rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you approach 10s?

Do you approach 10s?

So I'm in a men's clothing shop in manhattan a few weeks back.

Minding my biz shopping when....cott damnn! A 10 walks by me. Glowing face, banging body and dressed with mad style. Straight up bad bitch. I was floored. She caught me looking a few times. I must have looked like a hungry dog staring at food.

She was the type of piece that could be dating Jeter or some other baller.

The idea of approaching her didn't cross my mind for even a second. Ive only recently been getting my feet wet with day game and this kamikaze mission didn't seem like a great time for more practice.

So, Id genuinely like to hear from the advanced players that regularly approach 10s and wouldn't be fazed by this scenario (paging mcqueen, fisto, etc)...

What is your mindset and method when you make these approaches? Anything you can share with some of the mortals here would be appreciated

Do you approach 10s?

Always. Never pass it up.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Do you approach 10s?

Quote: (03-01-2014 06:02 PM)Kaizen Wrote:  

What is your mindset and method when you make these approaches? Anything you can share with some of the mortals here would be appreciated

I have been approaching a decent amount of women that would be considered an 8 or a little bit above lately.

The only notable things about 8+ girls are that a significant portion of them have boyfriends compared to girls below the 8 range and that they pretty much only want to deal with high end guys.

Having solid social skills and confidence are obviously a prerequisite, but honestly you simply have to be a superior man if you want 8+ girls lying naked in your bed.

Do you approach 10s?

I treat them all the same.

Do you approach 10s?

It's funny. Sometimes it's easier for me to talk to a 10 than say a 6 or 7 because for me a 10 is perfect. It's that angelic moment of the universe opening up and Jesus f*cking christ himself delievers a gift so sweet you can't pass up. All of the game knowledge up until that point pushes you to that instant moment of "act". Not all moments are angelic. Some are more coy, where as others can be downright seductive.

Something beyond my own being pushes me to act. The whole open and conversation goes fluidly and without effort. But this came after a lot of time of really understanding those moments and being comfortable in my own shoes.

As for mindset, it's one where you have to be in an "act" mindset than that of a passive observer. You should be ready for anything. Not just women, but any strange event that changes your daily routine.

Do you approach 10s?

Minding my biz shopping when....cott damnn! A 10 walks by me. Glowing face, banging body and dressed with mad style. Straight up bad bitch. I was floored. She caught me looking a few times. I must have looked like a hungry dog staring at food.

The idea of approaching her didn't cross my mind for even a second. Ive only recently been getting my feet wet with day game and this kamikaze mission didn't seem like a great time for more practice.

So, Id genuinely like to hear from the advanced players that regularly approach 10s and wouldn't be fazed by this scenario (paging mcqueen, fisto, etc)...

Though I'm no Fisto or Mcqueen but will bite the question from OP

"Your Value as a man is inherently higher then women, No matter how beautiful , Rich or educated she is, Period."

Better believe this ^^^ . Eat live and breathe with it. It will help you hold your frame and hang on to it.

Aside from the philosophy of it, In my limited experience outstandingly beautiful women are very approachable , guess what just like you froze most men freeze and they are approached way less then say a 7.

No special tricks for a 10, Open spit your Airtight Game , rinse and repeat. Attraction Triggers are the same for all the women. Confidence, Charisma, Boldness etc etc.

If you are new to Day Game you could not be at a better place then Manhattan. Get your conversation juices flowing, 6,7,8,9 doesn't matter, Dive in and Just do it ......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Do you approach 10s?

You are excluding yourself before even stepping on the plate here. You are the biggest , baddest, baller that is walking the streets of Manhattan. better believe that ......

Quote: (03-01-2014 06:27 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

The only notable things about 8+ girls are that a significant portion of them have boyfriends compared to girls below the 8 range and that they pretty much only want to deal with high end guys.

Having solid social skills and confidence are obviously a prerequisite, but honestly you simply have to be a superior man if you want 8+ girls lying naked in your bed.

I humbly disagree, above is defeatist attitude. Be that high end superior guy you are talking about . If that is something that is missing in your game fix it to get there , until then fake it till you make it.

You will never know if that girl was receptive or not , she might be a true bitch but who gives a F..., She also could have recently broken up with her beta BF, it might be that her hubby cheated on her and is looking to get back with her hubby and so on ........

