Whereas they are only a part of a man's life.

As such - women would rather be unhappy in a relationship than alone.

So apparently this chick is a 'comedian'..

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

This is the problem when people think they are so amazing.

Being self aware is important, being self important is not.

Quote: (03-24-2014 11:36 AM)thebassist Wrote:  

So apparently this chick is a 'comedian'..

She is a pretty good comedian because she made me laugh. [Image: lol.gif]

At her shitty problems.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (03-24-2014 11:32 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

Women are more likely to be unhappy than men in relationships. Because women are more likely to settle.

When I look around I usually see a man dating down. I don't know where the settle part is. Most of these whales are lucky. Granted, I am basing it on looks. But isn't that how we generate initial attraction?

I think IKE had the right idea going to the Phils [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Settling is subjective.

A guy may settle with a '6' when he could perhaps try and get a 7 or an 8.

But a chick dating a male '6' is comparing them to every '10' she knows - or reads about - or watches on TV.

I'm no expert - but the is how it seems to me. Women have a lot more unrealistic desires. And they read celebrity news shit and watcht TV to replace the emotional drama and glamour that they are not getting in their own life.

I agree with cardguy. Most women have such a delusional tendency. In conversation it can be so thick in the air that you can almost taste it at times. I'm sure a lot of them have been laughed at when they actually have let out their grandiose ideas for themselves. Likely they probably never truly understood why it was ridiculous in the first place or ended up considering people lending sound advice "haters" or stupid. US pop culture leads them along in all this self-absorbed neuroticism for the most part. The media validates superficiality and low morals. A common girl getting technique here is also "gas her up" or "blowing her head up". It means feeding into her superiority complex or throwing new pompous ideas about herself at her for the sake of being offered pussy. A lot of knucklehead guys don't realize or don't care that the turnaround rate with those approaches are pretty low while nearly promising to make her permanently more shallow and stuck up. we're a lot of our own problem in this country with our culture, media and behaviors. We're still damned if we do and damned if we don't though

Quote: (03-24-2014 12:13 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Settling is subjective.

A guy may settle with a '6' when he could perhaps try and get a 7 or an 8.

But a chick dating a male '6' is comparing them to every '10' she knows - or reads about - or watches on TV.

I'm no expert - but the is how it seems to me. Women have a lot more unrealistic desires. And they read celebrity news shit and watcht TV to replace the emotional drama and glamour that they are not getting in their own life.

Ok, got it - thanks for clarifying boss. The delusional nature that women have because they can't logically understand anything.

Good point.

Quote: (03-24-2014 07:36 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

For you UK playas'...

I don't think UK women do the whole annoying snarky/cute shit that the US chicks seem to do alot.

Or has that come over to these shores along with the rest of the US culture that we gobble up five years after it becomes big in the US?

I'm from the US originally and now live in the UK. Half a decade in Germany under my belt as a control group in the experiment. Here's my take:

UK and US girls say the exact same thing, but in two different languages. Both feel they are entitled to top-tier, wealthy, and attractive men, while simultaneously ignoring their own flaws (looks, arrogance, etc.) and/or interpreting what are clearly flaws as positive traits (whoring up London/Manhattan is "independence"). Both are highly materialistic, and view a man's expenditures on her as the only true indicator of how committed the man is.

UK girls are a bit brazen and crude, especially when drinking. They think it makes them cute.
US girls tend to play stupid or "adorable". They think it makes them cute.

UK girls require compliments because they're insecure about their looks (rightfully so).
US girls require compliments because they're insecure about their personalities (again, rightfully so).

First question from a UK girl: "So, what do you do?"
First question from a US girl: "So, what do you do?"

There are very few differences between the two at a deep level. They say different things and maybe wear different clothes, but the intent remains the same: propping themselves up to gain attention socially, and keep the hamster wheel spinning in the belief they can land men clearly out of their league.

What a disaster of a woman.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Ugh. Couldn't listen past the halfway mark as it was giving me a headache.

If only you knew how bad things really are.