rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My jailing was a hoax

My jailing was a hoax

Tuthmosis and I conspired to prank the internet that I was in jail. The picture used is from the German DDR museum. Two weeks ago I put it on my personal FB page and had worried friends contacting me asking if I was okay. Realizing the power of the photo, I came up with the idea to have a hoax with two stages: (1) Me in jail, and (2) Tuth going "mad" with power.

I expect many of you to be annoyed, and I hope Tuth and I didn't betray your trust with the prank, but the security and viability of the forum was never compromised and the picture was just too good not to use. Credit goes to Tuth for his "new rules" (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33...#pid667804 ), which---if you were in on the joke---was quite amusing. I also did not expect the story to be as believed as it was, since there are many flaws in the picture that suggest it's not a real jail cell, but on the other hand, the prospect of me going to jail is not unexpected. If you are pissed off, I recommend you read Tuth's bulletins to see the humor in the prank (the "bill me later" option was my favorite).

I do sincerely appreciate the thoughts of concern of my Polish imprisonment. Now of course I really will be jailed and no one will believe it because of this false jailing accusation. In case of a real "involuntary absence" from the forum, I trust Tuth to continue moderation efforts. For many years he has selflessly helped me maintain the community we have and not actually gone mad with power.

On a positive note, we managed to troll the tub of estrogen Manboobz and his readers:

http://manboobz.com/2014/03/02/manospher...rontation/

Redditor submitted a title saying I went to jail for slapping a feminist:

http://www.reddit.com/r/new_right/commen...n_jail_in/

Other coverage:

http://f2bbs.com/bbs/show_topic/955547
http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213080
http://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comm..._possibly/

My favorite comment:

Quote:Quote:

Roosh is probably facing something like 1 year maximum... with Internet access. He'll be able to manage everything as usual and write for ROK and his blog.

[Image: lol.gif]

Lastly, I did enjoy the teaching moment of how a coup could really happen. The forum is a microcosm of a real "nation," so to speak. I wouldn't want to piss off its citizens too much, so there will be no more pranking from me, but I hope with this one you were at least entertained.

[Image: jailhump.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: jailhump.gif]

My jailing was a hoax

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

My jailing was a hoax

edit: second

My jailing was a hoax

Glad this was only a prank.

Now I can cancel my Amazon order that I was going to ship to you in prison.

[Image: ButtPlug.png]

"Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls." - Revelations 21:4

My jailing was a hoax

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

My jailing was a hoax

Post a pic with today's newspaper.

My jailing was a hoax

[Image: wtf.jpg]

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

My jailing was a hoax

Lol you guys did a good job of deleting a whole bunch of posts.

My jailing was a hoax

[Image: FzDFuyM.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

My jailing was a hoax

Seven day ban for pissing off lots of people. lol

My jailing was a hoax

Page 1.

My jailing was a hoax

You had me until the thing about a joint venture with the NN forum.

That was impossible to believe.

I'm the King of Beijing!

My jailing was a hoax

I think it was more the "Dash Global will be reinstated" that did it.

Also, can we ban Roosh for trolling?

You don't get there till you get there

My jailing was a hoax

[Image: tumblr_mbg4l6W8wN1rd1qi0o2_500.gif]

My jailing was a hoax

Roosh, you magnificent bastard.

My jailing was a hoax

That blue pill subreddit... wow:

Quote:Quote:

useitdontloseit 1 point 9 minutes ago

Why was he in Poland? Writing a hard hitting expose on banging Polish women?

My jailing was a hoax

It was pretty obvious lol

My jailing was a hoax

[Image: gtfo.gif]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

[Image: clap2.gif]

My jailing was a hoax

I called it so quick tuthmosis had to PM me to stop reposting my 2 bullet analysis. [Image: lol.gif]

Shit dat dem dere attention to detail is good for something.

My jailing was a hoax

Whatever. I'm still gonna post this.

Quote: (03-02-2014 06:25 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

My first thought when I heard Roosh is in jail was, "Shit, we got computer guys, lawyers, ex military, gun freaks, and El Mech. We could jailbreak his ass."

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

My jailing was a hoax

Quote: (03-02-2014 06:50 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Lol you guys did a good job of deleting a whole bunch of posts.

Anyone else in the hoax exposing deleted posts crew? It took all of 5 seconds to find this of the DDR museum based on Roosh's original jail photo:

[Image: ddr-museum.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

My jailing was a hoax

I really enjoyed the whole Tuth going mad with power bit [Image: icon_lol.gif]

My jailing was a hoax

Short of attempted murder, nothing else would get you that in Poland. I have to say, I had a funny image of you destroying a gypsy in cold blood, fight club style.

Good one though.

My jailing was a hoax

I think it was more the "Dash Global will be reinstated" that did it.

Yeah, I really fell for it, until the Dash Global/Naughty Nomad rule change post.

My jailing was a hoax

[Image: 3211.jpg]