rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real life Hulk

Real life Hulk

This guy is absolute fucking massive. Thought it was a good watch so wanted to share it with you guys, but not only just for the entertainment value.

The dude at the beginning: pure alpha. He's working the room, his genuine confidence at being bad ass, the guys that are interested in him, his size, his voice, everything. Pure, 100% alpha male.

This is why I can't stand skinny white guys in the manosphere saying "alpha this", "alpha that". They don't know the true meaning of an alpha male. This is one.

You can have "alpha behaviour", but you're only emulating one. Everything about this guy is genuine and natural. A great example.

Real life Hulk

He reminds me of Armando Elejandro Estrada

Do you think he's naturally that big?

Real life Hulk

No.

Real life Hulk

You don't have to be huge to be "alpha" anymore.

Being strong and being alpha went hand in hand when you had to fight for women, food, whatever.

But we're not in the age where brawn wins anymore.

Your overall stature and thickness come in to play, but in a world where it's more stupid than alpha to beat someone to a pulp, alpha resides in behaviour.

Real life Hulk

Quote:Quote:

This is why I can't stand skinny white guys in the manosphere saying "alpha this", "alpha that". They don't know the true meaning of an alpha male. This is one.

So if he gets cuckolded and then gets stabbed to death while white knighting for some slut, if he still an alpha? [Image: monkey.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Real life Hulk

reiterating that the 'alpha' is the guy with the superman hat not the mutant doing the bench presses. The guy has charisma and presence, he's like the Don King of the weightroom.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Real life Hulk

Crazy, but I'm sure not naturally that big ha. Yeah he's alpha in a the weight room or hand to hand combat with no weapons. Alpha is completely situational...that's what's great about being a guy.

Funny, I saw "benches 500 lbs" and thought, my brother benches 500 lbs (holds state record, is crazy about powerlifting). Then I watched the video...yeah, this dude is another level completely.

Dr. Howard...great name and pic

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Real life Hulk

I dont care if i'm not alpha, is that beta? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Real life Hulk

Quote: (03-11-2014 08:08 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

reiterating that the 'alpha' is the guy with the superman hat not the mutant doing the bench presses. The guy has charisma and presence, he's like the Don King of the weightroom.

Exactly. You've got this fucking monster of a human being next to him, and he's clearly in charge.

Alphas are leaders of men. This guy clearly is.

Real life Hulk

Quote: (03-11-2014 08:32 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Exactly. You've got this fucking monster of a human being next to him, and he's clearly in charge.

Alphas are leaders of men. This guy clearly is.

CT Fletcher - great motivational speaker:

"You're goddamn right I'm musclebound, motherfucker - I'm bound to have muscle"

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Real life Hulk

CT Fletcher is a boss. You need motivation to lift? Just listen to THAT motherfucker.

"Some of you motherfuckers out there ASKING your muscles, will you pleeease grow another inch for me?' MotherFUCK that! COMMAND YOUR SHIT TO GROW! THEY DON'T HAVE NO MOTHERFUCKIN CHOICE!"

Real life Hulk

Is he more alpha than a skinny guy with a knife or a gun or than the police who puts him into jail because of his huge debts to buy gear. I don´t think so. Alpha is the guy with the bigger weapon which you can´t see. The truth is sometimes where the eyes can´t see. That´s why Roosh does not take gear because he is smart.

Real life Hulk

Putting aside all the alpha talk, etc.

It was entertaining, if you can just look at it as entertainment.

He was more into showmanship than spotting his buddy.

I know he was keeping an eye on him, but his buddy was doing all the lifting and he was doing all the yapping. [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Real life Hulk

It's cool to be huge but there is something to be said for being well proportioned. That guys upper arms are massive but his forearms are tiny in comparison.

Is there a way build up forearm muscle?

Real life Hulk

Quote: (03-11-2014 11:07 AM)soup Wrote:  

Is there a way build up forearm muscle?

I do it this way. [Image: biggrin.gif]
[Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]

But here is a link that might help.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.p...e=Forearms

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Real life Hulk

^Reverse grip cable curls, close grip bent over rows. Lift heavy.

Oh yeah and rock climbing, bouldering.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Real life Hulk

This is the first time I've watched a CT video in like 9 months. He looks like he has gotten bigger.

And damn, those pause reps while benching 500...that is craziness.

Real life Hulk

Quote: (03-11-2014 09:55 AM)Bill Wrote:  

That´s why Roosh does not take gear because he is smart.

Yeah if he wasn't so smart he would be grabbing every steroid he could get his hands on. You know the guy so well

Real life Hulk

I am guessing that gym isn't Planet Fitness:

[Image: lunk-alarm.jpg]

Real life Hulk

HULK SMASHHHHHH!!! I hate when spotters spot me on bench when I am clearly not struggling with the weights. Don't f-in touch the bar! No homo

Real life Hulk

@matt.c. I know some skinny white guys, skinny black guys and skinny chinese guys who have women drooling over them. Yeah, those dudes are big....alpha is more than big muscles,,,,,,

Real life Hulk

***Yawn***

Real life Hulk

Quote: (03-11-2014 04:58 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

@matt.c. I know some skinny white guys, skinny black guys and skinny chinese guys who have women drooling over them. Yeah, those dudes are big....alpha is more than big muscles,,,,,,

Well done for spectacularly misreading my post.

Real life Hulk

CT-muthafuckin-Fletcher is like 55 years old and he's still a beast. I guess that brings some weight to the argument that testosterone decline with age doesn't necessarily happen.

His youtube videos are like this generation's Pumping Iron.

Real life Hulk

So I have to ask ... what does the guy do for a living? I doubt he works in a cubicle. Food must be a major expense as well. I can appreciate what he's achieved but it's a high maintenance lifestyle having to maintain his size.

Team Nachos