rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are you picky about?

What are you picky about when it comes to women's bodies?

Do you have specific preferences where if they're not met you may bang, but might not go for another bang because of it once you find out?

As an example what I'm talking about, big nipples, ugly feet, man hands, pussy preferences etc.

The sort of things you don't normally notice until you really get down and dirty.

valhalla

A loose neck is 100% dealbreaker.

Instant boner death no matter how good the rest is.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Feet.

I have had situations where I have changed my plans about a girl only after she has removed her shoes and I have seen her feet.

Sometimes nice feet have made me pursue an otherwise rather mediocre talent.

And sometimes I have aborted the seduction process when they took off their shoes, in one situation this practically meant running out of her apartment when she was half-undressed already.

Quote: (02-26-2014 06:14 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Feet.

I have had situations where I have changed my plans about a girl only after she has removed her shoes and I have seen her feet.

And sometimes I have aborted the seduction process when they took off their shoes, in one situation this practically meant running out of her apartment when she was half-undressed already.

Purely for humor, I'd like to know how this went down. did you literally just leave, what was your excuse?

What was wrong with her feet?

valhalla

Smell. I hate it when women smell like cats or food. If I'm going through dating personals and I see "spicy food" listed, I click away because it means the women in question will probably smell bad.

Too much lipstick also grosses me out.

Weight, obviously. Also teeth. A girl with bad teeth is a huge turnoff. Smell for me is a given, if she smells nice, I barely notice. If she has any kind of odd smell, it's a huge put off.

Hands and Feet. If either are those are gnarly in any way it is always a deal breaker for me. I don't need gross hands handling my cock and I don't need mangl-y feet trying to rub up on my legs and feet in bed. Also big ears. Behind all that hair some girls have some goofy looking ears.

Too many moles or spots/freckles on the torso. A couple is OK, but I don't like her back or front to look like a map of the constellations. Kind of agree about feet too, but good feet are one of the things I select women for so I'm rarely surprised in bed.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (02-26-2014 08:23 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Too many moles or spots/freckles on the torso. A couple is OK, but I don't like her back or front to look like a map of the constellations. Kind of agree about feet too, but good feet are one of the things I select women for so I'm rarely surprised in bed.

This. I know they have little control over it, but it turns me off instantly. Especially if their skin is pale and the moles are very dark, they look unhealthy.

Also, weight, hygiene, hair length and willingness to wear heels.

Skin. Probably reflects my own insecurities because I used to have bad acne in my teens which left an emotional scar.

Flabby arms

Please find a dumbbell and do a curl girl!

MDP

Teeth and noses.

Bitchiness and the accompanied inability to smile properly.

I can forgive a lot of physical flaws if a girl has a sweet smile.

I don't like big girls and there is a point where they start to look like men. I'm not just talking fat, I'm talking any girl with man shoulders.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Bad skin and wide shoulders for me too. Also tattoos are like a cold shower for me. I find them masculine.

Quote: (02-26-2014 06:40 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2014 06:14 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Feet.

Purely for humor, I'd like to know how this went down. did you literally just leave, what was your excuse?

What was wrong with her feet?

Well for starters the girl was rather non-standard a 7.5 at best, but 6 or maybe even a 5 from other angles so I don't think I am that crazy and run off a girl who was otherwise perfect, she had some weirdness in her even before I saw her feet, but it was not the dealbreaker, when we started to undress and I saw her feet it was. They had strange yellowish skin, distinctive from the rest of her skin and I knew I wouldn't like that to touch my body. Maybe I had banged her if she had shoes on but that wasn't an option. So I excused myself and when to bathroom, she remained in her room half-undressed and I just left for outside door instead, the keys were at door. She shouted something, but I was on my way.

Fat, tats, or smell.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (02-26-2014 09:55 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Bitchiness and the accompanied inability to smile properly.

I can forgive a lot of physical flaws if a girl has a sweet smile.

I don't like big girls and there is a point where they start to look like men. I'm not just talking fat, I'm talking any girl with man shoulders.

Admit it: you're just too insecure and intimidated to date a "real woman!" You know deep down you want to dive into bed of blubber.

Moles

Guys please remember things like being fat is generally a deal breaker for everyone. I'm not talking about general things that we can all agree are attractive/unattractive(nice skin long hair).

This thread is mostly for the little things you are picky about. Even if they may be seen as petty to someone else.

For example nipple color.

valhalla

Girls with no nipples. There's just something off with it.

I don´t like a dry pussy. I know some girls get wetter than others...but dry conditions kills my mood any time.

Chicks wearing old shoes. This leads me to believe their feet stink.

Reading this is like a list of fetishes for me.

Love me some moles or spots on the hips and stomach.

Tiny pink nipples are almost a good as a pencil eraser nipple.

Dry pussy. I love some pain and it makes me come fast as hell. In fact, I play this with some girls. Just roll up and rip down their pants and force it in before they get wet.

Deal breakers for me:

- Smell
- no waist to hip ratio
- patchy skin discoloration
- kankles

Overall personal hygiene. In my youth i had one to many runs with girls that smelled bad (smelling like fish or worse)
Teeth
Bad breath
Cleaness of clothes (holes, way too big like it belongs to a guy, bottom part of the jeans being frayed and random stains)
Diet
During her period (how good she is about cleaning up after herself.
Smokers

The only deal breakers are the personal care stuff.

Coffee breath.
Ash tray breath.
Fucked up teeth.

Fucked up feet are a turn off.

I have seen worse than this pic, but it just seems unfeminine. More like animal hoofs, but at the same time I like women when they wear heels. So I guess I am being unfair.

[Image: webmd_rm_photo_of_painiful_bunion.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2