"The Only Wrong Approach is the one that you didn't make"

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Do you approach 10s?

Quote: (03-01-2014 06:35 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

"Your Value as a man is inherently higher then women, No matter how beautiful , Rich or educated she is, Period."

Better believe this ^^^ . Eat live and breathe with it. It will help you hold your frame and hang on to it.
It only matters if she believes it or not, i know you mean well by saying this, but lets be honest more often than not, most guys have no business approaching girls like that and there will be social repercusions in doing so.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33562.html

I think its bad advice to tell a newbie "go hit on on every girl who crosses path with you there are no 10s or leagues", unless he is already living a traveler player lifestyle. Otherwise you will just get a bad rep and be done.

Also never in my life have i met a 10 who wasnt a bitch.

Do you approach 10s?

You go for it even if you are uncomfy.

All girls are within reach, even if odds are slim, a true 10 is a rare and beautiful opportunity. You can't appreciate the sun, moon, and stars lining up if you aren't looking at the sky.

Second... all girls are bitches, sluts, or saints depending on who approaches them and how.
That prude virgin bitch will be a carefree slut that kinda likes girls too when Brad Pitt walks in.
Treat her like an equal, not the physical perfection she is. Find her flaws (hint... its probably her personality) and relax, she ain't perfect... just another target.

I dont approach nearly as often as I should... because I'm lazy and life is easy (good ol college). But you ALWAYS try the ten. ALWAYS.

One success is worth all the failure.
Go in like its a sure thing, if you fail horribly laugh it off, and if you succeed... these are how legends are made. Enjoy your new found momentum.

Do you approach 10s?

I might approach a 10 if it existed.

Do you approach 10s?

Quote: (03-01-2014 06:27 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

I have been approaching a decent amount of women that would be considered an 8 or a little bit above lately.

Part of the reason an exceptional looking woman, 9+ for arguments sake is more likely to have a boyfriend is that for her to have those looks she has a lot of outgoing costs monthly (hair extensions, nails, makeup, clothing, cosmetic work, etc.) Someone has to foot that bill and it often won't be them.

How many beautiful woman under 25 do you see rocking louis vuitton hand bags, with hair extensions and prada shoes...how many woman under 25 can really afford to buy that stuff themselves! Not many!

Do you approach 10s?

What is your mindset and method when you make these approaches?

Nothing should be on your mind because you are approaching her with outcome independence. You have already done 1,000's of approaches in your life and this is just another bat at the plate. You don't care how the interaction goes between the two of you. She is no special butterfly, she eats and shits and has periods just like every other girl.

Do you approach 10s?

if you feel like you shouldn't/ can't do an approach it means you have to try.

also, i find the regret for not doing an approach makes me much more depressed then a quick blow out.

Do you approach 10s?

Quote: (03-01-2014 07:34 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

It only matters if she believes it or not, i know you mean well by saying this, but lets be honest more often than not, most guys have no business approaching girls like that and there will be social repercusions in doing so.

I think its bad advice to tell a newbie "go hit on on every girl who crosses path with you there are no 10s or leagues", unless he is already living a traveler player lifestyle. Otherwise you will just get a bad rep and be done.

I think the discussion in that other post veered more towards social circles in small towns. The OP is in Manhattan. I know when I moved from a small town in Oz to Sydney I was like a kid in a candy shop, because I could game whoever the fuck I wanted and no one would know.

Do you approach 10s?

There must be something you are good at that it makes you interesting - something you are better at than just anything else... focus on that and open the conversation around it...

When I was 21 in Fort Lauderdale I would ask girls on the beach have you ever had dinner on a nuclear submarine? No bring about 10 of your cutest girlfriends at 5PM at the Port Everglades dock for a tour - the ships cooks would be whipping up something special if I brought enough girls for them too - always worked like a charm and bang afterwards at their place was often a slam dunk....

When I was 31 - it was something tech career oriented about my latest biz trip and my goals (you work the women into the web of your life and let her enjoy the journey with you other wise she is dead weight)... the bangs were regular with a decent rotation all hoping to become Mrs. Deep Diver...

At 41 it was the wealthy circle of influence i cultivated and the many interesting projects at hand...

At 51 it is now sharing my knowledge and wisdom with very young wing women to my sensual pleasure and age shamers and bitter old snaggle-toothed cougars just be damned. I completely ignore any negativity and work towards my own goals and desires. I find that I appreciate a 21 year old body much more than I did when I was 21 as well as an eager mind that can and does take direction and as I lead she works towards the goals and priorities I set and since most biz projects come in various flavors - I keep various flavors of wing women in rotation. What they want does not matter - you lead - you set the priorities and if they want to associate with a man of and in action and be part of the action your goals and desires and how they can help you achieve them even if it is sexual stress relief on demand - then that is her personal role and goal. Otherwise NEXT. Keeping several 8+s in rotation each focused on their own project for you does wonders for both your and their self esteem no matter how many other wing women they might have to share you with as they are with an Alpha man lion expanding his empire and territory.

Alpha men lead and alpha females serve and follow - anything else is unnatural and any man of action has not just the right but sacred duty to approach and pass on his genetic line into as many 8's 9's and 10's as possible for none of us live forever.... and the only legacy we ever leave of importance is our improved genetic line in the footsteps of our progeny.

Do you approach 10s?

Whenever I have the chance, I do. I'm a short Asian guy, and it blows their mind that I have the balls of a Dragon. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I always say to myself, "what's the worst thing that can happen, She punches me in the face?" Then it's easy to approach.

How I look when I approach a 10
[Image: brother-sharp_1681346a.jpg]

Do you approach 10s?

As of this weekend my mindset is: if my dick jumps, I jump. I'm not even judging based on the 1-10 scale when I see a girl anymore.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Do you approach 10s?

Quote: (03-03-2014 01:25 AM)ChocolateCockOfZeus Wrote:  

As of this weekend my mindset is: if my dick jumps, I jump. I'm not even judging based on the 1-10 scale when I see a girl anymore.

That's a great way to think of it. Let the dick be the leader, follow the leader.

Do you approach 10s?

I don't really believe there are 10s. She can be gorgeous but meeting a lot of women and seeing their nature just makes you not being able to see them as some form of perfection.

Also, always approach a 9. You'll be surprised how lonely they can be because most people are intimidated to make a move. They get likes on facebook and looks on the street but they rarely get the chance to meet a guy with balls to hit on them face to face.

Do you approach 10s?

Quote: (03-03-2014 01:25 AM)ChocolateCockOfZeus Wrote:  

I agree 100%, i was invited to a roller derby thing yesterday, and it was full of weird girls and drunken fools: my game sucked.
The night before yesterday i went to an Art center where a House "band" was playing. It was packed full of beautiful slim well dressed girls and i was in the zone the whole night.

Do you approach 10s?

Next time, shoot your shot...

Mindblowing fact: That "10" probably hasn't being approached in months.

Three reasons: Intimidation factor, Guys "reasoning" to themselves that she's taken/married, because she's so bad, or just can't think of an opener.

Closed mouth don't get feed!

MDP

Do you approach 10s?

...Another reason to approach a Bad 1 even when it's uncomfortable is, after you do so other approach's with 7's & 8's become that much easier.

MDP

Do you approach 10s?

I have a much older friend who is no George Clooney for sure, but his knowledge and confidence as a man is beyond the stratosphere. Regardless of that, I have been amazed at how whenever I have been out and about with him and he engages a woman, beautiful or not, they are immediately hooked and want to be in the convo with him for as long as he wants too.

I asked him recently why this is, because it's simply amazing to watch. He laughed and said, when a beautiful woman is approached by a not so good looking guy with confidence it really throws them off-gaurd. They are only used to good looking guys approaching.

Do you approach 10s?

I try to approach every "10" I see.

It's great practice for confidence and game in general. I am often surprised with how approachable they are. They often have a lot of experience in getting hit on so they know how to handle it with class.

Just like any game, playing on the HARD MODE is great practice!

Do you approach 10s?

Quote: (03-01-2014 07:34 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

When I lived in Toronto, I knew an Indian guy. He was a big Punjabi brudda but he kept his hair lowcut. Toronto had hit me hard and I was talking about only going for certain lizards.
This bredda told me something that I think is pertinent which was:
YOU NEVER KNOW.

Just because she is a 10, you might resonate something with her. You might catch her at that moment and she might open up something with you. Life is not always about those exact events.
Cast your net sometimes and you'll be surprised.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards